The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wanna Play? The Amazing Race Cartoon Race!!!! Episode 1) Brazil.."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-29-09, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wanna Play? The Amazing Race Cartoon Race!!!! Episode 1) Brazil.."
I've created 12 Teams that are from cartoon series. Each series can only be used once. Your job is to vote the order of arrival. There will 4 Female Teams, 4 Male Teams and 4 Male Female Teams.

Here are your 12 Teams:

From New New Jersey here is A One Eye Cyclops and a 21st Century Guy - Fry & Leela- Futurama

From the city of bedrock who loves to run around barefooted, best friends Fred & Barney - The Flinstones

One is a Earth Binder and the other is a water binder coming at you are close friends Toph & Katara - Avatar - The Last AIrbender

One is a moose and the other is a squirrel welcome Rocky & Bullwinkle - The Rocky & Bull Winkle Show

They have magic, their voices are annoying, they are married couple Cosmo & Wanda - The Fairy Odd Parents

You know these bestfriends very well one loves honey and the other is a scaredy cat welcome Pooh & Piglet - Pooh & Friends

Here is an Aunt and a Niece hailing from the good ol'state of Texas Peggy & Luanne

Here comes good old lovable couple Rocko & Heff - Rocko's Modern Life

Best Friends One who loves to bust her brother while the other goes along Candace & Stacie - Phineas & Ferb

Twin Sisters who are geneist and created a talking Dog Susan & Mary - Johnny Test

Dating on and off again couple, the guy is allergic say hello to Stan & Wendy - South Park

She is a unstoppable and is a teenage spy with her newly dating boyfriend/sidekick - Kim & Ron - Kim Possible

Here are your Teams.
The Teams
1) Fry & Leela
2) Fred & Barney
3) Toph & Katara
4) Rocky & Bullwinkle
5) Cosmo & Wanda
6) Pooh & Piglet
7) Peggy & Louanne
8) Rocko & Heff
9) Candance & Stacie
10) Susan & Mary
11) Stan & Wendy
12) Kim & Ron

How to play!
Each Week On Tuesday One Team Will be Eliminated, Mondays are the last day to put your teams in order. There may be twist, there may be yields. and they may be non eliminations, who knows.

Your job is to pick the order of what team comes in first, second, third, etc.. until the last place team who is eliminated.

I will tell you when there is a leg with a yield, I will tell you when there is a non-elimination so you are prepared. This is a 14 week game. 2 Non-Eliminations. 2 Yields. 3 Fast Fowards. Oh Yea you get to pick the team who gets the fast foward.

Now order the teams on how you think they do.

Depending on how many people play, it will be based on the position that paticular team is in to recieve that placement. Say 4 people pick Fry & Leela for first, and 3 People picked Kim & Ron for first, Fry & Leela will get first, when Kim & Ron will get 2nd place. etc..

Any confusion, please ask.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •