The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-09, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"

Gotta Go, Gotta Go, Gotta Go Right Now...

*This lvoe list brought to you by Detrol*

This week, teams continued to race around Beijing for the second half of the super leg. After they hit the mat and got their next clue from Phil, they had to set off to ride an electric bicycle to the detour - Chinese opera - do each others makeup and dress up as characters - or - Chinese waiter - take the orders from people around a table, state the orders to the chef and serve the people the correct orders. 3 teams chose the opera task, while Tammy/Victor chose the waiter task. After the detour, there was a u-turn. Tammy/Victor chose to u-turn Kisha/Jen because they have been working with the other two teams and because they felt they could not outrun them. Once the detour tasks were complete, which was a longazz time for a couple of teams, they had to go off and do the roadblock - eat street food - eat fried scorpions, starfish, crickets and larvae. After that, it was off to the pit stop at Bird's Nest Stadium.

Once again, be sure to check out last week's rankings by the fabulous kid-stat-flash!

Rank. Names (last week's rank)

1. Tammy/Victor (1) – I don't love them, but I like them. They are having fun and doing a great job each leg.

2. Margie/Luke (4) – They focused on racing this week and stayed out of any drama and that's when they do well. I still don't like them, though.

3. Cara/Jaime (3) – Poor Cara. Having a horrible partner like Jamie must suck. I love how Jamie blamed the whole wandering around for 3 hours looking for the u-turn on Cara. Pffft. Cara rocked that roadblock.

Philiminated: Kisha/Jen (2) – Dude, I so would've peed my pants! They knew Jamie and Cara were not far behind. You hold it!

OK! Your turn!!!

Remember... this is not a discussion thread. Comments on team rankings of fellow posters are welcomed, but please refrain from going off on too many tangents. There are plenty of other threads where you can do that.

Awesome sig courtesy of that fabulous syren ©2008

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11 Max Headroom 05-04-09 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11 warp_core breach 05-04-09 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11 kidflash212 05-04-09 3
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11 mhdallas 05-04-09 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11 Zimbochick 05-04-09 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11 Starshine 05-04-09 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11 emydi 05-04-09 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11 BlueIris 05-04-09 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11 shimane22 05-04-09 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11 altpeach 05-04-09 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11 Tregard 05-04-09 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11 Seana 05-04-09 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11 Belle Book 05-04-09 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11 zorayah 05-05-09 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11 Tazluli 05-05-09 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11 PlumBlossom 05-05-09 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11 beau_30 05-05-09 17
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11 dabo 05-05-09 18
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11 featherfish81 05-05-09 19
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11 JanetFAN 05-09-09 20
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11 louislam 05-10-09 21
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11 kidflash212 05-10-09 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-09, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"
Each week this list gets harder and harder to do. I haven't liked any of the remaining teams for several weeks now, while the teams I don't like just keep on going and going. It's so bad, the team I'm stuck rooting for (Jaime and Cara) wouldn't make the top half of my lvoe lists for most other seasons.

I've been a big TAR fan since season 2 (and I've watched the Season 1 DVD twice), and this has to be the worst season ever. Everyone in the casting department should be fired.

Me likey:
*quarter-inch of dust sitting on a blank book*

Meh:
*removes earplugs* Did you say something??

Me no likey:
1. Cara/Jaime (1) - Reluctantly these two are "first". Cara provides what little redemption this team gets; I was stunned to hear perpetually-cranky Jaime publicly praising her teammate for a strong effort on the street food eating task. That might have been the first nice thing Jaime's said all race.
2. Tammy/Victor (3) - Though relentlessly entitled, smarmy, and stuck-up, these two have been the best racers by far all season. If they win, I'll only be mildly irritated, as they clearly deserve to finish first at the end.
3. Margie/Luke (4) - Please don't win. Please don't win. Please don't win.

*sigh*

Philiminated: Kisha/Jen (2) - Sidelined by a pee break-- what a way to go out.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-04-09, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"
Have I mentioned how much this season rots??

1. Tammy & Victor - By far the best racers but Victor annoys me.

2. Cara & Jaime - At least there's Cara.

3. Margie & SDK - Luke is still whining about the whole Kisha and Jen thing... wow. I was surprised at how difficult Margie was at the detour. I have a bad feeling that these two will take top spot. I think these two are my most despised team - ever.

Philiminated - If it came down to battling it out for the 3rd and final spot for a chance at one million dollars, I would have shown up at the pit stop with wet pants. Seriously, I am shocked! Jen is such a disappointment and the obvious weak spot in this team. First there was the water meltdown and now this. She couldn't even rally to eat bigger bites of the food when the other team showed up!

Siggie courtesy of Seana

See Star Trek... in Theatres May 8, 2009

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-04-09, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"
Not gonna procrastinate this week:

1)Cara & Jaime - Not full fledged lvoe by any means but this is the team I'd like to see win next week. At least the first all female win would end this season on a positive note. I think if the tasks are physical in nature they might have a slight advantage and a disadvantage if any task is mental.

2)Margie & Luke - not my first choice to win but wouldn't change the channel if they were heading to the mat first. Their grudge holding is not pretty and Luke is obviously very sheltered but then again, I can imagine the challenges of being deaf can make it easy for a parent to become overprotective.

3)Tammy & Victor - the worst by far, they are the only team other than Mark & Michael I saw deliberately try to affect others teams race - asking airline workers to assign seats ahead of others, asking cab drivers to go slow, etc. Just because they speak respectfully to the locals doesn't make them any less conniving. If they win I'll be angry all next Sunday night.

Philiminated: Lakisha & Jennifer - The bathroom break would have been a non issue if not for the U-Turn. Don't blame yourself Jennifer - blame Tammy & Victor.

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-04-09, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"
1 - Tammy and Victor. I just can't help loving this couple... they're so cute, and really great racers. I really hope they win. I don't find them 'stuck-up' at all.

2 - Margie and Luke. Ok. I'm sick of them now.

3 - Jaime and Cara. Too stupid, too conceited, and not too bright. I really wish the producers would stop casting lookalikes every year (be they blonde, brunette, or redhead)

Hopefully, there will be a better cast next year!

Zimbochick 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-04-09, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Zimbochick Click to send private message to Zimbochick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"
Yikes! Pretty hard to find any Lvoe around here. Anywho, here goes:

1. Tammy/Victor - They are consistently good, and make few mistakes, which I guess puts them ahead of the rest. In any other season they would be gone by now. They deserve to win because of consistency, but are so pompous they make me queasy!

3. Cara/Jaime - Only here because of Cara. Poor, poor Cara. Sweetie, when you have won the $1 million, please find or buy yourself a new best friend, mkay!

3. Margie/Luke - Yuk! I really liked them in the beginning, and respect Luke for his battles, but REALLY, they just don't seem like very nice peeps.

Philiminated: Kisha/Jen – Seriously Jen! I have made my 6 year-old hold it in for longer than that. Kisha is a frickin' saint. They made way to many mistakes though, very disappointing.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-04-09, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"
I think that had this been the second or third series we would be ecstatic with these teams, but here goes.

1/ Tammy and Victor - OK a big advantage speaking Mandarin in China (although I would have laughed had they been sent to somewhere where another Chinese language was spoken. Still a very impressive leg again, they (Victor) seem to have grown since Romania.

2/ Cara and Jaime - I'm looking forward to them being ugly Americans when they get back to America.

3/ Marge and the SDK - Marge, you aren't the only one getting fed up with him.

J Slice what a cool lady

Just another Sleeperbloke

Something or Other

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-09, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"

1. Margie and Luke-(3)(3)(3)(2)(2)(3)(1)(1)(3)(1) by default...Margie was fed up withe Luke this week, welcome to the club...I want them not to win the least. Along with T/V they have been the most consistent racers.

2. Cara and Jaimie- (7)(5)(4)(4)(3)(4)(4)(4)(2)(2) Totally clueless to get the clue...Cara kicked some major larvae butt...good thing for Jen's little bladder

3. Tammy and Victor--(10)(9)(8)(7)(7)(6)(5)(5)(1)(3)--they are here again bc they are so entitled. I call foul on the Producers...they knew that T/V spoke Mandarin and they still had this road block

Philiminated

Jen and Kisha-(6)(7)(6)(3)(5)(2)(2)(2)(4)(4)Depends are a god send. I would have just had an accident being that close. They handled the u turn well though.

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-09, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"
I had such a hard time with this last week I didn't post
1. Margie/Luke - Even Margie is getting tired of Luke.
2. Cara/Jaime - Cara's likability outshines Jaime's rudeness.
3. Tammy/Victor - Can Victor let Tammy do anything without his 'help'?

Philiminated: Kisha/Jen - Nice episode, good work on the U-Turn, but really, just pee in your pants. I would have.

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-09, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-09 AT 02:28 PM (EST)

1. Cara/Jaime- This is for Cara, I think she's earned it after that eating roadblock and putting up with Jaime for the entire race.

2. Tammy/Victor - They are altogether quite pleasant but it would be boring to see them win since I identified them as likely winners from the get-go. Also they have enough prizes and don't need the money.

3. Margie/Luke - They've dropped a lot in my esteem over the past few legs. Hopefully they don't win.

Philiminated: Kisha/Jen- Jen's heart just wasn't in it anymore after that water challenge. I feel bad for them, but I don't think they could have won at the end anyway.

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-09, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"
Lvoe List;

1. Phil
2. Tavelocity gnome

(crickets chirping)

Lkie List;
1. Tammy

(pesky crickets again)

Dislkie List;
1. Victor
2. The redhead who doesn't speak up

Htae List;
Tie for 1st- Luke, Margie and the other redhead.

Tammy for the win

Tregard 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-04-09, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tregard Click to send private message to Tregard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"
1. Tammy/Victor - They did well and stayed focus this leg. They used the U-Turn to effect and were really entertaining this leg.

2. Margie/Luke - They would have taken first place on mt Lvoe list if not for Margie getting annoying when Luke was putting her make-up on. But apart from that incident, Margie was good this leg and Luke was observant and focused as usual.

3. Jaime/Cara - Grr. Jaime will lose this for them I reckon. If she remains arrogant to the cab drivers (which it seems she will.) then they will hardly go that bit faster when she asks them to. It's a shame because Cara is a good racer and is quite likeable.

Philiminated. Kisha/Jen - In all honesty, they deserved being eliminated. Not only did Jen make the Road Block as hard for herself as possible, she then stopped for a toilet break before heading to the check-in mat. I admit the U-Turn was to blame but when you know it's that close, you should realise you need to get to the mat first.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-09, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"
1. Tammy/Victor (1) – By default.

2. Margie/Luke (4) – Wow. You'd think Margie would have been more interested in getting the task done than in critiquing Luke.

3. Cara/Jaime (2) – Cara's nice. She really got the job done at the RB, which was impressive. Unfortunately her partner is a rude xenophobic jerk. What kind of a cheerleader was she?

"Gimme a D! C'mon you lazy #####! Gimme a D! Do none of you speak English or something? Gawd! I can't believe you people! What does it take to get a D around here anyway?"

Eliminated: Kisha/Jen (3): The peaked a couple eps ago. The last two eps have been mostly stupid drama with Margie and Luke and Jen whining about not being able to do stuff. And the thing that kills me is that the motored through the other task at the U-Turn and could have made it to the mat, but Jen couldn't freaking wait to pee. Oh. my. gawd.

Sig by agman

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-09, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"
Here are my rankings of the teams:

1. Tammy & Victor. Well, knowing the language is a huge advantage! Just ask Cara & Jaime. You really did a great job this leg and have a very good shot at winning.

2. Cara & Jaime. Here because of Cara. She really was a champ on the Roadblock -- assuming that was her doing the Roadblock. Although they probably deserved to go home, they didn't and have a chance to win as well.

3. Margie & Luke. You're still mad at LaKisha & Jen. Please get over it. Also you had problems with make-up at the Detour. If Cara hadn't been so cool, you'd be in second overall.

Philimiated: LaKisha & Jen. Jen's needing to go to the bathroom was the final straw for the sisters. But what ultimately killed them was the U-Turn.

zorayah 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-05-09, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zorayah Click to send private message to zorayah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"
1. Tammy/Victor - While the knowledge of Mandarin helped them a lot, they were still in competition mode (i.e. using U-Turn)

2. Margie/Luke - The fight with Kisha/Jen is clearly distracting them from totally focusing on the race.

3.Cara/Jaime - "That's why you don't come to China. It sucks!" Don't enter a show that involves racing around the world then you id*ot!!!

Philiminated: Kisha/Jen - They made up for the U-Turn which was good. But then Jen had to pee... the mind boggles.

Tazluli 141 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-09, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tazluli Click to send private message to Tazluli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"
1. Tammy & Victor (1) - Still running a good race. I know a lot of people don't like them, but I do. Not sure why. Maybe because the others are so unlikeable.

2. Jaime & Cara (3) - Cara rocked the eating challenge and I have to give her props for not slapping the taste out of Jaime's mouth.

3. Margie & Luke (4) - Ugh! I just can't stand them. She is a witch through and through. He is a baby!

Philiminated - Kisha & Jen - I am still stunned. The got a reprieve with the super leg, that was a gift!! I so wanted them to beat M&L to the final mat.

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-05-09, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"
1. Margie/Luke (1)
2. Tammy/Victor (2)
3. Cara/Jaime (3)

Eliminated: LaKisha/Jennifer (4)

an IceCat original

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-05-09, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"
Its the Final 3:
Cara/Jamie - All because Cara rocked that roadblock in 7 minutes while took others 30 minutes.

Margie/Luke - Margie is a trooper.

Tammy/Victor - His snottness came out again. Especially when Tammy said let me do this, and he constantly talking over her.

Eliminated - Kisha/Jen - Don't USE THE BATHROOM FOR 1 MILLION DOLLARS.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-09, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"
1. Tammy/Victor. They got over their sibling-rivalry issues early on and have been a solid racing team since. Both of them tend to the ridiculous at times, and they certainly made the most of the extended Chinese legs and their familiarity with the language, but for the most part I have enjoyed their run.

2. Margie/Luke. I have really enjoyed watching Luke run this race more than anyone else. That has been a welcome surprise since I'm always pretty skeptical of anyone who goes on any reality show to "prove" something. Mom Margie unfortunately drags them down, particularly since Luke has to rely on her almost entirely for communication.

3. Cara/Jaime: Love Cara, cringe every time Jaime says anything. They still aren't a solid racing team, they have just managed to scrape by and make it to the final leg.

Philiminated: Kisha/Jen. I totally blame Jen for dragging them down during the Superleg, even with the U-Turn it was Jen's waffling and wasting time that sank their chances, and they were a oretty good team up until then.

Individual ranks:

Cara
Luke
Tammy
Victor
Margie
Jaime

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-05-09, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-09 AT 05:15 PM (EST)

1. Tammy/Victor (1) - They are doing really well. And yes, they are almost annoyingly confident in themselves. But the thing is, they are good. So I'm okay with them.
2. Margie/Luke (3) - They have started focusing on the race, and did well this leg. And I liked that Margie said she's enjoying herself and starting to run for her.
3. Cara/Jaime (2) - Ugh, where to start. Constantly complaining about taxis, and then not listening when the locals tried to direct them at the roadblock. And let's not forget getting mad at the cabdriver who didn't take them to the opera, even though he did. Oh, and getting mad at said cabdriver when he wouldn't respond to their ramblings? And how can they not know the word "taxi"? I'm not sure if it's better or worse that they appear to have the same problems with taxis in America.

Philiminated: Kisha/Jen (4) - Did well this week, and I was actually rooting for you over Cara/Jaime. Good job avoiding the Margie/Luke drama.

JanetFAN 180 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-09, 07:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JanetFAN Click to send private message to JanetFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"
1.) Tammy and Victor- by FAR the most deserving team. Great racers and fun to watch, even if it does involve some eye-rolling at times (like talking over Tammy).

HUGE GAP

2.) Jaime and Cara- don't like either of them, but the good one did great at the food challenge and the bitchy one was still bitchy. I think they are going to win though, rivaling Kendra/Flo for the worst team to win EVER... would be a terrible example of a winning female team too.

3.) Margie and Luke- sick of them, I really liked them pre-show, now I cannot stand them. Margie's whining during the make-up session and Luke's whining during every moment he receives air time just makes for sour viewing.

PHILIMINATED: Kisha and Jen- wanted you two to win! Oh well, you are still nice people and I'm glad you did so well on this leg, hopefully you will be a good sport the next opportunity you get to pee your pants on the race mat!

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-10-09, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-09 AT 01:11 PM (EST)

Love

1. Tammy/Victor (1) - by far the most consistent team and they are really have fun, and the U-turn strategy was good too.

HUGE GAP

2. Margie/Luke (4) - Margie took all credit for this team. They are doing good, however, I really don't want them to win.

3. Jamie/Cara (3) - I am fine for no all-female team to win rather than to have these two (especially Jaime) to take the title. I just hate Jaime so much that I cannot accept them as a winning team, besides their performance was poor compared to the other two teams and they are clearly not up to Dustin/Kandice's standard.

Philiminated - Kisha/Jen (2) - sad to see them go, I really want to have a team to overcome the U-turn and survive. But they are just not fast enough... I really like this team though.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-09, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.11"
Week Eleven Rankings

Final Rankings!!

Tammy & Victor find themselves on top for the finale with 14 first place votes (maybe I'm watching a different edit then everyone else) with a tie for second place - Both Cara & Jaime and Margie & Luke finished with an average ranking of 2.2381.

­
Rank Team First Place VotesLast Place Votes
AverageRank
Tammy &
Victor
Cara& Jaime
Margie & Luke

Happy Mother's Day everyone! Got in late and will edit in some additional info later!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •