The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-09, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4"
On this episode, teams were told to fly to the Persian Gulf and find the world's tallest building. Yes. It was an actual clue. Once they figured it out, they were off to Dubai, U.A.E. All they had to do at this building was ride an elevator to the top to get their next clue. Nobody, to Mika's relief, had to jump off it or anything.

The clue had a Fast Forward in it. The only one on this season. Meghan and Cheyne decided to go for it. It was to drive a formula one car around a track in under 45 seconds. Cheyne, being like Ricky Bobby, did it in just over 40 seconds. They then had a ride in a Maserati to the pit stop.

The other teams had to do the roadblock, take a ride in the desert, then search for water in some buried urns, fill their bag and bring it back to the camel guy.

Next, it was on to the detour, the teams had choose between find a snowman and build a snowman. Most first chose to find one, but then most also chose to switch and build one. Miss America and one of the Globetrotters actually found the tiny snowman.

Once they were done with the detour, they were sent off to the next pit stop.

If you want to check out last week's rankings, from our incredible stat guy, kidflash, click here!

On to the list!

Rank. Names (last week's rank)

1. Herbert/Nathaniel (1) - they are still super fun!

2. Gary/Matt (3) - working well and having fun.

3. Meghan/Cheyne (4) - still just your average, no drama, couple.

4. Sam/Dan (2) - they slide because they are so concerned with those poker chicks. IT'S A RACE!

5. Brian/Ericka (7) - they move up a little because Brian is a nice guy and they did not make any interracial couple references this time.

6. Mika/Canaan (5) - totally annoying... and dumb! STFU, Mika.

7. Maria/Tiffany (6) - they rub me they wrong way. More and more each week it seems. I don't understand why Sam and Dan give you the time of day.

Philiminated: Lance/Keri (8) - best.philimination.ever.

Handcrafted in the RollDdice dungeon

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4 Max Headroom 10-19-09 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4 Seana 10-19-09 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4 Scuba Steve 10-19-09 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4 emydi 10-19-09 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4 shimane22 10-19-09 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4 samboohoo 10-19-09 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4 Joools 10-19-09 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4 Colonel Zoidberg 10-19-09 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4 beau_30 10-19-09 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4 Belle Book 10-19-09 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4 KwietOne 10-20-09 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4 BlueIris 10-20-09 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4 zorayah 10-22-09 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4 Silver03 10-23-09 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4 louislam 10-25-09 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4 Starshine 10-25-09 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4 featherfish81 10-25-09 17
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4 kidflash212 10-25-09 18
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4 HistoryDetective 10-25-09 19
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4 kidflash212 10-25-09 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-09, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4"
1. Meghan/Cheyne (2) - Still getting the Kris/Jon edit, these two are bland but likable. And Meghan showed a little humanity by stressing out about Cheyne in the race car.

2. Flight Time/Big Easy (1) - While I still like these two, there must not be much substance to them, as all we ever hear are the same stories about Big Easy being from New Orleans or his father who passed away recently.

3. Brian/Ericka (4) - Still moving up my rankings, this time it's due to Brian helping out other teams. That desert water-search task looked brutal in the heat, and kudos to Brian for his actions. Ericka still has the overwrought beauty queen thing going on, but a little drama isn't a bad thing.

4. Gary/Matt (3) - Since we haven't been seeing much of them lately, it means one of two things: a) They're boring and they never do anything of interest, or b) they'll be around for a while and there will be other chances for us to get to know them. And we'll know the answer soon enough.

Meh
5. Maria/Tiffany (6) - Is it humanly possible for a person to be more useless than Maria?? Oh, wait, I forgot about Mika. Never mind.

6. Sam/Dan (5) - Too uptight and consistently underperforming.

Don't like
7. Mika/Canaan (7) - Is there anything that Mika can do? It's a travesty that these two have made it this far; chalk it up to even greater ineptitude from other teams. And both of them are unlikable to boot.

Philiminated
Lance/Keri (8) - W00t! Every TAR fan is smiling this morning.

agman spooked me

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-09, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4"
1. Flight Time and Big Easy (1,1): I like these two. Even though every week, it's some different thing for BE to fixate on: his father, Hurricane Katrina & New Orleans...

2. Gary and Matt (3,2): OK

3. Sam and Dan (4,3): OK

4. Meghan and Cheyne (6,4): Meh.

5. Mika and Canaan (7,5): Showing a bit more personality this week. Too bad it's crabby and whiny.

6. Brian and Ericka (5,6): Karma isn't something you can manufacture.

7. Maria and Tiffany (8,7): I just can't like them.

Eliminated: Lance and Kerri (9,8): Hooray! But wow, did they ever get a nice edit. They really looked good. Except for that one time when Lance was telling Keri he thought she made a mistake. They were laughing about getting lost. They weren't going to give up and they worked hard. Honestly, they seemed like almost completely different people.

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-19-09, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4"
1. Flight Time/Big Eas
2. Brian/Ericka - Moving up because Brian was much improved this episode
3. Gary/Matt
4. Meghan/Cheyne - Don't stress out so much, Meg.
5. Sam/Dan - Need to start playing for themselves.
6. Maria/Tiffany
7. Mika/Canaan - Somebody has to fill the last spot.

Philiminated: Lance/Keri - One of the most satisfying Philiminations ever.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-09, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4"
1. Gary/Matt (1)(4)(1)-I still like them the best

2. Flight Time/Big Easy (3)(1))(2)- I like these two.

3. Meghan/Cheyne(5)(3)(4)-Strong team but something is bothering me about Meghan...could she have a breakdown coming if they hit a snag?? Also why didn't anyone challenge them for FF??

4. Sam/Dan-(2)(5)(3) Who doesn't know where the Persian Gulf is unless you've lived inside a tree (erik) the last 20+ years...an alliance in TAR doesn't mean you wait for a car with another team

5. Maria/Tiffany (10)(6)(6) I commiserate with Maria...I've had my stupid driving moments...like this year in Gettysburg....

6. Brian/Ericka (8)(7)(5) He's a good guy, she's meh. Chocolate melts in the sun? WTF? I did like that she said she isn't exactly what you'd expect of a Miss America

7. Mika/Canaan (9)(8)(7) oh Mika...you are not long for this game. She won't go down a water slide next week...If they stick around much longer...the fact that he's done 4 out of 5 road blocks will hurt..she'll have to do something up high, inevitably. Who picks these teams? EPMB?

PHiliminated

Lance/Keri (7)(9)(8) Maybe if your can't read maps and are directionally challenged, you shouldn't pick TAR as a REality show to do

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-19-09, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-09 AT 12:45 PM (EST)

1 Gary/Matt (5,3,3)
One of the more entertaining teams this go around...

2 Flight Time/Big Easy (1,1,1)
Under-the-radar this week, but I still like them.

3 Brian/Ericka (7,8,5)
I was pleasantly surprised that Miss America was the one to correctly guess the world's tallest building was in Dubai. I think information-sharing at this stage in the game isn't necessarily a bad strategy.

4 Meghan/Cheyne (3,2,2)
Meghan's reaction was a bit much considering she didn't have to do anything at the Fast Forward. Boring.

5 Maria/Tiffany (9,6,4)
Maria seems like a bit of a pill...

6 Sam/Dan (4,5,7)
Not the brightest bulbs in the box...

7 Mika/Canaan (8,7,6)
Ugh, can these annoying losers be eliminated soon?

X 8 Lance/Keri (10,9,8)
X 9 Zev/Justin (2,4)
X 10 Marcy/Ron (6)
X 11 Garrett/Jessica
X 12 Eric/Lisa

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-09, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4"
1. Gary & Matt
2. Meghan & Cheyne
3. Flight Time & Big Easy
4. Sam & Dan
5. Brian & Erica
6. Lance & Keri - yep they annoyed me, but they saved themselves last place this week for me by actually laughing at themselves when they were lost.
7. Maria & Tiffany
8. Mika & Canaan

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-19-09, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4"
1. Flight Time/Big Easy - They overdid the New Orleans references a bit this week, but they just appear to be genuinely nice guys. Still love 'em.

2. Gary/Matt - They haven't had much screen time lately but it's almost halfway through the season and there hasn't been a big father/son blowup. That's a good sign.

3. Brian/Ericka - They have improved so much in my eyes since the first episode. I like Brian more but I also enjoyed Ericka having some fun sliding down the ski slope.

4. Sam/Dan - Saw a bit of tension while looking for the little snowman and it was kind of dumb to wait with Maria and Tiffany for their car. Let the producers take care of that and get on with the race.

5. Meghan/Cheyne - They're functioning well as a couple but they're just too darn boring. I also have a burning desire to confiscate Cheyne's hair gel.

6. Maria/Tiffany - Meh

7. Mika/Canaan - Keeping my fingers crossed that Canaan's comment about Mika's fear of the water slide causing them to be eliminated turns out to be true.

Philiminated: Lance/Keri - Wheeeeeee!! I've been waiting weeks for this one! Lance talking to himself while wandering the desert was pretty funny, though.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-19-09, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4"
1. Flight Time/Big Easy - Good guys, hard players, and all-around entertaining. Everything the Globetrotters should be.

2. Brian/Ericka - The interracial dating metaphors are so tedious, I started a Bashers thread about them. But they're a great team. Plus, Ericka's honesty is refreshing.

3. Gary/Matt - Not too spectacular, but they're a fun team to watch.

4. Sam/Dan - Dumb-dee-dumb-dumb, but not horrible.

5. Meghan/Cheyne - Team White Chocolate summed it up - Ken and Barbie.

6. Maria/Tiffany - I wrote these people, didn't I? The team that staves off elimination despite total incompetence? I dub them Team Pull a Homer.

7. Mika/Canaan - Shut. The. Eff. Up. Both. Of. You. Next week's preview indicates they'll be falling. And yes, this is possible. Look how far I dropped Lisi during Survivor: Fiji.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-19-09, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4"
FAVORITES:
1) Globe Trotters - There awesome and having fun. Thats what the race is about

2) Gary & Matt - Awesome Racing. Got in 4th place. Steady in the top 5 thats good.

MEH:
3) Megan & Cheynee - They need to stop kissing, and Megan shouldn't of cried when Cheyene was racing. It was ridiculioucous She should of cheered him on

4) Brian & Ericka - Just because Brian is nice

5) Sam & Dan - Worrying about the Poker Chicks

6) Maria & Tiffany - Maria do you do anything on the race?

7) Mika & Cannan - What do you do Mika? Your cute, but you need to get down and dirty.

8) Lance & Kerri - Philminated - Sorry to see you go. Not

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-09, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4"
Like:

1. Brian & Ericka -- one good turn always deserves another, I always say.

2. Megan & Cheyne -- I too compare them to Kris & Jon. And I liked Kris & Jon in their season.

3. Herbert & Nathaniel -- really fun, and got really lucky with the snowman!

4. Gary & Matt -- nice job guys. I like you more than the ones behind you.

Meh:

5. Maria & Tiffany -- I might've put you higher but you busted a radiator. Still, not my least favorite team.

6. Sam & Dan -- you're a typical alpha-male team -- boring and on occasion annoying.

7. Mika & Canaan -- I feel for Mika's fear of heights. But you're still not a team I really like.

Philiminated: Lance & Keri. THANK HEAVENS! Good-bye and good riddance! I hope the door hits Lance on the way out!

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-20-09, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4"
#1 - Brian/Ericka
#2 - Globetrotters
#3 - Sam/Dan
#4 - Gary/Matt
#5 - Meghan/Shayne
#6 - Maria/Tiffany
#7 - Mika/Canaan

PHLIM'D: Lance/Keri...love it love it love it

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-20-09, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4"
1. Flight Time & Big Easy (1) - still fun to watch

2. Gary & Matt (2) - work surprisingly well together

3. Meghan & Cheyne (4) - good race (control issues? might be fun later)

4. Sam & Dan (3) - don't forget it's a race

5. Brian & Ericka (6) - less annoying

6. Mika & Canaan (5) - yikes

7. Maria & Tiffany (7) - still here?

Philiminated: Lance & Keri (8) I'm so glad he is off my tv

zorayah 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-22-09, 06:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zorayah Click to send private message to zorayah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4"
A ticket to the Persian Gulf please!! Hahahaha!
Keep them coming folks!!

1. Herbert/Nathaniel - they're still being charming and all
2 Meghan/Cheyne - good leg for them
3. Sam/Dan - nothing to dislike
4. Gary/Matt - still staying with the pack and nothing to dislike
5. Brian/Ericka - climb up here because they were helpful to others.If only they stop talking about good karma. We get it geez!

Meh
6. Maria/Tiffany
7. Mika/Canaan

Lance/Keri - finally!!!!

Silver03 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-23-09, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silver03 Click to send private message to Silver03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4"
1. Flight Time/Big Easy - Still fun to watch.

2. Meghan/Cheyne - Good racers that are drama-free.

3. Gary/Matt - They work well together and would like to see more of them.

4. Brian/Ericka - They move up because Brian was very helpful to others and I thought Ericka's comments about not being like Miss America were funny.

5. Sam/Dan - They move down because while honoring an alliance is great, they are risking too much by waiting for a replacement vehicle for another team. They need to worry more about themselves.

6. Maria/Tiffany - Still not impressed with them.

7. Mika/Canaan - Wow. It looks like Canaan is going to replace Lance as the current jerk. Why is Mika on this race? I can understand fear of heights, water, etc. but she had to know that many of these things would be in the race.

Philiminated - Lance and Keri. Woo hoo!

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-25-09, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-09 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

1. Megha/Cheyne (1) - Lovely couple
2. Brian/Erica (5) - Brian is a nice guy and they really enjoy the race
3. FlightTime/BigEasy (6) - Play a fair game
4. Sam/Dan (2) - What's the point to wait for Maria/TIffany?
5. Mika/Canaan (4) - Good attitude even in the back of the pack
6. Maria/Tiffany (3) - Too many mistakes
7. Gary/Matt (7) - No special feeling toward them this leg

Philiminated - Lance/Keri (8) - Won't miss them

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-25-09, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4"
But... Oh I previewed and forgot to post last week

1. Gary/Matt - Great Family team. Definitely my favourites of this race.
2. Maria/Tiffany - Get on well together, not great racers, but seem like nice people.
3. Meghan/Cheyne - I really want to like them but... Meh.
4. Sam/Dan - Yawn
5. Herbert & Nathaniel - At the risk of being controversial these guys just irritate and bore me at the same time.
6. Mika/Canaan - Looks like it will get nasty next week though
7. Brian/Ericka - Just too annoyingly smug for me

Lance and Keri would have rocketed up my chart, maybe it was the edit, however I really liked and related to them this week.

Arrrr Cap'n!

Just another Sleeperbloke

Something or Other

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-25-09, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4"
1. Meghan/Cheyne (1)- Since it was the only one, the fast forward was a good choice. But Meghan should chill a little - it's only racing around a track.
2. Sam/Dan (2)- Doing well, and I appreciated waiting for the girls, since they didn't have to help you out.
3. Gary/Matt (3)- Nothing to dislike, but shouldn't have picked the search task. Surely you can build a snowman.
4. Herbert/Nathaniel (4)- Again, doing well and nothing to dislike
5. Brian/Erika (5)- Did well, and nothing to dislike.
6. Mika/Canaan (6)- Mika really needs to step it up and do something. Although I can understand why you didn't sled - those sleds looked a little tough.
7. Maria/Tiffany (7)- You were just lucky the replacement cars were so close. And never use a sterotype as an excuse.

Eliminated

Lance/Keri (8)- What was with the pouting this episode? It seemed very out of character for you.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-09, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4"
This week I'm going to get this in earlier:

My lvoe list:

1)Sam & Dan - I admit, I'm developing a crush on Sam and want to see him stick around. He did realize that the Persian Gulf wasn't a single country.

2)Brian & Ericka - Although the whole karma thing got old, it was actually nice of them to help other teams as much as they did.

3)Gary & Matt - Their lack of screen time leaves me feeling like I don't have any connection to them.

4)Meghan & Cheyne - I putting them here because this Fast Forward was so lame. It wasn't any sort of challenge at all and both team members didn't have to participate. Throw in a Will Ferrell reference and Meghan's ridiculous crying and I was just annoyed by them this leg.

5)Maria & Tiffany - The are turning into the female Dandrew. They should be gone, they don't race well but somehow they stick around.

6)Nathaniel & Herbert - Why do these two have to give a sob story every leg? I fully expect we'll learn that some family member of theirs is battling some disease next leg. I also find slang very ugly.

7)Mika & Canaan - She's dumber than a bag of rocks and he's a jerk. Calling his cab driver an idiot was enough to land them in last place.

Philiminated:

Lance & Keri - Good Riddance.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-09, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4"
1. Sam & Dan - This is a vote for the eye candy, though one of them needs to be more decisive and whine less.

2. Gary & Matt - This is a fun team. I still don't feel as though we see as much of them as the others, but perhaps that is just a testament to them not being annoying when they are on camera.

3. Meghan & Cheyne - They seem pleasant enough, but I continue to be distracted by Cheyne's porcupine hair. Hopefully one of the roadblocks will be a visit to a salon.

4. Maria & Tiffany - Well, somebody has to be in the middle. They had more sense than Team Eye Candy when they told the guys to go ahead and not wait for them.

5. Nickname & Nickname - Hurricane Katrina, dead father, New Orleans. What are the chances that one of them will come down with H1N1 by the end of the Race just so we can hear one more sob story?

6. Brian & Ericka - Life is like a box of chocolates. Sometimes you get Ericka. You really don't want to know any more about the surprise filling in the center.

7. Mika & Canaan - The Masshole and Fran Drescher without the Charm are leaving some big shoes to fill, but it looks like these two idiotic ugly Americans are up to the task.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-09, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-09 AT 07:42 PM (EST)

Lvoe List Results - Week Four!

Silly Lvoe Songs

Herbert & Nathaniel continue to rule the lvoe list like the Globtrotters rule over the Washington Generals. But there seems to be some cracking in the armour - Gary & Matt finish a closer second than any team has before. Meghan & Cheyne got a Fast Forward to first place on the leg but only moved up one spot to third place.

Sad Songs

For the first time in weeks, we are not unanimous in our last place votes. Mika & Canaan take 14 out of 20 votes to drop into last place. Maria & Tiffany have made no new fans and are second to last.

­
Rank
Team
First Place Votes Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Herbert & Nathaniel
Gary & Matt
Meghan & Cheyne
Brian & Ericka
Sam & Dan
Maria & Tiffany
Mika & Canaan

Whew! Had a late and busy week but I got this in on time! See everyone next week.

Edited in HD's list!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •