The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Question"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-09, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Question"
Meghan and Cheyne and Sam and Dan didn't know who the third team was. They spent some time talking about whether it was the Globetrotters or Brian and Ericka who had made the Final Three. And Brian and Ericka discussed how surprised Sam and Dan would be to see them. So why would this have been a mystery? Don't the Racers usually eat dinners together at the Pit Stops? We've been shown scenes like that in the past - all the Racers around a table, for example. I was under the impression that they would all be staying at the same place. Perhaps the better question is why would TAR want it to be a mystery?

Bonus question!

Each team only had one backpack or bag when they came out of the airport in Las Vegas. I wonder how that happened...was there a TAR producer meeting them as they got off the plane to tell them to leave a bag? I just found it odd.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Question Snidget 12-07-09 1
 RE: Question PsychoKitty 12-07-09 2
 RE: Question mrc 12-07-09 3
 RE: Question Molaholic 12-07-09 4
   RE: Question Seana 12-08-09 5
       RE: Question dragonflies 12-08-09 6
 RE: Question samboohoo 12-08-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-09, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Question"
Well if you only have 12 hours to sleep and all that I would probably grab food and get to bed ASAP. Waiting around 2-5 hours just to find out who was booted may not be worth it.

I suspect most of the dinner together at the pit stop were those times they had a 36 hour layover rather than a 12 hour one.

I did notice the lack of bags getting off the plane. I thought they usually had them with them for the last leg, but they may have just been told to dump them with a production person to be returned at the end of the leg.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-07-09, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Question"
I was thinking the EXACT same things! Great minds and all that And it seemed that Meagan and Cheyne had the large backpacks but yes the other two teams had really small ones.

Kudos to Meagan and Cheyne for coming from behind to win it - they really earned it! And Erica and Sam ROCKED the repel! Very impressive

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sigs by Cig

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-09, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Question"
E and B were nearly 4 hours behind M and C, who left at 11:something A.M. I almost wonder if the last leg started on the same morning as the last leg ended. It just doesn't make sense that they wouldn't know. Is is mandatory that there be 12 hours between legs?

What is Phil's golf equipment?

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-09, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Question"
I have to wonder just how long the pit stop was -- since we were told that M&C left at 11:10 AM -- they clearly did not reach the mat at 11:10 PM (since it was early morning daylight), and ending with B&E's departure time of 3:something PM -- but they arrived at the mat in daylight, too.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-09, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Question"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-09 AT 01:01 AM (EST)

In fact, I was wondering the same thing as you and mrc. I don't think it was 12 hours. Just for curiosity's sake, I make note of the time the teams leave. This week it was:

Meghan and Cheyne...11:10am
Sam and Dan.........12:08pm
Brian and Ericka....3:15pm

So maybe a 6-hour Pit Stop, with M&C arriving at 5:10am and Brian and Ericka arriving at 9:15?

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-09, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Question"
I tend to think it had to do with the really long flight they were taking as well. They were able to rest for at least 12 hours on the plane.

made specially for me by agman!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-09, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Question"
I asked the same question in the ECST last week because the teams didn't seem to know that Brianicka had been saved by the NEL. I thought maybe they were sequestered. There was something earlier in the year - I think it was the replay of Mika's breakdown. I would have thought that would have been news at the Pit Stop, not at the airport when the Globetrotters reenacted it for the teams.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •