The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hats off to Justin!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-12-09, 05:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hats off to Justin!"
I was impressed with Justin throughout the race, especially last night.
He took all the blame for losing Zev's passport even though it wasn't necessarily his fault.

He seems to be a genuinely great, selfless guy and I was sad to see him and Zev go.

and the fact that he's cute doesn't hurt, either!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hats off to Justin! ARnutz 10-12-09 1
 RE: Hats off to Justin! Prof_ Wagstaff 10-12-09 2
   RE: How do you say, "Phil, give the... mindy23 10-12-09 3
       RE: How do you say, "Phil, give the... Snidget 10-12-09 5
   RE: Hats off to Justin! ARnutz 10-12-09 4
       RE: Hats off to Justin! tjcrew 10-12-09 6
       RE: Hats off to Justin! Andy W 10-12-09 7
 RE: Hats off to Justin! Joools 10-12-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-09, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hats off to Justin!"
I totally agree. They are two of the sweetest guys ever to run this race. I will miss them.

Icey bounced me!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-12-09, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hats off to Justin!"
Our family was very disappointed to see them go. Along with Flight Time & Big Easy, they were our favorite team.

This weeks Elimination Station explains how they lost the passport. It starts at 2:45 in the clip.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race/video/?vs=Elimination+Station

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-12-09, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How do you say, "Phil, give these guys another chance""
in Cambodian?? Geez, they found it within 24 hours, or less!! This is SO UNFAIR!! I don't know what the actual rules are, but I think they should be changed to say that if a person loses their document(s), and finds them BEFORE they leave the country, or at least by the next day, they should be allowed to continue, maybe with a penalty?? HECK, these guys came in first, for crying out loud!!

It's not like they were goofing off, and just fooling around, not paying attention, whatever. They were focused on this race, and stuff happens. This is just not right, IMHO. The very best of the best is gone now, and I don't even care who wins. Well, the Globe Trotters are still there, and they are cool, but that's it.......

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-09, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How do you say, "Phil, give these guys another chance""
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-09 AT 10:38 AM (EST)

Most of the pitstops are 12 hours. A few are 36.

You should eliminate whoever came in last, but let a team leave the country 12 hours after all the other teams are gone.

I kind of assumed you need your travel documents (as well as the clues and any other thingy the clues say you need to bring with you to the pitstop) to be checked in would be a rule. Not you can show up with whatever you want and you will be allowed to continue even if you can't find it before the last team to check in gets there.

I mean I like them, but I didn't think they invented this rule just to boot them.

ETA: I can see not doing a full "do you have everything" check before you let them run to the mat and only do it before heading off to where they get their 12 hours of down time. Unless it is something easy for Phil to see when they run up (like you have to have the gnome with you)

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-09, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hats off to Justin!"
Oh man. That just sucks. I feel so badly for them.

tjcrew 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-12-09, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tjcrew Click to send private message to tjcrew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hats off to Justin!"
Watching Elimination Station- the others already there are wondering why a team is 48 hours late in arriving. I suspect that the pit stop was on a Saturday and so they had to wait until Monday to go to the Embassy, where the passport had been turned in.

Andy W 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-12-09, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Andy%20W Click to send private message to Andy%20W Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hats off to Justin!"
I feel really badly for them too. It's sucks that they can't just leave once they get their passport back and just have the losing team be eliminated. They will be missed.

Andy
MSN Outreach

Wake up to the best recaps with Last Night on TV!

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-12-09, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hats off to Justin!"
Just watched the Elimination Station video...wow, that sucks. I hope Justin forgives himself and doesn't dwell on it for too long.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •