The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-10, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-10 AT 09:55 AM (EST)

Way of a Gaucho

On this episode, Brent and Caite wound up in the hospital to get IV fluids and hoped it wouldn't take them out. Leaving the pit stop, teams had to take a bus to Bariloche, Argentina and go to The Old Joint - where Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid hung out. At the Old Joint, teams had to play poker against a roaming gnome and once they beat the gnome, they got their next clue on his bottom. Before they set out, Carol and Brandy got in the faces of the cowboys about how they got an earlier bus on the previous leg. The cowboys were not feeling the warm fuzzies from them.

The clue on the gnome bottom sent them off to the roadblock to do some roping to get the next clue, which sent them over a cliff... uh... looking over a cliff for the cluebox. Up next was the detour - horse sense: follow coordinates, dig up a money bag, then give it to the bandit at the train station - or - horse power: use a wooden practice horse to practice polo. They only had 9 shots to get a goal. Once completed, the clue sent them to Estancia Fortin Chacabuco - the Pit Stop.

Don't forget to check out how your favorite team did last week, with our results from the fabulous kidflash.

On to the list!!!

Rank. Names (last week's rank) -

1. Jet and Cord (1) - Good gravy... it was another great leg for the cowboys. They make me laugh, they are racing well and they are having a good time.

2. Steve and Allie (4) - They did awesome on this leg, so they move up my list, even though we still aren't seeing a lot of them so we get to know them better.

3. Carol and Brandy (2) - They slip this week for the bickering amongst themselves and with the cowboys. Do you really think they are obligated to give you info? Maybe you should've chosen a better pair to form your alliance with, huh? At least they recognized the bickering was detrimental.

4. Caite and Brent (6) - I've gotta give them props for getting through the leg with food poisoning, not being eliminated and even getting passed a couple of other teams.

5. Louie and Michael (5) - Dumb and dumber. These two detectives are clueless. I definitely would not want them working on any case I had. Good job finding J and J's bag for them.

6. Joe and Heidi (7) - Yes, Joe. The compass on your watch will be of great help finding that money bag. Really it will.

7. Dan and Jordan (8) - OMG... I cannot wait until I do not have to hear their voices anymore. They are like nails on a chalkboard. Ack!!!

8. Jordan and Jeff (9) - They are the dumbest. How many times did they count steps? ...or try to hand the money bag to the gunslinger? At least Jeff is smart enough to know they are too dumb to reproduce.

Philiminated: Monique and Shawne (3) - Nice ladies who I wish were not eliminated, but apparently they did not get the memo that Jesus had more important things to do than help with this little ole race.

OK, your turn.

I've been 2 Patched!
ETA: Link to sign up for OT March Madness Tourney.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 Estee 03-01-10 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 samboohoo 03-01-10 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 Max Headroom 03-01-10 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 emydi 03-01-10 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 kenrachel1993 03-01-10 5
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 Snidget 03-01-10 18
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 Tummy 03-01-10 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 MaryKat 03-01-10 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 kidflash212 03-01-10 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 HistoryDetective 03-01-10 9
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 Estee 03-01-10 10
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 PsychoKitty 03-01-10 21
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 shimane22 03-01-10 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 Joools 03-01-10 12
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 LibraRising 03-05-10 27
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 Starshine 03-01-10 13
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 kidflash212 03-01-10 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 Belle Book 03-01-10 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 warp_core breach 03-01-10 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 Scuba Steve 03-01-10 17
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 beau_30 03-01-10 19
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 KwietOne 03-01-10 20
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 PsychoKitty 03-01-10 22
 Who the heck are Steve and Allie? mikey 03-02-10 23
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 Tazluli 03-03-10 24
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 bostonrobfan 03-04-10 25
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 featherfish81 03-04-10 26
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3 louislam 03-07-10 28
 Week Three Results! kidflash212 03-07-10 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-10, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
1. Jet & Cord. Okay, so I'm starting to see the appeal -- and personally, I like their theme music. But it doesn't change the fact that by luck or coincidental design, the course-to-date has largely been passing over what, for them, is near-familiar territory. Throw in some physical challenges plus a little dumb luck and transport savvy to get a pair of first-place finishes -- but how are they going to do when they have to twist to meet the world?

2. Carol & Brandy. Honestly, I'm glad they aren't a token perfect couple. They fight! They bicker! They're still figuring each other out! They potentially made the mistake of applying together during the first week of their relationship, at that stage when everything feels like a great idea! What does that make them? Normal.

2a. Jeff (solo). One-week honorary doesn't-count ranking for having the second most vital realization of his life.

3. Steve & Allie. Mostly here on the strength of Steve's one-liner plus their lack of chance to cause any real offense. And who expects a baseball coach to have physical skills, anyway?

4. Brent & Caite. I hate having them up this far, but I have to give Caite some credit for pulling herself off the bed and forcing through the rest of the leg. Getting to see Pit Stop accommodations was a nice bonus too. Plus she made sure Brent got a double-dose, so props there. Still -- if it was food poisoning, what did they eat that the other teams didn't?

(mind the gap)

5. Joe & Heidi. Major points for sneaking a compass in. Major stupidity in not having the brains to make full use of it. But if it's any consolation, your horse tipping technique rocked.

6. Dan & Jordan. Feel free to leave at any time.

7. Louie & Michael. The only thing saving you from the bottom slot is the IQ Twins. And if you keep going like this, it's going to be the IQ Quadruplets, and I will personally fight for a law so you can all marry and keep your genes away from the rest of us. Gawds, I hope you get Intersected with #8: I've never seen four people spend an hour walking face-first into walls before...

8. Jeff & Jordan (together). Actually, you're the lead bandits. You have stolen a slot from a more deserving team, time from the viewers, and sucked IQ points from everyone around you with your mere presence. I sentence you to eternity without cameras. You start last summer.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-10, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
1. Jet & Cord: Love them. They are so funny and, while I will agree that they are semi-coasting through their way of life, they are also making big moves, smart moves.

2. Steve & Allie: They really haven't "been there" enough to annoy me too much yet.

3. Carol & Brandy: I could do without the arguing, but so far they have managed to keep it together enough to push through. They are definitely surprising me.

4. Brent & Caite: Another team that is surprising me. They get major points for pushing through their illness and moving past teams.

5. Jeff & Jordan: How many bags did you find? I don't recall if we were shown their coordinates on every bag. Read your damn clue! I do wonder if they would have every switched tasks or if they would have kept on finding bags.

6. Joe & Heidi: Meh.

7. Dan & Jordan: Absolutely no redeeming qualities for me.

8. Louie & Michael: These two make Dandrew and Jordan & Jeff look good. Really good.

9. Philiminated: Monique and Shawne. When God opened one door, he obviously closed the other one.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-10, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
Another week, another non-competitive but pleasant team eliminated. Zzzzzzzz.

Like:
1. Jet and Cord (1) - Ran another great leg and had a good time doing it. The race will soon become much more challenging for them, but I think they'll be up to the task.
2. Steve and Allie (3) - Still not seeing much of them, but they're doing a good job in a low-key way. Keep up the good work!
3. Caite and Brent (5) - Showed a lot of grit, dealing with food poisoning and dehydration and still managing to pass a couple of teams. Here's hoping the next Pit Stop is an extended one.
4. Joe and Heidi (4) - Joe's beginning to look/act like a jerk, but Heidi has a cute smile and they're getting the job done.

Meh:
5. Carol and Brandy (2) - Not liking the drama too much, but I agree with Estee: It makes them real. Still, I'd appreciate a little less reality if it reduces bickering and crying.

Don't like:
6. Louie and Michael (7) - Dumb and dumber, cop style. I think there's a glimmer of hope for these two, but they need to step up in a major way.
7. Jordan and Jeff (9) - Darn right, the two of you shouldn't reproduce. The world's IQ is plenty low enough already, thankyouverymuch.
8. Dan and Jordan (8) - Still don't remember which is which, but both of them are like fingernails on a chalkboard. Yuck.

Philiminated: Monique and Shawne (6) - And another non-athletic two-female team goes home early. Color me unsurprised.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-10, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
1. Jet and Cord (4)(2)- they were funny and strong this leg. I like how they did not bow to C/B pressure about the bus. But the cowboy tasks sort of reminded me of when the Chinese siblings got to do a task in a Chinese restaurant...didn't they win the race?

2. Steve and Allie (3)(1)- I like this team...nothing more to say. I'm sure the Mets fans liked Steve falling!

3. Dan and Jordan (2)(6)- not as bad this time. Better than the rest

4. Carol and Brandy -(6)(4) they are the "we just starting dating" couple this time...enough bickering but they are a strong team

5. Joe and Heidi (8)(5)- he's too full of himself, why not look at the nos. on the bags before taking them to the bandit?

6. Louie and Michael (7)(7)- again not great detective work...maybe count the steps

7. Caite and Brent (9)(8)- don't like them

8. Jordan and Jeff(10)(9) -Jeff saying they shouldn't reproduce--wiser words were never spoken

Philiminated.. Monique and Shawne (5)(3)- Sorry to see them go I liked them. They should have done the other task first thing and maybe they would have had a chance

kenrachel1993 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-10, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kenrachel1993 Click to send private message to kenrachel1993 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
my family and i really like the show . it airs at 7 pm on sunday nights in arkansas. ido have an issue tho, the language i feel is inappropriate my children are ages 2-17 , 5 in all . i just thought they were supposed to edit that stuff and wat do i do about it. ?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-10, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
Posting here is very unlikely to show up on the radar of the network. If you read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page it is not affiliated with the network.

Usually the best way to let a network know you are bothered by something on one of their shows is to go the network's official website and look for the contact us link.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-01-10, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
1. Jet and Cord - by a country mile. Love their theme music. Their smart and savvy, and definitely not bumps on a log. I love that they are not gullible and they get along. They're cuties on top of it too.

2. Jeff and Jordan - I like having them on my tv. At least they're entertaining and they seem to be working well together.

3. Steve and Allie - they kicked some butt this week.

4. Brent and Caite - for being sickly they persevered and didn't give up. I was impressed that she wasn't a weeping mess thru this leg.

5. Carol and Brandy - they came off better than I thought they were going to. I thought they were going to have a complete meltdown but ...

6. all the others - bleh

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-01-10, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
1. Jet and Cord
2. Caite and Brent
3. Steve and Allie
4. Joe and Heidi
5. Dan and Jordan
6. Louie and Michael
7. Jeff and Jordan
8. Carol and Brandy

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-10, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-10 AT 12:19 PM (EST)

1)Jet & Cord - Have been my number one from the beginning and it will likely take philimination to knock them out of this spot. These guys are awesome. And a big thank you to Phil for insisting on a belt buckle shot . Phil seems obsessed with the cowboy's belt buckles. I know the feeling.

2)Carol & Brandy - The previews were misleading and they did a good job on this leg. I doubt this is the team that will break through and win without a Y chromosome but I hope they stick around.

Pretty much goes downhill after this.

3)Caite & Brent - I give them some lvoe for getting through their illness without whining too much about it. And Brent was second best at the roping roadblock. He should learn to drive a stick.

4)Dan & Jordan - They remind me of a mosquito buzzing in my ear.

5)Joe & Heidi - Joe is a moron and I expect a big screaming match between him and Heidi before they get philiminated.

6)Steve & Allie - I'm a Met fan, just can't root for this team.

7)Jordan & Jeff - They seem so proud of their ignorance, it sickens me.

8)Louie & Michael - They've decided to take the Teri & Ian/Dan & Andrew route of finishing next to last on every leg.

Philiminated: Monique & Shawne, I expected this, they just weren't ready for the Race physically.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-10, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
1. Papa Berenstain and Sister Berenstain - By default, these two get first place, simply because they are the only ones that I have not wanted to kick as hard as I could. The producers really scraped the bottom of the barrel for this season, didn't they?

2. Sharon Stone (Sliver) and Sharon Stone (Basic Instinct) --- Thank you for acknowledging that the bickering is annoying and unproductive. Now follow your own advice and try to get along in the next episode. Yeah, you're right, considering the rest of the field it's not like you would drop below second place even if you bickered through an entire episode.

3. Two Gay Brothers --- I'm not convinced that two of them are on the Race. One of them could be a CGI duplicate of the other, which explains why I cannot figure out which one is more annoying and dumber than the other. Anyway, they only rank this high because I dislike the other teams more.

4. Keystone Cops --- Yet another team that I cannot believe ranked this high, but the world's worst detectives better enjoy this spot while they can because I don't think they'll be around much longer.

5. Jin and Sun, Season 1 --- I hope that she steps up and tells him that he's an idiot soon. How was the compass on his watch supposed to make them magically find the loot?

6. Sarah Palin's Nephews --- Yeah, I don't like it when tasks seem like they were designed for particular Racers (milking a cow last episode and now the even more blatant roping a "steer"), but I like it even less when the producers give only one team their own theme music, implying that we are supposed to love them, just because.

7. And The Such As --- Tell me one more time about how beauty pageants are merely a mechanism for awarding scholarship money to intelligent young women.

8. Casual Bigots --- Not reproducing?! Isn't that, you know, gay? What a couple of fags.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-10, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
And The Such As

*giggle fit*

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-01-10, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
FANTASTIC HistoryDetective!!! Especially "Sharon Stone (Sliver) and (Basic Instinct)" - too great!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-01-10, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
This week marks the first time I ever fast-forwarded through an episode of the Amazing Race. It was that bad. I think the casting department really dropped the ball this season-- this group of racers is seriously lacking in smarts and charisma (with the exception of the cowboys).

Like:

1. Jet/Cord (7,1... no change) Seems they got 40% of the camera time in this episode, which seems fitting since they are the only ones who are entertaining and racing well.

Ehhh:

2. Steve/Allie (4,5... +3) Still totally invisible, but seems like they raced well this week.

3. Joe/Heidi (3,2... -1) I was expecting a Jonathan/Victoria redux with these two but it's just not happening... they're seem reasonable enough, if a bit boring.

4. Jordan/Jeff (5,6... +2) They're likeable enough but their idiocy will probably get them eliminated sooner rather than later.

5. Brent/Caite (6,7... +2) Liked her this leg, hated him. Brent is a useless tool.

6. Carole/Brandy (8,3... -3) I can't tell which one is worse-- the one who looks like Ellen or the one who looks like Anna from V. Cut the drama, ladies.

Hate:

7. Dan/Jordan (10,8... +1) So annoying... Please get eliminated soon.

8. Louie/Michael (9,9... +1) Stupid, slow, boring, and unlikeable.

Elimination Station:

X 9. Monique/Shawne (2,4... -5)
This show needs to cast better all-female teams. Boring and weak. Didn't know them well enough to miss them.

X 10. Jody/Shannon (1)
Seemed like nice people but it bothered me how slow and relaxed they were... where's the competitive fire? This is a RACE.

X 11. Dana/Adrian
I'd rather have them in it than the lesbians or either of the Rhode Island teams... too bad.

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-01-10, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
1. Jet & Cord - In a leg that seemed made especially for them, they did great. A little bad luck in the poker game was overcome by Jet's roping skills. Jet reminds me of somebody famous and it's driving me crazy that I can't think of who.

2. Steve & Allie - What the heck? They seemed to come out of nowhere and did really, really well. Maybe now they'll get more screen time and we'll really get to know them. I think they might be this season's under the radar team.

3. Carol & Brandy - Their fight was nothing compared to a lot of others we've seen and at least they recognize that less bickering = better racing. I can't fault them interrogating Jet and Cord, I'd probably want to know the secret of their success as well.

GAP

4. Joe & Heidi - It was probably for the best that they switched tasks at the Detour because I'm thinking they would have been penalized for using the compass in his watch. I got a bit of a bully/stubborn/obstinate vibe from him this week that I don't care for.

5. Brent & Caite - I have to admire Caite fighting through the food poisoning and they managed a respectable finish, all things considered. Note to Brent: if you're going on TAR, learn how to drive a stick shift.

6. Dan & Jordan - They didn't bug me too much this week and once they got the hang of the Horse Power task they did pretty well. I suppose I can tolerate them for a few more legs.

7. Louie & Michael - A grid search? Really? How on earth could they think that would work better than FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS?

8. Jeff & Jordan - These two had better stay together because it's becoming glaringly evident that they share one brain. Psst, Jeff, read...the...clue. Just don't ask Jordan to spell it out to you.

Philiminated: Monique & Shawne - Awww, I was sad about this one. They seemed like nice ladies and good friends. No matter how far behind they fell they kept positive attitudes and did not turn on each other. I do hope their kids are proud of them.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-05-10, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-10 AT 10:19 AM (EST)

Jet reminds me of somebody famous and it's driving me crazy that I can't think of who.

I'm still in the "don't know which same-sex team member is which" stage of the game, but one of them reminds me of Woody Harrelson in his Cheers years.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-01-10, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
1. Jet and Cord - Another good leg, however the challenges do seem to be favouring them a touch, I wait to see what happens when the are put out of their comfort zone.

2. Carol and Brandy - As Estee said they are a real couple, if that was a blowup then Flo, C&C, Heave, JV, and just about any team with a Ray in it could give them lessons. If they learn to chill a bit and trust each other more they have a good chance.

3. Caite and Brent - A great leg, if people ignore the "beauty queen" thing I think they would rank higher, supportive and still racing after a few hours on a drip. Shame Brent is useless.

4. Steve and Allie - One line, still generally invisible.

5. Jeff and Jordan - Not the sharpest tools in the box, the lack of drama keeps them high on my list.

6. Joe and Heidi - Even Cab Calloway can't save you this week, dull and stupid.

7. Louie and Michael - Saved by a team with no co-ordination, a waste of a team surely there are better teams the producers could have picked.

8. Dan and Jordan - By this point even if you didn't talk you would still be annoying.

03-01-10, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
Are you calling Heidi a ho?

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-10, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
1. Jet & Cord -- wow, was that ever a good leg for you two! Of course, it helped that you were cowboys.

2. Steve & Allie -- way to go, guys! You really moved up this leg! Great job!

Fairly big gap --

3. Caitie & Brent -- I feel for you with the emergency room trip. I'm glad you're not out.

4. Joe & Heidi -- really, follow the directions next time!

5. Jeff & Jordan -- you guys really aren't too bright, are you?

6. Louie & Michael -- I'd like you more if you weren't so dumb.

7. Carol & Brandy -- the only reason that you're not in last is because one team's just as obnoxious and dumber than you.

8. Dan & Jordan -- and you are the team!

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-01-10, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
1. Jet & Chord - Have surprised me. I wrote these 2 off when they got they decided to get Brazillian $ but they work well and stay out of the drama.

2. Steve & Allie - Don't know much about these 2 due to lack of screen time but they seem to work well.

3. Caite & Brent - Despite the fact that their "Dating Models" they really haven't bothered me too much. I do give them credit for working through their illness.

4. Joe & Heidi - I don't love them but I don't hate them either.

5. Jeff & Jordan - Dumb. You would think that when Joe mentioned the train station that that would clue you in. I missed the "reproduce" comment but I have to agree with everyone here - we don't need these two adding to the shallow end of the gene pool.

6. Carol & Brandy - I just don't like these two.

7. Dan & Jordan - Annoying! If I have to see whoever it is get out and push the car one more time...

8. Louie & Michael - So what happened to winning every leg? Second last place 2 legs in a row... very impressive.

Philiminated - Monique & Shawne - In a season of mostly duds, one of the very few teams that I actually liked. I kind of knew their number was up when they kept going on about mommy empowerment.

A Gift from Agman

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-01-10, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
1. Jet/Cord
2. Steve/Allie
3. Caite/Brent
4. Dan/Jordan
5. Jordan/Jeff
6. Joe/Heidi
7. Louie/Michael
8. Carol/Brandy

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-01-10, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
1) Jet & Cord - Awesome. Love them again
2) Steve & Allie - Did good this leg
3) Jordan & Jeff - Jeff with his detour knowledge dropped them
4) Joe & Heidi - A Little crazy
5) Monique & Shawnne - Worked great together
6) Brent & Caitie - Stuck in the middle.
7) Louie & Micheal - Need to step up there game
8) Brandy & Carol - Not liking their tantrum.
9)Dan & Jordan - Okay there almost annoying.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-01-10, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
(1) Jet/Cord
(2) Steve/Allie
(3) Brent/Caite
(4) Carol/Brandy
(5) Joe/Heidi
(6) Jeff/Jordan
(7) Mike/Louie
(8) Dan/Jordan

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-01-10, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
I laughed my a$$ off because most of these teams are SO stupid this time!!! And I am shocked by the weakness/lack of stamina by so many of the younger racers!

(1) Jet/Cord - Great job! And good sense of humor and good at evaluating their fellow racers. "I didn't get mad when they knew Spanish!" ;) I too thought they were doomed when they exchanged for Brazilian money, but they are doing great!

(2) Steve/Allie - Such little air time - don't really know them. And aren't they the team that painted the innocent people's home in Santiago?! But he's funny and they did okay. But what up with "I'm 57! EVERYTHING hurts!!!" I laughed and then I thought 'what a stereotype!' Get in shape Steve and enjoy the rest of your life! You've got a LOT of LIVING to do!!!!

BIG GAP:

(3) Carol/Brandy - Here by default. I wish I liked them more - but the bickering is wearing. I want to really root for them, so step it up ladies! I thought they were living together - they are really just starting out?

(4) Joe/Heidi - What a blowhard! "My watch has a compass, we don't need to count steps!" Where is his brain? Not the worst we've ever seen, but he needs to step it up.

(5) Brent/Caite - I hate putting them this high, but I disrespect the others more. What a couple of DIM BULBS!!!!! But even though they begged for air time with their trip to the hospital, etc. they did make it through the leg.

(6) Jeff/Jordan - They should really be at the bottom - maybe it's a tie ;) And yes, they should not reproduce. They are so stupid, Jordan didn't get Jeff's jokes half the time. And she has no personality at all!

(7) Mike/Louie - Keystone Kops is RIGHT! What are they in charge of back home? Parking meters? I can't believe how many mistakes they are making. . .

(8) Dan/Jordan - They are embarrassing young gay men everywhere. I can't believe how weak they were at the horse/polo detour - they are young and in their prime! Though maybe one was tired from pushing the car all the time ;) Jeez!!! And their voices are driving me nuts. . . Go home soon PLEASE!

Boy do I sound crabby - sorry! But this race does seem to have more than it's share of losers . . . and boring racers too.

Philiminated: The Mom's - gag me - they are lawyers too! We represent for the Mom's of the world. Jeez. Well they tried hard and were over their head. I would have rather a different team went home.

Amazing Grandma and Granddaughter - Grandma was amazing!!! What a great can do attitude and more stamina than the young racers. I was shocked when she got kicked in the head by the cow - and such a trouper - she got right back to the task at hand! Eliminated by a bus ride. . . too bad. But it would have happened eventually - they didn't have the racer mentality.

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-02-10, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Who the heck are Steve and Allie?"
They keep showing up at the pit stops, but I have yet to see any evidence they have actually been in the race. is this going to be a Rosie Ruiz situation? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosie_Ruiz

Tazluli 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-03-10, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tazluli Click to send private message to Tazluli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
1. Jet & Cord (1) - Another great leg

2. Steve & Allie (3)- They did a great job. I am wondering why we are not seeing much of them.

3. Joe & Heidi (5) - He seems a bit of an idiot, but so far they do not bug me too much.

4. Louie & Michael (4) - Not too bright, but not loathsome.

5. Caite & Brent (6) - I give them a lot of props to continue the race since they were so sick.

6. Jordan & Jeff (7) - Not very bright are they?

7. Dan & Jordan (8) - They just irk me

8. Carol & Brandy (9) - I would have rated them higher, but the bickering and getting into the cowboys face about how they pulled ahead on the last leg was ridiculous.

Philiminated - Monique & Shawne. I really liked them. I also like that that they did not lose their cool. I wish they went further.

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-10, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
1. Jet and Cord
2. Jordan and Jeff
3. Steve and Allie
4. Caite and Brent
5. Joe and Heidi
6. Louie and MIchael
7. Carol and Brandy
8. Dan and Jordan

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-04-10, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
So far, I like the cast this season. There are some teams I really like, and none I hate.

1. Jet and Cord (1,1)- Another great leg. They are having fun and not buying into anyone else's drama. And, Brent did the roping as fast as they did, so there wasn't too much of an advantage there.
2. Steve and Allie (7,3)- Did well this week, but we don't get to see much of them.
3. Carol and Brandy (4,4)- Staying higher, at least for this week. I'm not really sure what they were fighting about, but hopefully they'll chill next week.
4. Dan and Jordan (6,6)- Their bickering is annoying, but sometimes they're funny.
5. Joe and Heidi (5,5)- I don't mind them, but thinking your magic watch compass would tell you the distance you needed to travel??? Maybe we need to relearn what exactly a compass does.
6. Caite and Brent (9,8)- Way to power through the food poisoning and do well at the roping task. The illness might have hidden your lack of intelligence this week, but you still move up a little.
7. Louie and Michael (8,7)- Nice idea to simplify the directions, but you did it all wrong.
8. Jordan and Jeff (10,9)- You already knew the man was the gunslinger, what made you think he was also the head bandit?

Philiminated: Monique and Shawne (3,2)- I kind of liked them, too bad they had so much trouble roping.

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-10, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
1. Jet and Cord (1)
2. Carol and Brandy (2)
3. Steve and Allie (4)
4. Caite and Brent (6)
5. Joe and Heidi (3)
6. Jordan and Jeff (5)
7. Louie and Michael (9)
8. Dan and Jordan (8)
Philiminated. Monique and Shawne (7)

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

03-07-10, 07:29 PM (EST)
29. "Week Three Results!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-10 AT 07:38 PM (EST)

Week Three Results

A dominant performance on the leg resulted in a dominant performance on the lvoe lists - Jet & Cord grab 20 out of 21 votes. Being completely invisible seems to work for Steve & Allie as this pair takes second place. Biggest surprise for the week is a third place finish for Caite & Brent who may have picked up some lvoe for fighting through food poisoning.

Louie & Michael don't have a clue and don't have any lvoe as they move into the basement of the lvoe lists replacing Dan & Jordan who managed to sneak up to second to last.

­
RankTeamFirst Place VotesLast Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Jet& Cord
Steve & Allie
Brent & Caite
Carol & Brandy
Joe & Heidi
Jordan & Jeff
Dan & Jordan
Louie & Michael

Hope to see you all for drinks at the Casino

Edited in our favorite Amazing Race fan from Hong Kong - louislam!

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •