The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.12 (finale)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-10, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.12 (finale)"
This week, teams set off from Seoul, South Korea to the final city, Los Angeles, California. They were all close together and wound up on the same flight.

Once in LA, they had to make their way to the port of Long Beach, where they would have to do a double bungee jump down off a bridge to read their next clue, which sends them...

on a helicopter ride to a secret location - the Rose Bowl, where they face the roadblock - decorate a portion of a Rose Bowl float with flowers. Then they receive their next clue, which is...

a three part puzzle that they have to solve to figure out their next destination is Quixote studios #7, where they meet Bob Eubanks and have to view a screen with pictures flashing until they arrange the greeter photos in the correct order of all the pit stops of the entire race. Once done there...

they get the clue to go to the final mat - Greystone Manor!

Don't forget kidflash's week 11 rankings to see how the final 3 fared!

On to the list!

rank. names (last week's rank)

1. Nat/Kat (1) = Heck yeah!!! Great job ladies!!! Most deserving winners!

2. Brook/Claire (2) = Yeah good job here too, but Brook? R-E-L-A-X!!!!

3. Jill/Thomas (3) = Ha!!! Thomas is so smart with his education, huh?

... and for the whole season:

1. Nat/Kat
2. Brook/Claire
3. Connor/Jonathan
4. Gary/Mallory
5. Jill/Thomas
6. Michael/Kevin
7. Nick/Vicki
8. Andie/Jenna
9. Ron/Tony
10. Katie/Rachel
11. Chad/Stephenie

Mon Dieu, Mon Cherie... c'est magnifique!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.12 (fin... Belle Book 12-13-10 1
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.12 (fin... Max Headroom 12-15-10 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.12 (fin... PsychoKitty 12-13-10 2
 A big HOORAY moonbaby 12-13-10 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.12 (fin... KwietOne 12-14-10 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.12 (fin... cahaya 12-14-10 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.12 (fin... emydi 12-14-10 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.12 (fin... Starshine 12-15-10 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.12 (fin... featherfish81 12-15-10 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.12 (fin... beau_30 12-19-10 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.12 (fin... Scuba Steve 12-20-10 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-13-10, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.12 (finale)"
My rankings for the finale --

1. Nat & Kat -- you're great representatives of an all-girl team and totally deserved to win! Girl power!

2. Brook & Claire -- like you too, but I agree with ARnutz -- you need to relax, Brook!

3. Jill & Thomas -- one bad decision cost you the race.

And now my overall rankings:

1. Nat & Kat -- my favorite team this season and my favorite winners made this my favorite season.

2. Brook & Claire -- you two were tough yet funny.

3. Connor & Jonathan -- anybody who sings "Pomp & Circumstance" when you suspect you'll be Philiminated ranks high in my book!

4. Gary & Mallory -- you did a fine job overall. Just improve your navigational skills if you get the chance to race again.

5. Michael & Kevin -- I like you two but next time -- follow directions, please!

6. Andie & Jenna -- I wish you'd been around a little longer.

7. Ron & Tony -- the same thing for you two.

8. Jill & Thomas -- you were usually near the bottom for me, but you were gracious at the end.

9. Katie & Rachel -- I didn't really dislike you (until the end), but I didn't really love you either.

10. Nick & Vicki -- I liked Vicki. Unfortunately, Nick brought this team way down in the Hong Kong leg.

11. Chad & Stephanie -- you were always at or near the bottom, but still I wish you well.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-10, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.12 (finale)"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-10 AT 03:17 PM (EST)

Finale
1. Nat & Kat
2. Brook & Claire
3. Jill & Thomas

Full season
1. Nat & Kat

--- gap ---

2. Brook & Claire
3. Michael & Kevin

--- gap ---

4. Nick & Vicki
5. Gary & Mallory
6. Ron & Tony

--- gap ---

7. Jill & Thomas
8. Katie & Rachel
9. Connor & Jonathan
10. Andie & Jenna

--- gap ---

11. Chad & Stephanie

edit: this was supposed to be a reply to Nutzy's post... feels like a Monday today.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-13-10, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.12 (finale)"
Great mini summary Arnutz! I hope you don't mind - I'm just going to ride along with YOUR list!

On to the list!
rank. names (last week's rank)

1. Nat/Kat (1) = Heck yeah!!! Great job ladies!!! Most deserving winners! (I too was thrilled! They are quality ladies and played hard and deserved it!)

2. Brook/Claire (2) = Yeah good job here too, but Brook? R-E-L-A-X!!!! (Brooke is SO annoying, but I love Clare's energy and quieter strength. Good effort - but not good enough!!! ;)

3. Jill/Thomas (3) = Ha!!! Thomas is so smart with his
education, huh? (EXACTLY! What an a$$. . . )

... and for the whole season:

1. Nat/Kat
2. Brook/Claire
3. Connor/Jonathan
4. Gary/Mallory
5. Jill/Thomas
6. Michael/Kevin
7. Nick/Vicki
8. Andie/Jenna
9. Ron/Tony
10. Katie/Rachel
11. Chad/Stephenie - Ewwwww!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-10, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "A big HOORAY"
for likable deserving winners. Woohoo!

I don't participate in these but I do always read them.

Thank you, nutz!

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-14-10, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.12 (finale)"
FINALE
#1 Nat/Kat
#2 Brook/Claire
#3 Jill/Thomas

THE ENTIRE SEASON
#1 Nat/Kat
#2 Brook/Claire
#3 Nick/Vicki
#4 Michael/Kevin
#5 Jonathan/Connor
#6 Gary/Mallory
#7 Andie/Jenna
#8 Ron/Tony
#9 Jill/Thomas
#10 Chad/Stephanie
#11 Katie/Rachel

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-10, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.12 (finale)"
Just to pick the top three...

1. Nat/Kat - fun to watch all season, and very deserving winners! One overcame her fear of heights while the other overcame her fear of eating meat being a vegetarian, and both supported each other very nicely.

2. Gary/Mallory - I liked them from the beginning and wished they didn't exit as early as they did.

3. Brook/Claire - Another all-lady team takes the number two spot! While I did not like them as much as Nat & Kat, they had their humorous moments.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-10, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.12 (finale)"
1. Nat/Kat (1)(2)(3)(2)(1)(2)(1)(1)(2)(1)(1)- woohoo!! the edit was the tortoise beats the hare!! Great team

2. Brook/Claire (2)(1)(3)(3)(3)(3)(2)(2)(1)(2)(2) - Great team also. I wish they were on TAR 18 I like them that much

3. Jill/Thomas (10)(9)(9)(8)(7)(7)(6)(5)(4)(4)(3)-meh I hated them from the 1st leg and they never left the bottom spot for me

Overall

1. Nat/Kat
2. Brook/Claire
3. Connor/Jonathan
4. Michael/Kevin
5. Gary/Mallory
6. Ron/Tony
7. Andie/Jenna
8. Nick/Vicki
9. Katie/Rachel
10. Chad/Stephenie
11. Jill/Thomas

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-15-10, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.12 (finale)"
Going with Cahaya on the focus on the positive thing

My top 3 lvoeable teams

1) Nicki and Vicki - Sure they were stupid, and he did not treat her at all well, but there was something endearing about them.

2) Gary and Mallory - Super dad and perky daughter, they raced well, really seemed to appreciate the race, and I never particularly noticed Mallorys God bothering.

3) Brooke and Claire - Shockingly good racers, Brooke was a little too perky but overall they ran a great race and seemed to enjoy themselves, plus the Watermelon incident!

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-15-10, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.12 (finale)"
This week:

1. Nat/Kat (2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Wow, the team I liked actually won. Good job! And I completely felt your pain on the swing, but I'm impressed that you powered through it.
2. Brook/Claire (4,5,6,5,5,5,3,2,2,2,2) - Great job. A strong, generally likable team. And I'm completely with you on hating free falling, though I thought it was funny you started screaming AFTER the big drop.
3. Jill/Thomas (1,8,7,7,7,6,5,4,4,3,3) - Bad luck with the cab, but why did you stay in it? Surely you could have found a hotel, coffeehouse, or bookstore with internet in LA.

Overall:

Nat/Kat (2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1)
Connor/Jonathan (3,2)
Andie/Jenna (7)
Brook/Claire (4,5,6,5,5,5,3,2,2,2,2)
Gary/Mallory (6,6,3,3,3,4,4)
Michel/Kevin (8,4,5,2,2,2)
Nick/Vicki (9,8,7,6,4,3,2,3,3,4)
Ron/Tony
Katie/Rachel (5,3,4,4)
Jill/Thomas (1,8,7,7,7,6,5,4,4,3,3)
Chad/Stephanie (10,9,9,8,6,7,6,5)

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-19-10, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.12 (finale)"
1. Nat/Kat
2. Brook/Claire
3. Connor/Jonathan
4. Gary/Mallory
5. Michael/Kevin
6. Nick/Vicki
7. Andie/Jenna
8. Ron/Tony
9. Jill/Thomas
10. Katie/Rachel
11. Chad/Stephenie

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-20-10, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.12 (finale)"
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-10 AT 08:46 PM (EST)

1. Nat/Kat
2. Brook/Clair
3. Katie/Rachel - I know most everyone hates them, but I liked them.
4. Michael/Kevin
5. Gary/Mallory
6. Ron/Tony
7. Andie/Jenna
8. Connor/Jonathan
9. Nick/Vicki
10. Jill/Thomas
11. Chad/Stephanie

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •