The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-09, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
On this episode, teams had to fly to Stockholm, Sweden, which meant 5 more hours wasted bunching up at the airport. Alas, all teams were not on the same flight this time as Brian/Ericka and Gary/Matt were on one that was 2 1/2 hours behind the other teams.

Once in Stockholm, they had to get to an amusement park and one team member had to "take the plunge" to find an arrow to the next clue. After that, they had to toss a ring onto a cone hiding a gnome. The clue there told them about the detour, either blast some dynamite or decipher some viking alphabet thing. All teams chose to blast.

Once they were done, they had to get to Bogs Gard Farm, the scene of one of the most infamous roadblocks in TAR history. They call this roadblock a switchback because it is exactly the one from season 6. Teams bunched up again, but some who got lucky didn't spend as long there as others and nobody took over 8 hours. Next it was off to the pit stop!

Good job on the lists last week. It's nice to see so many participate. Keep it up and don't forget to see how your favorite teams fared in last week's rankings, from our awesome stat guy, kidflash, just click here!

On to the list!

Rank. Names (last week's rank)

1. Herbert/Nathaniel (1) - They are still having the best time. They don't ever seem to let the stress get to them. Plus, they crack me up.

2. Gary/Matt (4) - I like how well they work together. They are probably my favorite parent/child team of all time. They also don't let the stress get to them. They just keep going.

3. Meghan/Cheyne (3) - Still moving along. Meghan cracked a little, but that was great when she faked out Cheyne with the flag from the hay bale.

4. Sam/Dan (2) - OK, Dan. Your insane tirades at Sam were too much to bear. SHUT UP!

5. Brian/Ericka (5) - They will be the bottom feeders as long as they are in the race. This episode wasn't so bad, but that's probably because Ericka didn't have to do much.

Awesome sig courtesy of that fabulous syren ©2008

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 Max Headroom 11-09-09 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 emydi 11-09-09 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 kidflash212 11-09-09 3
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 Prof_ Wagstaff 11-09-09 6
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 HistoryDetective 11-09-09 8
           RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 ARnutz 11-09-09 10
           RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 milkachulina 11-09-09 15
               RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 milkachulina 11-09-09 16
               RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 HistoryDetective 11-09-09 18
           RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 milkachulina 11-09-09 20
               RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 HistoryDetective 11-09-09 32
   Post Deleted IceCat 11-09-09 11
       RE: Post Deleted dabo 11-10-09 36
           RE: Post Deleted trigirl 11-12-09 51
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 Prof_ Wagstaff 11-09-09 5
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 mindy23 11-09-09 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 HistoryDetective 11-09-09 9
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 Zimbochick 11-09-09 12
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 milkachulina 11-09-09 22
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 featherfish81 11-09-09 29
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 HistoryDetective 11-09-09 33
           RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 dabo 11-10-09 35
               RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 HistoryDetective 11-10-09 38
           RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 milkachulina 11-11-09 44
               RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 HistoryDetective 11-11-09 47
                   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 Prof_ Wagstaff 11-12-09 49
                       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 Estee 11-12-09 50
                           RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 Prof_ Wagstaff 11-12-09 52
                       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 bullzeye 11-13-09 53
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 Zimbochick 11-09-09 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 milkachulina 11-09-09 14
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 ARnutz 11-09-09 17
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 HistoryDetective 11-09-09 19
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 milkachulina 11-09-09 21
           RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 Estee 11-09-09 23
               RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 Prof_ Wagstaff 11-09-09 24
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 Seana 11-09-09 25
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 Joools 11-09-09 26
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 Starshine 11-09-09 27
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 sittem 11-09-09 28
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 featherfish81 11-09-09 30
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 Silver03 11-09-09 31
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 KwietOne 11-10-09 34
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 dabo 11-10-09 37
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 BlueIris 11-10-09 39
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 samboohoo 11-10-09 40
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 fleaismycat 11-10-09 41
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 Scuba Steve 11-10-09 42
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 shimane22 11-11-09 43
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 beau_30 11-11-09 45
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 Belle Book 11-11-09 46
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 warp_core breach 11-12-09 48
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 zorayah 11-14-09 54
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 louislam 11-15-09 55
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7 kidflash212 11-15-09 56

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-09, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
1. Lena/Kristy

What's that? This isn't Season 6? Oh, sorry.

1. Flight Time/Big Easy (1) - Lots of funny comments from these two this time. "Nobody over 6' 4" can do this challenge? They should've just said, 'Everybody except Big Easy can do it.'" Lvoed the playful banter between these two.

2. Gary/Matt (2) - Gotta hand it to Gary for doing the hay bale task, but both of these two aren't strangers to hard work. They're going to need a big bunch point to stay in it. Can someone please call the "Hours of Operation" hotline?

Meh
3. Meghan/Cheyne (4) - Lots of whining and tears from Meghan again, but she would've been ten times more obnoxious than Dan if she'd been standing there watching Cheyne do the hay bale task. Her sole redeeming moment was the fake-out after finding the flag.

Don't like
4. Brian/Ericka (5) - We didn't see much of them this episode, but I got a huge laugh out of the shot of Ericka's hair right after the free-fall ride. What a nightmare for a beauty queen!

5. Sam/Dan (3) - DAN! Please shut up.

Philiminated
Nobody, after the most obvious non-elimination ever.

agman 2009

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-09, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
1. Gary/Matt (1)(4)(1)(1)(1)(2)-They get the top spot for being so calm and supportive when they were in last place. I really like them a lot. I wish I could run the race like that but it would never happen!

2. Flight Time/Big Easy (3)(1))(2)(2)(2)(1)- Close to top spot, but it's easy to have fun when you're first and win a trip for your bday. I wonder what's up with S/D and the race next week. I've thought all season that the HGT would lose a foot race when it came down to it bc they say they's win one every ep. Also the gnome should have been named the Harlem Gnometrotter!

3. Brian/Ericka (8)(7)(5)(6)(6)(5) Brian gets a bump up for a good leg and Ericka was bearable, except her schtick about beauty...it's a race!

4. Sam/Dan-(2)(5)(3)(4)(3)(3) Dan was yelling too much but I would probably do the same (hangs head in shame) Probably their worst leg...let's see what's up next week with FT/BE

5. Meghan/Cheyne(5)(3)(4)(3)(5)(4)-OMG shut up Meghan...and Cheyne grow a set and say something.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-09-09, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
1)Sam & Dan - Okay, the screaming was a bit much but this was a frustating task. And I hope to find Sam wrapped in a bow under my Christmas tree this year.

2)Meghan & Cheyne - Cheyne's silence at the Roadblock just bugged me. It was obviously a physical task - why let Meghan perform it?

3)Gary & Matt - In last place for nearly the entire leg, they have a good attitude but poor racing puts them here. As a consolation prize I offer Matt wrapped in a bow for History Detective's tree. Candle-a-bra?

4)Brian & Ericka - Nothing for Ericka to freak out about this week.

5)Nathaniel & Herbert - I'm not a fan.

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-09-09, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Racism in the straight community runs RAMPANT too.

I think I'll just leave it at that.

Into the magna tribe by phyl

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-09, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
I think I'll just leave it at that.

Well, it's a start. According to my African American friends, gay and straight, homophobia runs rampant in the black community.

But rather than rank -isms and -phobias, I'll note that I have not seen racism being expressed by the brothers or homophobia being expressed by the Globetrotters. I think the previous tirade tells us more about the charming new member of our community than about any of the Racers.

DINGE QUEENS...?!

11-09-09, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Agreed. I have not seen anything that hinted at those kind of issues with these two teams either.

Can somebody make us a Dinge Queen siggie?

milkachulina 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-09-09, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail milkachulina Click to send private message to milkachulina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Reading COMPREHENSION is fundamental. I never said that the Globetrotters expressed homophobia. In your mind, perceptions were established as you scanned my post and that kept you from actually READING it!

11-09-09, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail milkachulina Click to send private message to milkachulina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
And, for the record, REAL message boards are discussing Sam's "hate" for the Globetrotters. Of course, any post here attemtping to discuss it is deleted. Clearly, your minds are not capable of any intellectual thought. What basic people you are. And I'll capture a snapshot of this post before it is deleted for offending others, though it is not offensive at all.

11-09-09, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
I never said that the Globetrotters expressed homophobia.

Nobody ever said that you did.

Reading COMPREHENSION is fundamental!

11-09-09, 03:13 PM (EST)
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
>I think I'll just leave it
>at that.

>
>Well, it's a start. According
>to my African American friends,
>gay and straight, homophobia runs
>rampant in the black community.
>
>
>But rather than rank -isms and
>-phobias, I'll note that I
>have not seen racism being
>expressed by the brothers or
>homophobia being expressed by the
>Globetrotters. I think the
>previous tirade tells us more
>about the charming new member
>of our community than about
>any of the Racers.
>
>
>
>DINGE QUEENS...?!

You said above, "or homophobia being expressed by the Globetrotters."

So, why bring this up in your statement if it were never an issue in your mind in the first place" My goodness. Argh.

11-09-09, 10:01 PM (EST)
32. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Let me try to explain this in very simple words since reading COMPREHENSION does not seem to be one of your strengths.

1. You made a general comment about racism in the gay community.

2. Prof Wagstaff rebutted with a general comment about racism in the straight community.

3. I made a general comment about homophobia in the black community.

4. For fear that you would misinterpret that comment as an accusation against the Globetrotters, I stated that I did not feel they expressed homophobia.

I don't see what is so difficult to understand about that. Then again, you have repeatedly demonstrated that you are not very good at reading COMPREHENSION.

You have still not demonstrated that anybody claimed that you said anything about homophobia.

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-09, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Post Deleted"
Post contained hate speech.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-09, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Post Deleted"
Just for the record, I never read that post, and thank you for deleting it.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-12-09, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Post Deleted"
I am so confused....

11-09-09, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Really Like:
1. Herbert/Nathaniel
2. Gary/Matt
Meh:
3. Meghan/Cheyne
4. Sam/Dan
Can't Stand:
5. Brian/Ericka

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-09-09, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
1) Matt and Gary-thank God for non-Philiminations! Now, put on your macho's and trump up the trip-up!

2) Globe Trotters: PAALLLLLLEASE, stop playing that stupid theme song every.single.time. we see them!! THAT is driving me crazy!!! We know who they are already! GEEZ!

3) Megan and Cheyne: Whatever

4) Erika and Brian: Again: Whatever

5) Sam and Dan: why are you still here?

11-09-09, 12:56 PM (EST)
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
1. Sam & Dan - The wrong brother worked on the hay challenge. Dan seemed to have a better idea of what happened in a previous season and how to tackle the task. I can understand his frustration.

2. Gary & Matt - It was obvious that it was going to be a non-elimination leg, but I was still frustrated on their behalf that the very last task before the Pit Stop was a searching task that relied so much on luck. That gave the last team t complete it absolutely no chance to gain time by being skillful on other tasks.

3. Meghan & Cheyne - They had a hard time getting on the same page during this leg, but they managed to do well in the end. i am still hoping for a haircut challenge so Cheyne can get rid of his porcupine head.

4. Brian & Ericka - Well, nobody's ears were ringing as much this week as last week.

5. Fright Time & Big Sleazy - Considering their stellar performance cracking the code to get into the briefcase, there was no way that these two would have ever finished Viking Alphabet. They made the right choice when they decided to play with the dynamite. "Louisiana Shorty"...?! How could they get all the way to "Harlem Gnome" and then not stumble across the obvious "Harlem Gnometrotter"?! (*waves to emydi* We had the same idea at our house.)

Zimbochick 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-09-09, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zimbochick Click to send private message to Zimbochick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
"i am still hoping for a haircut challenge so Cheyne can get rid of his porcupine head."

Tee-hee, me too!

11-09-09, 03:18 PM (EST)
22. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
>1. Sam & Dan -
>The wrong brother worked on
>the hay challenge. Dan
>seemed to have a better
>idea of what happened in
>a previous season and how
>to tackle the task.
>I can understand his frustration.
>
>
>2. Gary & Matt -
>It was obvious that it
>was going to be a
>non-elimination leg, but I was
>still frustrated on their behalf
>that the very last task
>before the Pit Stop was
>a searching task that relied
>so much on luck.
>That gave the last team
>t complete it absolutely no
>chance to gain time by
>being skillful on other tasks.
>
>
>3. Meghan & Cheyne -
>They had a hard time
>getting on the same page
>during this leg, but they
>managed to do well in
>the end. i am
>still hoping for a haircut
>challenge so Cheyne can get
>rid of his porcupine head.
>
>
>4. Brian & Ericka -
>Well, nobody's ears were ringing
>as much this week as
>last week.
>
>5. Fright Time & Big
>Sleazy - Considering their stellar
>performance cracking the code to
>get into the briefcase, there
>was no way that these
>two would have ever finished
>Viking Alphabet. They made
>the right choice when they
>decided to play with the
>dynamite. "Louisiana Shorty"...?!
>How could they get all
>the way to "Harlem Gnome"
>and then not stumble across
>the obvious "Harlem Gnometrotter"?!
>(*waves to emydi* We
>had the same idea at
>our house.)
>
>

Wow, this post is loaded with subtle racism. How has it managed to avoid the board's non-tolerance policy for hate speech? Hmmm, so interesting.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-09-09, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Um, because there's nothing hateful in it?

11-09-09, 10:09 PM (EST)
33. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Wow, this post is loaded with subtle racism.

Yes, you caught me. I am a subtle racist. In fact, earlier today when I was teaching my senior seminar on slavery in America I made sure to include all kinds of racist hate so those history majors would know how the world really works, but I was sure to do it in a subtle way. The same goes for when I did worked on Africans in America for PBS and when I worked on projects for the Program in African American Culture at the Smithsonian. I managed to include racist ideology in all of that ... but I was subtle about it.

Congratulations! My colleagues never suspected my subtle racism, but with your superior reading COMPREHENSION you managed to expose it in less than five messages. Good job!

11-10-09, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Seriously, dude, blankism never really works when it it is subtle.

It needs to be blatant. Blatant and obvious. And repetative. Reduntantly repetative.

Anyway, seriously... what's with those gnomes?

11-10-09, 09:12 AM (EST)
38. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Argh! The gnomes! I got so distracted with the troll that I forgot about the gnomes.

I am a subtle gnomist though. I'll work on being more blatant in expressing my gnomophobic views since you suggest that would be more effective.

11-11-09, 05:53 PM (EST)
44. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Yes, it is amazing how "well received" you are in the field and your Department. Real African-American scholars love you. It's true!!!

11-11-09, 10:25 PM (EST)
47. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Wow! You really put me in my place with those strategically placed quotation marks (even considering my poor reading COMPREHENSION skills). I'll just have to bow out now because you have "proven" that your "intellect" is so "superior" that I can never hope to match it. "Good job."

11-12-09, 03:13 PM (EST)
49. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-09 AT 03:21 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-12-09 AT 03:18 PM (EST)

I'll just have to bow out now...

Probably for the best, Doctor HD. It's pretty clear that our newby is accustomed to posting on "REAL message boards", where unchecked bigotry is "well received".

The Fall Collection by agman.

ETF: I before e except after c, except for words like receive or conceit.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-09, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
What do you have against unchecked boggarts?

Other than common sense, 'cause boggarts svck.

11-12-09, 04:24 PM (EST)
52. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Busted. By Estee...of course.

Looks like we had a simultaneous post/edit.
My typing skills are especially off today.

They are nasty little creatures, but they've got sh!t for HPs.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-13-09, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Agree with the Prof (oh shvt - you are both Profs!) here - he/she/it has really put you in your place HD.

Zimbochick 35 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-09, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zimbochick Click to send private message to Zimbochick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-09 AT 01:56 PM (EST)

1. Herbert/Nathaniel - Fun, funny, and strong. Ditto on changing up the New Orleans schtick.

2. Gary/Matt - Really fabulous role models for kids who think their parents don't get them. Poor navigation skills won't get you a million bucks though.

3. Sam/Dan - I am glad Dan was able to check himself. They need to get a handle on their emotions, or it will ruin their race

4. Meghan/Cheyne - Boring. Meghan may be a jock, but she is a very whiny jock.

5. Brian/Ericka - I am so glad Ericka didn't do the hay bale challenge, can you imagine the whining, and her nails would have been ruined. They have overstayed their welcome. Sad that Ericka's mom doesn't accept Brian. She should be grateful Ericka found someone to put up with her high-maintenance daughter.

11-09-09, 02:05 PM (EST)
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Not really sure why MY post was deleted. Hmmm, so interesting.

11-09-09, 02:20 PM (EST)
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Welcome to the boards! ...and to the lvoe list!

A little reading of the community guidelines of any message board is always a good idea in order to get the feel of the place.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID33/87.shtml

11-09-09, 02:23 PM (EST)
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
According to IceCat, one of the moderators: Post contained hate speech.

Reading COMPREHENSION is fundamental!

11-09-09, 03:14 PM (EST)
21. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
There was no hate speech. Clearly, a few of you are just overly senstitive to the truth that dictates your daily existence. Sorry that you were so offended. My apologies.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-09, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Quite all right. And for my part, I apologize for my current inability to stick you in a near-absolute-zero environment for an hour.

It's a pity, really. I've been longing to know what was at the other end of the = sign.

My daily existence isn't dictated. It's more of a freeform street theater.

11-09-09, 03:49 PM (EST)
24. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
My daily existence isn't dictated. It's more of a freeform street theater.

*head tilt* by agman

Funny, I've always thought of it more along the lines of Guerilla Street Theater.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-09, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
No change in anyone's rank from last week.

1. Flight Time and Big Easy (1,1,1,1,1): They are entertaining and having a good time.

2. Gary and Matt (3,2,2,2,2): They're not really competitive, but they're working well together. I like no drama.

3. Meghan and Cheyne (6,4,4,3,3): I need a good reason to knock Gary and Matt out of second, and her whining isn't it.

4. Sam and Dan (4,3,3,4,4): I need a good reason for them to move up on the list and Dan's meltdown isn't it.

5. Brian and Ericka (5,6,6,5,5): Not horrible this week, but only because things were going her way.

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-09-09, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
1. Flight Time/Big Easy - These guys are almost to the point where they can do no wrong. They have an absolute ball no matter what they're doing and they're super supportive of each other. They are in my top four favorite TAR teams ever.

2. Gary/Matt - Gary was such a rock star for taking on that hay bale challenge and Matt was awesomely supportive. If their goal was to bond more as father and son on the race, then I'm pretty sure they've succeeded whether or not they win the million dollars.

3. Meghan/Cheyne - Meghan really impressed me this week when she took on the Roadblock while Cheyne just stood there and couldn't make a decision. I understand why she had a bit of a breakdown given the task at hand, but then she made it fun at the end when she faked out Cheyne.

4. Sam/Dan - Woah! What the heck happened? They seemed to be having fun racing each other to the Roadblock and then racing each other to the Pit Stop but Dan yelling at his brother just came out of nowhere and was ridiculous and Sam flipping off Dan in response was juvenile. Dan's remorse at the end was too little too late.

5. Brian/Ericka - I have some sympathy for them because in 2009 I'm disappointed to hear that Ericka's mom isn't too happy about having a white son-in-law. They weren't too bad this week but in comparison to the remaining teams they're just never going to be anywhere but last place for me.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-09-09, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
1/ Gary and Matt - This is the way that family teams were supposed to be, they are no Lena and Kristy (well they haven't kidnapped anyone yet for starters) but they are having a good time and are very supportive of each other.

2. Brian and Ericka - Good Ericka turned up! Ran a good leg, and Brian telling Dan how things were brings them up the chart.

3. Sam and Dan - Bit of a jump here, I thought they went well in the leg, Dan was very annoying, but after his epiphany he was really supportive.

4. Herbert and Nathaniel - And they go on and on about a birthday this week, I wouldn't mind if they get disqualified for assaulting another team next week.

5. Meghan and Cheyne - You see the thing is I want to like you, no I do despite Cheynes' hair, but until Cheyne grows a pair and Megham stops stressing you are going to be down here.

FTR Lena did about a hundred bales, and she didn't start whining and complaining like Sam or Meghan. Still one of the most disappointing boots ever.

Arrrr Cap'n!

Just another Sleeperbloke

Something or Other

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-09, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
ahhhh... just reading down the list of posters is like a walk down memory lane...

Little new to say about anyone, though I did give BE a bit of a break this week for a tolerable episode and downgraded SD for too much drama.

1. Herbert/Nathaniel
2. Gary/Matt
3. Brian/Ericka
4. Meghan/Cheyne
5. Sam/Dan

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-09-09, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Some slight changes this week.

1. Gary/Matt (2)- Seems like you and Sam/Dan keep switching. You should have asked for directions sooner, but I appreciate teams that are having fun and getting along well.
2. Sam/Dan (1)- Ran a good leg, and without help from anyone else (even figuring out that the shovels were slowing you down). The out of nowhere drama drops you down a step, though I liked the genuine apology at the end.
3. Herbert/Nathaniel (4)- You guys are having a lot of fun and doing well, but there's something about you. Maybe how you always think you deserve to do well on a leg?
4. Meghan/Cheyne (3)- The fact that he doesn't agree with you doesn't mean he isn't listening to you. And the fact that you started getting along again as soon as you found what you were looking for isn't a good sign. But the flag fake-out was funny.
5. Brian/Erika (5)- Didn't bother me as much this leg, but since there was little stress that's not a big plus. Brian did a good thing when he helped Dan and Sam get along (although it might have just been so he didn't have to hear it anymore, and who could blame him?)

Eliminated

No one - Not surprised, which was why I wasn't too upset when Brian and Erika found their flag. I just hope there's a bunch point the next leg.

Silver03 43 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-09, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silver03 Click to send private message to Silver03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
I'm having a hard time figuring out where to put everyone since they all had their good moments and ones that were irritating as well.

1. Gary/Matt - Even though they were in last place neither of them freaked out and verbally attacked the other. They do need to work harder to move up in the race and I really hope they do that soon. They are a lot of fun to watch.

2. Flight Time/Big Easy - I still think this team is a lot of fun to watch. I like how supportive they are to each other also.

3. Meghan/Cheyne - Meghan got upset very easily (I probably would have too on that detour). They get third because the hidden flag thing was funny.

4. Brian/Ericka - I like Brian on this team. I actually like Ericka also when she's not shrieking.

5. Sam/Dan - My ears are still ringing from listening them. They are good racers, but wow!

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-10-09, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Dumb luck is all I'll say about this episode.

#1 Sam/Dan
#2 Meghan/Cheyne
#3 Trotters
#4 Gary/Matt
#5 Brian/Ericka

11-10-09, 01:43 AM (EST)
37. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
1. Gary/Matt.

2. Brian/Ericka.

3. Sam/Dan.

4. Meghan/Cheyne.

5. Flighttime/Bigeasy.

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-10-09, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
1. Flight Time & Big Easy (1) - They are still having fun and they are very lucky with searching tasks.

2. Gary & Matt (2) - Great job on a physical roadblock. No melt down with this team.

3. Sam & Dan (3) - Great meltdown Dan. With all of your knowledge about this roadblock you should have done this one.

4. Meghan & Cheyne (4) - Too much whine. Why didn't Cheyne do the roadblock?

5. Brian & Ericka (5) - Ericka was pretty quiet for a change.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-09, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Hmmm. I didn't really love or hate any of them.

1. Gary & Matt
2. Meghan & Cheyne
3. Sam & Dan
4. Flight Time & Big E
5. Brian & Ericka

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

fleaismycat 77 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-09, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fleaismycat Click to send private message to fleaismycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-09 AT 01:03 AM (EST)

1. Flighttime and Big Easy: I just like them.
2. Gary and Matt: Again, I like them. I was very impressed with Gary hanging in there with the younger folks doing the bails. I hope they continue getting along.
3. Meghan and Cheyne: Good racers, boring people. Boy was she passive over the bails when she tried to force Cheyne to decide for them that she should do it.
4. Ericka and Brian: Here because Ericka was mercifully quiet this episode.
5. Sam and Dan: Sam would be 3rd without Dan. Dan was being a twit. But at least he saw the error of his ways. I'm sure next week B/E will be back at the bottom where they belong.

I'd like to see Flighttime and Big Easy or Gary and Matt win but both seem to not be getting the winner's edit.
I can live with Meghan and Cheyne winning because they are good racers.
I'll be neutral about a Dan/Sam victory. They race hard and want to win so that's in their favour. I just don't find them compelling and I would think with their story I would.
I do not want Ericka and Brian to win. She's way too much of a princess and hasn't done anything to deserve winning. I know someone would point out Flo to me but I never saw season one of the amazing race(or whichever season she was on-I think it's one because it's the only one I know I never watched). I do remember Chip's wife Kim but I really liked Chip and at least Kim was interesting when she spoke and it wasn't all about her hair and nails all the time (I'm hoping we've heard the end of Ericka's rambling on her interracial marriage not because it's not important but because it's gotten old.)

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-10-09, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
1. Flight Time/Big Easy - I don't see them moving out of this spot for the rest of the race.
2. Gary/Matt - I hope they get through the Speed Bump next week.
3. Brian/Ericka - Not much from them this week.
4. Meghan/Cheyne
5. Sam/Dan - I was just starting to like them until Dan became the annoying brother.

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-11-09, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
1. Gary/Matt - The only "real people" in the race!
2. Brian/Ericka - Annoying me less in recent episodes.
3. Flight Time/Big Easy - If I hear "Sweet Georgia Brown" one more time...
4. Meghan/Cheyne - Shut up.
5. Sam/Dan - Shut up.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-11-09, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
1) Herbet & Nate: They are having a blast and having fun.

1) Gary/Matt: That is awesome team work.

2) Sam/Dan: Even though they had it rough, not putting them last

4) Megan/Cheynne: Megan is a brat and there to boring

5) Brian/Ericka: Sorry Ericka is still a skrew.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-09, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Here are my rankings:

1. Flight Time & Big Easy -- nice guys do finish first.
2. Gary & Matt -- maybe you should've gotten your tickets before you reached the platform. But others did worse than you.
3. Brian & Ericka -- not so bad this week. Good job.
4. Megan & Cheyne -- I like you, but not so much this week. You whined quite a bit, Megan. And you were passive-aggressive, Cheyne. Still, I enjoyed the trick you played on Cheyne, Megan.
5. Sam & Dan -- eek! You really unravelled this week, especially at the Roadblock!

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-12-09, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
I'm really getting sick of not being able to post properly...

1. Gary & Matt
2. Herbert & Nathaniel
3. Meghan & Cheyne
4. Brian & Erica
5. Sam & Dan

A Gift from Agman

zorayah 60 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-09, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zorayah Click to send private message to zorayah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Woohoo I made it. Thought I'd miss this week's lvoe list!

1.Herbert/Nathaniel - still the fun team that they are
2.Gary/Matt - big, big points for not giving up despite taking so long and being last at the detour
3.Sam/Dan - I see sibling personalities coming in. I also agree that the wrong brother took the challenge
4.Meghan/Cheyne - meh
5.Brian/Ericka - meh

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-15-09, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
1. Meghan/Cheyne (1) - Still like them, the bickering made them look more complete so that they are not boring and emotionless all the time. Besides, Meghan was really strong to finish that Roadblock and had the humour to surprise Cheyne! Love it!

2. Gary/Matt (2) - Feel bad for them, they were last because of the luck-based task, in fact the Roadblock should be first so that it at least gave the last team some hope to come back from last. How difficult it was when there were only 3 clues in the whole field after all team were gone?!

3. FlightTime/BigEasy (4) - They were doing great and really caught up with the front 2 teams.

4. Sam/Dan (3) - Too much drama for Dan, he should learn from Kristy for giving support to Lena in the hay bale task, especially when he knew that it was a difficult task.

5. Brian/Ericka (5) - Ericka tried to redeem herself by enjoying the race more, but I still feel that Brian did everything for her.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-09, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.7"
Lvoe List Results- Week Seven!

Lvoe Child
Some week! In a close race, Gary & Matt get the number one spot with nine first place votes. Nathaniel & Herbert received more first place votes overall - 13 - but also three last place votes which dragged their average rank below Gary & Matt's.

Bad Company
Brian & Ericka continue as the least lvoed team with Sam & Dan taking fourth this week.

­
Rank
Team
First Place Votes Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Gary & Matt
Nathaniel & Herbert
Meghan & Cheyne
Sam & Dan
Brian & Ericka

Pretty good turnout this week, even with a troll.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •