The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-25-10, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
This week, teams drove from Kiruna, Sweden to Narvik, Norway where they had to ride a gondola to a mountaintop. Nat & Kat, arriving first, decided to try the fast forward - eating an entire sheep head despite the fact that Kat is a a vegetarian... and they did it!

Other teams had to do the roadblock - rappel down to a boat off an enormous bridge, get the clue, then ascend back up to the bridge. In the mean time, Nick & Vicki decide to try for the fast forward, but they do not know what the word "taken" means.

Next up, teams had to get to the clue box in the middle of a field where they were faced with the detour - bike - ride up a mountain, find the combination of the matching color-coded lock, ride back down and unlock the lock to get the next clue - or - boat - use a map and direct the boat captain to the correct spot, carry two cod and a chainsaw to a fishing lodge, then get the next clue.

Once they finished the fast forward or the detour, they were directed to the next pit stop at Ankenes Marina.

Don't forget to check on your favorite teams in last week's rankings provided by our super stat man kidflash!

On to the list! rank. names (last week's rank) - no real changes this week.

1. Nat/Kat (1) = Huge props for doing the eating challenge! I can't imagine how hard that would be for a vegetarian.

2. Michael/Kevin (2) = I just love their attitudes. They are having fun and encourage each other. It's great to see a parent/child team where there are no major issues.

3. Brook/Claire (3) = Love their enthusiasm!

4. Nick/Vicki (4) = What does "taken" mean? They are hilarious to watch, though... and they have great capabilities for the physical tasks.

These ones can go home now:

5. Gary/Mallory (5) = I do not like them. I can't put my finger on why that is. Although, they are another parent/child team with no major issues, so that's a plus.

6. Jill/Thomas (6) = Most boring couple ever!

7. Chad/Stephanie (8) = He is a tool. I cannot wait until they're gone!

Philiminated: Katie/Rachel (7) = I will not miss them. Good riddance!

halloween!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5 kidflash212 10-25-10 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5 Zimbochick 10-25-10 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5 emydi 10-25-10 3
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5 kidflash212 10-25-10 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5 MaryKat 10-25-10 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5 Max Headroom 10-25-10 6
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5 PsychoKitty 10-25-10 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5 Belle Book 10-25-10 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5 KwietOne 10-25-10 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5 Starshine 10-26-10 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5 samboohoo 10-26-10 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5 Scuba Steve 10-26-10 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5 beau_30 10-26-10 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5 TARFAN76 10-27-10 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5 Toban 10-28-10 15
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5 ARnutz 10-28-10 16
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5 TARFAN76 10-28-10 17
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5 louislam 10-31-10 18
 Week 5 Results kidflash212 10-31-10 19
   RE: Week 5 Results HistoryDetective 11-01-10 21
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5 featherfish81 10-31-10 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-25-10, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
Christmas wouldn't be the same without a sheep skull on the table.

1)Nick & Vicki - They made me laugh and I'm sure Vicki bruised Chad's ego at the ascender task which is a point in their favor. Possibly the most athletic team on the Race - and the dumbest.

2)Nat & Kat - Hope they can keep up this pace, I'd like to see them do well.

3)Gary & Mallory - I like them more than I ever expected I would and the fact that this is about Gary's dream not Mallory's is great. People over 25 can have goals and dreams too.

4)Michael & Kevin - They lucked out with a no bunching leg because they are clearly the slowest team. I have to take points away for always picking the least physical task. If Michael is so frail maybe he shouldn't have tried out.

5)Brook & Claire - If I had to spend any amount of time with the hyper one I'd go nuts. And enough with the kissing.

6)Chad & Stephanie - Can't stand his ego.

7)Jill & Thomas - His "I'm better than everybody because I went to Notre Dame" attitude is really making me dislike him.

Philiminated: Katie & Rachel - Too nasty to survive.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Zimbochick 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-25-10, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Zimbochick Click to send private message to Zimbochick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
1. Nat/Kat - Now that was impressive, a vegetarian of 20 years eating that. They have stepped up their game a bit, and deserved 1st.

2. Michael/Kevin - They are great to watch. They seem to have such a sweet, respectful relatationship.

3. Brook/Claire - Full of energy and enthusiasm.

4. Gary/Mallory - A bit boring. He is way fitter than he looks.

5. Chad/Stephanie - She deserves someone to treat her with more respect, he's a douchenozzle.

6. Nick/Vicki - Duh! Vicki is a machine, she is super fit.

7. Jill/Thomas - Blah, blah, blah, Notre Dame, blah, blah, blah... He reminds of one of those guys who's crowning achievement in life was that one football game in high school where they scored the winning touch down.

Philiminated: Katie/Rachel - Who? Oh yeah, the less than impressive athletes.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-10, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
1. Nat/Kat (1)(2)(3)(2)- I can't imagine what Kat's stomach and intestines felt like after 22 years of no meat and then a sheep head...I don't think I could have done that. I hope Nat isn't stuck with a height task...

2. Michael/Kevin (4)(3)(2)(1)- Good leg okay racers

3. Brook/Claire (2)(1)(3)(3) - that was a hard task going up the line...the other one needed to shut up though!

4. Gary/Mallory (5)(6)(5)(4)- Good leg

5. Chad/Stephenie (9)(8)(6)(6)- I think they may be around for a while bc of Steph's Last to first speech

6. Nick/Vicki (8)(7)(8)(5)- what does taken mean? They are too stupid to live...have they watched the show before even? Vicki kicked some butt on the tasks tho

7. Jill/Thomas (10)(9)(9)(8)-enough with ND...he has such a chip on his shoulder about it and looks down on Jill who just accepts his crap...

Philiminated
Katie/Rachel (6)(5)(7)(7)-meh won't miss em

10-25-10, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
Stephanie's worst to first comment stood out to me as well. The teams on that earlier flight from Ghana have had a big advantage for two legs, I expect a bunch point next leg may turn the finish order around.

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-25-10, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
1 Kat and Nat
2 Michael and Kevin
3 Greg and Mallory
4 Vickie and Nick
5 Brooke and Claire
6 Chad and Stephanie
7 Jill and Thomas

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-10, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
Like:
1. Nat/Kat (1) - Tastes like money, indeed. Nice work, ladies.
2. Michael/Kevin (2) - Eventually they'll have to choose between two physical tasks and it won't be a Roadblock, meaning Michael will have to do something (and fail miserably). Nonetheless, I'll enjoy watching them until their exit.
3. Nick/Vicki (4) - Dumber than a box of rocks, but fun to watch. By far the most physically imposing team in this race, but eventually a mental task will result in their visiting the Philiminator.

Meh:
4. Gary/Mallory (5) - Surprisingly competent and not too annoying.
5. Brook/Claire (3) - I knew they'd be getting on my nerves before too long. And now they are.

Don't like:
6. Jill/Thomas (6) - Just what they needed to make us love them some more, reminders that Thomas is Mr. Notre Dame and Jill is merely a hairstylist. Continue to be a lousy rendition of TAR Team Generic Dating Couple.
7. Chad/Stephanie (8) - These two can't even bicker in style. Yecch.

Philiminated: Katie/Rachel (7) - When I first saw them, I figured they'd have lots of game. I was wrong. And their underlying nastiness wasn't fun to watch either.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-25-10, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
Max, you said it best! I'm just going to essentially copy your post ;)

Like:
1. Nat/Kat (1) - Tastes like money, indeed. Nice work, ladies. Kicking a$$ and powered through. That was gross! I eat lots of meat and I would have had a hard time with that - but it is a race and you gotta do it! Good for them!

2. Michael/Kevin (2) - Eventually they'll have to choose between two physical tasks and it won't be a Roadblock, meaning Michael will have to do something (and fail miserably). Nonetheless, I'll enjoy watching them until their exit. Kevin sure is more watchful for his dad now - but Michael doesn't seem THAT feeble! Besides isn't 59 the new 40?!

3. Nick/Vicki (4) - Dumber than a box of rocks, but fun to watch. By far the most physically imposing team in this race, but eventually a mental task will result in their visiting the Philiminator. Unbelievably dumb! That thing about the Fast Forward being Taken and they didn't understand it? I was just shaking my head and yelling at the tv. They still passed up everyone else though!

Meh:
4. Gary/Mallory (5) - Surprisingly competent and not too annoying. She needs to stop squeaking though.

5. Brook/Claire (3) - I knew they'd be getting on my nerves before too long. And now they are. Brook's voice is so annoying and her constant self promotion irritating, but Claire powers through.

Don't like:
6. Jill/Thomas (6) - Just what they needed to make us love them some more, reminders that Thomas is Mr. Notre Dame and Jill is merely a hairstylist. Continue to be a lousy rendition of TAR Team Generic Dating Couple. He is just AWFUL - I am waiting for her to grow a pair.

7. Chad/Stephanie (8) - These two can't even bicker in style. Yecch. God, I'm so sick of seeing his pouty babyface!

Philiminated: Katie/Rachel (7) - When I first saw them, I figured they'd have lots of game. I was wrong. And their underlying nastiness wasn't fun to watch either. Won't be missed.

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-10, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
Here are my rankings:

1. Nat & Kat -- wow, you sure are a trooper, Kat! It would have been hard for me to do that, and I can eat meat! Great job, both of you!

Gap --

2. Michael & Kevin -- you guys are really nice but sooner or later, Michael's physical weakness will do you in.

3. Gary & Mallory -- I like you guys as well. I think you'll outlast Michael & Kevin.

4. Brook & Claire -- you were annoying, Brook, but you meant well. And you were tough, Claire!

5. Chad & Stephanie -- only here because the others were worse this leg.

6. Nick & Vicky -- you went for the Fast-Forward even though you thought other teams might've gone for it? And then you didn't know what that sign meant? Are you idiots? Uh, never mind -- that was a stupid question.

7. Jill & Thomas -- you got lost and got on my nerves.

Gonzo: Katie & Rachel. Can't say I'm sorry to see you go -- especially after you hoped Nat would have a panic attack!

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-25-10, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
I regard #1-#4 equally, but more so for #1.
#1 Michael/Kevin
#2 Gary/Mallory
#3 Nick/Vicki
#4 Brook/Claire

Meh
#5 Nat/Kat
#6 Chad/Stephanie
No
#7 Jill/Thomas

Phlm'd Katie/Rachel

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-26-10, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
1. Greg and Mallory – I find perky cute, but normally it starts to wear on me, however I am liking action man Greg and spunky Mallory more every week.

2. Nat and Kat – I thought that was an easy eating challenge, not so easy when one is a vegetarian I guess, fast forward so not an exciting leg for them.

3. Vickie and Nickie – Sooooo stupid, but becoming endearing, he seems ill suited to anything, she is smoking everyone in the physical challenges.

4. Brooke and Claire – That voice is driving me to distraction , another good leg though

5. Michael and Kevin – Whining round the world

6. Chad and Stephanie – Better than last week, but that isn’t saying much

7. Jill and Thomas – He is amazingly entitled, and doesn’t seem to have much self confidence since he needs to show off his “achievements” so much, she seems only to be there to flatter his ego.

Agmaniac!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-10, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
1. Nat/Kat: I think they would have been okay without the FF, but I will give them kudos for doing it. No way I could have eaten it, and I have no problem eating meat.

2. Gary/Mallory: She is not as annoying as I thought. She's super nice, and she's competent. Also Dad did well on the bridge task.

3. Brook/Claire: Fun, fun, fun.

4. Nick/Vicki: She was a physical rock star this week.

5. Kevin/Michael: They were funny, and I think I liked them more this week, but I can't really rank them any higher.

6. Jill/Thomas: Meh.

7. Chad/Stephanie: Meh. I had higher hopes for them.

Philiminated: Katie/Rachel. There's no crying in TAR.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-26-10, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
1. Nat/Kat
2. Gary/Mallory
3. Michael/Kevin
4. Nick/Vicki
5. Brook/Claire
6. Chad/Stephanie
7. Jill/Thomas

Philiminated: Katie/Rachel - I for one will miss them. They were the hottest team.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-26-10, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
1 Kat and Nat
2 Michael and Kevin
3 Greg and Mallory
4 Brooke and Claire
5 Nick and Vicky
6 Chad and Stephanie
7 Jill and Thomas

Sorry I haven't been writing why I lvoe it like this. So much goes on. But I'm not going to miss writing on the lvoe list. Been around since Season 7. 10 Seasons, and not striking out yet.

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-27-10, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
I was on vacation for the past two Sundays but watched from the road. I was sorry to see the singers gone so soon. However, it sure helped to see the mean girls follow them the next week.

My favorites:
1. Nat/Kat - Continue to be likable and supportive of each other. I have a friend who's a vegeterian and she literally gets sick from even a hint of meat-tainting -- even sauces, etc. I'm surprised that didn't cause a problem for the long-term vegeterian.
2. Gary/Mallory - They have moved way up for me.
3. Brook/Clair - Also working their way up on my "can't-stand-'em" meter. Clair is by far my favorite of the two.
4. Nick/Vickie - Wow. Didn't she tell us from the get-go that they were going to kick a$$? She's doing it. As long as he refrains from his outbursts that we've already seen, I will be okay with them.
5. Michael/Kevin - Great family team. Kind of them to share their flight secret with the other father/daughter team. But sitting on ice in shorts didn't strike me as brilliant.
6. Chad/Stephanie - He's annoying, all right -- but not as bad as:
7. Thomas/Jill - I bet Notre Dame wishes he would stop mentioning that affiliation. He's nothing to make them proud. Or his parents. I would think someone with all that superior education would know enough not to act superior and wouldn't have so much trouble excelling in this race. He will remain the most deserving of bottom place on my "can't-stand-'em meter."

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-28-10, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
My first TAR Lvoe List ever!

1. Brook/Claire: I'm really impressed with how these two girly-girls have shown a great deal of strength and determination. I hope they win. Brook's voice is a little annoying but I can let that go. They both have great attitudes

2. Nat/Kat: Another strong, smart female team. I would be almost as happy if they win. There's something about them though...they almost seem too laid back and missing the killer instinct that may be needed if they are in the finals fighting for the half million.

3. Gary/Mallory: Good racers with good attitudes. I have nothing negative to say about Gary. Mallory's squealing and screeching, however, gets on my last raw nerve.

4. Kevin/Michael: Decent people. I don't really like the son's somewhat patronizing attitude towards his father though.

5. Nick/Vicki: Their idiocy is endearing. Her attitude and physical skills are impressive. I see Nick, however, as a ticking time bomb. That outburst in Ghana soured me on him for good and he displayed a bad attitude at the Fast Forward in this last leg. I can see there being another angry meltdown if these two become at risk of being eliminated.

6. Chad/Stephanie: Meh. He's kind of a douche but not that bad. She needs to step it up.

7. Jill/Thomas: Ugh. Entitled douche.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-10, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
Welcome! Glad to have you!

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-28-10, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
Welcome Toban!
I'm fairly new here myself but loved reading everybody else's comments so much that I had to jump in. I think your first-ever post was quite insightful and full of wisdom. Keep it coming!

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-31-10, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
1. Nat/Kat (1)
2. Gary/Mallory (3)
3. Michael/Kevin (2)
4. Brook/Claire (4)
5. Jill/Thomas (8)
6. Nick/Vicki (6)
7. Chad/Stephenie (5)
Philiminated - Katie/Rachel (7)

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

10-31-10, 07:22 PM (EST)
19. "Week 5 Results"
Week 5 Results

Happy Halloween and welcome to first time lvoe lister Toban.Only slight movement on the lvoe list rankings this week, Nat & Kat stay in first place, Michael & Kevin hold on to second place while Gary & Mallory move up to third place.

On the down side, Jill & Thomas trade places with Chad & Stephanie this week. Jill & Thomas take last place with 11 last place votes.

­
Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Nat & Kat
Michael & Kevin
Gary & Mallory
Brook & Claire
Nick & Vicki
Chad & Stephanie
Jill & Thomas

Capn2patch put me in motion!

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-10, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Week 5 Results"
Are there two photos of Jill and Thomas because Thomas loves himself just that much? (I'm not complaining about not having to look at Chad the Tool.)

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-31-10, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
I know this is late, but have to stay consistent.

1. Nat/Kat (2,1,1,1) - Props for powering through the Fast Forward. I would have taken one look and went back to the race, knowing there were enough teams behind me I probably wouldn't be last.
2. Michel/Kevin (8,4,5,2) - Again, getting along well. The boats were probably more physical than they anticipated, but still probably less so than the bikes.
3. Gary/Mallory (6,6,3,3) - They get along well and are doing fairly well. Her voice can be grating, however.
4. Nick/Vicki (9,8,7,6) - They really power through the physical tasks, but you should really pay attention to the rules of the game you are playing.
5. Brook/Claire (4,5,6,5) - Brook is clearly in charge of this team, which is okay, though like Mallory her voice starts to grate after awhile.
6. Chad/Stephanie (10,9,9,8) - Nothing spectacular this episode, but no meltdown, either.
7. Jill/Thomas (1,8,7,7) - So, Thomas, what school did you attend again? And Jill went there, too, right? No? It's so hard to keep track when you never talk about it.

Philiminated: Katie/Rachel (5,3,4,4) - No real chance to catch up.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •