The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Less taxis, more public transportation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-28-10, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Less taxis, more public transportation"
I find it interesting that only do we see people personally mess up not knowing how to drive stick-shift. now we see a whole new set of errors using the public transit systems.

Am I the only one who want to see more bus/train/subway trips and fewer taxis? At-least in the countries with a mix of public transit systems?

The problem with taxis is that most often problems caused by the drivers not the racers.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Less taxis, more public transpo... JessicaRN 03-01-10 1
   RE: Less taxis, more public transpo... PsychoKitty 03-04-10 2
       RE: Less taxis, more public transpo... Weez 03-06-10 5
   RE: Less taxis, more public transpo... Earl Colby Pottinger 03-05-10 4
 RE: Less taxis, more public transpo... featherfish81 03-04-10 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-01-10, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Less taxis, more public transportation"
On a somewhat related note, I am still amazed by the amount of people who go on this show and after all of these years, still don't know how to drive a stick. It's kind of like the people that go on Survivor and can't swim.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-04-10, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Less taxis, more public transportation"
And let's not forget those vegetarians/vegans who go on the race and REFUSE to eat meat! ;)

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Weez 160 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-06-10, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Weez Click to send private message to Weez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Less taxis, more public transportation"
Or those afraid of heights!

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-05-10, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Less taxis, more public transportation"
When there was talk years ago of Canadians being able to enter TAR I made sure to buy my next truck to have stick-shift just so I could learn to drive it.

For the first few seasons it is understandable that not everyone learnt S-S, but why would any today enter this show having not learning it? It only takes a day or two to learn enough to get a vehicle moving. Which is better than being stuck at the starting lines.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-04-10, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Less taxis, more public transportation"
Yeah, I think that would be good, at least in countries with good and relatively frequent public transit. It involves the racers using their brains more, not just getting lucky with a driver who is aggressive or knows a shortcut or getting unlucky with one who doesn't happen to know where they are going.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •