The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-10, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"

Funiculì, Funiculà

Well, well, well... Here we are with season 16. Can you believe it? Welcome to the lvoe list. This is easy... all you have to do is rank the teams from best to worst, in your opinion and then hopefully, my fabulous stat guy, kidflash will be along to tabulate the results.

This season opened with a flight from LA to Santiago, Chile. This time was different, though, because teams had to take public transportation to the airport. Some teams thought they got lucky by getting out on the first flight, but those ones wound up having mechanical problems, which evened up the field.

Once in Chile, they had to make their way by bus to Valparaíso and teams had to perform a roadblock of going across a high wire, then travel down to the street in a funicular, then paint a bit of a house their chosen color. After that, it was off to the pitstop, where some penalties were handed out.

1. Carol and Brandy - props to the ladies
2. Jet and Cord - um... Brazilian money is not going to work here
3. Jody and Shannon - the gutsy granny rocks
4. Louie and Michael - a little gruff, but seem OK
5. Monique and Shawne - more props to the ladies
6. Caite and Brent - reading is fundamental
7. Steve and Allie - ditto
8. Joe and Heidi - not bad, but the previews? whoa.
9. Dan and Jordan - one of them makes my ears bleed
10. Jordan and Jeff - oh.hell.no - recycled DAWs from other shows suck - give the spot to regular people
Philiminated: Dana and Adrian - sorry we barely knew you.

OK, you guys, have at it.

I've been 2 Patched!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 altpeach 02-15-10 1
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 ARnutz 02-15-10 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 samboohoo 02-15-10 2
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 Estee 02-15-10 11
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 cahaya 02-15-10 17
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 samboohoo 02-16-10 18
           RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 Tummy 02-16-10 19
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 kidflash212 02-15-10 3
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 ARnutz 02-15-10 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 Colonel Zoidberg 02-15-10 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 Tazluli 02-15-10 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 Max Headroom 02-15-10 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 Estee 02-15-10 9
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 Colonel Zoidberg 02-15-10 13
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 Estee 02-15-10 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 Joools 02-15-10 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 shimane22 02-15-10 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 beau_30 02-15-10 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 Belle Book 02-15-10 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 Tummy 02-16-10 20
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 Starshine 02-17-10 21
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 emydi 02-17-10 22
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 Tummy 02-17-10 23
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 warp_core breach 02-17-10 24
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 louislam 02-21-10 25
 Results From Week 1 kidflash212 02-21-10 26
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1 featherfish81 02-21-10 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-15-10, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
1. Monique/Shawne- Good start ladies.
2. Jeff/Jordan- Yea, I know but I am only focused on what they do on TAR.
3. Jet/Cord- From last to 3rd, awesome.
4. Caite/Brent- Would've been higher if they would've read.

5-8 Are interchangeable.
Joe/Heidi
Jody/Shannon
Louie/Michael
Steve/Allie

9. Carol/Brandy- I don't know why they are down here exactly.
10. Dan/Jordan- Oh no, not another whiney male team.

Phileminated: Dana/Adrian (no comment at this time)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-15-10, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
9. Carol/Brandy- I don't know why they are down here exactly.

LOL too funny. I don't know why half the teams are where they are on my list.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-10, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
I get a little confused on this list because who I think did the best is not always who I loved, etc. and vice versa. I would certainly rank the philiminated team way up the list. Anywho:

1. Jeff and Jordan: I am sure I am in the minority, possibly the only one, but I thought they did a great job this leg. They were one of the first teams to the airport (not their fault there were mechanical problems), Jordan did the road block, they worked together well to get the paint supplies to the house (Jordan was going to carry that ladder, but Jeff did it for her), and they came in first. There was no whining, no cockiness.

2. Jet and Cord: I thought they were idiot cowboys, but they did a great job coming from behind.

3. Jody and Shannon: Nanna rocked, another team that did well coming from behind.

4. Joe and Heidi: No real feelings toward them yet.

5. Steve and Allie: In spite of their bonehead move, they were likeable.

BIG GAP:

6. Monique and Shawne: They did well, but the "strong women" attitude was a little much.

7. Brent and Caite: Read your clue and focus.

8. Louie and Michael: Bleh. Looked more like Keystone cops than undercover cops. And, doesn't this completely blow your cover?

9. Dan and Jordan

10. Carol and Brandy

Sorry, but the "gay" thing annoyed me tonight. So you are. Who cares. It doesn't make you better or more deserving or more qualified. You still need to work hard and prove yourself and I honestly have no idea why Carol and Brandy are there.

Philiminated: Dana and Adrien. I really liked them. So sorry they had to go.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-10, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
What is this attraction between you and IQ Zero teams? The only thing preventing Jordan from asking when they were going to go shoot some hoops was the fact that she's never heard of any college. (I did keep waiting for Jeff to buy tickets for Indiana.) And Brazil, Chile, what's the difference? Only your bus driver knows for sure! Ye gawds. At least before this, I had hopes the Dandrew Luv was a one-time aberration -- but now you're starting to move into fetish territory.

I knew your party was anti-intellect, but this is ridiculous.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-10, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
I knew your party was anti-intellect, but this is ridiculous.

As far as ridiculousness goes, so too are you at times.

I'll just second your list for this week (scorekeeper take note), no argument.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-10, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
Someone's gotta love them.

With Dandrew, they were idiots, but I found them to be entertaining idiots. With Jeff and Jordan, they are idiots, but at least they are not arrogant or cocky.

In spite of everything this week, Jeff and Jordan finished first. I certainly respect that.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-16-10, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
Don't feel alone Boo. I too lvoe JJ. I lvoed Team Big Brother on Big Brother and caught flack for it. Portrayed on tv they are nice people - and episode 1 proved nice people finish first. Sometimes.

Go Jeff and Jordan!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-10, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
I'm here! And anxious to serve.

My List:

1)Jet & Cord - I just love cowboys. I choose to blame the money mix up on the cashier at the airport.

2)Monique & Shawn - Had a few good moments

3)Jody & Shannon - I liked them this leg though I may tire quickly of constantly being reminded that Granny runs marathons.

4)Carol & Brandy - High maintenance lesbians. They could become my favorite or I may wind up putting them at the bottom, just don't know yet.

5)Louie & Michael - Not feeling anything either way about them.

6)Brent & Caite - Brent is cute. Caite's the backup stupid girl in case blonde Jordan is out early.

7)Dan & Jordan - Catty, sniping nuisance with his lookalike brother.

8)Jordan & Jeff - Idiot girl and generic boyfriend. I'm waiting for the first mental challenge.

9)Joe & Heidi - I get a strong negative vibe from him.

10)Steve & Allie - Bragging about the Philthies? Last place until elimination which I expect won't be too long.

Philiminated: Dana & Adrian - I think I would have liked them. Seemed normal and down to earth. Really bad decision to have a big guy like that do the roadblock.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

02-15-10, 10:09 AM (EST)
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
Yay! Welcome back!

I've been 2 Patched!

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-10, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
1. Louie and Michael - They sound like fun if they can stick around.
2. Jody and Shannon - This season's Dandrew at best as far as achievent goes, but they're entertaining.
3. Monique and Shawne - Look forward to seeing more of them.
4. Caite and Brent - I liked Caite the first time I saw her, when she was cast as Sugar on Survivor: Gabon.
5. Steve and Allie - Yet another "Daddy wasn't there" story. Could be entertaining.
6. Joe and Heidi - Meh.
7. Jordan and Jeff - Alison/Donny or Romber? Still eyeing a future train wreck.
8. Dan and Jordan - What is it with annoying gay guys? Surely there are less annoying gay folks out there than last season's brothers and this season's token gay brother.
9. Carol and Brandy - Lesbians? Fine. Whatever. Annoying, high-maintenance, and screeching? I picture "Brandyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!" as the updated "Lennyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!"
10. Jet and Cord - You can't fix stupid. Too bad they won't go away...used the wrong currency and still finished third? Sheesh.

Philiminated: Dana and Adrian - Do or do not. There is no try.

Tazluli 141 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-10, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tazluli Click to send private message to Tazluli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
1. Monique & Shawne
2. Jet & Cord
3. Jody & Shannon
4. Steve & Allie
5. Jordan & Jeff

Don't have an opinion on the following. I am sure that will change as the season progresses:

6. Carol & Brandy
7. Louie & Michael
8. Caite & Brent
9. Joe & Heidi
10. Dan & Jordan

Philiminated - Dana & Adrian. They seemed like a pleasant couple. I wish we got to know them better.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-10, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
No TAR season is complete without weekly lvoe lists from the Nutzmeister.

(*channels Estee*) It's early, so I still like a few of these teams.

Like:
1. Jet and Cord - Despite the currency mistake, these two made up a huge amount of ground during the leg. I sense no drama between them and think they'll be fun to watch.
2. Jody and Shannon - Won't be around for long, but I'll enjoy watching them while I can. Friendly people with positive attitudes are always good in my book.
3. Steve and Allie - They get high marks for enthusiasm but low marks for accomplishment. Still, they ran a reasonable leg and picked up a couple of bonus slots due to other teams' mistakes. Don't see a lot of athleticism here, though.
4. Carol and Brandy - Strong, loud personalities usually make good reality TV. We'll see how likable these two are as the race progresses.
5. Caite and Brent - Huge egos, disdain for other teams, and two sprinkles of stupidity and ignorance-- what's not to like? Despite my snark, I think these two will be around for a while, and they'll make things more... interesting.

Meh:
6. Louie and Michael - The jury's still out on these two, but at least I have hope for them.
7. Joe and Heidi - No broken oxen yet, but I forsee one or two of them in Joe's immediate future.

Don't like:
8. Dan and Jordan - Like their athleticism, don't like their personalities, which means they should be around to annoy me for a while.
9. Jordan and Jeff - I don't watch Big Brother, but thus far Jordan seems to be downright dumb, and Jeff isn't much brighter. As soon as things get tough (and that'll happen soon), we'll get the bonus prize of watching these two dimbulbs bicker.
10. Monique and Shawne - Not feeling it from these two at all.

Philiminated: Dana and Adrian - Nice people but terribly miscast for TAR. Not being able to finish the first task of the entire race? Ouch.

02-15-10, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
1. Carol & Brandy. As said in the other thread, I almost have to hope on them just to keep us from getting stuck with fifteen thousand more teams of dating California models. The current brains/personality combo doesn't hurt either.

2. Louie & Michael. I suspect this is strictly a short-term ranking: they're both flashing a warning sign to all Racers, and it reads as 'Eventually, one or both of us is going to say something so majestically ignorant that the only way we can justify it is to throw every possible witness in jail.' For now, they're coming across well -- but listen closely, and you can just about hear the time bomb ticking.

3. Monique & Shawne. I don't have a problem with people invoking their deity to inspire courage in themselves. I have a problem with people invoking their deity to wish dizzy spells on everyone else. So far, they're staying in the first category. (Carol & Brandy are getting perilously-if-jokingly close to the second -- and yes, I'm keeping an eye on them.) Is it too much to hope for two strong female teams? Of course it is -- but at least this way, I double the odds on my false hope.

4. Jody & Shannon. Need to start cashing the checks their preview cell and confessionals kept writing, but I'll let them stay in line at the bank for a little while longer. Bonus points for making the cops work for it a little and figuring out what Dana & Adrian did not: just who was supposed to be running that Roadblock for the good of the team.

5. Joe & Heidi. I can only judge them on what they've done so far -- and while everyone can hear the time bomb ticking on this team, it hasn't gone off yet. For the moment, they're tough and boring. Mostly boring. We'll be longing for boring soon enough, but until that happens...

(mind the gap)

6. Jet & Cord. All right, I'll move you up a very little bit for making up ground that well on what worked out to be a twenty-minute gap. (Adrian just made it feel like three days.) But stupid is as stupid does and last night, we got a very good look at just what your stupid can do. Either you improve fast or all the physical skill in the world won't make up for a lack of mental ones -- and once you hogtie yourselves, you're never getting loose.

7. Steve & Allie. In the right perspective, their little intrusion is funny. In the States, they would have been lucky to get away without being arrested. But then, we're dealing with a Cleveland Indian: maybe we should just feel lucky that Steve didn't wave his daughter through the doorway and tell her to run into the wall.

8. Dan & Jordan. There is no such thing as 'rocking the stereotype'. There is such a thing as 'being so annoying that I almost felt sorry for the team below you', and migawd, you totally rocked that. You rocked that so hard...

9. Caite & Brent. Upon further review, you deserved everything you got, it was only a down payment on what you actually have coming, and the next few installments are on the way.

10. The Two-Headed, Two-Neuroned Beast That Is JeJo. Her external brain pack is still on the fritz. Note to all those who happily ignore BB: the established names for these two in their season were Jeffoon and Jordumb. He can be tricked into following any available conspiracy theory as long as it gives him someone blameless to berate. She can be fooled into thinking night has fallen early if you put your hand over her eyes. They won a vacation, but don't feel too bad about it: neither one is capable of operating the lock on their hotel room and will pay the surcharge for breathing the air in the Honor Hallway. They are stupid. They are idiots. They are casual bigots, and won't things get fun when that comes out. They were so horrible that only two things could make anyone root for them, and Natalie & Kevin? Are not in this Race.

Die. Quickly. (Or sign up for your VH1 show. That's just as good.)

Out: Dana & Adrian. Might have been better off standing in a concrete riverbed staring at license plates.

Who read the application to these people, anyway?

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-10, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
They are casual bigots, and won't things get fun when that comes out.

At the risk of sounding ignorant...huh?

I don't like stupid people. Does that make me a bigot? Just curious.

02-15-10, 04:19 PM (EST)
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
They both use various slurs as part of their everyday casual vocabulary and descriptives, especially in front of the people those words would be offending -- and see nothing wrong with anything they're doing. (It's one of the many common interests which holds the relationship together.) There's probably a dozen examples on YouTube, but I had to check that once today for Jordan's stupidity and my quota is filled until October. Those who were unlucky enough to be on the live feeds can give you distorted chapter and corrupted verse.

No, it just means you have taste.

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-15-10, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
You know, much as I love the lvoe lists, they are so hard to do early in the season with most teams getting so little camera time. Oh well, on with the lvoe.

1. Monique & Shawne - I get a good vibe from them but I can see the whole "woman power" thing getting old fast so I hope they don't overdo it.

2. Jet & Cord - Going from last to third was pretty amazing and the probably would have been first if not for the money exchange problem.

3. Carol & Brandy - Despite her fear on the high wire, Brandy overcame it and they had a respectable finish.

4. Jody & Shannon - Go Nanna!! I loved seeing her lifting weights during the team introduction.

At the risk of messing up the statistics, the next three teams are pretty much interchangeable, I have no real opinion on any of them just yet

5 - 7. Louie & Michael, Joe & Heidi, Dan & Jordan

8. Steve & Allie - As a general rule I like the father/daughter teams and had they not biffed the painting task they probably would have been higher.

9. Jeff & Jordan - I haven't watched BB since season 1 or 2 so I have no preconceived ideas about them, but I hate how CBS is once again recycling their reality "stars".

10. Brent & Caite - A relatively small mistake dropped them 5 places at the Pit Stop and I got irked at Caite's comment that they were still technically second.

Philiminated: Dana & Adrian - I'm still not sure why they thought the heavier team member should complete a high wire challenge.

**For the record, I do think the Chilean painter in the sudoku shirt should get an honorary placing on the lvoe list. He was just cracking me up.**

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-10, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
1. Jody/Shannon - Nana's 71 and in better shape than me...

2. Monique/Shawne- These two seem charming, sorta like an anti-Lyn and Karlyn.

3. Joe/Heidi - Came across well in the episode, I was expecting much worse based on their initial introduction.

4. Steve/Allie - Stupid mistake with the painting but they recovered nicely.

5. Jordan/Jeff - Likeable enough and breezed through the tasks, but she is DUMB.

6. Brent/Caite - I can tell right now that she's going to redeem herself in this race or crash and burn... I'm sure it will be fun to watch either way.

7. Jet/Cord - Nice enough, but too ignorant to win.

8. Carole/Brandy - Bitchy and weak performance at the roadblock.

9. Louie/Michael - Boring, gruff, doubt they are long for this race.

10. Dan/Jordan - Bitchy and incompetent.

Philiminated - Dana/Adrian- I'd rather have them in it than the lesbians or either of the Rhode Island teams... too bad.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-15-10, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
Leg Rank/Team/My Rank
1) Jeff & Jordan (1) - Did really good this leg. Lvoe them so far.
2) Monique & Shawnee (5) - Okay team. Want to see more looks like there having a good time
3)Jet & Cord (3) - Awesome come back.
4)Steve & Allie (6) - Love your daughter, but you made a mistake with the house.
5)Joe & Hiedi (9) - Joe is a little much.
6)Carol & Brandy (8) - To much praying to god. But other than that your okay.
7)Brent & Catie (10) - You guys are actually 7th, Not Second. You didn't follow the rules.
8)Dan & Jordan (7) - I can't tell who is gay still
9)Louie & Micheal (4) - Come on you tough cops gotta pick it up.
10)Jody & Shannon (2) - Grandma's got spunk

Philimated - Adrian & Dana (11)- I think Adrian would've gotten on my nerves. So it sucks to be the first to go.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-10, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
Here's my rankings:

1. Monique & Shawn -- way to go, ladies! Girl power!

2. Jordan & Jeff -- I liked them on Big Brother -- at least, I liked Jeff before Kevin & Natalie got in his head.

3. Steve & Allie -- got to root for the guy who worked for the Phillies. But still -- reading is fundamental!

4. Jet & Cord -- funny, but next time discover what the local currency is, please!

5. Brent & Caitie -- good news: Caitie rocked the Roadblock! Bad news -- they both need to read the clues!

6. Louie & Michael -- liked them okay, but not my favorites.

7. Jodi & Shannon -- I like them but I fear they won't last long in the Race.

8. Dan & Jordan -- would've liked them more if they didn't bicker so much after losing a paintbrush.

9. Joe & Heidi -- I'd like the Asian couple but I've got a feeling I won't like them much longer.

10. Carol & Brandy -- my least favorite couple this season, but not as bad as some previous least-favorites.

02-16-10, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
1. Jet and Cord - they're Oklahoma boys, what can I say.

2. Jeff and Jordan - I like them. I said during BB Jordan reminds me of my niece. She still does - she's not the brightest bulb in the package but she usually comes out on top.

3. Jody and Shannon - lovin' me some granny!

4. Monique and Shawn
5. Loui and Michael
6. Caite and Brent
7. Steve and Allie
8. Dan and Jordan
9. Joe and Heidi
all of these are interchangable - I don't really have an opinion

10. Carol and Brandy - they came off a bit mean-spirited. And the self-proclaimed princess got on my nerves a bit. I may be wrong but I think they're going to get on my nerves.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-17-10, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
1. Carol and Brandy – I was waiting for the first female winners of TAR, and I think we have some contenders here (watch them crash out next week)

2. Jet and Cord – I would back them, they seem strong and get on together well, but Brazilian money when you are going to Chile?

3. Jordan and Jeff – Seemed to run OK, with Jeff as the brains of the team they cannot last that long though. Seemed to get on OK.

4. Caite and Brent – Ran a reasonable leg, having made their reading error they should be more careful with the clues from now on in (Yeah I don’t think so either)

5. Jody and Shannon – So Grandma is fit, but has no balance? That will cost them, although so far going quite well.

8. Monique and Shawne – Sorry can’t remember you

8. Steve and Allie – No can’t bring anything to mind

8. Joe and Heidi – What is up with me not remembering these people?

9. Louie and Michael – It’s dah bears team all over again, hoping they are undercover again soon.

10. Dan and Jordan – AAAARRRGGHHHH please get eliminated or at least stop whining so much.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-10, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
1. Jody and Shannon - I like the grandma she's great..I'm not sure how long they'll last though

2. Dan and Jordan - I like these 2 and I loved that Jordan knew the whole Miss Teen USA speech!

3. Steve and Allie - I like this team...it was funny when they asked Suduko tshirt guy for the clue and he just stood there

4. Jet and Cord - pretty nice fellas...not the smartest tools in the shed though

5. Monique and Shawne - nice 2nd place finish

6. Carol and Brandy - they are ok but something bugs me about them

7. Louie and Michael - this is like if Sarge and Tom from Survivor joined up I liked the fact that they came in close to last and they thought they would win every leg

8. Joe and Heidi - I'm not going to like him at all

9. Caite and Brent - as soon as I found out this was her I hated them

10. Jordan and Jeff - I don't know how you guys watch Big Brother...

Philiminated: Dana and Adrian -they went from being on the first flight to losing oh well

02-17-10, 04:52 PM (EST)
23. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
I don't know how you guys watch Big Brother...

I usually sit on the sofa with a beer and a blanket.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-17-10, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
Not impressed so far...

1. Jordan & Jeff - I never did understand America's love of Jeff because he is dumb. She is dumb. I'm curious to see how they will do at an upcoming mental task.

2. Monique & Shawne

3. Steve & Allie

4. Joe & Heidi

5. Carol & Brandy

6. Jody & Shannon - I expect an early exit.

7. Jet & Chord - Brazilian money... really?

8. Louie & Michael

9. Dan & Jordan

10. Brent & Caite - Sorry but I'm holding the fact that they're models and her stupid answer from the Miss Teen USA pagent against them.

Philiminated - Dana & Adrian - Called it as soon as I saw them.

A Gift from Agman

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-21-10, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-10 AT 04:50 PM (EST)

1. Carol and Brandy - An entertaining team, it's been a long time since we have a team who is willing to speak anything (both good and bad) in front of the camera

2. Jet and Cord - Great comeback from the back of the pack, but they should not have made that mistake in currency

3. Steve and Allie - It's funny to see them painting other people's home and their interaction with the construction workers is priceless!

4. Jody and Shannon - Grandma is strong but it's sad to see them at the back most of the time, seems not looking good for this team.

5. Monique and Shawne - Probably the promising female team this season

6. Jordan and Jeff - Haven't seen Big Brother, but Jordan just seems clueless most of the time, even she could do well in tasks.

7. Joe and Heidi - Here by default, not seeing much of them this episode.

8. Caite and Brent - Caite seems annoying to watch, and Brent has no personality.

9. Dan and Jordan - Not like them a lot, can't explain why. The brush mistake was stupid too.

10. Louie and Michael - Not seeing much of them this week, maybe if they have more screen time I will raise them up.

Philiminated: Dana and Adrian - Wrong roadblock decision sealed their fate.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-10, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Results From Week 1"
Week One Results

After the first leg, no real favorites or villians have emerged. In a close race that would do Olympic Figure Skating judges proud, Jody & Shannon edge out Jet & Cord by the measliest of margins - .05! No word yet on what Vladimir Putin has to say about it. Monique & Shawn are close behind in third place. Our beloved Estee's fears were not realized as Carol & Brandy were a respectable fourth place and grab the most first place votes of any team. For the record, I counted cahaya's list as the same as Estee's since his comment was in reply to hers. Sorry if you meant Boo's list, cahaya.

Dan & Jordan embarass themselves enough to land in last place ahead of 9th place Brent & Caite and 8th place Joe & Heidi.

­]]
Rank Team First Place VotesLast Place Votes
AverageRank
Jody & Shannon
Jet & Cord
Monique & Shawn
Carol & Brandy
Steve & Allie
Jordan & Jeff
Louie & Michael
Joe & Heidi
Brent & Caite
Dan & Jordan

More next week!!

Capn2patch put me in motion!

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-21-10, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.1"
Getting in after the stats, but at least I made it.

1. Jet and Cord - Other than the money, they did well, and came from behind.
2. Jody and Shannon - I like them, and one of the few older contestants that has a chance to go far.
3. Monique and Shawne - "Momprenours" turned me off, but they did pretty well and are growing on me.
4. Carol and Brandy - I think I like them, but their in your face attitude might turn me against them.
5. Joe and Heidi - Did well, and nothing wrong with them so far.
6. Dan and Jordan - Jordan's a little annoying, but not terrible so far.
7. Steve and Allie - I want to like them, but what was with the painting?
8. Louie and Michael - I guess they decided they were tired of going undercover
9. Caite and Brent - Hard to tell apart from
10. Jordan and Jeff - See above. Maybe because I don't watch BB.

Philiminated: Dana and Adrian - Didn't know them that well, but poor choice for the roadblock.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •