The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-10, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"

Stupid Is As Stupid Does, Sir!

On this episode, teams rode a bus then a train from Penang to Singapore. Once there, they had to search for the Victoria Opera House and find Allan Wu, the host of Amazing Race Asia. The next clue sent them either to the fast forward or the detour. Dan and Jordan chose the fast forward, then later Louie and Michael did as well, only to find that Dan and Jordan were there first. The detour was a choice between: Pounding the drums - perform a complicated drum sequence on a stage with a group - or - Pounding the pavement - sell 25 ice cream sandwiches after setting up a cart. All teams, except Dan and Jordan, tried the drums first, but Louie and Michael wound up switching after not getting the fast forward. After Brent and Caite finished the drums, they chose to send Carol and Brandy to the ice cream task by U-turning them.

Up next, the teams had to complete the Roadblock - count the links in a huge chain at a shipyard. Next they headed off to the Megazip - a zipline on Sentosa Island. Finally, the next clue sent them to the pit stop - Marina Barrage.

Be sure to check out last week's rankings by kidflash, so so you can see how your favorite team stacks up.

On to the list!!!

Rank. Names (last week's rank) -

1. Dan and Jordan (2) - Props for overcoming the fear and completing the fast forward. Good for them with staying out of the fray of the other teams. We don't need all the stinking drama.

2. Jet and Cord (1) - Still like them, but they are inconsistent. Also staying out of the fray.

3. Louie and Michael (3) - OK, they are major azzholes.

4. Caite and Brent (5) - The Gumps got the last laugh, but I still hate them.

Philiminated: Carol and Brandy (4) - They are evil witches. They even claw at each other. Goodbye.

OK, now it's your turn.

I've been 2 Patched!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 altpeach 04-12-10 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 MaryKat 04-12-10 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 mikey 04-12-10 3
 List shortened due to gritted teeth... Estee 04-12-10 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 warp_core breach 04-12-10 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 emydi 04-12-10 6
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 samboohoo 04-12-10 7
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 emydi 04-12-10 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 samboohoo 04-12-10 8
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 cahaya 04-12-10 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 Max Headroom 04-12-10 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 Belle Book 04-12-10 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 cahaya 04-12-10 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 Zimbochick 04-12-10 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 kidflash212 04-12-10 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 Joools 04-13-10 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 Seana 04-13-10 17
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 HistoryDetective 04-13-10 18
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 emydi 04-13-10 19
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 Scuba Steve 04-13-10 20
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 shimane22 04-13-10 21
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 TARFAN76 04-13-10 22
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 featherfish81 04-13-10 25
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 Starshine 04-13-10 23
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 PsychoKitty 04-13-10 26
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 featherfish81 04-13-10 24
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 PsychoKitty 04-13-10 27
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 beau_30 04-16-10 28
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9 louislam 04-25-10 29
 Week 9 Results! kidflash212 04-25-10 30
   RE: Week 9 Results! featherfish81 04-25-10 31
       RE: Week 9 Results! kidflash212 04-25-10 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-10, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
1. Dan/Jordan- I am beginning to really enjoy them. Actually, I now want them to be the winners.
2. Jet/Cord- Just meh to me now.
3. Caite/Brent- Good use of the U-turn. Unfortunately, they don't realize how good a decision that was. They used it for personal reasons not realizing they were using against a strong team.
4. Michael/Louie- Please be the next team Philiminated.

**Brandi/Carol- They came in, raced, and went out bitching. They called Brent/Caite stupid for using the U-turn. That wasn't Brent & Caite's dumbest move, probably their smartest. Goodbye!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-12-10, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
1. Dan and Jordan
2. Jet and Cord
3. Caite and Brent
4. Louie and Michael I really hope there is only one more episode with them.

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-12-10, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
1. Caite and Brent -- I would love to see the look on Carol and Brandy's faces if they win the race; Caite has had to endure so much on the internet it would be great for her.\
2. Jet and Cord -- Always having fun;
3. Louie and Michael -- In there only because they also like my #1 and #2.
4. Dan and Jordan -- The teams I hated are all gone, so someone had to be last.
Philim -- Carol and Brandy -- Glad they lost. A little too much negativity on Caite and Brent -- why so much hatred for the pretty girl?

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-10, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "List shortened due to gritted teeth."
1. Nobody.

2. Absent Without Leave.

3. Jet & Cord. Not a spectacular leg, but managed to work their way through without too much frustration. Got a good line in regarding the radio play. Arguably should have done the ice cream instead.

4. Dan & Jordan. Got the Fast Forward. That's nice. It cut down on their screen time. That's nicer.

5. Louie & Michael. If only they'd managed to steal Carol & Brandy's taxi. If only they'd done so and not bothered about the backpacks. Wouldn't it be nice to see them thrown out of the Race? After all, they're the biggest threat here. Right after Dan & Jordan, who they have to get out next for reasons known only to themselves and speculated about in a way they would want us arrested for: e.g. 'at all'. Must pay for the Karma shirt.

6. Hrent & Caite. I will give you a reason to hate me.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-12-10, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
1. Jet & Cord - Still like them but they are slipping race-wise.

2. Dan & Jordan - Good for them. I'm not liking the previews for next show though... could be eliminated because of a difficult task.

3. Brent & Caite - This was one of their better legs. If these two win, I will puke.

4. Louis & Michael - I want these two gone next. They trained their cubs well? WTF? They act as though they orchestrated Carol & Brandy's demise. Still lackluster racing when there's a bunch point, didn't get the clipboard, they can't read street signs, etc. With all these dumb moves why are they still here?

Philiminated - Vile, evil, toxic b!tches - They have, on many occasions, dubbed themselves as one of the strongest teams, however, when the u-turn was used on them all of a sudden they're not a strong team. Seems to me that they were the only team acting like grade ones... Yeah, be upset but they were way over the top. Slither back into hell where you belong.

A Gift from Agman

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-10, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
1. Dan and Jordan (2)(6)(3)(3)(1)(2)(1)(3)- omh I would have not been able to do that...I would have frozen up that high on something that you could see through like what they had to crawl across.

2. Jet and Cord (4)(2)(1)(5)(3)(3)(4)(1)- they arguably should have been the team Uturned... both times. They did ok and who else am I going to put here?

3. Louie and Michael (7)(7)(6)(4)(2)(1)(2)(4)-I guess they dodged a bullet by teaching their wolf cubs to U turn the only other team that had not won a leg. Meh.

4. Caite and Brent (9)(8)(7)(6)(6)(6)(6)(5)- just awful little troll like beings

Philiminated Carol and Brandy -(6)(4)(4)(2)(5)(4)(3)(2)-I liked them more as the show went on as you can see from my rankings...as Estee said in the C/B thread...they got angry for being eliminated by a UTurn...they are human. I would have been even worse with that awful thing "such as" wiping that smirk off her face (do you lose your prize money if you punch someone after you're philiinated?)

p.s. remember there's another non philimination and it always happens at the first running of the F4. Likely finale date for TAR is Sunday May 9th (next week 4/18 is Country Music Awards, then 4/25 is F4 with non philimination and 5/2 is F4 to F3 and then 5/9 is finale...with Survivor finale most likely being Sun 5/16 bc they don't want to go up against Lost series Finale on Sun 5/23...if that's the case we should have a double boot Survivor ep somewhere like with Monica and Dave last season)

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-10, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
I thought of you when Dan & Jordan were doing the FF because there was another reference to "winning the million" when he was talking himself through the FF. Last week we had his dream, this week we have a quote.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

04-12-10, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
LOL! I said hmmmmmmmmm myself. Looks like next week Jordan can't find something in cake batter or something...but I think they are safe from philimination as it's almost def. a non-philimination leg. is bebo summarizing?

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-10, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
1. Dan & Jordan: I don't "love" them, but they took the FF and then didn't back down in spite of their fears.

2. Jet & Cord: They should have switched tasks, although I can somewhat understand because they could see where the other teams were at that point.

3. Louie & Michael: I'm waiting for Michael to have a heart attack. Perhaps another team will take their cab while he does. I thought it was a mistake to go for the FF at that point.

4. Caite & Brent: Mistake free, and you used the FF. I'm just over you.

Philiminated: Carol & Brandy. Ultimately I decided that I really liked Carol, but I really didn't like Brandy (Brandy is the dark-haired one, yes?). My dislike of Brandy outweighed the two. I will give you a lot of credit for getting further than I thought you would and doing more than I thought you would. And, it looked like you actually did have a chance in spite of the U-Turn.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-10, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
Mistake free, and you used the FF.

(*psst* it was the U-turn, although it could be thought of as a Fast Reverse)

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-10, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
Like:
1. Jet and Cord (1) - They're the most likable team by far all season, and they get bonus points for staying out of the personal nastiness which has plagued this edition of the race.

Meh:
2. Dan and Jordan (3) - I don't think I'll ever like them too much, but they ran a strong leg and their edit has been much better the last few episodes.

Don't like:
3. Caite and Brent (4) - They were more tolerable this leg, but that doesn't make up for their past transgressions. And why any team other than Jet and Cord ever gets U-Turned is still beyond my comprehension.
4. Louie and Michael (2) - They're knuckleheads, and they're very good at it.

Philiminated. Carol and Brandy (5) - The more I watched those two, the more I disliked them. And it wasn't just Carol or Brandy; they took turns irritating me. Good riddance.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-12-10, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
Here are my personal rankings:

1. Jet & Cord -- yeah, they should've switched in retrospect, but I still love them because they're really nice.

2. Dan & Jordan -- smart move in going for the Fast-Forward -- even with Jordan's fear of heights!

3. Brent & Caitie -- I like you a little more than Louie & Michael, that's why you're here.

4. Louie & Michael -- here by default, more or less.

Philiminated: Carol & Brandy. Good-bye and good riddance!

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-10, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
1. Jet and Cord -- these would also be good names for a pair of Globetrotters. The fact they're still in this Race makes them globetrotters even if they're horse trotters. Overall, I like their attitude best.

2. Dan and Jordan -- I never really cared much for these guys all season, but they're the only other team that doesn't grate on me. Props for finishing first by being brave with the Fast Forward.

3. Louie and Michael -- Snottier by the week, they've got more than gum under their shoes. It's surprising they're still in this.

4. Caite and Brent - The wicked witch in disguise gets her revenge, but let's hope karma asserts itself on them next leg. He's a twit and she's a twat.

Philiminated: Carol and Brandy - As far as I'm concerned, good riddance. One look at those claws we saw at the end of the leg sent a chill down my spine. I'd walk on the opposite side of the street.

Zimbochick 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-12-10, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zimbochick Click to send private message to Zimbochick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
1. Dan & Jordan: Here cause there's really no one else.

2. Jet & Cord: They are very lucky. They are good for the most part, but they tend to make versy stupid mistakes.

3. Louie & Michael: I can't stand them.

4. Caite & Brent: I really, really can't stand them.

Philiminated: Carol & Brandy. I seriously don't get the hate for this team. I could swear I have watched every episode, and apart from Michael telling Caite something which may or may not have been true, I haven't heard them bad mouth anybody. They did unleash after the U-Turn. Every team that has been U-Turned has done that. They at least deserved top 3.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-10, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-10 AT 07:57 PM (EST)

There is now a 50/50 chance The Race will be won by someone I absolutely despise. Whoopee.

1)Dan & Jordan - After the ugliness we've seen this season, Dan & Jordan winning would be the most satisfying ending for me.

2)Jet & Cord - If they win, fine. They've not been ugly to anyone and seem very decent but would be an anticlimatic ending.

3)Caite & Brent - Disgusting people. The contempt in the voice of the little witch every time she says The Lesbians is vile. I've been seeing people defend this pile of garbage, making assumptions that Carol & Brandy must have done something to make her mad. Why? Just because the dumb little pretty girl says so? We sure didn't see it - they didn't have a single clip to show in flashback last night, just the same clip of Michael & Louie telling her they said something about a tiara. They are being followed by a camera and sound guy, if Carol & Brandy had done such rude, mean things to the little spoiled brat all through the race there would be a clip of it. No way would that wind up on the editing room floor.

4)Michael & Louie - So concerned with eliminating a strong team like Carol & Brandy to improve their own chances but then say they want Jet & Cord in the final with them over Dan & Jordan. You only have to be slightly smarter than Brent to read between those lines.

Philiminated: Carol & Brandy - Overreacted to put it mildly and you did have an attitude problem all through the race but I don't think you treated Caite any different than you treated anyone else.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-13-10, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
1. Jet & Cord - Still my favorites. A few slip-ups are bound to happen to every team but it's the way they deal with setbacks and have done all season that makes me lvoe them.

2. Dan & Jordan - They appear to be bonding more as the race goes on and I figure that's kind of the point. I still don't know which is which but I don't care about that so much anymore.

3. Michael & Louie - They're not the master strategists they think they are as their cockiness rears its ugly head again. Still, I'd rather see them in the final 3 than...

4. Brent & Caite - Gah, if I had to see that self-satisfied smirk one more time I was going to go postal. I want them out so bad I can taste it. I wonder what she'll do now that she doesn't have those mean ol' lesbians to whine about.

Philiminated: Carol & Brandy - All through the race Carol seemed rather nice and much more of a calm spirit than Brandy but Brandy got all the screen time and attention. I didn't want them to win but I'd rather see them still in it than numbers 3 and 4 above.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-10, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
1. Jet and Cord: I've liked their attitude from the beginning. I wouldn't have thought I would like this team, but they've shown they know how to hustle when they need to. I wish they were more consistent.

2. Dan and Jordan: Not really my favourites, but they sucked it up and got the job done this week.

3. Louie and Mike: I'm not sure they are as devious as they say they are. I think they just do stuff and then rationalize it as being some sort of strategy later on.

4. Brent and Caite: The only clip they ever show of Carol and Brandy being mean is that one about the tiara from the first leg. How long can you hold a grudge for? And they refuse to give Carol and Brandy names, calling them "The Lesbians", which makes them seem more than a bit homophobic.

Eliminated: Carol and Brandy - They were a fairly strong team, but they tended to bicker and were rather unpleasant. Bye now.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-10, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
1. Dan and Jordan - Despite the fear of heights, I thought that they did the Fast Forward with a minimal amount of whining.

2. Plane and Cable - I don't especially like them, but they're a lot more tolerable than either of the other remaining teams.

3. The Tools - It's a close race, but these two disgust me only slightly less than the other team.

4. The Brute and The Bitch - I personally believe that U.S. pageant contestants are unable to do so because, uh, some lesbians out there in our Race don't have boyfriends and, uh, I believe that our, uh, backpacks like such as in Thailand and, uh, the Singapore, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our backpacks over here in the Race should help the Race, uh, or, uh, should help Thailand and should help the Singapore and the heterosexual people, so we will be able to build up our sense of entitlement, for our bigots.

04-13-10, 09:52 AM (EST)
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
LOL I love it!

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-13-10, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
1. Dan/Jordan - Just for preventing another first place for the cops.
2. Jet/Cord

GIANT GAP

3. Brent/Caite - I seriously hope they don't make it to the final.
4. Louie/Michael - I do not understand their reasoning at all. They think Carol and Brandy are bigger threats than the cowboys or the brothers? Really? They should have been Philiminated.

Philiminated: Carol/Brandy - If it was anybody else that U-Turned them, they probably wouldn't have been as upset.

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-13-10, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
1. Dan/Jordan- the only ones left I kinda like...
2. JET/Cord- Meh.
3. Caite/Brent- hate them.
4. Louie/Michael- hate them.

X 5. Carol/Brandy- good riddance, hated them.

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-13-10, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
1. Jet/Cord - Does anybody else notice the twinkle in Cord's eye when he's quietly but astutely listening to Jet ramble or comment? I think he's much smarter than people have perceived. I still have my hopes hung on the cowboys to hit the mat first.

2. Dan/Jordan - When I think back to the beginning of the race, I totally didn't think I would be pulling for them but I think the turning point for me was when they managed to pour the champagne in that huge fountain of stacked glasses and didn't mess up the task. Nobody else came close. If anybody beats the cowboys I guess they are the only team for whom I could manage a smattering of mental applause.

3/4 - Tie - Smugness prevails on both teams and I hate a cocky attitude. I have to say the models did do a fairly competent leg so I can't stick them smack at the bottom but rather will let them share that position with the detectives who put me in mind of a saying from long ago, "I wish I could buy them for what they're worth and sell them for what they think they're worth."

Parting thoughts for Carol and Brandi: I wonder how long their relationship will last now that the race is over. Me thinketh not too much longer...

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-13-10, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
"I wish I could buy them for what they're worth and sell them for what they think they're worth."

I've never heard that saying before - I'm going to remember that one!

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-13-10, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
1. Jet and Cord - Running their own race, and running it quite well.

2. Dan and Jordan - Getting less annoying, either I have become habituated to it, the editors are toning it down, or tiredness is making them less bouncy. I think I would have frozen on that fast forward, so that ranks them up for me as well.

3. Caite and Brent - Because she is slightly sexier than

4. Louie and Michael - Do they still have a U-Turn? I thought each team could only use it once. Anyway not nice people.

Sunning with the Cap'n

Just another Sleeperbloke

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-13-10, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
Whew! Lovin' your sexy siggie Starshine!

04-13-10, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
Other than eliminations, I don't see this list changing that much through the rest of the race.

1. Jet and Cord (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1)- Doing well at the tasks and having a good time. Be a little more aggressive in getting a taxi and you'll do even better.
2. Dan and Jordan (6,6,4,4,5,4,3,2)- Way to rock the FF. You were afraid but did it anyway without major complaints - the anticipation is often the worst part. And really smart to let Jordan go first.
3. Louie and Michael (8,7,7,6,3,3,4,4)- Your "hatred" of Carol and Brandy makes sense now - as long as it isn't you who's U-Turned. Something about them rubs me the wrong way.
4. Caite and Brent (9,8,6,5,6,6,6,5)- What will you focus on now that The Lesbians are gone? Please be the next ones eliminated.

Philiminated: Carol and Brandy (4,4,3,3,4,5,5,3)- There was some definite bile, not just anger, at being U-Turned. Maybe there was more to this feud than we saw, though I still don't know who's fault it was.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-13-10, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
Wow! What is with all the Caite/Bozo love at the top of the list?!. . . bizarre.. .

1. Jet and Cord: They are keeping their focus for the most part and of all, I think they deserve to win it. I certainly want them in the top 3.

2. Dan and Jordan: As other's have said: not really my favourites, but I was impressed with this leg and I'm glad they realize it's a race and are keeping their focus.

3. Louie and Mike: They are somewhat likeable lugs, but I was surprised by their claim (?) to have used Caite and Bozo to U-turn that STRONG TEAM "the Lesbians!!!" I don't think they thought that far ahead, but who knows? Anyhow - I like them better than . . .

4. Bozo and the Brat: She is just the most AWFUL DISPICABLE PERSON!!! She was screeching, "I just want to U-turn the Lesbians; that's all I care about!" Good God, she is a horrible person; and Brent is just an idiot to defend her so much. As others have mentioned, the only thing Carol and Brandy did was say the same thing that millions of other people have said when they've recognized her as one of the stupidest people alive. I was horrified to see them not get eliminated. I pray they don't make the final three!!! They are Stupid AND Ignorant and make bad mistakes. Unfortunately they are young and healthy and fast which might make the other issues moot.

Philiminated: Carol and Brandy - I would have much rather had them in the race than Caite and Brent, but they don't exactly endear anyone to them either. Who knows how close the teams actually were, but I think they should have kept their focus on completing the additional task instead of being rattled by it. That helped Caite and Brent "win" by shaking their focus. They might have caught up if they hadn't been so mad. But that is their pattern - just as Carol cost them time while whining about the drumming task instead of sharpening her focus.

PS it was great when Louie and Michael's cabbie bought the ice cream from them! How sweet! ;)

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-16-10, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
1) Jet and Cord
2) Dan and Jordan
3) Brent and Catie
4) Louie and Micheal
5) Carol and Brandy

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-25-10, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.9"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-10 AT 06:22 PM (EST)

1. Dan/Jordan (3) - I start to root for them now, which is unusual because I hated them in the first 2 weeks, so it's clearly that they are doing better and better! They are also the one who see no point for U-turning Carol/Brandy instead of other teams.

2. Jet/Cord (2) - Not good at the drum task, luckily they are saved by the U-turn and Michael/Louie's stupidity. I hope them get ahead of Brent/Caite though.

(Gap of Grand Canyon)

3. Michael/Louie (4) - Can't stand them, they manipulate this game too much and I hate Michael acting like he is a genius all the time. But at least their game play out well and really save them from being eliminated. Cunning but still stick to their game.

4. Brent/Caite (5) - Don't know what they are doing here. Caite wants to be the only woman in final 4? What the point is that? Does she think this gives her some privilege? Stupid decision on U-turn and frankly no matter how mean Carol/Brandy are they never are mean to them, that tiara joke was ages ago and it's just a joke, Caite needs to grow up and stops acting like a child. I am frightened to see her edit is a bit like Kendra in TAR6 though........ Please don't let this team win.

Philiminated - Carol/Brandy (1) - With Steve/Allie and them gone, I lost a good team and an entertaining team in two legs. They are really a strong team (in fact the most strongest F/F team after Dustin/Kandice, don't think Jamie/Cara strong at all), but clearly not the strongest to deserve a U-turn. It's sad to see them gone in this way rather than their own defeat, but still nice to see them catching up really quick and not fall behind that much. Brandy's reaction to Brent/Caite is priceless and would be a TAR classical moment for this season! It makes me laugh every time I see it.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

04-25-10, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Week 9 Results!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-10 AT 10:40 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-25-10 AT 09:31 PM (EST)

Week Nine Results

Looks like things have settled into a pattern. Jet & Cord retain their number one spot over second place Dan & Jordan. With the exception of mikey ever poster put Jet & Cord and Dan & Jordan either first or second. Clearly all the lvoe is going to these two teams.

On the other have, third place Michael & Louie and last place Brent & Caite can't buy any lvoe (except from the aforementioned mikey)

­
RankTeamFirst Place VotesLast Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Jet & Cord
Dan & Jordan
Michael & Louie
Brent & Caite

Capn2patch put me in motion!
edited in louislam's list!

04-25-10, 10:24 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Week 9 Results!"
Not sure how picky you are about errors, but B&C are #4, not #5.

But thanks for doing these stats every week - it's really helpful to see it charted out like this.

04-25-10, 10:41 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Week 9 Results!"
Whoops - Thanks for the catch. maybe it was a Freudian slip on my part.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •