The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-09, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
On this episode, teams continued to race around Dubai, U.A.E. When they set off from the pit stop, they were told to grab a briefcase, which they had to bring to Dubai Creek Yacht Club. Once there, they had the roadblock - paddle out to a yacht, get a gift of a watch from some guys, then paddle back and figure out the time on the watch was the code for the briefcase. The clue in the briefcase sent the teams to Abra station.

On to the detour... the choice was gold - weigh out 500K or glass - assemble 12 hookahs. Some teams switched between both things.

After that, they were sent to Atlantis resort to go down a huge water slide, then they were off to the pit stop.

Last week's rankings, from our super stat guy, kidflash, can be seen here!

On to the list!

Rank. Names (last week's rank)

1. Gary/Matt (2) - Working well together. One of the more enjoyable parent/child teams because they accept each other and neither seems to have issues. Plus, they are having a blast.

2. Meghan/Cheyne (3) - Nice couple. Works well together, although Meghan has the potential to lose it.

3. Herbert/Nathaniel (1) - I love that they teased Mika. Ha. She deserved to get psyched out even more. They drop because they messed up big time on the watch/briefcase code and they wasted time switching detours. Never a good move. It almost cost them.

4. Sam/Dan (4) - I like them, but I hate their alliance with the poker chicks. Good idea bringing that calculator. Little did they know, they could have borrowed one.

5. Brian/Ericka (5) - Erica is a shrew.

6. Maria/Tiffany (7) - I will never like them. I don't care how well they do. They irk me.

Philiminated: Mika/Canaan (6) - OK, I might feel sorry for them, but I don't because Canaan did 5 roadblocks to Mika's 1 and there was no way she was going down that slide. Ever. Not in a million years. Whiner.

halloween!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 Max Headroom 10-26-09 1
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 Estee 10-26-09 3
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 Prof_ Wagstaff 10-26-09 7
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 Max Headroom 10-26-09 8
           RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 samboohoo 10-27-09 18
               RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 Estee 10-27-09 19
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 kidflash212 10-26-09 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 Scuba Steve 10-26-09 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 Starshine 10-26-09 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 shimane22 10-26-09 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 emydi 10-26-09 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 Joools 10-26-09 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 Belle Book 10-26-09 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 beau_30 10-26-09 12
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 Prof_ Wagstaff 10-26-09 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 MaryKat 10-26-09 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 Silver03 10-26-09 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 featherfish81 10-26-09 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 Seana 10-26-09 17
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 CTgirl 10-27-09 22
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 sittem 10-30-09 27
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 samboohoo 10-27-09 20
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 mindy23 10-27-09 21
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 shaneperry 10-27-09 23
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 zorayah 10-28-09 24
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 warp_core breach 10-28-09 25
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 BlueIris 10-28-09 26
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 HistoryDetective 10-31-09 28
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 louislam 11-01-09 29
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5 kidflash212 11-01-09 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-09, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
This was a surprisingly interesting episode. And it even started on time!

1. Gary/Matt (4) - These two make a big move up this week, though much of it is due to failings of other teams. They're a surprisingly solid team which seems to be having a great time, and with no drama or bickering. I have to deduct a few style points for incorrect rowboat operation, though!

2. Meghan/Cheyne (1) - The stress of the race is getting to Meghan, since she's getting more and more uptight with every episode. Still, the two of them get along well, they don't stir up trouble with other teams, and they're strong competitors.

3. Flight Time/Big Easy (2) - I predicted it earlier-- a mental task would be the end of these two. And if Mika weren't a completely useless spoiled brat, that briefcase task would've been the end of them. And while the waterslide trash-talking to Mika wasn't nice, I saw that as a showman/athlete just doing his thing.

Meh
4. Maria/Tiffany (5) - It only took five episodes for the TAR production team to find tasks suited to these two. Math skills should be second nature for professional poker players, and who woulda thunk that Tiffany could row?

5. Sam/Dan (6) - While they were better this leg, their smart move of bringing a calculator was more than offset by their inability to perform basic math. It's pretty sad when they get bailed out by bumbling Team Poker Girls.

Don't like
6. Brian/Ericka (3) - Petruchio Brian has much more work to do with Katherina Ericka. I could conceivably root for Brian if he had a better teammate... but he doesn't.

Philiminated
Mika/Canaan (7) - Two well-deserved boots in a row? What's this show coming to? Off the top of my head, I can't think of a more inept Racer than Mika to make it this far. I continue to question why they were cast in the first place, as they had no racing skills, their interpersonal dynamic wasn't interesting, and they weren't cute enough to qualify as token eye candy.

Side note: Even counting the former Miss America, they completely forgot the female eye candy this season.

agman spooked me

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-09, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
I can't think of a more inept Racer than Mika to make it this far.

I can think of at least two more inept Racers...

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-26-09, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
*cough* MaryAdam *cough*

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-09, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
Boo will be along shortly with your rebuttal, Estee.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-09, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-09 AT 09:45 AM (EST)

I just referred to my love of Dandrew when I defended Canaan.

ETA: Dandrew would have totally gone down the slide. They may have done it wrong and would have likely had to re-do it, but they would have done it.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-09, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
They may have done it wrong and would have likely had to re-do it

My first thought was 'on their stomachs, headfirst.'

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-26-09, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
I said I wouldn't be as late with my list as last week and I'm not!

1)Sam & Dan - I enjoy seeing them on my screen more than any of the others. 'Specially Sam.

2)Maria & Tiffany - I can't believe I'm placing them this high but in looking at the teams left and their performances last night this is where they wind up for me.

3)Brian & Ericka - They did okay - nothing special.

4)Meghan & Cheyne - The Fast Forward was good for two legs - I'm a little annoyed about that. And is it me or does Meghan seem to be having no fun at all? She seems so serious all the time. Lighten up, Meghan.

5)Gary & Matt - They just bore me.

6)Herbert & Nathaniel - I was tolerating these two all along. Last night I was rooting for Mika to go down that slide so I could be rid of them.

Philiminated: Mika & Canaan - what a couple of idiots, she should have been prepared for this and as far as height related challenges go, this was about the easiest there could have been. Canaan was just as stupid - Getting all tense and nervous is not going to calm down a frightened person. He is as much to blame as she is.

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-26-09, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
1. Sam/Dan - Smart move bring a caluclator with them. I wish they would break away from the Poker Chicks.
2, Gary/Matt
3. Flight Time/Big Easy - Moving down because they had a really bad leg. Glad they made it through.
4. Brian/Ericka
5. Maria/Tiffany
6. Meghan/Cheyne - I'm tired of Meghan. She's a control freak.

Philiminated: Mika/Canaan - Mika is a whiner, and Canaan is a jerk. So long.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-26-09, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
1. Gary/Matt - Working well together, I don’t think my Father would ever have helped me dye my hair! Didn’t lose it on the Hookah task, they genuinely seem to be nice people.

2. Maria/Tiffany – Getting better in my eyes every week, did the money task very well, rowing didn’t seem to be a problem, and they appear to be having fun.

3. Meghan/Cheyne – Don’t appear to be having fun, however they are racing quite well, very vanilla, although I agree with HD that Cheyne needs to do something else with his hair.

4. Brian/Ericka – Well what about that! They are a loving couple and not just an advert! I started to like them this week

5. Sam/Dan – Good idea to bring a calculator, bad idea that you didn’t learn how to use it, on the plus side I think I can tell them apart now. Adored the “Do it for the suburbs” call.

6. Herbert/Nathaniel – The only team to think of asking to borrow a calculator! A bit of gamesmanship, the constant whining about something, and the briefcase problems put you down here.

Arrrr Cap'n!

Just another Sleeperbloke

Something or Other

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-26-09, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
Leaderboard:
1 Gary/Matt (5,3,3,1) Treating eachother like adults and
running a clean race. Nicely done!

2 Flight Time/Big Easy (1,1,1,2) Didn't mind them heckling
Mika, although it was almost certainly unnecessary. Glad to see them still alive.

3 Maria/Tiffany (9,6,4,5) Boring, but not terribly annoying
or inept.

4 Brian/Ericka (7,8,5,3) Brian is definitely carrying this
team...

5 Meghan/Cheyne (3,2,2,4) Lots of whining from Meghan
considering they've been in the front for two straight legs.
Barbie and Ken are boring.

6 Sam/Dan (4,5,7,6) Smart enough to pack a calculator, but
not enough brainpower to figure out a simple calculation on their
own...

Philiminated:
X 7 Mika/Canaan (8,7,6,7) Step aside, Dandrew, we've found a
new WORST TEAM EVER. Mika should never have been cast for this
show. She also should dump her tool boyfriend who tried to
physically shove her down a 90-foot waterslide.

X 8 Lance/Keri (10,9,8)
X 9 Zev/Justin (2,4)
X 10 Marcy/Ron (6)
X 11 Garrett/Jessica
X 12 Eric/Lisa

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-09, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
1. Gary/Matt (1)(4)(1)(1)-I love them. I loved how much they loved the water slide. I would have wanted to do it again exp in the heat, and Gary's "that's not what we used to call em" Building Bongs on TAR I love it

2. Flight Time/Big Easy (3)(1))(2)(2)- Big Easy was great psyching out Mika the useless one; but he can't tell time.

3. Sam/Dan-(2)(5)(3)(4) their alliance with poker chics finally paid off. I liked the BayWatch moment too...

4. Maria/Tiffany (10)(6)(6)(5) I moved them up bc they were the first to realize that you divide the ounce amount into $500K...it's not rocket science...

5. Meghan/Cheyne(5)(3)(4)(3)-They move down bc Meghan is starting to annoy me simmer down now!

6. Brian/Ericka (8)(7)(5)(6) She's too much and not in a good way...next week another meltdown... have they watched the show?

Philiminated

Mika/Canaan (9)(8)(7)(7) she was useless she didn't even help Canaan with building the bongs. I would have pushed her down.

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-26-09, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
1. Gary/Matt - I like them more and more each week. Gary even helped Matt re-dye his hair, how awesome was that? By the way, does Gary remind anybody else of Father Mulcahey from M*A*S*H?

2. Flight Time/Big Easy - I think taunting Mika was unnecessary but I admit I laughed a lot when they did it. Messing up with the briefcase was just one mistake in what has otherwise been a smooth race for them.

3. (tie) Sam/Dan and Maria/Tiffany - Finally, a tangible result of their alliance! I really thought that after the brothers handed over their calculator, though, that Maria would go back on her word and not help them out with the numbers. The Baywatch moment was funny.

5. Brian/Ericka - They were almost in a three-way tie for 3rd place but their overall cluelessness at both Detour challenges knocked them down a bit. I don't find Ericka as annoying as others do and I know I've seen worse on this show.

6. Meghan/Cheyne - They just bore the heck out of me and, while I understand they had no part in planning the leg, their lead due to the previous leg's FF pretty much assured a second win in a row and that just ticked me off.

Philiminated: Mika/Canaan - Sorry, can't talk. Doing happy dance of joy, joy, joy.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-09, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
1. Maria & Tiffany -- well, what do you know! You actually did a very good job this week!

2. Sam & Dan -- you brought along a calculator. That helped you & the Poker women quite a bit!

3. Gary & Matt -- nice job. They might last longer than Flight Time & Big Easy.

4. Megan & Cheyne -- like them although Megan really needs to calm down.

5. Brian & Ericka -- I like them but I liked more teams this week then them.

6. Flight Time & Big Easy -- they really had a bad leg. Not overly fond of their psyching out Mika, but I can see why they did so.

Philiminated: Mika & Canaan. I feel for Mika's fear of heights but to be up there for a really long time? Yikes!

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-26-09, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
I don't know why everybody hates the globetrotters and putting them in last for one bad leg. Geez. Even though the theme music is starting to annoy me.

LOVE:
1) Gary and Matt - Awesome Team and Awesome Racers, Hope they take it all.

2) Herbet & Nate - See I call them by their name, not the globetrotters. Yes they had a bad leg. But I don't blame them for heckling Mika, I would've too. Its a competition. You can't be nice all the time, like they said.

LIKE:
3) Sam & Dan - I really don't know about these two except for their having a good time. Do it for the suburbs.

DISLIKE:
4) Megan & Cheynne - MEGAN STOP WHINYING. Cheyenne is doing pretty good. Thats why your fourth.

5) Ericka & Brian - Brian you would be higher, can you you and cheyenne run the race together.

6) Maria & Tiffany - Maria do you do any of the roadblocks. You are another useless racer.

7) Mika & Cannan - Philiminated - Mika you don't have to through a tantrum. Cannan you should'nt of acted like that. On a side note. MIKA YOU ARE MY EYE CANDY

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-09, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
Short of the Family Edition, this is the worst TAR ever. The contestants are boring and the challenges are lame. A water slide? Give me a break!

Except for the Mika/eye candy part, I completely agree with beau_30.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-26-09, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
1. Gary and Matt
2. Maria and Tiffany
3. Sam and Dan
4. Meghan and Cheyne
5. Brian ane Erika
6. Herbert and Nathaniel

Silver03 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-26-09, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silver03 Click to send private message to Silver03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
1. Gary/Matt - They work very well together and seem to be having fun also. I love that I loved that the dad helped dye his son's hair pink.

2. Meghan/Cheyne - Still doing a good job, but Meghan will have to relax a little.

3. Herbert/Nathaniel - Still a fun team but spent too much time at the roadblock.

4. Brian/Ericka - Ericka needs to calm down.

5. Sam/Dan - I really liked them at the beginning of the season but I'm not that impressed with them anymore.

6. Maria/Tiffany - Yes they did well on the last leg but I just can't seem to warm up to this team.

Philiminated - Mika/Canaan - I still can't figure out why Mika was on this race. The water wings made me laugh.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-26-09, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
This is getting harder. I like most of the teams, but don't really love or hate any of them.

1. Gary/Matt (3)- Did well and are getting along. And good job not switching detours.
2. Sam/Dan (2)- Good job bringing the calculator, and letting the poker players borrow it.
3. Brian/Erika (5)- Too bad you didn't think to ask to borrow the calculator, but at least you figured out that you were supposed to divide. And I felt for you at the slide - didn't want to, but did it anyway.
4. Meghan/Cheyne (1)- Meghan still needs to chill out, but overall doing well. The others just pushed ahead of them.
5. Maria/Tiffany (7)- I liked how well you did on the gold task, especially when you didn't understand what was hard about it. Some people just have math brains. Maria still needs to step it up.
6. Herbert/Nathaniel (4)- I can understand the thinking of three hands, three numbers. But when that didn't work you should have tried something else, not just bang at the briefcase hoping it would open. And psyching out Mike was unnecessary, though I know trash talk happens in basketball. But you could easily have beaten them in a footrace.

Eliminated

Mika/Canaan (6)- I think I can actually understand some of where Canaan was coming from. Sometimes when you are scared you just need a little push and then you can do it, and I think that's what he was trying to do. I'm not sure why Mika tried out for this show, though. She should have known that water and heights would both play a factor, and she seems to have a real phobia of both.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-09, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
1. Flight Time and Big Easy (1,1,1): Pretty funny trash-talking Mika. And I would point out that it's not as if they were changing her mind at all. I loved how they went straight down the slide as soon as she was out of the way.

2. Gary and Matt (3,2,2): I don't know it they're particularly good Racers, but they're having a good time and getting along.

Actually, this reminds me of something I was thinking last night: none of the remaining teams is really awful. Maria and Tiffany are possibly the weakest team, and they seem to be getting a bit stronger.

3. Meghan and Cheyne (6,4,4): A bit of personality at the end. "OK, what did we win?" I giggled a bit.

4. Sam and Dan (4,3,3): I don't hate them, I just feel kind of meh about them.

5. Brian and Ericka (5,6,6): They are starting to seem a bit more natural, but still pretty fakified.

6. Maria and Tiffany (8,7,7): Now that they're running the Race instead of running a bluff, they're not too bad, but still by far my least favourite team.

Eliminated: Mika and Canaan (7,5,5): Good riddance.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-09, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
I was thinking the same thing as you about these teams - this is the most likable Final 6 we've had in a long time. There is no team that I really detest and I'd be fine with any of these teams winning. My love list is the same as yours with pretty much the same comments. I did LVOE the way Flight Time was so supportive and didn't get mad when Big Easy couldn't figure out the briefcase combo. I enjoy watching supportive teams much more than those that lose their cool *coughCanaanandMikacough*

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-09, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
I'll second that - same list for me so I can get it down quickly.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-09, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
1. Gary & Matt: They really are working well together with no drama.

2. Meghan & Cheyne: They could easily have tied with Gary & Matt this week but for Meghan's tiny freakout by Meghan.

3. Big Easy & Flight Time: Bonus position for heckling Mika.

4. Sam & Dan: Boring but tolerable.

5. Brian & Erica: Good job overcoming your fears and for getting wet.

6. Maria & Tiffany: At this point, I'm just indifferent to them.

Philiminated: Mika & Canaan. They could have been so much higher if Canaan had just pushed her. Didn't belong here in the first place.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-27-09, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
Seems to be a consensus: Matt and Gary: work well together, no bickering, Dad is enjoying himself and adhering well to son's hair dye to boot!

2) Cheyne and Megan: good competitors, not a lot of personality...

3) Harlem Boys: A lot of personality, losing some of their edge. Loved it when they angled out Mika. Even if is WAS mean, and childish, and a bit selfish. She was wasting so much of everyone's time! Just go home already!!

4) Brian and Erika: barely tolerable. Get eveyone to a cooler climate and maybe they'll be less boring? I dunno...

5) Dan and Sam: Meh. How can they keep up the charade of NOT being gay? Even I can see that they are, and I'm not hanging out with them. You would think poker players, who are taught to read people really really well, would catch on to this quickly!! Can't wait to see the mud on THEIR faces!! LOL

6) Poker Girls: Not much they can to to redeem their original sin: pretending to be the Mother Teresa's of L. A. Fool me once, ah, you know the rest...

Philiminated: not a minute too soon. Too bad Mika has to hang out in Philimation Hell, and not head back to good old Tennesee, where she was screaming to go back to. What WILL she do?? Guess she'll have to sit on the porch and sip some mint juleps and not notice that Canaan, even though he's totally 'forgiven' her, will never forget that she cost him a nice, cool mil.

shaneperry 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-27-09, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaneperry Click to send private message to shaneperry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
Flight Time an Big Easy are so funny, they should have there own sitcom.

zorayah 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-28-09, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zorayah Click to send private message to zorayah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
1.Gary/Matt - good leg
2 Meghan/Cheyne - good leg
3.Sam/Dan - they could move up if they try to do more without the poker players
4.Herbert/Nathaniel - moving down this week. a very bad leg.

5.Brian/Ericka - Ericka is a primadonna
6.Maria/Tiffany - meh

Philiminated: Mika/Canaan - a waste of casting

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-28-09, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
Stupid posting issues have prevented me from posting the last 2 times... so much for my perfect poster status!!

1. Gary & Matt - Doin' surprisingly well.

2. Herbert & Nathaniel - Slip this week because of their poor performance at the Roadblock.

3. Meghan & Cheyne - She's starting to become unravelled.

4. Maria & Tiffany - I'll never like this team but I have to give them credit for being the only team to figure out right away simple math. Can Maria do anything? It won't be pretty when the times comes for who to do the remaining roadblocks because Tiffany's done them all.

5. Sam & Dan - Break your alliance with number 4 above...

6. Brian & Erica - Erica is useless. Um, yeah, I think the cords have to match the bases!

Philiminated - The question has been asked numerous times here, but why did Mika try out for the show. She hates heights. Doesn't like water. Won't go down a snowy hill on her butt. And when it really counted, couldn't even muster the courage to go down the slide. And to make it worse, didn't even go down at all... even if she had to stay up there for hours! Quitter ala Marshall & Lance.

A Seana Halloween Special - Bouncies by IceCat

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-28-09, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
1. Gary & Matt (2) – having fun and working well together

2. Meghan & Cheyne (3) – another good leg, the FF was still an advantage (Meghan’s control issues are still a ticking time bomb)

3. Flight Time & Big Easy (1) – They were lucky the roadblock wasn’t the end for them. Smart move to ask for a calculator. I liked their teasing of Mika it was in character for them.

4. Sam & Dan (4) – smart to bring a calculator (Sam is cute)

5. Maria & Tiffany (7) – a surprisingly good leg for the one team who could do simple math

6. Brian & Ericka (5) – she’s back to annoying

Philiminated: Mika & Canaan (6) not a moment too soon. What did Mika think she was getting into? Canaan was such a jerk.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-09, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
1. Sam & Dan - Smart enough to bring a calculator. Not smart enough to know how to use the calculator. Smart enough to admit that they did not know how to use the calculator. Cute enough running along the beach.

2. Maria & Tiffany - I'm surprised that I am starting to like them. I appreciated how no-nonsense they were about handling half a million in gold.

3. Gary & Matt - The hair dye and a couple of comments about the hookahs were funny, but otherwise these two are just not that interesting.

4. Meghan & Cheyne - They seem competent. He seems to be enjoying himself. They just are not particularly exciting.

5. Brian & Ericka - He seems like a good enough guy, but she is a useless sack of skin and bones.

6. Fright Time & Big Sleazy - Competitive talk is fine in most situations, but they have been around Mika enough to know that she has a serious phobia about heights, not simply a bit of anxiety. To me, that made their comments to her cruel (and I'm surprised that so many people are applauding them and saying that it was justified because Mika was useless and whiny). I tolerated them before, but now I'd just like to see them leave as soon as possible. And the producers can stop with the theme music, especially since it seems to suggest that we are supposed to like them for no other reason than that they happen to be Globetrotters.

Philiminated: Mika & Canaan - She was indeed useless and whiny, but I don't see how that justifies being intentionally cruel to her. All the same, I'm happy not to see her on the screen again until the end. Canaan turned out to be a big tool. I can understand his frustration, but he handled it all wrong. I wouldn't want to spend any time with either of them in real life.

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-01-09, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
1. Maria/Tiffany (6) - Wow, can't believe that I will place them first. They are really great the whole leg and they enjoy it! Tiffany is strong to row a boat, and Maria is the only one who knows Math.

2. Meghan/Cheyne (1) - The decision of taking FF last leg is perfect as this guarantees 2 legs first for them. They are still doing fine, however Meghan needs to relax a bit and enjoy the race, I seem seeing Hayden from her.

3. Gary/Matt (7) - They are way up on the list due to default, all the others sink this week.

4. Sam/Dan (4) - Even with a calculator they still have no clue to solve the weight problem, too stupid.

5. Brian/Erica (2) - What's wrong with Erica? I think I saw Kim again on the race. She just gets annoyed when things are not going smooth and she did nothing and left everything to Brian? No......

6. FlightTime/BigEasy (3) - They show that even a stupid task of cracking a code can be a challenge for teams. What they did on the slide to Mika is not good at all.

Philiminated - Mika/Canaan (5) - IF Mika went on that slide, I will place them third this week. They really did great this leg, maintaining the lead over FlightTime/BigEasy, however that slide did them in. I really feel sorry for Canaan of losing like this, such a ridiculous result. For Mika, I still could not believe she can't do anything.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-09, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
Lvoe List Results - Week Five!

Justify My Lvoe

Our best turnout yet this season - 22 lists and new lvoe list leader has emerged! Gary & Matt grab the top spot for the first time this season with 15 out of 22 lvoe lists placing them first. Meghan & Cheyne take second place despite receiving no first place votes while Sam & Dan rebound into the top three with 3 first place votes.

Walking On Broken Glass

Brian & Ericka seem to have lost all their good karma around the lvoe list because they find themselves in last place. If it's any consolation to Team Miss America they had fewer last place votes(4)than the team in fifth place - Maria & Tiffany who had eight last place votes but two first place votes brought their average up enough to edge out Brian & Ericka

­
Rank
Team
First Place Votes Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Gary & Matt
Meghan & Cheyne
Sam & Dan
Nathaniel & Herbert
Maria & Tiffany
Brian & Ericka

Nice to see the interest in the Lvoe List spiking! See everyone next week!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •