The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 6 Results/Week 7 PIcks"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-28-09, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 6 Results/Week 7 PIcks"
Can you believe we are already down to the final 6, when just yesterday the race was starting. The points changed a little, but the order is still the same but the points are higher. Well the order was:

1) Megan & Cheyenne
2) Maria & Tiffany
3) Sam & Dan
4) Brian & Ericka
5) Gary & Matt
6) Herbet & Nate
7) Mika & Cannann

A lot of were hurt in the scores by picking Gary & Matt with Herbert and Nate, a lot of low scores this week. No one picked Maria & Tiffany, but it seems like it was a copy cat pay out week.

The scores table:

taffnic 2690
ontheroadagain 2615
altpeach 2525
smiles 2510
bellebook 2400
yogi 2335

Taffnic still holding a good lead, by 75 points with smiles creeping up behind with a good 15 points behind altpeach.

This weeks the points are differnt and really hurtful.
1 100
2 95
3 55
4 15
5 5
6 0

Howerver there is a bonus.
Pick the Correct Order of Arrival:
1 Correct - 100
2 Correct - 200
3 Correct - 300
4 Correct - 400
5 Correct - 500
6 Correct - 600

Yeap thats right a good 600 points if you get all correct. Its a good way to get a really good lead on everyone. Now here is the kicker.

If your 6 picks are the same exact order your competitiors each will only get 100 points. Remeber you don't want to be the same on each.

Example A
Bob Picks - Megan & Cheynee 1st, Herbet & Nate - 2nd, Gary & Matt 3rd, Maria & Tiffany 4th, Brian & Ericka 5th and Sam & Dan 6th.
If bob is the only one to pick that order he gets 600.

Now if Susan picks the same order they each get 300 instead of the 600.
If mary did the same its 200 instead of 600

Example B
Bob picks the first order,
Susan picks Maria and Tiffany in 4th, but the rest of her order is correct, Bob will get the 100 while Susan gets the full 600. So the points are still the same.

If you are confused. So Am I. But basically, Try not to get the same order. If you wish you can send me your ORDER PICKS for the bonus in a PM.

POINTS IN BY 8pm EST on NOVEMBER 1st, 2009.

Thanks for playing.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week 6 Results/Week 7 PIcks altpeach 10-29-09 1
 RE: Week 6 Results/Week 7 PIcks Belle Book 10-29-09 2
 RE: Week 6 Results/Week 7 PIcks Ontheroadagain 10-31-09 3
 RE: Week 6 Results/Week 7 PIcks taffnic 11-01-09 4
 RE: Week 6 Results/Week 7 PIcks smiles 11-01-09 5
 RE: Week 6 Results/Week 7 PIcks Yogi 11-01-09 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-29-09, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week 6 Results/Week 7 PIcks"
My picks and order:

1. Brian/Ericka
2. Meghan/Cheyne
3. Herbert/Nate
4. Gary/Matt
5. Sam/Dan

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-29-09, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 6 Results/Week 7 PIcks"
How was I to know the Globetrotters would mess up the Roadblock and that Maria & Tiffany would do so well on the Detour? Anyway:

Herbert & Nathaniel,
Maria & Tiffany,
Megan & Cheyne,
Gary & Matt
& Sam & Dan.

Not in that exact order, but those are the five I'm picking.

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-31-09, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 6 Results/Week 7 PIcks"
Here's my picks:

Megan & Cheyne
Sam & Dan
Brian & Ericka
FlightTime & Big Easy

PM'd my bonus order

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-09, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week 6 Results/Week 7 PIcks"
Meghan/Cheyne
Sam/Dan
Brian/Ericka
Gary/Matt

A tribe creation

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-01-09, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Week 6 Results/Week 7 PIcks"
meghan/cheyne
sam/dan
gary/matt
herb/nate

i will pm my order picks

Yogi 1139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-01-09, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Week 6 Results/Week 7 PIcks"
Gary/Matt
FlightTime/BigEasy
Meghan/Cheyne
Sam/Dan

Bonus Order:
Gary/Matt
FlightTime/BigEasy
Meghan/Cheyne
Sam/Dan
Maria/Tiffany
Brian/Ericka

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •