The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mika, HONEY, I think you sent your application to the wrong network.."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-19-09, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mika, HONEY, I think you sent your application to the wrong network.."
No, this is NOT the CW, and we are NOT accepting applications for America's Next Top Model. This IS The Amazing Race, and guess what? You sometimes have to climb tall buildings, skim down slightly high (what, 5'??) man-made snow-slopes, and slip down large water slides.

Have you NOT watched this show in the past? Have you NOT seen the actual bungy jumping, rope climbing, mine excavating, etc, that has gone on in previous seasons?

I'm sorry, sweety, but this is no place for someone who has claustraphobia, agoraphobia, fear of heights, water, snow, creepy food, or any other such things.

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??? Oh, I know...$1,000,000! Oh yeah, that'll do it, and the 'blessings of God' that you'll have because you are SO SPECIAL. As is your hypocritcal BF.

Whatever. Once the two of you are gone, my blood pressure will calm down a bit and I won't be so angry anymore. I think, anyway....Can't wait to see you literally THROWN down the water slide next week!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Don't insult the models. Estee 10-19-09 1
   RE: Don't insult the models. mindy23 10-19-09 2
 RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent y... KwietOne 10-19-09 3
   RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent y... mindy23 10-26-09 4
 RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent y... canuklady 10-26-09 5
   RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent y... JessicaRN 10-26-09 6
   RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent y... kidflash212 10-26-09 7
       RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent y... Max Headroom 10-26-09 8
           RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent y... jbug 10-26-09 9
               RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent y... Starshine 10-26-09 10
                   RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent y... jbug 10-26-09 12
           RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent y... CTgirl 10-26-09 13
   RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent y... MissMyth 10-26-09 11
       RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent y... featherfish81 10-26-09 15
 RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent y... AyaK 10-26-09 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-09, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Don't insult the models."
I'm sure at least one person in the history of that show would have been able to tell kilometers and miles apart. Maybe as many as a hundred and twenty. Possibly not the host...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-19-09, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Don't insult the models."
>I'm sure at least one person
>in the history of that
>show would have been able
>to tell kilometers and miles
>apart. Maybe as many
>as a hundred and twenty.
> Possibly not the host...
>

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-19-09, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent your application to the wrong network.."
ROTFL

10-26-09, 09:37 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent your application to the wrong network.."
Even a Top Model will go down a water slide.........hehehehehe...

canuklady 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-26-09, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canuklady Click to send private message to canuklady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent your application to the wrong network.."
LOL!! Kinda makes you wonder what she thought was going to happen. What got me was the 'You can't tell me what to do'. I can't even imagine the frustration level her poor partner was feeling. However, I'm not sure what the GT guys said to her was all that cool.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-26-09, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent your application to the wrong network.."
Plus there is always at least one photo shoot where the models are strung up (which is probably what Canaan would have like to have done to her before he forgave her, of course)

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-26-09, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent your application to the wrong network.."
Her 'poor partner' made matters worse. If someone is tense and scared being more tense and angry doesn't help. If he had stayed calm and maybe just shut up there's a tiny chance things might have been different.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-09, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent your application to the wrong network.."
I especially liked the part when Canaan gave up on her and went down the slide himself. Like that's going to motivate Mika to go down it...

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-09, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent your application to the wrong network.."
Actually that might have been better than his staying there trying to force her. He goes without her, telling her he'll be waiting at the bottom for her.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-26-09, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent your application to the wrong network.."
Had he done it earlier before all the pressurisation it might have worked, however he had got her so het up that she was never going to go down the slide

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-09, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent your application to the wrong network.."
he had got her so het up

Don't tell me this is a Brit word!!!!
I thought only old southern folk used het!

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-09, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent your application to the wrong network.."
He tried all the wrong ways to get her down the slide!! He should have used going down first to their advantage. I noticed that the water wasn't over their heads - most people stood up at the bottom of the slide so he should've used that info to help her get over the fear of water part. She was already at the top, so the height thing wasn't as big. He probably could have stood at the bottom and "caught" her. Don't know how he could convince her to let go at the top but knowing he was at the bottom should have calmed her down. He was a jerk, but she wasn't being entirely rational either!

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-26-09, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent your application to the wrong network.."
I had no problem with the Globetrotter's very mild trash talking. I had a big problem with Canaan trying to physically shove Mika down the slide. I can't even imagine how the poor water slide attendant was feeling having to watch and listen to all that.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-26-09, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent your application to the wrong network.."
I don't know, as I said in another thread, sometimes when you are scared you just need a little push to convince you to do something, and I think that was what he was trying to do. Misguided, maybe, but not horrible.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-09, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Mika, HONEY, I think you sent your application to the wrong network.."
I just learned that Canaan is close friends with Stephen Barker Liles from Love & Theft (a successful country band), and Canaan and Stephen co-wrote their current hit "Runaway".

I don't think he's going to need the million after all.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •