The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-05-09, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2"
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-09 AT 08:40 AM (EST)

On this episode, teams spent the night traveling by boat to Vietnam. Once there, they had to get to Ho Chi Minh City. In the city, they had to find the water puppet theatre to get their next clue, which sent them to the post office. Lance freaked out because he didn't have a clue that the clue was in the bullet.

At the post office, they were faced with a detour, Child's Play - where they had to drag a statue and gather colored balloons to bring to the children's play area - or - Word Play, where they had to go to a tall building, find letters and unscramble them to make a Vietnamese word. Most teams chose child's play, but Ron and Marcy chose word play.

Once they were done with the detour, they were sent off to a place where they did the roadblock - disassemble and sort VCR parts. Lance showed them who was boss by ripping them apart with his bare hands. There was much bunching, with a lot of teams doing the tasks at the same time. In the end, the Globetrotters made it to the mat first, while Ron and Marcy were Philiminated.

For last week's rankings, from our fabulous stat guy, kidflash, you can see them right here!

On to the list!

Rank. Names (last week's rank)

Lvoe:
1. Herbert/Nathaniel (1)
2. Sam/Dan (2)
3. Gary/Matt (3)

Like:
4. Zev/Justin (4)
5. Meghan/Cheyne (5)

Don't Like:
6. Mika/Canaan (8)

Can't Stand:
7. Brian/Ericka (9) Team zebra???
8. Maria/Tiffany (10)
9. Lance/Keri (7)

Philiminated: Marcy/Ron (6)

Awesome sig courtesy of that fabulous syren ©2008

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2 Max Headroom 10-05-09 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2 beau_30 10-05-09 2
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2 mindy23 10-05-09 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2 emydi 10-05-09 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2 Scuba Steve 10-05-09 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2 shimane22 10-05-09 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2 Starshine 10-05-09 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2 kidflash212 10-05-09 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2 featherfish81 10-05-09 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2 Seana 10-06-09 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2 KwietOne 10-06-09 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2 Belle Book 10-06-09 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2 sittem 10-08-09 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2 zorayah 10-09-09 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2 warp_core breach 10-09-09 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2 kidflash212 10-11-09 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-09, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2"
Whoopee, Marcy and Ron are gone! If I had to watch hyperactive Marcy chatter on in her raspy voice and blow that dang whistle one more time, I would've lost my mind.

Usually my rankings change drastically early in each TAR season, but not so much this time.

1. Flight Time/Big Easy (1) - Lvoe their competitiveness, but they're not mean or nasty about it. They're having a good time and not taking themselves too seriously along the way.

2. Meghan/Cheyne (2) - Ran another strong leg and were thisclose to being team #1. Great job.

3. Zev/Justin (4) - After two weeks of being pleasantly surprised by these two, it's time to move them up. I still don't think they'll be around very long, but I'm enjoying watching them.

Meh
4. Gary/Matt (5) - Not a bad effort this time around, but I'm still not feeling it too much for this team. I give them credit for racing better than I expected.

5. Sam/Dan (3) - I'm starting to not like the drama of these two. Both being young and athletic, they have the makings of a classic alpha male team, but the uptight, constantly cranky brother needs to do some serious de-stressing. Wonder how he'll hold up when we get more than 3 legs into the race?

6. Maria/Tiffany (6) - While they weren't as obnoxious in this leg, they just weren't very competitive. I see them wearing down and dropping out fairly soon.

Don't like
7. Mika/Canaan (9) - Still can't stand these two, and they have no racing skills whatsoever, but after episode 2 there are two teams which are worse.

8. Brian/Ericka (7) - "Team Zebra"? Barf.

9. Lance/Keri (8) - He's a tool. She's engaged to him.

Philiminated
Marcy/Ron - Ding dong, the witch and her whistle are dead!

"Play expert, you n00b." - Max's DS

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-05-09, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2"
LVOE LIST THIs week.

1) Herbert & Nate - Yeap. Number one. Their racing skills are starting to show and they are having fun.
2) Gary & Matt - Awesome running. Still in the Top 3.
3) Zev & Jusin - Com'n Guys, Get Your Racing Skills ready.
4) Sam & Dan - Good Trying to help their girls, props.
5) Maria & Tiffany - Awesome letting the brothers go ahead.
6) Cheyenne & Meghan - Stop with all the kissing, My God. But your good racers
7) Mika & Cannan - Mika You Can Charm me anyday
8) Brian & Ericka - Ericka you need to stop shrieking
9) Lance & Kerri - You Got Lucky that the clue said all tools must be used, or else you would've gotten a 4 hour penalty. I really wish that is what happend.

Philiminated - Marcy/Ron - Sorry To See You Go. Early out again for older folks.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-05-09, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2"
Good epi this time. As most are! Here's my lvoe list (wow, that's hard to mis-spell! LOL):

1) Harlem Boys-competitive, but funny and cool. Don't think that will change, either. It's not in their nature.

2)Cheyanne and Meghan: good racers, and nice people, so far

3) Zev and Justin: I think they may be the dark horses here

4) Gary and Matt: actually tying for spot #3 for me. Great competitiveness, and comprehension, and work skills

Goes seriously down hill from here!

5) Mika and Canaan: alright, ok. Whatever

6) Brian and Erika: I think they'll start garnering more favor, now that they've gained some confidence and started running this race, already!

7) Sam and Dan: whiney, so-called 'Gay Christians'? Whatever. Doesn't work for me. Nothing about them works for me, except that one of them-haven't figured out which, is pretty good looking. That's about it.

8) Tiffany and Maria: Were a bit more decent this time, now that they've been found out for who they really are. Still leave a very bad taste in my mouth.

9) Team Bully and Bring-it-on (Lance and Kerri) Get a clue, would ya? And when you do, read it! Then after that, take your time, screw up, scream at each other, screw up some more, then go home already!!!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-09, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2"
1. Flight Time/Big Easy (3)- They are very good racers but they have a huge athletic advantage.. no way Meghan was outrunning them. That Big Easy's? father died just 2 days before the race started quite a lot for him.

2. Zev/Justin (4) -I really like this team but they have to step up...taking the giraffe was a big booboo

3. Meghan/Cheyne(5)-They came out of nowhere to almost win...very strong team

4. Gary/Matt (1)-They didn't keep their lead for long...Matt has to listen to dad more and dad has to trust Matt more.

5. Sam/Dan-(2) yea, the younger Gay Brother needs to chill and stop helping the poker chics

6. Maria/Tiffany (10) better bc not focused on much...Tiffany seems to be having a lot of fun. Maria meh

7. Brian/Ericka (8) Team Zebra... George Jefferson was ahead of his time. They did move up quite a bit from last tho. She's a shrew tho

8. Mika/Canaan (9) ok they are clueless...He's telling her to dance to get the clue from the dragons..You actually have to grab one you dimwit

9. Lance/Keri (7) I OBJECT!!! everything about them is objectionable. I wish they had lost to the yoga team in LA. Seriously, they need to calm the f down.

Marcy/Ron (6) why didn't they ask someone immediately...it seemed that they weren't that far behind at the point that they found all the letters... Vietnamese Jumble, I would have picked that one too!

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-05-09, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2"
1. Flight Time/Big Easy - They look to be having fun.
2. Gary/Matt
3. Meghan/Cheyne - Good racers, but they need some personality.
4. Zev/Justin
5. Sam/Dan - Something I don't quite like about them. Not sure what.
6. Maria/Tiffany - Still a little high sturng.
7. Brian/Ericka - I liked the "Team Zebra." They have to do more to move up.
8. Mika/Canaan - Not sure why they were dancing at the puppet theater. They look like geniuses compared to...
9. Lance/Keri - They're both idiots.

Philiminated: Marcy/Ron - I figured they wouldn't be long for the race.

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-05-09, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2"
Last week's rank in parentheses.

1. Flight Time/Big Easy (1)
2. Meghan/Cheyne (3)
3. Gary/Matt (5)
4. Zev/Justin (2)
5. Sam/Dan (4)
6. Maria/Tiffany (9)
7. Mika/Canaan (8)
8. Brian/Ericka (7)
9. Lance/Keri (10)

X 10. Marcy/Ron (6)
X 11 Garrett/Jessica
X 12 Eric/Lisa

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-05-09, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2"
1) Cheyne & Meghan - Good teamwork, great support, I like them

2) Gary & Matt - It may be the backstory but I like them a lot, as farmers I think they have a lot of endurance and may surprise us

3) Zev & Justin - Starting to appeal to me

4) Herbert & Nathaniel - Sorry, dead fathers lose you points as far as I am concerned

5) Maria & Tiffany - Racing reasonably well, apart from the lie they seem like good people

6) Sam and Dan - Stangely my cousin and her husband are called Sam and Dan, thankfully they are not this dramatic and apt to blow up

7) Mika & Canaan - Not God bothering too much, bothering me though

8) Brian & Erika - CALM DOWN

9) Lance & Keri - How many mistakes can you make and yet remain in the race? You sir are a bully, and you ma'am are an enabler, begone from my screen

Arrrr Cap'n!

Just another Sleeperbloke

Something or Other

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-05-09, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2"
So far, I'm liking this season.

My List:

1)Zev & Justin - They are just a very likable duo. I think Justin must be one of the sweetest guys ever cast on a reality show.

2)Sam & Dan - While Dan needs to calm down, they still race well enough and have caused no real drama. I wish they'd stop worrying about Maria & Tiffany and just run their own race.

3)Meghan & Cheyne - A strong team, haven't gotten to know them much yet but what I have learned I like so far.

4)Gary & Matt - Decent guys but just don't feel they will be around long.

5)Maria & Tiffany - Hard to rank these two, on one hand, I was annoyed at Tiffany's whining about being the only all female team but I sensed a ray of hope when she told Dan to go on and run their own race. That was pretty classy.

6)Herbert & Nathaniel - The sympathy play rubbed me the wrong way as does their abuse of the English language. They better watch out for U-turns. Seems like they are the obvious target for one.

7)Brian & Ericka - Better this week but suspect they are the team that's all smiles when they do well and fall apart when they don't.

8)Mika & Canaan - You're supposed to grab a clue from the puppets mouth not dance for the puppet. Did they expect the water dragons would spit out the clue laughing at their dance?

9)Lance & Keri - they are not even interesting as villains just annoying.

Philiminated: Marcy & Ron - Didn't everyone see this coming? There must be an older couple that would have been better than these two. And did anyone understand Marcy comment in the cab about anyone who doesn't have patience with the opposite sex doesn't belong on this planet?

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-05-09, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2"
1. Meghan/Cheyne (3)- Solid racers who are having a good time
2. Zev/Justin (2)- Way to win the footrace, but should have thought about the giraffe a little more
3. Sam/Dan (1)- Still doing well, but need to chill out a little
4. Gary/Matt (5)- Nothing to dislike
5. Herbert/Nathaniel (6)- Again, doing well and nothing to dislike
6. Mika/Canaan (4)- I want to like you, but what exactly did you think dancing at the puppets was going to accomplish? They are puppets after all
7. Brian/Erika (9)- I admit, I kind of laughed at "Team Zebra"
8. Maria/Tiffany (8)- Good teamwork guys - one of you pushed the heavy statue all around the park, and the other one carried the balloons. Though letting the boys go on was nice.
9. Lance/Keri (10)- She's shrill and he's obnoxious. And they feed off of each other.

Eliminated

Marcy/Ron - Either that detour was really far away, or you spent a rediculous amount of time not asking for help. And what was with the passive-agressive jabs in the cab?

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-09, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2"
Hey there Nutz! Sorry I didn't post last week, but here I am this week!

1. Flight Time and Big Easy: Competitive and still pleasant. How rare.

2. Zev and Justin: Zev is insightful and Justin has a cheerful vibe. Like 'em.

3. Gary and Matt: They're doing all right.

4. Sam and Dan: Not much of them this week to comment on.

5. Brian and Ericka: Team Zebra, yack.

6. Meghan and Cheyne: Meh.

7. Mika and Canaan: Never really interested in the religious types. But I'm not sure how devout they truly are.

8. Maria and Tiffany: Wish they were either smarter or nicer.

9. Lance and Kerri: I've been hoping to see them out since the premiere. He's just awful. Awful...and so is she.

Gone! Marcy and Ron, and not a moment too soon.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-06-09, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2"
#1 - Trotters
#2 - Sam/Dan
#3 - Zev/Justin
#4 - Meg/Chey
#5 - Gary/Matt
#6 - Brian/Ericka
#7 - Tiff/Maria
#8 - Canaan/Mik
#9 - Lance/Keri

Philiminated - Ron/Marcy

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-09, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2"
Here are my rankings:

1. Megan & Cheyne -- This team reminds me more and more of Kris & Jon! Let's hope they have a happier fate than Kris & Jon did.

2. Herbert & Nathaniel -- you really rocked the leg!

3. Zev & Justin -- still one of my favorite teams, although you made some mistakes this leg.

4. Brian & Ericka -- I knew you'd recover this leg! Fine job, guys!

5. Gary & Matt -- so far, so good. Not one of my favorites, however.

6. Maria & Tiffany -- points for telling Sam & Dan to run their own race. Minus points for Tiffany doing all the work.

7. Sam & Dan -- you guys whined this leg -- or at least one of you did -- and that's not good.

8. Mika & Canaan -- not too fond of you. You won't last too much longer.

9. Lance & Keri -- please get off my screen now!

Philiminated: Marcy & Ron. You should've gone for Child's Play.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-08-09, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2"
Amazing - first time I've watched the show live in four years! I had a quick trip to Florida over the weekend and caught the show. It was a treat, but the down side is commercials. I do love the downloads where I see it all commercial free in 43 minutes!

As I look at last week and think about it I don't see why anything should change other than taking out the eliminees. I continue to like the top four teams, feel ok about the next three and don't much care for the last two. It's seems a little bland in some ways, but I'm really liking the race so far with good challenges and interesting places.

1. Flight Time/Big Easy
2. Meghan/Cheyne
3. Zev/Justin
4. Gary/Matt
5. Sam/Dan
6. Brian/Ericka
7. Mika/Canaan
8. Maria/Tiffany
9. Lance/Keri

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

zorayah 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-09-09, 04:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zorayah Click to send private message to zorayah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-09 AT 04:21 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-09-09 AT 04:19 AM (EST)

1. Herbert/Nathaniel - cool dudes
2. Meghan/Cheyne - competitive and no couple issues (so far)
3. Zev/Justin - they have a sense of humor about things
4. Gary/Matt - havne't anything to dislike (so far)
5. Sam/Dan - cute brothers
6. Maria/Tiffany - meh
7. Mika/Canaan - meh
8. Brian/Ericka - meh (I did like their Team Zebra thing)

9. Lance/Keri

Philiminated: Marcy/Ron - not going to miss them nor that whistle!!
(Dear TAR, please ban the use of whistles!)

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-09-09, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2"
1. Herbert & Nathaniel - Ran a good leg.
2. Meghan & Cheyne - Also ran a good leg... and drama free.
3. Sam & Dan - The younger brother really needs to chill.
4. Zev & Justin - Not liking the preview for next week...
5. Gary & Matt - Listen to Dad a bit more...
6. Mika & Cannan - They were in this episode? Oh yeah, the team that tried dancing for their clue from a non-sentient being.
7. Maria & Tiffany - So how exactly was wheelie rolling Maria contributing when Tiffany was left to push/pull their animal?
8. Team Zebra - The name says it all...
9. Lance & Keri - How delusional Lance is to actually believe that they're the best team. They're sorely lacking in the brains department.

A Seana Halloween Special - Bouncies by IceCat

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-09, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.2"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-09 AT 08:00 PM (EST)

Lvoe List Results - Week Two!

What Is Lvoe?
Lvoe is what twelve out of sixteen lvoe list posters have for the Globetrotters Herbert & Nathaniel. They hold on tight to first place for the second week in a row. Meghan & Cheyne move up three places and take second place, breaking up the all boys club that was the top of the week one lvoe list. Zev & Justin take one step up to third place. Maria & Tiffany make a nice move from near the bottom in week one to sixth place this week.

Lvoe Don't Live Here Anymore

Well, there is a unanimous choice for last place. Lance & Keri are universally loathed by every single lvoe list poster. A clean sweep of last place votes. Great job you two - NOT! Sam & Dan slip a bit from third place to fifth.

­]
Rank Team First Place Votes Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Herbert & Nathaniel
Meghan & Cheyne
Zev & Justin
Gary & Matt
Sam & Dan
Maria & Tiffany
Brian & Ericka
Mika & Canaan
Lance & Keri

Lvoe you all!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •