The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-09, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3"
On this episode, teams set off to Sean Penn, Cambodia! Two teams were not going to get on the same flight as the others, but then during the commercial, the producers pulled some strings and *poof* there was mega bunching!

In Sean Penn, the teams had to find the Correspondence Club and ask the assignment editor for their next clue. The clue tells them to go find some queen, or whatever she was, from a picture. I am shocked they did not know it was Jackie Kennedy! WTF? The picture was the same one as one at Hotel Le Royal. The next clue sends them to the detour.

For the detour, the teams had to choose between Cover - go sell 4 helmets for $10 - or - Wrap - go to the Russian market get a scarf and find the lady wearing the matching one to get the next clue.

Once they were done with the detour, they were sent off to do the roadblock - act like a monkey. Zev and Justin finish first, but can't find Zev's passport and have to go back to look for it. In the meantime, all the other teams check in and Zev and Justin are Philiminated.

For last week's rankings, from our awesome stat guy, kidflash, click here!

On to the list!

Rank. Names (last week's rank)

Lvoe:
1. Herbert/Nathaniel (1) - they are super fun!
2. Sam/Dan (2) - working well together.
3. Gary/Matt (3) - nice to see a dad who is so accepting of his son's strange looks.

Like:
4. Meghan/Cheyne (5) - just your average, no drama, couple.

Don't Like:
5. Mika/Canaan (6) - pretty annoying.

Can't Stand:
6. Maria/Tiffany (8) - I'm still annoyed at them from episode 1
7. Brian/Ericka (7) Team zebra??? Team jungle fever???
8. Lance/Keri (9) - my hate grows more each week!

Philiminated: Zev/Justin (4) Oh, that was the saddest Philimination ever!

halloween!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3 Max Headroom 10-12-09 1
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3 mhdallas 10-13-09 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3 samboohoo 10-12-09 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3 Seana 10-12-09 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3 BlueIris 10-12-09 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3 Joools 10-12-09 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3 KwietOne 10-12-09 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3 Silver03 10-12-09 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3 emydi 10-13-09 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3 Zimbochick 10-13-09 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3 beau_30 10-13-09 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3 sittem 10-14-09 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3 Belle Book 10-14-09 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3 Scuba Steve 10-15-09 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3 shimane22 10-15-09 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3 kidflash212 10-15-09 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3 featherfish81 10-17-09 17
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3 zorayah 10-18-09 18
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3 louislam 10-18-09 19
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3 kidflash212 10-18-09 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-09, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3"
That's a bummer for Zev and Justin, but a lost passport is instant TAR death.

1. Flight Time/Big Easy (1) - Thinking won't ever be their strong suit, but they're likable and fun to watch. I wonder if the two Pennsylvania girls in the Russian Market got their autographs?

2. Meghan/Cheyne (2) - They finished in the middle of the pack, but that's ok at this point in the race. Happy couples are always a pleasure to watch, even if they can be a bit boring.

Meh
3. Gary/Matt (4) - Ran an invisible leg (which is hard to do with pink hair), but they're still in it. Perhaps they're stronger than I thought they were.

Don't like
4. Brian/Ericka (8) - Slowly but surely, this team is pulling it together.

5. Sam/Dan (5) - A strong team with too much drama.

6. Mika/Canaan (7) - No.game.whatsoever.

7. Maria/Tiffany (6) - Weak competitors, won't be around much longer, won't be missed when they leave. I was hoping they'd at least be interesting to watch, but all they've turned out to be is a weak all-female team. Stunt casting = FAIL.

8. Lance/Keri (9) - Lucky us, Mr. and Mrs. Grump-a-Lot are still in the race.

Philiminated
Zev/Justin (3) - C'mon guys, losing your passport is a rookie mistake! But they were fun to watch, and I wish they would've stuck around longer.

agman spooked me

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-13-09, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3"
Hopefully, next week's episode will be more interesting than this one was but, from the previews, it looks like it will be.

Still an interesting group, though.

Like:
1 - Sam and Dan. Cute and athletic, which is a nice combo.
2 - Globetrotters. Just out and out nice guys. Fun to watch.
3 - Gary and Matt. They're okay, but do merit more than a 'meh'.

Couldn't Care Less:

4 - Meghan/Cheyne- He bores me to tears, and she's not much better. I hate lookalike couples with no personality.
5 - Mika/Canaan - Same as #3. These two couples are interchangeably dull.

Really Can't Stand:

6 - Brian/Erika - One more stale "Jeffersons" joke (re: zebra, jungle fever, etc.) and I'm going to retch. We get it - you're biracial. Please move on.
7 - Maria/Tiffany - How in the world do these two make any money at Poker? Must be luck, cause it sure can't be brains.
8 - Lance/Keri - If she's stupid enough to stay with him, then she deserves everything she gets.

As for Zev/Justin - I don't really care that they're gone. Losing their passports was a stupid thing to do and they paid for it. They were nice enough, but were merely 'meh' to me.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-09, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3"
Love:

1. Zev/Justin
2. Gary/Matt
3. Sam/Dan
4. Meghan/Cheyne
5. Herbert/Nathaniel

Meh:

6. Brian/Erika
7. Mika/Canaan

Please Lose Your Passports:

8. Maria/Tiffany
9. Lance/Keri

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-09, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3"
1. Flight Time and Big Easy (1): Good sense of humour and teamwork. Like 'em.

2. Gary and Matt (3): Like 'em.

3. Sam and Dan (4): Seem nice enough.

4. Meghan and Cheyne (6): Meh.

5. Mika and Canaan (7): Meh.

6. Brian and Ericka (5): Team Jungle Fever now. Double yack.

7. Maria and Tiffany (8): Pfft.

8. Lance and Kerri (9): What dreadful people.

Eliminated: Zev and Justin (2): I would have liked to see more of this team. It's really too bad this happened.

Sig by agman, bouncy by IceCat

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-09, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3"
1. Flight Time & Big Easy - Fun to watch. They make me smile.

2. Gary & Matt - Good racers, no drama, easy to like.

3. Sam & Dan - Good racers.

4. Meghan & Cheyne - Good racers, yet dull.

5. Mika & Canaan - Dull.

6. Brian & Ericka - Team Jungle? Ick!

7. Maria & Tiffany - So very lucky this week.

8. Lance & Keri - He is so hard to watch. (She's not much easier.)

Philiminated: Zev & Justin - I'm so sorry to see them leave.

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-12-09, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3"
Just a quick disclaimer, I missed last week's episode with the leg in Vietnam so I may not have as much as insight to the teams as others do. Anyway, on to the list.

1. Flight Time/Big Easy - I love these guys (and I see I'm not the only one)! They are definitely my favorites and I hope they win the whole thing.

2. Sam/Dan - They are strong racers and drama-free so far. I'd be happy if they won, too. And I know he's gay but Sam is really easy on the eyes.

3. Gary/Matt - I'm not seeing any hint of their troubled history and I hope it stays that way.

4. Brian/Ericka - It's not that I really like them, I just like them better than the teams below them. They got incredibly lucky with finding the lady with the scarf at the Russian Market almost immediately and I wish that kind of luck would visit a team I really liked.

5. (tie) Meghan/Cheyne & Mika/Canaan - I don't like them but I don't hate them, they're just there. Whichever team it was that mistook Jackie Kennedy for someone of Cambodian descent should be lower but I tend to get these teams mixed up a lot so I feel I have to rank them the same.

7. Maria/Tiffany - I really thought I was going to like this team but, alas, it isn't to be. This is the second time in three legs they've barely squeaked by and missed getting eliminated. Maybe next week things will change.

8. Lance/Keri - Arrrgh!! Enough of your alpha male, macho, kickboxer wannabe crap, Lance. Just go away. Please!

Philiminated: Zev/Justin - Now that was just heartbreaking, especially after they ran such a great leg. I am going to miss them greatly.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-12-09, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3"
Waaa...Justin's a classy guy even though it really wasn't his fault. His friends are lucky to have him. On with the list:

#1 - Trotters
#2 - Sam/Dan
#3 - Brian/Ericka
#4 - Meghan/Shayne

Are these teams still on this show?

#5 - Gary/Matt
#6 - Mika/Canaan
#7 - Tiff/Maria
#8 - Lance/Keri

Silver03 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-12-09, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silver03 Click to send private message to Silver03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3"
Like:

1. Flight Time/Big Easy - This team is just fun to watch.

2. Meghan/Cheyne - It's nice to see a couple with no crazy drama running the race.

3. Gary/Matt - Another fun team to watch even though we didn't see a lot of them on the last leg.

4. Sam/Dan - A strong team and good racers.

Yawn:

5. Brian/Erica - At least they seem to be calmer.

6. Mika/Canaan - This team has no personality other than somewhat annoying.

Don't Like:

7. Tiffany/Maria - It's sad that the only reason this team is still here is because they were saved twice, once by a NEL and the other because of a lost passport.

8. Lance/Keri - Why couldn't they be the ones to have lost their passport? I find myself wanting to use the mute button whenever one of them speaks.

Philiminated:

Zev/Justin - It's sad to see them go. They ran a great leg and were a good team.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-09, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3"
1. Gary/Matt (1)(4)-I really like these two and how they interact. I like how they compared the scarf finding to pheasant hunting

2. Flight Time/Big Easy (3)(1)- I like these two.

3. Sam/Dan-(2)(5) less drama and they ran a good leg

4. Meghan/Cheyne(5)(3)-Strong no drama team. kind of boring though

5. Brian/Ericka (8)(7) meh Team Jungle Fever...let this analogy go please...

6. Maria/Tiffany (10)(6) They need to figure out who does the Road Blocks better they've been wrong bc Maria is useless at most things. Again they are lucky and it's a non elim round for them bc of the passport thing with Zev

7. Mika/Canaan (9)(8) These two are real crackerjacks...Queen Elizabeth??!??

8. Lance/Keri (7)(9) They weren't as bad as last week but they still need to go

Philiminated WORST TAR EVER!!

Zev/Justin (4)(2) -Would have been no. 1 in my rankings. That sucked big time....I really want to marry Justin and have kids and name them after cab drivers and Sean Penn

Zimbochick 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-13-09, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zimbochick Click to send private message to Zimbochick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3"
1. Gary/Matt - It's very refreshing to see a Dad/Son who are so different make an effort to get along. I wish you'd see it more. Having fun and playing well.

2. Flight Time/Big Easy - Havin' fun, playing a good game.

3. Sam/Dan - Playing well.

4. Maria/Tiffany - I know I'm in the minority here, but I like them. Didn't like the Ep.1 lie, but since then like them. They seriously need to step up their game though, and I think they have what it takes, but time will tell.

5. Brian/Ericka - "Team Zebra"/"Jungle Fever"/"I can't believe this beautiful woman chose a wimpy white boy like me" - yeah I'm getting awfully tired of Brian's little quips. We get it boy, you have different melanin! They have been lucky, hope they can hang in there.

6. (tie) Meghan/Cheyne & Mika/Canaan - Can't tell them apart, so I'll just rank them together. Really, really don't know Jackie Kennedy-Onasis! I guess we shouldn't be too surprised. They are strong, but lacking in the smarts department.

8. Lance/Keri - I find it very hard to believe that Lance is a lawyer, he just does not appear to be smart enough. He is so incredibly obnoxious, I cannot for the life of me imagine why Keri would marry this abusive idiot. Can't wait for them to be gone.

Philiminated: Zev/Justin - seem like great guys, sorry to see them go.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-13-09, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3"
FAVORITES:

1) Herbert & Nate - Running a really good race, getting along with locals and having some fun along the way.

2) Gary & Matt - Awesome father/son team. Get along well, and don't argue as much.

OKAY:
3) Megan & Cheynne - Didn't do a lot of kissing, thats good. Keep it up

4) Sam & Dan - Stop Arguing

CONFUSED:
5) Mika & Canaan - Get in the game, your boring

6) Brian & Ericka - Ericka hurts your team brian

7) Maria & Tiffany - Did a better job, but okay

8) Lance & Kerri - GO HOME!!!!! GET OFF MY T.V.

PHILMINATED:
Zev & JUstin - TEAM #1 They are awesome racers, they dominated this race and did a really good job. So sad to see they lost their passports. Hopefully we will seem them in TARAS II

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-14-09, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3"
Not a great show this week - just kinda average on the challenges and the interplay. The big deal was the lost passport and maybe I'd have felt different if one of the bottom three was eliminated. What surprises me is that I'm not feeling surprised by the racers - no big gaffes or revelations from week to week so my list isn't really changing other than taking out the eliminated. I'd like a little more substance.

1. Flight Time/Big Easy
2. Meghan/Cheyne
3. Gary/Matt
4. Sam/Dan
5. Brian/Ericka
6. Mika/Canaan
7. Maria/Tiffany
8. Lance/Keri

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-14-09, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3"
Okay, here's my list:

Really like:

1. Herbert & Nathaniel -- nice job this leg!

Like:

2. Megan & Cheyne -- I like no-drama couples, even if they're boring for most people to watch.
3. Brian & Ericka -- I like them more since they began doing better.
4. Sam & Dan -- they rebounded nicely this leg.
5. Gary & Matt -- they weren't too bad this leg.
6. Maria & Tiffany -- I had to put them lower this leg because they nearly were Philiminated.

Dislike:

7. Mika & Canaan -- don't really hate them but they annoy me somewhat.

Really dislike:

8. Lance & Keri -- Lance was up to his old tricks again. I hope they're gone next leg!

Philiminated: Zev & Justin. Why oh why did they have to lose Zev's passport? That was heartbreaking!

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-15-09, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3"
1. Flight Time/Big Easy
2. Gary/Matt
3. Sam/Dan
4. Meghan/Cheyne
5. Brian/Ericka
6. Mika/Canaan
7. Maria/Tiffany
8. Lance/Keri

Philiminated: Zev/Justin - Very sorry to see them go.

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-09, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3"
1 Flight Time/Big Easy (1,1)
2 Meghan/Cheyne (3,2)
3 Gary/Matt (5,3)
4 Maria/Tiffany (9,6) They're getting more likeable...
5 Brian/Ericka (7,8)
6 Mika/Canaan (8,7)
7 Sam/Dan (4,5)
8 Lance/Keri (10,9)
X 9 Zev/Justin (2,4... would have been #1 this week had they stayed)
X 10 Marcy/Ron (6)
X 11 Garrett/Jessica
X 12 Eric/Lisa

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-09, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3"
My least favorite episode - the tasks were dull and the nice guys finished last.

My List:

1) Sam & Dan - I've noticed how polite they are to the locals, they always say "Please" and "Thank You". My favorite now that Zev & Justin are gone.

2) Meghan & Cheyne - No drama couple, a little boring and Cheyne really needs a haircut but I like them.

3) Gary & Matt - They get limited screen time and I haven't registered a strong opinion either way.

4) Herbert & Nathaniel - I'm missing something the rest of you are seeing. This team is just dull - I find nothing about them interesting or funny.

5) Brian & Ericka - Here basically because I like the teams below less.

6) Mika & Canaan - They should pray for literacy. They never seem to read and understand the clue.

7) Maria & Tiffany - Saved twice from elimination, hard to feel they deserve to be here.

8) Keri & Lance - I don't believe he finished college, law school and passed a bar exam. There had to be some payoffs involved or else the steroids have destroyed all the brain cells he used to possess. I'm surprised he can tie his own shoelaces. Keri professes to love this imbecile so I can have no respect for her.

Philiminated: Zev & Justin, this just stinks. I really liked these two. If there is ever another All Star version, I hope these two are asked to participate.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-17-09, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3"
The rest of the episode was kind of overshadowed by the passport thing, and I didn't see many reasons to change my list.

1. Meghan/Cheyne (1)- Solid racers who are having a good time. I just wish you got more screen time.
2. Sam/Dan (3)- Still doing well, and calmed down some from last week.
3. Gary/Matt (4)- Nothing to dislike
4. Herbert/Nathaniel (5)- Again, doing well and nothing to dislike
5. Brian/Erika (7)- Did well, so you get to move up.
6. Mika/Canaan (6)- Did you have to be so confident about the supposed Cambodian royalty? Because now you just look dumb.
7. Maria/Tiffany (8)- Did okay this week, but nothing to push you up above the other teams, and they didn't do anything to drop
8. Lance/Keri (9)- Less screen time would be great.

Eliminated

Zev/Justin (2)- I was really hoping the passport thing was kind of a false preview, and you'd find it again quickly. I really liked them, and thought Justin did a good job calming Zev back down.

zorayah 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-18-09, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zorayah Click to send private message to zorayah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3"
Sean Penn, Cambodia.... ahahahaha!

*Zev/Justin/Thierry the cab driver - props for a good race. Sorry to see the boys go out that way.

1. Herbert/Nathaniel - still running a competitive race, having fun and been getting along with the locals
2. Sam/Dan - getting competitive and has been polite so far
3. Gary/Matt - staying with the pack but the pink hair is the only thing making them stand out

Meh
4. Meghan/Cheyne
5. Maria/Tiffany
6. Mika/Canaan
7. Brian/Ericka

9. Lance/Keri - someone steal their passports already!!!

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-18-09, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3"
1st list this season...

1. Megha/Cheyne
2. Sam/Dan
3. Maria/Tiffany
4. Mika/Canaan
5. Brian/Erica
6. Fight Time/Big Easy
7. Gary/Matt
8. Lance/Keri
Philiminated - Zev/Justin

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-09, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.3"
Lvoe List Results - Week Three!

The Lvoe Train

People all over the Lvoe list cast their vote for Herbert & Nathaniel - at least 13 out of 20 posters did this week as Flight Time & Big Easy remain the favorite team. In the extremely close race for second place Gary & Matt edge out Sam & Dan by .05.

Don't Stand So Close To Me

For the second week in a row Lance & Keri get every last place vote. 20 out of 20. I don't think even the much reviled Jonathan & Victoria managed that. After another near elimination, Maria & Tiffany stumble down to second to last.

­
Rank
Team
First Place Votes Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Herbert & Nathaniel
Gary & Matt
Sam & Dan
Meghan & Cheyne
Brian & Ericka
Mika & Canaan
Maria & Tiffany
Lance & Keri

And a big welcome back to louislam, the lvoe list regular from Hong Kong!

An Agman Masterpiece

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •