The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-23-09, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
I told you there was more to that supposed elbow bump story last week. See? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID54/1739.shtml#33

Anywho...

On this episode, teams had to get themselves to Prague, Czech Republic and once again, we had airport bunching.

Once in Prague, they had to find a vintage Prada to get their next clue. No, it wasn't a designer handbag. It was a car. The clue sent them to the detour where they had to choose between fast and furious - riding on rapids or slow and steady - go along a ropes course above the rapids. Most teams chose slow and steady, but Sam and Dan did fast and furious only to switch later on because their insufferable screeching made them capsize.

Once they were done, they had to get to a theater for the roadblock - find a tiny mandolin in a case among oodles of seats and rooms. After that, they were off to the pitstop for another non-elimination.

Make sure to check out last week's rankings, from the fabulous kidflash to see how your favorite team is doing.

On to the list!

Rank. Names (last week's rank)

1. Herbert/Nathaniel (2) - They are back up on top of my list because they are the best of the rest. They are providing some comic relief to a sometimes boring and sometimes overdramatic season.

2. Meghan/Cheyne (1) - It's not the fact that Cheyne took a taxi when the Globetrotters were waiting for the tram. I expect when you are down to 4 teams, you are going to do that. It's still the fact that they are so boring that I can't bring myself to put them first again.

3. Brian/Ericka (4) - I never thought I'd see the day when they were not on the bottom of my list. Brian is great and Ericka has been less dramatic in the last few episodes, so they get a pass this week. It would not have broken my heart if they were gone last night.

4. Sam/Dan (3) - I don't care that they stole the taxi. It is a race and you gotta do what you gotta do. That's not why they are at the bottom. It is because they are incredible hypocrits that they are here. They think everyone else has been following them all this time AND they beyotch, whine and complain about it, but then... they go and do the same friggin' thing. Also, I have come to the conclusion that Dan is more of a shrew than Ericka. STFU, Dan.

Awesome sig courtesy of that fabulous syren ©2008

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 Starshine 11-23-09 1
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 ARnutz 11-23-09 2
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 BlueIris 11-23-09 4
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 Starshine 11-23-09 5
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 maroonclowns mom 11-23-09 8
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 beau_30 11-24-09 23
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 BlueIris 11-23-09 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 MaryKat 11-23-09 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 Prof_ Wagstaff 11-23-09 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 samboohoo 11-23-09 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 emydi 11-23-09 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 Max Headroom 11-23-09 11
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 samboohoo 11-23-09 12
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 Max Headroom 11-23-09 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 Belle Book 11-23-09 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 sittem 11-23-09 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 Colonel Zoidberg 11-23-09 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 Joools 11-23-09 17
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 zorayah 11-23-09 18
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 KwietOne 11-23-09 19
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 kidflash212 11-23-09 20
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 mhdallas 11-24-09 22
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 Seana 11-24-09 21
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 Scuba Steve 11-25-09 24
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 warp_core breach 11-25-09 25
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 fleaismycat 11-25-09 26
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 shimane22 11-25-09 27
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 featherfish81 11-25-09 28
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 HistoryDetective 11-28-09 29
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9 louislam 11-29-09 30
 Results!!! kidflash212 11-29-09 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-23-09, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
1. Meghan and Cheyne - This taxi thing, how long were they supposed to wait for the trotters? Raced well, although Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, became annoying quickly.

2. Ericka and Brian - No drama, however when someone says "bus" it isn't going to be the quick option, Subway on the other hand could have been quicker... Still little drama from Ericka although she did seem a bit too chilled in the search task.

3. Herbert and Nathaniel - You can't spell entitlement without Big Easy. Flight Time I like, he should ditch his partner as soon as he can though, class is one thing he doesn't have.

4. Sam and Dan - Whining, whinging and stealing a cab, scuzziest team this season. Although Sam is still cute.

Arrrr Cap'n!

Just another Sleeperbloke

Something or Other

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-09, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
I think each team has a partner they could ditch.

Meghan, Sam, Brian and Flight on this show would be awesome if they could just ditch Cheyne, Dan, Ericka and Big.

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-23-09, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
I'll second that!

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-23-09, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
I agree with three of the four, just not sure if I would drop stressed Meghan or hedgehog Cheyne though.

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-23-09, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
Sam has drop dead gorgeous eyes

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-24-09, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
Lvoe List Again. Here I Come!

Okay so order from this week

LIKE:
Herbet/Nate - Good Racers, Having Fun thats what the race is all about.

MEH:
Brian/Ericka - By here since Ericka/Brian did well, and handle the taxi stealing pretty calmly

DISLIKE:
Megan/Cheynne - I can't remeber that guy with the spike hair, what is it? Shawn or something. Oh well it doesn't really matter.

Sam/Dan - Dan needs to go, Sam is awesome.

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-09, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
1. Flight Time & Big Easy (2) - good racers and fun to watch

2. Meghan & Cheyne (1) - good racers

3. Brian & Ericka (4) - less annoying

4. Sam & Dan (3) - more annoying

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-23-09, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
1. Erika and Brian
2. Nathaniel and Herbert
3. Meghan and Cheyne
4. Sam and Dan

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-23-09, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
1. Meghan/Cheyne (2) The best racers this week.

2. Herbert/Nathaniel (1) Big Easy got on my nerves. "Hahahahaha...NO!"

3. Brian/Ericka (4) Wow, Erika was less whiney...

4. Sam/Dan (3)... than Dan!

Into the magna tribe by phyl

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-09, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
1. Team Brianica. They pushed through, even though I think Erica gave up a little bit there in the theatre.

2. Team Barbie and Ken. Cheyne. Cheyne. Cheyne. Cheyne. Cheyne. Cheyne. Cheyne. Cheyne. Cheyne. Cheyne.

3. Team Projects. Guess what? They’re from the projects. So what.

4. Team Shut Up! Really, when will they?

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-09, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
1. Flight Time/Big Easy (3)(1))(2)(2)(2)(1)(2)(3)- I liked FT's dance in the operahouse and they dealt with the transportation pretty well

2. Brian/Ericka (8)(7)(5)(6)(6)(5)(3)(2) Brian is a great guy...Ericka not so much...but better. The edit in the last few eps make me think they may win this...SD saying they are not to be feared and the angel...who knows though

3. Meghan/Cheyne(5)(3)(4)(3)(5)(4)(5)(1)-shut up both of you and they are so boring but they are great racers but I don't want them to win

4. Sam/Dan-(2)(5)(3)(4)(3)(3)(4)(4) omh dan shut up. taxi stealing meh but at least look at the people in the eye. Sam's eyes are great mcm!

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-09, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
No changes from last week...

1. Flight Time/Big Easy (1) - Somebody has to provide a little humor in this season of sour, cranky teams, and it's Flight Time and Big Easy. While they haven't always been the nicest team lately, they've certainly been the funniest.

2. Meghan/Cheyne (2) - Could Meghan possibly be more tightly wound? Jeez, girl, take a chill pill. I'll always take bland, cooperative success over shrill, whiny success... These two stay here just because they're the best racers this season.

Meh
3. Brian/Ericka (3) - This season's Dandrew, I hope this generally incompetent team doesn't win it all. Brian continues to impress and Ericka continues to annoy.

Don't like Can't stand
4. Sam/Dan (4) - Each week I think the bickering between these two can't possibly get worse. And each week I'm proven wrong. Can I have earplugs for $400, Alex?

agman 2009

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-09, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
I don't know that I'd compare them to Dandrew.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-09, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
My comparison may not be valid by demeanor, since Brian and Ericka at least have some personality. In terms of racing results, Dandrew were by far a bigger pair of bumblers than Brian and Ericka are, but both teams were/have been consistently mediocre.

And everyone knows you were a Dandrew fan.

agman 2009

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-23-09, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
Here are my rankings:

1. Flight Time & Big Easy -- here because they were the nicest to each other.
2. Megan & Cheyne -- Cheyne was a little rude but he's right about one thing: it is a race.
3. Brian & Ericka -- still meh to me but I liked them more this leg than last one.
4. Sam & Dan -- it was strategic to steal a taxi. It was nasty to snipe at each other during the Detour. Boo!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-23-09, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
1. Big Flight - keep on flyin'
2. Erik Bran - lucky to be alive
3. CheMeghan - will probably boringly win
4. D'sam - very ugly

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-09, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
1. Flight Time and Big Easy - The whole "We're from the projects" thing might get old after a while, but no more old than "We're an interracial couple" or "We're brothers and we fight a lot." They have a schtick. At least it's mildly amusing.

2. Team Bright Yellow Outfits - Frankly, I wouldn't know they're an interracial couple if not for them saying so because I can't see anything but their bright yellow outfits. Ericka's stronger than anyone gives her credit for (for all the grumbling about stuff she's had to do, she's at least done it and moved the hell on, unlike some teams.)

3. Team Dishwater - As I said in another thread, this is the 2007 Patriots of the Amazing Race. And they have the personality of Bill Belichick - none. We should have issued them gray hoodies for the Race.

4. The Brothers Grimm - I get it. They're brothers. They fight a lot. And they commit unethical moves (let's level here; stealing a taxi, while it's within the rules, is hardly a kosher move. Sure, it makes sense, but it's scummy.) And really, do they have to fight this much now? My brother and I couldn't stand each other growing up, but if we went on the Race, we wouldn't fight a fraction of this much.

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-23-09, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
1. Flight Time/Big Easy - I liked Flight Time's dance in the theater and I just like both of them in general. Big Easy is huge and I can't imagine how hard it was for him to pull his 260 pound self along that rope.

2. Meghan/CheyneCheyneCheyneCheyneCheyne - They're really good racers but I'm honestly getting tired of them winning so many legs. They're starting to look like another Nick/Starr.

3. Brian/Ericka - I can see where taking a subway might be faster than a taxi, but not when you have to take a bus to get to that subway. I still like Brian a lot and Ericka was more tolerable this week.

4. Sam/Dan - The third leg in a row of them sniping and yelling at each other. My poor, bleeding ears! And stealing another team's cab isn't kosher in my book, I don't care who you are or how many teams are left.

zorayah 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-23-09, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zorayah Click to send private message to zorayah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
Overall everyone has gotten more competitive. A good sign for the finale.
And Prague as always is beautiful!!

1.Herbert/Nathaniel - they are still entertaining
2.Meghan/Cheyne - a very strong team. they were less boring this week
3.Brian/Ericka - big improvement on their edits
4.Sam/Dan - whiny

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-23-09, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
#1 - Flight Time/Big Easy - comic relief
#2 - Brian/Ericka - just by default
#3 - Meghan/Cheyne - can't decide whether to be good or bad
#4 - Sam/Dan - bickering

{Keep hope alive}

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-09, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-09 AT 03:31 PM (EST)

Strange how long it seems since Lance & Keri were the target of everyone's wrath.

1)Sam & Dan - Even Kris & John would have taken that cab under those circumstances. And it was nice that Sam is enjoying all the places they visit. I'll live anywhere in the world with him - we will have to limit Dan's visits though.

2)Meghan & Cheyne - Is Cheyne's hair even real? He makes Adam's haircut seem normal. I thought Meghan was out of line calling Cheyne rude since it looked to me that she offered to work with the Trotters without even consulting her partner leaving him in an awkward situation. At this point in the race waiting and helping another team could easily backfire. Every minute lead is precious.

3)Brian & Ericka - They received the best edit last night (at least Brian did) and I keep sensing some foreshadowing that they may win - Brian's comment last week about Ericka not winning any of the prelims at Miss America but still winning the title, the good Karma theme, comments about Angels and comebacks. Not sure how much I'd like to see them first at the finish line.

4)Nathaniel & Herbert - How much time did slowly climbing down the scaffold gain? Three minutes? Not necessary. The trash talk and sob stories throughout the season just turn me off.

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-09, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
1. I also like Sam and Dan the best. Who cares about the bickering? They ALL bicker, except the Globetrotters,and they're too busy acting like fools. All brothers fight, especially when competing, but it seems like these two still really care about each other, going by their interviews. I don't really blame any of the couples for bickering during the competition - let's face it, who wouldn't be stressed out during a big race like this? They do need to learn to work together a little better, though.
2. I'll put the Globetrotters here by default, but their ugliness is starting to come through, and their schtick is getting pretty old.
3. Way, way down....Brian and Ericka. Really, now - they were behind anyway when the boys took their cab, and it IS a race, not a popularity contest. Get over it, already - as well as your sense of entitlement for being a beauty queen, Ericka. No one cares. I also don't care about your boring ole' husband.
4. Meghan and Cheyne - ugh. I simply CAN'T STAND these two vanilla twinkies. Between his hair and her mouth, not to mention all the unnecessary PDA's, I feel like gagging every time they're on screen. Just because they keep winning legs doesn't mean they're going to win the whole thing, though. Other couples have won the whole thing without winning a single leg, so there's still plenty of hope for the other teams.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-09, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
Rankings without explanations this week. So much typing to do lately... I'm sure I'm getting carpal tunnel.

1. Flight Time and Big Easy (1,1,1,1,1,1,2)

2. Brian and Ericka (5,6,6,5,5,5,4)

3. Meghan and Cheyne (6,4,4,3,3,2,1)

4. Sam and Dan (4,3,3,4,4,3,3)

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-25-09, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
1. Flight Time/Big Easy
2. Meghan/Cheyne - Cheyne, Chenye, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne. That's all.
3. Brian/Ericka - Lucking out big time with the NEL.
4. Sam/Dan - Stealing a taxi + bickering = last place.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-25-09, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
1. Herbert & Nathaniel - Certainly not my favourite team but ok. For an athletic male team they're not too great but they do offer some comic relief. Agree the whole "we're from the projects" thing is getting old.

2. Meghan & Cheyne - I want to like them but they're just sooo boring. At least Nick & Starr who dominated had some personality. They are the ones who deserve to win.

3. Brian & Erica - Brian's a saint and doesn't say anything negative about her and is encouraging. Erica is a whiny shrew. She had all but given up in the theatre and then surprise - saved by a non-elim right near the end (sounds like Flo & Zack to me and we all know what happened with them...).

4. Sam & Dan - So the long absent bickering couples have been replaced by Sam & Dan. If I have to hear Sam shout "Shat Awp!!" one more time...

A Tribe-ulous Holiday Creation

fleaismycat 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-25-09, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fleaismycat Click to send private message to fleaismycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
I want to go to Prague!

1. flighttime and big easy: They are funny and having a good time. They said at the beginning that they spoke to the brothers and it sounded like they might have made up somewhat. Flighttime is my favourite of the two. I loved that he sang in the opera house!

2. Meghan and Cheyne: They are really good racers and I don't have a problem with them leaving the globetrotters but it did seem a little abrupt. I think Cheyne has decided he really wants to win. Meghan needs to stop with the whining of his name. That's the kind of thing that drives people crazy. I was amused by Cheyne carrying around all those instruments. They needed big ones like Harps and Tubas. He could have looked like a one man band by the end.

3. Don Giovanni! Ha Ha Ha-No!

4. Brian and Ericka- notice how fast Ericka moved on the ropes once irked? and how slow she moved in the opera house. Maybe Brian's best hope for winning the race is to keep her permenantly annoyed (but muzzled for the sake of my good mood)

5. Sam and Dan: I want to like them. The taxi thing I can pass over because I think in a race it's probably acceptable to be sneaky. I hated all the drama on the canoe course. Stop yelling and whining.

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-09, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
Rooting For:

1. Meghan/Cheyne - Liked Meghan this week.
2. Brian/Ericka - Hope they stay in!

Rooting Against:
3. Sam/Dan- Constant drama and bitching
4. Flight Time/Big Easy - Tired of them.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-25-09, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-09 AT 09:51 PM (EST)

This is getting difficult - there are pluses and minuses for each team.

1. Meghan/Cheyne (3)- They are good racers with not too much drama. Cheyne was probably ruder than he needed to be, but I don't fault them for taking the taxi. And I liked how Meghan pointed out that messing with FT/BE might come back to haunt them. But why did he keep carrying around all of those instruments?
2. Flight Time/Big Easy (2)- Actually didn't seem to let the drama from last leg spill over into this one, though going slowly down the ladder was lame.
3. Brian/Erika (4)- Okay, you've moved up this leg. Though the non-elimination foreshadowing was incredibly obvious, I did appreciate how you are going to try to win by being nice. I can't think of any instance where this is being hypocritical of you, but I may come up with one later.
4. Sam/Dan (1)- I didn't necessarily want to drop them to the bottom, but everyone moved up ahead of them. Their inability to work together is going to hurt them later on, and is driving me nuts in the process. I don't fault them for taking the cab, though I would have had the driver call them another one, just to not screw another team over.

Eliminated

No One, and it was obvious what was going to happen from early on.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-09, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
Much more of a loathe list than a lvoe list. They all disappointed me this week --- and most of them made my ears bleed too.

1. Sam & Dan --- Dan, STFU! Stealing the cab was underhanded. Still, I'd rather have a beer with the two of you than any of the other remaining teams.

2. Brian & Ericka --- Ericka, STFU! I hope that you make it to the finale, not because you deserve it but because I think it would be great for Ericka to actually have to continue to exert some effort instead of lounging around in Loser Lodge.

3. Meghan & Cheyne Cheyne Cheyne Cheyne Cheyne --- Meghan, STFU! I keep waiting for you two to do something interesting. Make a note: interesting and annoying are not the same.

4. Fright Time & Big Sense of Entitlement --- Big Sleazy, STFU! Yeah, yeah, I know that we're supposed to love you for no other reason than that you're Harlem Globetrotters (with your own theme music, unlike the other Racers), but you really have not done anything endearing.

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-29-09, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.9"
1. Meghan/Cheyne (1) - Don't know why others say they are boring, they are really showing their competitive side this week, and they don't mind to play some tricks if needed.

2. FlightTime/BigEasy (2) - It seems like FlightTime is not really blocking M/C at the detour, but I would think like M/C at that point if I were them.

3. Sam/Dan (3) - I have to say that stealing the taxi is really a good strategic move, though they will be targeted by B/E at this point for sure.

4. Brian/Ericka (4) - Ericka is slow in everything, she cannot finish the high-wire thing quickly, she cannot find a small instrument quickly, I really wonder what would happen if Brian did the roadblock this leg because that would mean she has to do all the remaining ones. To me Ericka is no better than Mika in racing ability.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-09, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Results!!!"

Lvoe List Results- Week Nine!

Lvoe Is The Message

Nathaniel & Herbert step back into the first place slot on this weeks lvoe list with Meghan & Cheyne slipping to the second place spot.

Down & Counting

Sam & Dan take a beating in the lvoe lists this week and find themselves in last place with Brian & Ericka exscaping the bottom to take third place.

­
Rank
Team
First Place Votes Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Nathaniel & Herbert
Meghan & Cheyne
Brian & Ericka
Sam & Dan

Nice turnout with 25 lists - see ya next week!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •