The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-10, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"

..- - ..- .-. -. . -.. !

On this episode, teams rode a bus for their mandatory rest period. Once the bus made it to it's unknown destination, somewhere in France, they had to drive to a boulangerie and buy a baguette, which had the next clue inside.

Next, it was off to Le Main de Massiges, where they came across the detour: In the trenches - get in a bunker and translate a message in morse code - or - Under fire - crawl through a war zone to a fox hole, get a message and crawl back. Once they got the message, a homing pigeon would fly off to deliver it. Everyone chose Under fire, but once Michael and Louie finished, they chose to U-turn Joe and Heidi, so they had to do the In the trenches task, which would prove to be the end of them.

The next clue sent them to the Church of Massiges, where they would find bicycles to ride to the pit stop. Brent and Caite had to go back and get the clue they missed by the U-turn and Jeff and Jordan had to complete the speed bump - shore up a trench with branches, but still both teams managed to finish before Joe and Heidi and get to the pit stop. Phil had to go into the trenches to do the Philimination.

Wondering how your favorite team stacks up? Go check out last week's results provided by the fabulous, kidflash!

On to the list!!!

Rank. Names (last week's rank) -

1. Jet and Cord (1) - I still like them the best. They have fun and they crack me up.

2. Steve and Allie (2) - Good job again! Second place two weeks in a row.

3. Louie and Michael (3) - Another first place for our bumbling detectives. Can they keep it up?

4. Carol and Brandy (4) - I would put them lower because the dark-haired one sucks, but looks who's down there.

5. Caite and Brent (5) - Missed a clue box. Go figure!

6. Dan and Jordan (7) - Still like nails on a chalkboard.

7. Jordan and Jeff (8) - Please.go.away. Your stupidity is sucking the life out of me.

Philiminated: Joe and Heidi (6) - I would have rather seen them move on than some other teams. It's not as if I liked them much, but their exit confessionals were sweet.

OK, now it's your turn.

I've been 2 Patched!
Like NCAA basketball? Then go sign up for SBOT March Madness Tourney.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5 altpeach 03-15-10 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5 MaryKat 03-15-10 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5 Max Headroom 03-15-10 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5 Zimbochick 03-15-10 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5 warp_core breach 03-15-10 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5 emydi 03-15-10 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5 Belle Book 03-15-10 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5 PsychoKitty 03-15-10 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5 Joools 03-15-10 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5 kidflash212 03-15-10 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5 KwietOne 03-15-10 11
 Week 5 Love List shimane22 03-15-10 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5 samboohoo 03-16-10 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5 Starshine 03-16-10 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5 Tazluli 03-16-10 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5 Estee 03-16-10 16
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5 samboohoo 03-16-10 17
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5 Scuba Steve 03-16-10 18
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5 featherfish81 03-16-10 19
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5 bostonrobfan 03-16-10 20
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5 beau_30 03-17-10 21
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5 HistoryDetective 03-18-10 22
 Week 5 Results! kidflash212 03-21-10 23
   RE: Week 5 Results! TARFAN76 03-21-10 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-15-10, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"
1. Jet & Cord
2. Caite (only)

Gap the size of Lake Tahoe

3. Louis & Michael - due to their two 1st place finishes.
4. Steve & Allie - bored with them.

Gap the size of the Pacific ocean
(Brent can be found here)
5. Carol & Brandy - moving up for me.
6. Jeff & Jordan - no comment
7. Dan & Jordan - ugh!!

GooooodBye- Jon, oops I mean Joe & Heidi.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-15-10, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-10 AT 08:33 AM (EST)

1. Jet and Cord I'm sorry we didn't see much of them
2. Louie and Michael
3. Steve and Allie
4. Dan and Jordan
5. Brent and Caite I lke Caite, they are this low because of Brent
6. Jordan and Jeff
7. Carol and Brandy Whine, whine, whine

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-10, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"
This week's episode svcked. Badly.

Like:
1. Jet and Cord (1) - Still like them the most.
2. Steve and Allie (2) - Still invisible but doing a good job.

Meh:
3. Caite and Brent (3) - Lousy racers but mildly entertaining.

Don't like:
4. Carol and Brandy (6) - The best of a bad lot.
5. Jordan and Jeff (7) - Still idiotic and noncompetitive.
6. Louie and Michael (5) - Nice leg, horrible strategy in not U-turning Jet/Cord.
7. Dan and Jordan (8) - A whiny pair of tools.

Philiminated. Joe and Heidi (4) - What a crummy way to get eliminated, by a poorly-designed task they couldn't avoid.

Zimbochick 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-15-10, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Zimbochick Click to send private message to Zimbochick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"
1. Jet and Cord - Smart, funny, and making good decisions.

2. Steve and Allie - Nice to see a postitive parent/child team. Racing well together.

3. Carol and Brandy - They are fairly strong racers. I'm not sure if they really bicker that much, or if that's the editing talking.

4. Louie and Michael - They should have U-turned Jet and Cord while they had the chance. This team is really Michael carrying Louie. Seem like nice guys though.

5. Dan and Jordan - I can't imagine what their mother is like, picture having these 2 in the nest? They are fairly strong, just discombobulated

6. Caite and Brent - Cute but dumb as a box of rocks.

7. Jordan and Jeff - Oh.My.God! How do they function in their daily lives?

Philiminated: Joe and Heidi - Seems like a very difficult task, but their arrogance bit them in the #####. Well Joe's anyway.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-15-10, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"
Am I the only one who was thoroughly disgusted with this episode? I was yelling at the TV constantly.

Worst. Season. Ever. And that's saying a lot since I viewed the Freddy & Kendra season as the worst. But with the likes of Jeff & Jordan and the bumbling cops coming in first, teams not trying, teams complaining, this season takes the prize.

1. Jet & Chord - They complete their tasks without complaint and actually seem to remember that they are in a race.

2. Steve & Allie - Consistently doing well. Unfortunately, they are invisible and don't have a winners' edit so I fear that they not make it to the end.

If the above teams are gone before the end, I may have to stop watching.

The rest of these idiots should never have been cast! The casting directors must have been on crack when they cast these morons:

3. Caite & Brent - OMG! The second time you have done this! The only reason you are this high is because you guys seem to be decent people... you're just stupid.

4. Dan & Jordan - The only reason you're this high is because I didn't have to see you get out and push your vehicle. However, this is a race so freakin' step it up already!

5. Carol & Brandy - It pains me to type their names down especially this high. I can't stand their diva behaviour. How many times did the dark-haired one b!tch and complain about crawling in the mud. You didn't sign up for this... then you should have stayed home you stupid cow! I didn't sign up to watch a bunch of whiney losers. Yes, you should have done the morse code task and spared me watching you for another week.

6. Louis & Michael - It also pains me to move these two buffoon out of the basement. So what were these two undercover as? Donut shop patrons? I couldn't believe that Louis had such a hard time crawling in the mud. I'm surprised he was able to bike 4 miles. Now they're starting to get arrogant and Joe isn't the only one who needs to get knocked off his pedestal. Two first place finishes and all of a sudden they're a team to be reckoned with? What about the cowboys? At least they're in shape.

Jeffoon & Jordumb - You shouldn't be here!! If it weren't for the U-Turn your a$$es would have been eliminated. You barely could get out of the pit stop. You were clueless about the bread. Jordan is so out of shape that she can't even do physical tasks. Go. Away. Already! I must have been on crack to rank you number one the first week!

Philiminated - Joe & Heidi - While I wasn't fussy about this team, I would have rather had them continue on over the other knuckle-heads.

A Gift from Agman

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-10, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"
1. Dan and Jordan (2)(6)(3)(3)- they made me laugh the most this leg, esp. Dan tellling Jordan to Shut up...I thought of all of you

2. Louie and Michael (7)(7)(6)(4)-although it wasn't really a blind Uturn bc they were the only ones in front of S/A and J/H, they used the Uturn perfectly and they deserve to move up, whether they will stay here, who knows?

3. Jet and Cord (4)(2)(1)(5)- good racers but i wonder if they liked their pastry...ugh

4. Steve and Allie (3)(1)(2)(1)- meh can you be more boring?

5. Carol and Brandy -(6)(4)(4)(2)-you didn't sign up for physical challenges..have you watched the show before? They sounded so nice at the beginning of the hour i.e. us v. them but it was us v. dirt. I wonder if they could have gotten the morse code...I don't like J/H much but they are not stupid people.

6. Caite and Brent (9)(8)(7)(6)- Look Caite, they're up in those new fangled flying machines....he's a dolt..I wonder if they went downhill and thought they were going south?

7. Jordan and Jeff(10)(9)(8)(8) -stupid, that's all

PHiliminated Joe and Heidi (8)(5)(5)(6)- meh they were talking sh*t and got called out and lost...hubris thy name is Joe

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-15-10, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"
Here's my rankings of the remaining teams:

1. Jet & Cord -- hustling did you a lot of good! Especially for me.

2. Steve & Allie -- another fine job. Looks like you're in the top tier for now.

Small gap --

3. Louie & Michael -- wasn't the best U-Turn move in the world since it was personal, but it worked out for you two.

Big gap --

4. Brent & Caitie -- okay but you really need to work on your navigational skills since you missed a clue.

5. Dan & Jordan -- you improved this round but you need to hustle more.

6. Carol & Brandy -- I don't really like you two but you'll last longer than one other team.

7. Jeff & Jordan -- you got lucky. Next time I doubt you'll be so lucky.

Philiminated: Joe & Heidi. Sorry to see you go but it appears that cockiness can hurt you -- and so can Morse code.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-15-10, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"
I agree with most of you - this is the dumbest group of teams EVER in the history of the race. And the casting directors wasted aLOT of the spaces!!!! But I must say, this particular ep was hysterical! The detours were SO intense, I cheered Louie and Michael on - they were so focused and I loved Louie helping Michael change his clothes. That was hilarious and helpful! And the mind numbing brain deadness of the freaky four - C/B and J/J was just UNBELIEVABLE!

1. Jet & Cord - Kicking a$$ and taking no prisoners. Can't believe they didn't know what a baguette is though. But they DO know they are actually in a RACE!

2. Louie & Michael - Did a great job this time. Great attitude and just powered through the challenges. Great teamwork for once and it was a lot of fun to watch them. Max mentioned they should have U-turned Jet and Cord. I didn't even think of that - that would have been great. But they did get rid of some competition!

3. Steve & Allie - Likeable, show up and do the job, but they are invisible!!!

Big gap --
I'm ranking them in terms of brain power.. .

4. Carol & Brandy - I REALLY want to root for these ladies, but especially Brandy is chronically irritating. I know I too would have been swearing a blue streak doing that task, but to say "this is not what I signed up for!" WHAT???? This is AR! You get dirty, you scale buildings and you play in mud! She should have stayed home.

5. Dan & Jordan - Less irritating this time, but (is it Dan?)'s lack of competitiveness is ridiculous. His brother tells him to run and he says the minutes won't matter. Are you KIDDING???!!!! I hope the next task they get to, they miss by 5 minutes.

6. Brent & Caitie - Oh my God they are so stupid. Brent's eyes look like plates. And her language - oh GAWD! She wanted to represent America?!!!! "I'm going to eat the crap out of that baguette!" "Oh thank God it doesn't have a bunch of crap in it!" She's a lovely girl And brain dead to boot! "South . . do they mean the south when you . . . " Is there a choice of what South means???????? ACK!!!!!!!!!!! MORONS!!!!

7. Jeff & Jordan - I can't imagine these two. They must have 3 brain folds between them. She is dumber than a rock. She can't even tie her own shoes! And after her big statement about how hard she's going to try and catch up, she's walking slowly, standing around, and not crawling through the mud. "Jordan! Just pull your boobs on the dirt and get over here!" When Jeff put the rifle in his mouth, I about fell out of my chair! Please Gawd, go away!!!!!!!!

Philiminated: Joe & Heidi - I had no LVOE for these two before, but they tried so valiantly and with such dignity I was sorry to see them go. Yes, his hubris made them a target and the task seemed straightforward enough, but I guess it just was all too hard. Too bad. They were MUCH more deserving than alot of other teams.

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-15-10, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"
I have to say I was pretty disappointed with this week's spectacularly boring episode. The teams arrived at the Pit Stop in almost the exact same order as last week and with all the teams choosing Under Fire and nobody getting horribly lost the results were awfully predictable. Anyhoo...

1. Jet & Cord - Philimination is the only thing that will knock them off the top of my list. They're right up there with Kris & Jon and BJ & Tyler as one of my favorite teams of all time.

2. Steve & Allie - Another excellent leg and Steve is more than holding his own against racers half his age. I hope they make it to the final three.

3. Carol & Brandy - I still like them but I wanted to smack Brandy last night. Has she never seen TAR before? Getting dirty is part of the game so stow the princess attitude for ten freakin' minutes already.

4. Louie & Michael - They ran a good leg but I blame them for Jeff and Jordan not being eliminated and some things are just unforgiveable. I thought they'd be more excited about winning the TVs.

5. Dan & Jordan - What is it going to take to get them to stop bickering? Tell me, please, I beg of you. What's worse is they they aren't always annoying and that inconsistency annoys me.

6. Brent & Caite - I have a feeling missing the clue box probably wasn't that big of a deal in the long run but then Brent said something about seeing the clue box but not thinking it was the clue box. Huh???

7. Jeff & Jordan - Wrapping my mind around the fact that they are still around is making my head hurt. Please make it stop.

Philiminated: Joe & Heidi - I liked them and I don't think Joe was bragging as much as he was being confident. Sucky way to go and there are at least three other teams I would have rather said goodbye to.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-10, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"
1) Louie & Michael - A one week ranking to thank them for ridding me of Joe & Heidi. Cheers guys - It probably won't happen again. And don't get too cocky about this win, the lack of a bunch point and no Roadblock made this an easy leg for you.

2) Jet & Cord - I really do like these guys, they've done nothing objectionable and they seem to be enjoying themselves. I wonder how in these days with all the technology available these two guys can be so clueless about the world outside their ranch. Are they Amish?

3) Dan & Jordan - The less screen time, the higher they rank.

4) Carol & Brandy - A really negative side of the dark haired one came out last night. If you're scared of water, heights or getting dirty just don't apply to be on The Amazing Race.

5) Steve & Allie - As soon as the fools below are philiminated you'll be last Philthy phan. Get the feeling that if you ever get more than 0.000078 of a second of airtime it will mean you're about to be philiminated.

6) Jeff & Jordan - I wish stupidity hurt.

7) Brent & Caite - Flying things? They're planes, you idiot. Brent may actually be the dumbest person on the Race this season.

Philiminated - Joe & Heidi. After her good family quote last week, my dislike has intensified and I was happy to see them go - I actually rooted for Jeff & Jordan to pass them.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-15-10, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"
#1 Jet/Cord - they will have to do something so outlandish to drop from this spot
#2 Steve/Allie - still invisible
#3 Mike/Louie - kinda lame to use the blind u-turn when it's obvious who used it
#4 Carol/Brandy - only here because...
#5 Brent/Caite - getta clue!
#6 Dan/Jordan - SHUT.UP
#7 Jeff/Jordan - WORST TEAM EVER!

Phlim'd: Joe/Heidi - exit speech touching; just saw Elimination Station on CBS. Whoa...talk about damage control for Heidi.

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-10, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Week 5 Love List"
Week 5 Love List:

1. Dan/Jordan (10,8,7,8)
I really saw these two in a new light this week... they were on a roll, making me chuckle numerous times.

2. Brent/Caite (6,7,5,5)
Caite also brought the funny in this episode... I look forward to more of her misadventures and possible redemption.

3. Steve/Allie (4,5,2,2)
Boring. Bland. Blah.

4. Jet/Cord (7,1,1,3)
Looks like "ba-gu-ette" was this season's "candel-a-bra"

5. Jordan/Jeff (5,6,4,4)
So dumb. But I still like them.

6. Carole/Brandy (8,3,6,7)
Sour attitudes, high maintenance, not feeling the love...

7. Louie/Michael (9,9,8,6)
Great job using the u-turn out of spite rather than any strategic consideration, jerks!

Philimination Station:

X 8. Joe/Heidi (3,2,3,1)
Meh, with his knee they would have been out eventually...

X 9. Monique/Shawn (2,4)
This show needs to cast better all-female teams. Boring and weak. Didn't know them well enough to miss them

X 10. Jody/Shannon (1)
Seemed like nice people but it bothered me how slow and relaxed they were... where's the competitive fire? This is a RACE.

X 11. Dana/Adrian
I'd rather have them in it than the lesbians or either of the Rhode Island teams... too bad.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-10, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"
Hard week because it was such a "blah" leg. No real way for teams to get ahead, change positions, etc.

1. Jet & Cord: Still love them. The thing I like the most abou them is that they just don't whine.

2. Louie & Michael: There is argument about your use of the U-Turn, but I applaud you for using it.

3. Steve & Allie: They are there, right?

4. Jeff & Jordan: Boobs on the ground, boobs on the ground, . . . . Your competence, or lack thereof, doesn't annoy me as much as the rest of the field.

5. Carol & Brandy: I've sort of gone along with you for doing well outside of your comfort zone. I'm kind of over your whining now.

6. Dan & Jordan: Your attempt at humor didn't really help. I had flashbacks of Sam & Dan.

7. Brent & Caite: You missed a clue, forcing me to rank you below Dan & Jordan. That was a huge mistake.

Philiminated: Joe & Heidi. You basically quit. You get no respect.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-16-10, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"
This is a Lvoe list yes?

What a dull show, I’m not sure that the teams are that bad, but they really aren’t being given a great chance to shine.

1. Jet and Cord – I'm would have liked to see more, however the way that they just seem to machine through tasks is probably a little dull.

2. Caite and Bloke – He is not an interesting racer, or a smart cookie, she looks good in a moustache (which not many women can carry off, although my aunt tries bless her) they cycled 12 miles with no complaints, I really like half of this couple.

3. Carol and Brandy – Yes there is a little whining, but I like them.

4. Louie and Michael – A better leg than I was expecting from them, although who expected a policeman to be so aerobically unfit, don’t they have fitness tests? However unless they got lost in the car there was no way that they wouldn’t keep their first place.

5. Steve and Allie – Meh

6. Dan and Jordan – Definitely not the sharpest knives in the drawer, for some reason I liked them less this week

7. Jordan and Jeff – I liked this team, I really did, however this week after the keep driving round the roundabout fiasco, and the what do I do with this long loaf of bread minutes I just can’t be bothered with them any more. I’m amazed that anyone can be this stupid and survive.

I don’t normally write about the departed teams, however I would like to add a Nelson Muntz Ha-Ha for Joe and Heidi, she seemed a nasty judgemental piece of work, and he was so full of himself I’m surprised he didn’t explode. Good riddance.

J Slice what a cool lady

Just another Sleeperbloke

Tazluli 141 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-10, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tazluli Click to send private message to Tazluli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"
1. Jet & Cord (1) - I really like this team and think that they will stay #1 unless Philiminated.

2. Steve & Allie (2) - Really good team. I wonder why we don't see much of them. Maybe because they are drama free?

3. Louie & Michael (3) - Two great legs!

Big Huge Gap:

4. Dan & Jordan (8) - They get the bump up because of the group below them.

5. Caite & Brent (5) - Yikes! Use what brains you have!!

6. Jordan & Jeff (6) - See above! You squeaked by because of the U-Turn.

7. Carol & Brandy (7) - Why don't you just go home! Obviously, you did not sign up for this. Idiots!

Philiminated: Joe & Heidi [/b} They were not my favorite, but no where near my worst. I hated to see them go out like that.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-10, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"
1. Jet & Cord. There's a term for a team that's just about this universally adored. That term is 'fourth-place finishers'. The Tears Of A Clown ((c) TeamJoisey) factor may be lurking in the wings here. It generally doesn't apply to the alpha males, true -- but first times long to happen, and for people to happen to.

2. Steve & Allie. I think they've had more time on list than on film.

3. Carol & Brandy. You signed on for whatever the clue tells you to do. Yes, you're cold and muddy and there's explosions going off all around you. But if you do it faster than everyone else, there's a chance you'll eventually get a million dollars for having gone through it. Shaddap, bite down, crawl.

4. Brent & Caite. Quoting a member of my circle here: 'She's earthy. I've never seen a pageant girl who cares that little about how she looks on camera. Not that much makeup, cursing, spitting, jamming bread down her throat -- she'd make every judge faint just to get out of giving her scores.' Point taken -- and some credit has to be given for that.

Brent? Remains useless.

5. Louie & Michael. Okay, fine. Two legs in a row. And their rather stupid use of the blind U-Turn ('It's us! We're the only people it could be! Ant will make a joke out of this!') actually knocked out the targeted team. But like many officers, they're at their most arrogant when in their power zone -- and at their weakest for anything outside it. The hubris edit is riding a fast horse, and there's nothing they can do to stop it.

6. Dan & Jordan. No, minutes saved before checking in don't matter. Hours saved don't matter either. Actually, why don't you two just lie down and take a healthy power nap? I'm sure Phil will wait.

7. Jeff & Jordan. What would you have given for that gun to have been loaded? Do you think he would have tried to do the same thing with a bayonet? If the clue had been baked into something neither Jeff or Jordan wanted to eat, would they still be in that bakery? Would Jordan like to claim her Diva Tiara now? Is it possible that I've already decided to never forgive Samboohoo? All these questions and more will be answered on the season finale of Lost, the best show you can't stand to think about watching any more. Stay tuned!

Out: Joe & Heidi. While I never really minded them, worse things have happened to better teams -- but I really want to know how much sound protection was on those headphones...

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-10, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"
Like I ever had a chance.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-16-10, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"
1. Jet/Cord - Much better this week.
2. Steve/Allie
3. Dan/Jordan
4. Carol/Brandy
5. Louie/Michael - U-Turning a weak team will come back to bite them.

BIG GAP

6. Caite/Brent
7. Jeff/Jordan

Philiminated: Joe/Heidi - At least, I don't have to keep thinking of Jon Gosselin now that Joe is gone.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-16-10, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"
1. Jet and Cord (1,1,1,1)- No bunch point to help you, but you still managed to move up a spot.
2. Steve and Allie (7,3,2,2)- I wish they would show us this team more, because they're doing well.
3. Louie and Michael (8,7,7,6)- I hate putting them this high, but everyone else moved down. And the U-Turn seemed more spiteful than strategic.
4. Carol and Brandy (4,4,3,3)- Yes, actually, this is what you signed up for. Have you watched the show before? Be glad it wasn't digging in the sand in the desert.
5. Dan and Jordan (6,6,4,4)- Why would you want to hurry? It's not like it's a race. Or that being a few minutes later might cause you to miss a train or anything.
6. Caite and Brent (9,8,6,5)- She's okay, but he doesn't know whether to go south or in the direction south.
7. Jordan and Jeff (5,5,5,8)- All of the roads look the same in France!

Philiminated: Joe and Heidi (5,5,5,7)- I still think there was something else going on for the cops to want them out so badly. On the other hand, if you are going to say you're better than the other teams right in front of them, you kind of have to expect it.

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-16-10, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"
1. Jett and Cord
2. Jeff and Jordan
3. Steve and Ali
4. Louie and Michael
5. Caite and Brent
6. Dan and Jordan
7. Carol and Brandy

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-17-10, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"
1) Cord & Jet - These two are by far my favorite
2) Steve & Allie - Love them as much as Cord & Jet
3) Joe & Hiedi - Oh So Bad for them
4) Dan & Jordan - Okay not to bad this episode
5) Micheal & Louie - Sneaky.
6) Brandy & Carol - Too much Drama
7) Brent & Katie - Whats wrong with them
8) Jordan & Jeff - Can Jeff get any stupidier

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-10, 06:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.5"
1. Team Don't Ask, Don't Tell - I thought that they actually made some witty quips and comments during the various tasks (but my sense of humor tends to be alternately dry and offbeat). Yeah, they made mistakes, but for this leg I found them the most entertaining.

2. Team Five-Star Day Spa - They rank this high only for accurately and explicitly commenting on the stupidity of most of the other teams. Seriously, why did the producers decide that a season of Dandrews was a good idea?

3. Team Who Are You People?! - They're like chameleons that have been blending in, thus becoming forgettable, for the entire Race. Still, I'd prefer forgettable to the various brands of stupid and ignorant that most other teams are peddling.

4. Team This Time It's Personal - I'm torn on their use of the U-Turn. While it was satisfying to see them hand the cocky one his comeuppance, the second task was difficult enough that they might have better used the opportunity to be rid of a stronger team that was not injured. I never want them, especially the short one, responsible for protecting my life or property.

5. Team Country Bumpkins - Perhaps if they were not so snobby about never wanting to be exposed to any environment in which the cowboy hat is not standard apparel then they would have known what a bah-goo-ette was. I don't find their ignorance cute or charming.

6. Team Dumb and Dumber - It's too bad that there are no scholarships contests pageants for men because he would have a whole collection of sashes if there were --- if he could figure out how to fill out his applications on one of those electric glowing typing things.

7. Team Boobs Dragging Boobs - Does it really matter that he decided that they should not reproduce? She's like some sort of woman-child that needs constant direction, so he might as well be running the Race with a toddler.

Philiminated: Team Good Family --- Why do bad things happen to good people? Good riddance, you self-righteous schmucks.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-10, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Week 5 Results!"
Week Five Results!

Just like the finish order on the last leg there was very little movement on the lvoe lists. Jet & Cord still hold the number one spot followed by Steve & Allie in second and Louie & Michael in third. Biggest movers on the lvoe list were Dan & Jordan who moved up to fourth place.

Jordan & Jeff were solidly in last place this week with fourteen last place votes. Their intellectual equals, Caite & Brent, fall to sixth place.

­
RankTeamFirst Place VotesLast Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Jet& Cord
Steve & Allie
Louie & Michael
Dan & Jordan
Carol & Brandy
Caite & Brent
Jeff & Jordan

Capn2patch put me in motion!

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-21-10, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Week 5 Results!"
Hi Everyone,
I'm a new poster; however, have been enjoying all your posts/comments for quite some time. There are a few of you whose comments always make me smile or cringe/but either way, produce a definite reaction. I hope I can join the fun and be welcomed. I love The Amazing Race, I love Phil, and I LOVE THE COWBOYS! The first week, I felt some doubt as it seems most of the world did. Now I am WAY loyal to them and was WAY glad to say buh-bye to Jordan and Jeff. He was kind of cute but she was kind of annoying. The Race will live forever and will do fine without them.

My picks:
1. Jet/Cord (although I'd prefer to say Cord fist)
2. Dan/Jordan (who'd a thunk it?)
3/ Steve/Allie ("Silence is golden but duct tape is silver";)
4. Detectives (really? - "They need to be humbled" - like they said about Joe...and I agreed at the time; but how soon they got way too cocky)
5/6 - toss up - Carol/Brandy or self-proclaimed models? Not so gorgeous to me but at least a dash of humor here and there. The ladies have had moments of arrogance/judgment/"I didn't sign up for this..." carp which would sink them to the bottom but those two over-full-of-themselves models are stiff competition for bringing up the rear.

TAR makes Sunday evenings a treat instead of the torture that normally accompanies the concept of way-too-close-to-Monday-morning.

Thanks for letting me have my say.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •