The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-30-09, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
On this episode, teams continued to race around Prague. They had to get themselves to the Spanish Synagogue, which gave them a clue to go the Ecotechnique museum. Once there, they had to do the roadblock: answer a bunch of telephones until they got 5 letters, then unscramble the letters to make the word "Franz" for Franz Kafka.

After that, they had to get to the Cryocentrum and literally "chill out" for two minutes in a 180 below C room. It was like the opposite of a sauna, really. In the meantime, Brian and the Shrew had to do the speed bump - drink flaming absinthe before they did the roadblock. Oooh, tough task. *rolls eyes*

Once they were done, they had to get to the Charles bridge for the detour: legend - cover a gollum with clay and deliver the super heavy thing to the rabbis or lager - deliver beer to rowdy drunk soccer players while dodging drunks on the street. Two teams chose legend, one team chose lager and the other never made it that far. After the detour, it was off to the pit stop.

Don't forget to check out last week's rankings, from the awesome kidflash.

On to the list!

Rank. Names (last week's rank)

1. Meghan/Cheyne (2) - They are great racers and complete many tasks with ease. How many first places have they had? In my opinion, they are the only team worthy of a win at this point. If they do win, they will deserve it.

2. Brian/Ericka (3) - I still cannot deal with Ericka, but Brian is great and the bottom is reserved for the most annoying team. If they win, I won't like it, but at least they have fought super hard and came from behind at times along the way.

3. Sam/Dan (4) - It's OK for them to take another team's taxi, but they have a fit if someone wants theirs. Also, Dan had no problem working with Big if he could have got the word from him, but would he help anyone else? Hell no. Not that he should have just told him it was Franz, but he would have expected Big to do that for him. Hey Dan... SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. If they win, I will hate it because they rode some coattails to get here and they suck at life.

Philiminated: Herbert/Nathaniel (1) - There are only two words to describe this... "Epic Fail". You know the last place team just passed you and then you are going to wait 4 hours??? Not a good move, especially when there are only 4 teams left. It's too bad, really. The race will not be the same without them.

Awesome sig courtesy of that fabulous syren ©2008

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 Max Headroom 11-30-09 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 emydi 11-30-09 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 milkachulina 11-30-09 3
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 mindy23 11-30-09 4
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 HistoryDetective 11-30-09 12
           RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 Starshine 12-05-09 18
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 Scuba Steve 11-30-09 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 BlueIris 11-30-09 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 Seana 11-30-09 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 KwietOne 11-30-09 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 Joools 11-30-09 9
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 PsychoKitty 11-30-09 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 MaryKat 11-30-09 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 shimane22 12-01-09 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 dabo 12-01-09 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 Colonel Zoidberg 12-01-09 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 beau_30 12-02-09 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 zorayah 12-04-09 17
       B12 anyone? Prof_ Wagstaff 12-05-09 23
           RE: B12 anyone? ARnutz 12-05-09 25
               RE: B12 anyone? Prof_ Wagstaff 12-05-09 28
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 kidflash212 12-05-09 24
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 Belle Book 12-05-09 26
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 featherfish81 12-05-09 27
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 sittem 12-06-09 29
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 warp_core breach 12-06-09 30
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10 louislam 12-06-09 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-09, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
Was I the only one waiting for an "Hours of Operation" bunch point, since the episode ran all night long?

1. Meghan/Cheyne (2) - Clearly the best racers this season, and they're reasonably enjoyable to watch. While Meghan is sometimes overwound and uptight, her teamwork with Cheyne is always good. If they don't win, it'll probably be a result of a bad taxi driver or a similar random event.

Meh
2. Brian/Ericka (3) - Their edit is improving (mostly by not showing much of Ericka) but their race skills aren't. Hmm, do I smell a surprise winner? Hopefully not.

Don't like
3. Sam/Dan (4) - Way to finish off Flight Time and Big Easy, Dan-- with a cheap shot. And this one was better than a mere taxi-steal (which is ok for you to do, but not ok for other teams to do). You cooperate with, and wait for, the poker girls earlier in the race, then blatantly screw the Trotters? Yeah, I know it was strategic, blah blah blah, but it svcked. And so do you.

Philiminated
Flight Time/Big Easy (1)

another nifty agman creation

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-09, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
1. Brian/Ericka (8)(7)(5)(6)(6)(5)(3)(2)(2) I like Brian and Ericka is not that bad anymore. I would have been mad about woman and the beer thing too...I still think editing points to them as winners

2. Meghan/Cheyne(5)(3)(4)(3)(5)(4)(5)(1)(3)-I usually don't like the front runners and they are just meh but I won't be upset if they win

3. Sam/Dan-(2)(5)(3)(4)(3)(3)(4)(4)(4) omh dan JUST shut up. Do you get disqualified if you punch your teammate? He would have been thrown off the bridge if I were Sam.

Philiminated
Flight Time/Big Easy (3)(1))(2)(2)(2)(1)(2)(3)(1)- FIRST TEAM TO go out on a JUMBLE...how long could it have taken BE to use every F word--a lot less than 4 hours and he had time after Dan left and Brian showed up...and why didn't FT do this...BE's not the sharpest knife in the drawer...oh well they had good attitudes. I'm tempted to send him a Jumble Book to practice.
One ? were they told it was a KAFKA themed challenge? I could see that BE saw KAFKA stamp on Brian's page... Maybe think that it's his first name? I guess they don't study philosophy at HGT training camp

milkachulina 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-30-09, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail milkachulina Click to send private message to milkachulina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
What an interesting episode and I am so exciting about the Season Finale next week. With that said, here are my rankings.

1. Meghan/Cheyne. Do I like them? Nope. Are they good racers? Yes. They do absolutely nothing for me, but they deserve the top spot right now. I am only cheering for them next week because I will not be able to stomach a win by Dan and Sam.

2. Brian/Erica. Do I like them? Yes. Are they good racers? Nope. I even like some of Erica's meltdowns and really enjoyed her being quite witchy with the locals (after all, she didn't want to drop the glasses and the locals were in the way). Erica is real, and that's not common for a Miss America. I like that about her, though she whines a little too much for me. I like feisty. I do not like whiney. Brian is getting more attractive after each episode. They are a good looking couple.

3. Sam/Dan. Do I like them? Nope. Are they good racers? Nope. Now, I'll be careful with what I say here. A few weeks ago, my very first time posting on this board, my comments about this team were removed from the board as I implied that Sam and Dan were hateful gay racists. So, I will simply say that in Amazing Race history, I have never felt completely repugnant by a Team until now. There have been Teams that I LOVED to Hate (i.e., Colin & Christy, Kendra & well, just Kendra). But, I really loved seeing these Teams on the show; I just didn't like them. I really do not like Sam and Dan. I was hoping so hard that their mud figure would fall and break into pieces last night. Alas, it did not. But, have no doubt about it. I will root, cheer, and yell for the other two Teams to take it all. Not because I love them so much. It’s only because I do not like Sam and Dan. For all their talk about working hard and doing it on your own, they sure don't like up to the mantra. They are weak players and have an awful attitude. Do I still believe they are racist? Yes. Will karma eventually bite them in their tails? Yes!

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-30-09, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
Not much left to hope for; just glad that next week is the finale. This HAS been an interesting season, with a lot of BLAH players. Would have loved to see the father/son team go further, but they didn't, so I move on...Since we lost the GT, I have to live with what I have, and it ain't much, folks, it ain't much.

1) Megan and Cheyne-they really ARE good. Physically, strategically, mentally. And they work pretty well together. I think they'll get married and sell a large screen TV on e-bay. Or have 2 theatre rooms with their mil. Hoping they win, only from lack of better competition. But I have to give them kudos for playing a decent game, without a lot of whining, no back-stabbing, and not much drama.

2) Brian and Erika. Would NOT have been a favorite, but what can you do at this point? Since they are still here, I have to rank them second, because they really have trudged a long, inspite of the fact that Erika was clearly not cut out for a race such as this. She's come a long way, and the whining has almost stopped. I loved it last night when she threatened to kick some bootie! If she'd started doing that sooner, she could have moved up on my lvoe list.

3) Can't believe I even have to put their names here. So I won't. I just hope that Karma really does exist and really does come back to bite you-know-who in the butts BIG TIME! Like via a taxi having a flat tire; better yet, a drunken taxi-driver who has no sense of direction-oh heck, they're going to Las Vegas, so that probably won't happen! OK, well, something something. Whatever. I just hope they come in last, where they deserve to be, and there isn't enough time to torture us with their lame remarks about how they were treated badly by the other teams, set up to lose because of their sexuality, blah blah, blah! You go home now, and never be seen again, ok? You have done nothing for the human race at all. Think about it, look in the mirror, re-watch your stinking episodes, and go to therapy. But in the meantime, tape. your. mouths. shut!

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-09, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
set up to lose because of their sexuality, blah blah, blah!

Unless Sam and Dan have already been playing the gay card and I missed it, I'm not certain where this came from. There are more than enough legitimate reasons to bash them (especially Dan) that there's no reason to make up imaginary transgressions.

1. Brian and Ericka - I still don't lvoe them, but they (especially Ericka) had the best lines of the evening as they interacted with the drunks wandering the streets of Prague.

2. Sam and Dan - I bet that these two were a joy as they rode along in the backseat of the family car on those long summer road trips. I need to watch again to see who first suggested the short-term alliance, but there have been some lectures about strategy and being truly competitive lately that seem relevant here.

3. Meghan and Cheyne - Yeah, they're very competent and they probably deserve to win the entire thing, but Cheyne's hair is still very pointy.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-05-09, 01:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
As someone who always gets annoyed that one team is tagged as "the gay team" at the start of every series I have to say that I am not even sure if their sexuality has been mentioned for the past few episodes.

1. Meghan and Cheyne - Dull, but supportive of each other and good racers.

2. Brian and Ericka - Brian has really grown on me, not great racers, however they never give up.

3. Sam and Dan - Sam is a good racer and is dragging Flo Dan around with him, hopefully not our winners this season

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-30-09, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
1. Brian/Ericka - Bet they wish they did the golem considering they were out there all night. I'd be OK with them winning as Brian is a nice guy, and Ericka is alright in small doses.
2. Meghan/Cheyne - They are good racers, so I wouldn't be too upset if they won. I just wish Meghan wouldn't stress out about the littlest thing.
3. Sam/Dan - Both of you, shut up! I don't want them to win. I want them to end up like the Guidos and get stuck in Alaska. Permanently.

Philiminated: Flight Time/Big Easy - F-R-A-N-Z. How hard is that? That was possibly the dumbest move in TAR history.

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-30-09, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
1. Meghan & Cheyne (2) - They deserve the win. I thought Meghan would fall apart at some point , but she has become a great racer.

2. Brian & Ericka (3) - I won't mind if they win, if Erica can keep quiet.

3. Sam & Dan (4) - Shut up! Sam's good looks will only get you so far!

Philiminated: Flight Time & Big Easy (1) - They were fun, but I guess it's time to be serious. I assume word puzzles aren't something Big Easy works on in his spare time.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-09, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
1. Brian and Ericka (5,6,6,5,5,5,4,2) Huh. Who'da thunk it? I actually liked them best this week.

2. Meghan and Cheyne (6,4,4,3,3,2,1,3) Until recently, I found them dull, but now Meghan is a bit of a nag, which I dislike.

3. Sam and Dan (4,3,3,4,4,3,3,4) Oh my goodness. I just can't take the squabbling anymore. And it's not like they even have a "medium" setting - it's either quiet or loud. Dan...I just...*sputter*...honestly, make him stop.

Eliminated: Flight Time and Big Easy (1,1,1,1,1,1,2,1) I would have dropped them to 2nd this week for giving up if they hadn't been eliminated. I'll miss them

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-30-09, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
#1 - Brian/Ericka - they really need to go out and drink once in a while

#2 - Meghan/Cheyne - meh

#3 - Sam/Dan - I would love to see Sam punch Dan's lights out.

EPIC PHILIMINATION: Flight Time/Big Easy {sigh} EPIC FAILURE. You've got to be kidding me.

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-30-09, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
1. Brian/Ericka - I've always liked Brian and Ericka wins the Most Improved award for the past couple of legs. I never, ever expected them to top my list but considering what's left, there they are.

2. Meghan/Cheyne - They are extremely good racers and I don't mind them as people for the most part, but I just couldn't bring myself to put them in a first place position yet again. Besides, they're getting a little too cocky for my taste.

3. Shut Up/No, You Shut Up - Gaaaaahhh!! Both of you shut up! I was so hoping that the broken arm on the gollum would not be acceptable to the rabbi and they'd have to go back and do it all over again. Hypocritical, backstabbing liars, meet your new kings.

Philiminated: Flight Time/Big Easy - Oh, it hurt to even write that. Reading their post-elimination interview I can kind of see their reasoning behind taking the penalty, but, obviously, I wish they hadn't. Honestly, much as I love TAR, I probably won't even watch next week's finale without them to root for.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-30-09, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
Everyone has such great things to say!!!! And what a knucklebiter of an ep. I'm going to copy Jools with one change

1)Megan/Cheyne - They are great racers and really do deserve to win. Yes, vanilla fer sure, and Cheyne's hair and name spelling are really irritating but they are great at the Race! And she was great at dragging the Gollum - a real trooper!

2)Brian/Ericka - Ericka's meltdowns are hard to take, and I hope she doesn't sabotage the last leg. It's good that Brian made her stick with the beer task or they might have been eliminated instead. Brian is great, and I definitely prefer them to win over:

3)Shut Up/No YOU Shut Up! (good one, Jools!)I can finally tell them apart - Dan is the one who just will NOT SHUT UP! Sam at least has a work ethic and is actually trying to win the race. I too kept hoping the rabbi would tell them their Gollum was no good. And tiny Megan dragged that thing with Cheyne several times faster than two healthy strong young guys! AND what college did THEY go to that Dan didn't know the name Franz?! Geez!!!! At least Big Easy's education is lacking so he has some kind of excuse. These guys are an embarrassment!

Philiminated: Oh say it ain't so! I was so bummed . . . Big Easy and Flighttime. I loved them. They have great energy and just kept trying. And Flighttime is so mellow and good to his friend even though he just got stuck in his head and couldn't think straight (just like with the combination lock in Dubai). Flighttime is a good friend. I will miss them terribly!

Oh no the season is almost over!!! Can't wait until the finale

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-30-09, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
1. Brian and Erika I like both of them.
2. Cheyne and Meghan He was the whiney complaining one on the statue challenge. I would be ok if they did win the Race.
3. Sam and Dan Everything I have to say has already been said by previous posters.

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-01-09, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-09 AT 02:54 AM (EST)

1. Brian/Ericka - Most likeable team remaining, underdogs for the win!

2. Meghan/Cheyne - What a turnaround this team has experienced... at this point Meghan is the voice of reason and Cheyne is the one annoying the bejeezus out of me.

3. Sam/Dan - Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up. These two suck. End.

ELIMINATED Fright Time/Big Sleazy - I have absolutely no sympathy for them. That was an absolutely pathetic and stupid way to go out.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-09, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
1. Brian & Ericka. Ericka seems to have settled down, they are concentrating on being the comeback kids. Unfortunately they continue to make time-consuming decisions.
6-10-4-3-2-4-5-3-4-4(nel)-3

2. Sam & Dan. I hate their over the top bickering as much as everyone else. Well, actually, a little bit would be perfectly amusing, the editors are at fault for giving us overkill. Still, they manage to get the job done, have been consistantly in the running since their poor showing in the first leg.
9-2-5-1-5-3-1-4-2-2-2

3. Meghan & Cheyne. Clearly the team to beat. Now, I don't mind that Meghan wears the pants in their relationship. Someone has to make the decisions, Cheyne has proven to be indecisive under pressure. I respect their record. But they just bore me.
1-6-2-5-1(ff)-1-2-2-1-1-1

So long. Flight Time and Big Easy. Hey, they had a very entertaining run. No surprise, they're Globetrotters, entertainment is what they're really all about.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-01-09, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
1. Captain Bright Shirts, a.k.a. Brian and Ericka - Mainly because of the way they remind me of myself and my wife. Ericka is my wife mirrored, at least personality-wise; they look nothing alike. Also, for as much as Ericka says she doesn't enjoy the tasks she's presented, at least she does them like a good teammate.

2. Team Dishwater, a.k.a. Meghan and Cheyne - Still waiting on the gray hoodies for this team, just to complete the whole Bill Belichick persona as far as they go.

3. Team Shut the Fvck Up, a.k.a. Sam and Dan - At least with Flo and Zack, Zack was bearable. The only team I can think of that's less bearable than these two twits is a team I wrote.

Out: Fail Time and Big Fail, a.k.a. Flight Time and Big Easy - For completely misplaying the quit strategy. Had they talked Brian and Ericka into quitting, it would have worked. But I guess it's easy to get confused doing that sort of task - and that was kind of the point of the task, I suppose.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-02-09, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
LVOE LIST

1) Megan/Cheyenne - Here by Default
2) Brain/Ericka - Here By Default
3) Sam/Dan - No Love For Dan. Sam is good

Philiminated - Globetrotters - Awesome team. I understand their reasoning. But come on. Don't think you could came up with teh answer in that 4 hour time.

zorayah 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-04-09, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zorayah Click to send private message to zorayah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
1.Meghan/Cheyne - no surprise if they win
2.Brian/Ericka - still failing at strategic decisions
3.Sam/Dan

Herbert/Nathaniel - thanks for the entertainment. 25 combinations and you would have gotten one right but oh well... as the duo would say, things happened the way they did.

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-05-09, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "B12 anyone?"
Alerted

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-09, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: B12 anyone?"
See? This is why you should never reply to spam. Coz now that it was removed, your post looks all out of place and silly.

*points and laughs*

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-09, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: B12 anyone?"
See? This is why you should never reply to spam. Coz now that it was removed, your post looks all out of place and silly.
*points and laughs*

As if this is the first time I've looked silly around here.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-09, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-09 AT 09:23 AM (EST)

I've been meaning to get to my list all week:

1)Sam & Dan - I hope they win even if their bad guy edit suggests to me that they won't. Dan was more than helpful to Big Quitter by giving him the correct first letter - reducing the possible combinations from 120 to 24. That's a major hint. Why should he just give him the answer outright? Getting and maintaining a lead is the point of a race. Tammy & Victor did things last season to give themselves an edge but were edited in a likable way unlike Sam & Dan who are edited to seem like Boston Rob.

2)Meghan & Cheyne - Obviously good racers and it would come as no surprise if they win. It would also be an anticlimatic ending. They've shown very little personality through the entire race. I also think their edit suggests they won't win either - I think we would have gotten to know them more if they were going to win. Just editing in a final note: If it was such a terrible thing for Sam & Dan to take someone else's cab why is there no anger at Meghan & Cheyne for trying to do the same thing?

3)Brian & Ericka - Another fluke team in the tradition of Teri & Ian, Lyn & Karlin, Donald & Nicholas (remember them?) and Andrew & Dan. The difference is I agree with emydi that this fluke pair will win. The edit seems to be screaming it. They don't deserve it after spending the entire race in the bottom of the pack, never coming close to winning a leg but I expect to be disappointed watching them finish first.

Philiminated: Big Quitter and Nathan - Ridiculous to quit the way they did, there is no excuse or rationale for it. Hasn't he ever done a word jumble in the daily paper, played hangman or watched the Soul Train Scramble board? I will be so relieved to have an episode where I don't have to hear "Sweet Georgia Brown".

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-09, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
Here is my penultimate ranking:

1. Megan & Cheyne -- for some they may be boring. I still see them as somewhat reminiscent of Kris & Jon, and I liked them. They do so many things right, so I hope they win.

2. Brian & Ericka -- it would be a comeback ending to end all comebacks if they win. Still, I think they could win it all -- though I don't think it's likely. Ericka's not my all-time favorite, but I still like her.

3. Sam & Dan -- why couldn't it have been Dan who was the one that quit and not Big Easy? Alas, that just wasn't meant to be. I don't hate this team as much as say, Lance & Keri. I just don't like them much.

Philiminated: Flight Time & Big Easy. Big Easy clearly has trouble with this kind of task. And they paid for it.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-05-09, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
This rarely happens, but I could live with any of the final three teams winning.

1. Brian/Sam - They are smart and appreciate the areas that they are visiting. They also don't whine, but just suck it up and do the tasks assigned, even if they don't like them.

Wait, you mean we can't make our own teams? Well, fine...

1. Meghan/Cheyne (1)- Again, good racers with little drama. Meghan nags a little too much for me, but doesn't whine.
2. Sam/Dan (4)- At first I was upset that you didn't give Big Easy the answer, but you did give him a pretty big clue, so I'll forgive you for that. But, dude, stop yelling about everything! Why do you only realize you were being a baby after the fact, but then do it again the next time?
3. Brian/Erika (3)- Erika's whininess started to come back carrying the beer.

Eliminated

Flight Time/Big Easy (2)- Really shouldn't have given up. There were only 24 possibilities.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-09, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
1. M/C
2. B/E
3. S/D

got my reasons, but very late to explain it all

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-06-09, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
1. Brian & Erica - Can't stand Erica but I like Brian. At least these two have some personality.

2. Meghan & Cheyne - These two should win but they're so boring. And I never really noticed it before but upon reading the thousandth comment on Cheyne's porcupine hair - yeah it's really lame. And the way he spells his name bugs me too.

3. Sam & Dan - What everyone else, who has put them in the basement, has said here...

Philiminated: Herbert & Nathaniel - What a stupid way to go. Just sit around for four hours when you could have worked on the problem for four hours.

A Tribe-ulous Holiday Creation

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-06-09, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.10"
Last Love List this season

1. Meghan/Cheyne (1) - They should win this season. They are consistent all the time and have shown great cooperation with each other for all tasks. I will be upset if they cannot win, especially when considering their competition this season...

2. Brian/Ericka (4) - They are not very annoying this week, though they are still the weakest team in the final 4. I don't believe they didn't finish the detour until dawn! Anyway, Ericka provided some entertaining aspect for this team, but I surely don't want team to win as they don't deserve it.

3. Sam/Dan (3) - Too annoying every week, I am sick of them. Dan needs to shut up and stop shouting at Sam like a crazy man, but his strategic decision of not helping F/B is brilliant.

4. FlightTime/BigEasy - I don't know why FlightTime didn't do this roadblock? BigEasy is shown weak at solving clues in Dubai, and I couldn't believe he would quit at this point?! With "F" given by Dan, there are only 24 combinations for the letters and clearly some combinations could not be correct, so I truly don't think the quitting is justified. Feel bad for FlightTime of losing the game this way...

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •