The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S38|Week 7| East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-03-19, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S38|Week 7| East Coast Spoiler Thread"
You know the drill! Place all commentary, ANY commentary, about the episode airing tonight in this thread until it has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, in the immortal words of TRIBEPHYL, Have PHUN!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 04-03-19 1
   RE: Previously on Survivor.... Sheldor 04-03-19 2
 Post RC.... Flowerpower1 04-03-19 3
 Pre IC... Flowerpower1 04-03-19 4
 Post IC, Pre Tribal drama.... Flowerpower1 04-03-19 5
 War dog steps to the plate Flowerpower1 04-03-19 6
   RE: War dog steps to the plate michel2 04-03-19 7
       RE: War dog steps to the plate Sheldor 04-04-19 15
 Next time on Survivor..... Flowerpower1 04-03-19 8
   RE: Next time on Survivor..... CTgirl 04-03-19 11
       RE: Next time on Survivor..... michel2 04-03-19 13
 Question! Flowerpower1 04-03-19 9
   RE: Question! michel2 04-03-19 10
       Thanks, michel! Flowerpower1 04-03-19 14
   RE: Question! michel2 04-03-19 12
 The game in Retrospect Sheldor 04-04-19 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-03-19, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously on Survivor...."
At night on Vata: night 19.....what is up with the jury, they quit but the three are at extinction...

Aurora conf: at the last TC there were 2 idiots, one was me, one was Joe...2 out of the original Kama, so it sucks right now....Eric talks to her and Ron....we are strong. I f I have to work with Kama I can do that but I am only going twith t he numbers

Ron: by saving david and rick they trust me,
I really wanted them to be so angry with Lessu....see Rick and David thanking them

Wentworth Wardog and Lauren are on the bottom and they know it

see Wentworth würdig and lauren talking...we can be mad at each other got to david and Rick, patch wounds with them and bring aurora, gamble rocks, if we gdon' t go to rocks we are going home anyway says wardog

See Joe on EoE....20 more days to go, crying, trying to keep it all together...figure it out...this has to be where I am meant to be

see the challenge arena in the ocean, come on in

RC: race through obstacles get puzzle pieces solve a plank puzzle, playing for chinese take out...order in....random draw and get started

teams:

blue: aurora war dog eric

other team is wentworth gavin Lauren

blue is leading both going to untie at same time, eire with first puzzle planks for blue...now gavin has his...get back to shore and the other two can go, Devins and aurora, and julie and lauren

aurora up first to untie puzzle planks, julie is choking

juge time advantage for blue

now blue is back and puzzle solvers are Julia and Victoria

now yellow David and Ron working on puzzle

David is moving quickly

Julia and victoria taking a long time

very close right now, Victoria and Julia getting it...yellow is yelling at each other, and blue wins!

David tells sorry to Ron

Ron: I want wentworth to be lost and lonely I am the puppet master and I am trying to break them down

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-19, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Previously on Survivor...."
Wow David's 3D Printing of Survivor Puzzles has not helped him at all!

04-03-19, 08:24 PM (EST)
3. "Post RC...."
day 20, see them on reward, loving the chinese food, Rick says he loves you guys....
Julie says she feels so bad, now knows what it feels like to lose

Lauren: I am so freaking hungry
Lauren: I feel like I am cursed, can't win anything

Wentworth: I am on the bottom, don't know where rick and david dstand, Kama is running the game. if the less 5 come together and pull in Aurora we have 6 to vote a kama out

Wentworth: appealing to david, if we don't come together, they will get us out...david says we are only five, wentworth says aurora

See aurora crying to Ron....they will vote me out

david is excited about what wentworth is proposing, I am not controlling anything, I am just a piece in their game.

See eire and Ron talking, about aurora crying

We need to band together and I will pull in Devins...

See devins and Wardog...I really want to get with you guys, but I don't want to work with you....you stabbed me in the back over and over again

why would i want to work with you, because it gets you farther in the game.
Devins is yelling at Wardog, I am not going to work with them

wardog tells him he is playing with emotions

he needs david and I to swing with them, but it's not going to happen

David is now pitching it to devins

my way is better for me.
He tells david that he thinks he is getting played...he is asking for his half of the idol back. David, so frustrating that I can find Devins to trust but then can't trust him, he doesn't think there is any hope for working with devins beyond now.

04-03-19, 08:38 PM (EST)
4. "Pre IC..."
Devins not on board with the old lessu ship.

EoE day 21...chris comes back with all these wine bottles...gives them each one...it's been rocky this far but your game is still an advantage awaits
Aubry says it's like black friday...chris you are not going to get me this time

rocky thus far but your game is still . step back...Joe feels it's right under everyones nose, checking the steps, aubry took a step back, and found a hole in the wall and found an advantage, and clue, follow rocks to last of the sand where your practice begins...I see a post with rope, she found the practice advantage....hanging with these bros talking about how they will win, and then she finds an extra vote for someone in the game.

She's practicing and has to give an extra vote! the advantage could be the key to someones game.

IC challenge arena

balance on toes with block wedged between your head and the top of the frame, tired and drops, you are out.

Aurora looks very determined

placing blocks between their head and top of frame, forces you to stand on your toes, challenge is on

touch the frame you are out, wardog is first out

wentworth is shaking

22 days on Survivor, wentworth is shaking, and Eric is out, and gavin is out down to 9

wentworth is out with a swear word

lost 4 of the fittest people in this game,
devins out
down to 7

Julia is out
Ron is out
down to 5
Julie is out
down to four

victoria is calm, and so is aurora and lauren

david victoria lauren aurora. Lauren is dizzy

Lauren is very dizzy
aurora with movement
victoria is solid, david drops
lauren is about to faint, I cna' see anything, and she does

OMG....Lauren passed out...they are lifting her feet up to increase the blood pressure

Aurora is telling victoria that she needs this

Lauren is OUT COLD!!!

Julie is crying....she is coming too

first words out of her mouth are dammit

dr Joe is saying she's okay

aurora is trying to make a deal with Victoria

Lauren says that she is embarrassed....Jiffy says that is the sign of a warrior

you want me to trust, victoria drops,

Aurora earned it and didn't have to negotiate, safe tonight

both trying to get feeling back in legs

Lauren is back

Lauren: It was really scary when I passed out, but I was so pissed because I was on the ground and that meant I didn't win, but I don't want to play my idol if I don't have to.

**Makes me think it will be Lauren that plays the idol, fwiw.

04-03-19, 08:47 PM (EST)
5. "Post IC, Pre Tribal drama...."
Vata day 22....Aurora: not a better feeling going into tc with immunity. go in my bag and there is a parchment, so I sneak away, when it is time to vote, use this parchment to cast a second vote. It's amazing, but right now I will stick with the numbers and hold my tongue until it's time to make a move

Ron talking to Kama: wouldn't kit be wonderful when our loved ones come...Ron says it is genius...eric wants to split the vote

they will split between Kelley and Lauren

Eric says we have david and devin in outr pocket, and we will split votes and get some of those Lesu players out starting with Kelley

Wentworth: the original kama will vote for me or Lauren...we have to play our idols. hoping that we are right

wardog is talking with Julia

Wardog, got to go out there and find tracks....see him talking with Julia and then gavin, my best strategy is to push the younger Kama...

Julia: ron and eric are trying to pull in david and devins, and will eventually make a move against me and gavin and victor...
Julia is pitching taking out a david out before kelley or lauren

eric is telling her that david has shown loyalty

Julia says that wardog was right, it might be my time to make a big move....see her talking to gavin....if me you and vic take out....gavin says he has to win for his family, we are not going to win this game if we don't make a big move like this....

Julia is talking to victoria now...vic is not down with the shenanigans....vic wants to go one vote before they do this....easy vote take out kelley or target ron or eric, they have taken advantage of us, they might be at the wrong side of the vote at TC...

04-03-19, 08:59 PM (EST)
6. "War dog steps to the plate"
Wardog works Julia and Gavin HARD, planting the seed that Eric and Ron use devins and David to vote out the younger Kama tribe....

TC:

Kama 7, had a beach front round table....these less members come in packages

Wardog, this package is more in with the kama 7 than I am

Devins says he was voted out of Lesu...he has no reason to lie to them

dAvid, devins and I were spared, we are at the stage of the game whether you want to be a pilot or a passenger

eric says it is a message to the kama 7

eric is bringing in how much we all want to see our loved ones
wardog says that do you want to win or get to see y our loved ones
david brings up resume's, alot of these resumes say 4444 edge of extinction drive

Julia talks
Victoria: when do you make your move....just because you think about making a move, doesn't mean you make it at 12

wardog says there is no space for me wentworth and lauren
aurora: alot of talk about how strong kama is
everyone has the chance to take control of this game it's just who is going to take control and do it

they vote

Eric voted Kelly: you are on the wrong side of the numbers, tonight that's you

hmmmmm? who will kelley and lauren vote for?

anyone play the idols....WHAT????they didn't play them

Wentworth
lauren
kelly
eric
eric
eric
eric
eric
Eric

WOW!!!

that was great!

devins mouth is open

Aubry and Joe big smiles
devins is floored and so is Ron

Eric goes to EoE

WooooHooooo! thought it would be one of eric or Ron, let's face it, eric is the most athletic, bigger threat, we should have seen that !

Boy, they are manipulating the story alot. Really led us to believe that Victoria would not play along, nor would Devins. Had to be Aurora with the two votes!

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-03-19, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: War dog steps to the plate"
The only 4 people who didn't vote for Eric are Ron, Julie, Devins and Eric himself. Julia, Gavin Victoria and Aurora all flipped to the Lesu 4.

04-04-19, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: War dog steps to the plate"
Yeah! Seems like there had to be a lot more going on then just Wardog's persuasion for the Lesu 4 to be SO sure that Julia, Gavin Victoria and Aurora would vote with them that neither Kelley nor Lauren would play their Idol!!

Although with the numbers being even 4/4 it makes it easier for two groups to come together since neither has the majority and they can work together to vote out the Kama 4 who have made themselves targets...

Puppet Master Ron and Eric dictating Kama, Devens breaking from David and telling off Wardog, Julie complaining about Aurora trying to make a deal while Lauren is being attended to, and all of Kama cheering for Victoria to beat Aurora. Does not surprise me that "Julia, Gavin Victoria and Aurora all flipped to the Lesu 4."

04-03-19, 09:09 PM (EST)
8. "Next time on Survivor....."
Jiffy: In a fight for the future
Devins to David: How do we move forward?
David in conf: We have to figure out who gets custody of our hidden immunity idol
Jiffy: the sins of your past...
See Julie, who is sitting with Ron and Aurora...asks them: Are we going for David?
See Lauren say to Julia: Ron
See Wentworth say to Wardog: Julia?
See Victoria next to Devins say: Vote for Kelley.
Julia in conf: They're trying to bamboozle us

See the jury in AWE and shock....Reem, Chris, Aubry, Joe, Eric...

Jiffy: ....can come back to haunt you....Aubry's face is incredulous!!
Jiffy at TC: I've never seen anything like this!

Votes for Eric:
Victoria
Julia
Gavin
Aurora
Wentworth
David
Lauren
Wardog

Lauren votes: Devins, Julie,
Kelley votes: Ron, Eric

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-19, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Next time on Survivor....."
So maybe an idol bounce next week?!

04-03-19, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Next time on Survivor....."
It's my own little fantasy but I'm hoping to see the four members of Lesu and the dissident Kamas entering TC with pieces of string tied around their wrists. They then proceed to take them off and hand them to Ron saying "your days as puppet master are done." Wouldn't that be epic?

04-03-19, 09:11 PM (EST)
9. "Question!"
Did Aurora play or use her second vote parchment?

Did she have to use it this TC, or can she save it for anytime?

04-03-19, 09:29 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Question!"
1- She didn't.

2- She can use it anytime up to F7.

04-03-19, 11:05 PM (EST)
14. "Thanks, michel!"
Thanks, michel!

04-03-19, 11:01 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Question!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-19 AT 11:02 PM (EST)

Sorry, wrong curl!

04-04-19, 00:29 AM (EST)
16. "The game in Retrospect"
Thanks FlowerPower for your live comments. I don't know HOW you do that!

Also, I really miss your "The game in Retrospect" post! However with Edge Of Extinction in play I think that has messed up some of our normal analysis tools!

This week however...

OFG theory: Boot appears in the promo preview vidcaps. Check....YES, the boot is there.

However I got fooled by Press Release Title and First clue
"“I’m the Puppet Master” – The puppet master attempts to pull the strings on other castaways,"

and this first VidCap from NTOS thinking the vote out would be Ron (we all did!)

Press Images had NO Images after the Immunity Challenge.

Lauren had the most Solo Camp Press Images with 4.

Eric, Ron, Victoria, and Wardog had 2 but Eric's were just of him coming back from Fishing; they didn't really stand out.

Everyone else had 1 Solo Camp Press Image except Gavin had 0.

The Solo Camp Press Image Count was:

4 Lauren
2 Eric
2 Ron
2 Victoria
2 Wardog

1 Aurora
1 David
1 Julia
1 Julie
1 Kelley
1 Rick
0 Gavin

Here are the Solo Camp Press Images for everyone with 2 or more...

4 Lauren

2 Eric

2 Ron

2 Victoria

2 Wardog

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •