The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S38|Week9|East Coast Spoiler Thread|"Y'all are driving me crazy""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-10-19, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S38|Week9|East Coast Spoiler Thread|"Y'all are driving me crazy""
Please place all discussion regarding the episode that airs tonight in this thread until it has aired in its entirety. Have PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously on Survivor..... Flowerpower1 04-10-19 1
 Post opening segment Flowerpower1 04-10-19 2
   So.... Flowerpower1 04-10-19 3
 Post IC, Pre Tribal.... Flowerpower1 04-10-19 4
   It's looking like.... Flowerpower1 04-10-19 6
       RE: It's looking like.... michel2 04-10-19 7
 RE: S38|Week9|East Coast Spoiler Th... PepeLePew13 04-10-19 5
 TC.... Flowerpower1 04-10-19 8
   RE: TC.... michel2 04-10-19 9
 Commercial in the middle of TC? A f... Flowerpower1 04-10-19 10
   RE: Commercial in the middle of TC?... michel2 04-10-19 12
   RE: Commercial in the middle of TC?... Sheldor 04-10-19 13
 Next time on Survivor..... Flowerpower1 04-10-19 11
   RE: Next time on Survivor..... Agent99 04-11-19 14
       Thank you Agent 99! Flowerpower1 04-11-19 15
           RE: Thank you Agent 99! CTgirl 04-11-19 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-10-19, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously on Survivor....."
Devins and ddcvid weren't seeing eye to eye, facing TC, Wardog tried to get Kama to turn on each other, and it worked, at TC Ron and Julie were left in the dark and Eric was voted out, and he chose to go to EoE

Wardog: Wardog controlled the vote, Kama is fractured so now, myself Lauren and Kelley may get to crack this wide open

Ron: TC: I was shocked, kind of gutted, spent alot of time making Kama strong, people will say how stupid are they, all the power and control I thought I had, I probably will be voted out next

Gavin says that Ron was keeping me behind the curtain, Gavin says 3 million percent, I trust you all , I have a new alliance I proved I am with them, I will take this to the end....he suggests getting Julia and Victoria in

David says that TC want as he planned, but Rick didn
't see hhis side of it, the right side, who gets custody of their kid, the HII....re establish trust with Ron and Julie. So the relationship has to work between us and we can use the HII and maybe take control of this game.

Eric: I had a horrible tribal, horrible blindiside, now I am here at EoE, it's hard and there is not much to do. I came here immediately after the people that I sent here.

Reem and Eirc and Aubry talking, EoE is it's own challenge, no chance at pizza, it's a great slow down....goes from a million to zero and so it becomes easy to talk yourself off the EoE, raise a flag and all the difficulties are gone....

Joe: Eric is fighting himself, and it does eye ball you, flag waving out there, and chrism got a sting ray....eric recognizes that they are not going anywhere....Chris comes back with fish and a big sting ray. story here to tell my kids there are a lot of hard days, don't quit, don't know how many times I will talk myself out of raising that flag, see how much grit I have, it may be alot

Vata day 23

devins and Julie, I voted with you he tells her...everything is up in the air after eric gets voted out, I will concentrate on Ron and Julie....she's open, will see how it develops,

Julei I was so upset and what will the future of my game look like. David suggests they are a voting block of 4....julie suggests wardog...Julie crying, ready to ump ship to another group and still at the bottom

Julie in confessional: feeling of no support, added to it...she is losing it, she's crying to the four. Why did I sign up for this, what am I doing out here and where do I go from here

Gavin and Julia, talk, he tells her that we stay with the wardog, kelly lauren...
Julie says it worries her

Gavin says that we should get david and ron...Gavin, Julia, Wentworth, Lauren...see the four of them talking...Julia in confessional notes that they have a trio that is just as strong and don't seem to be going anywhere. Julia talks about Kelley wardog and lauren...

Gavin wants to stay tight with Wardog, Wentworth, Lauren, but Julia doesn't like how tight they are.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-10-19, 08:21 PM (EST)
2. "Post opening segment"
The intro made me feel like it would be either Ron or Julie. But, let's see?

Day 23...Come on in guys...

It's the IC, what no RC?

balance on narrow beam while balance ball on bow. beam gets more narrow. Last one is safe from the vote.

when they said someone will be voted out and be the 9 th person out of this game, we saw Gavin and Wentworth

this challenge is on...

gavin with early movement, devin with early movement...wardog with movement and is out, first to drop

Jiffy says that everybody here feels they might need immunity tonight
Julie is out

they all move down, farther down....Ron is out....devins is out....down to seven....Aurora is out, Victoria is out....Lauren is out....down to 4

Gavin, Julia, David, and wentworth. David has already done this challenge once

Kelley is out

down to three

gavin and david, Julia in middle

Julia is out

between David and Gavin

Gavin recovers. now david id moving, gavin is moving too, and david drops. Gavin wins

what a show down...been waiting for this for a long time, since age 8....I felt so accomplished in this challenge and my goal was to get David out tonight, now I can say I am the reason that David got sent home....hmmmm?

04-10-19, 08:23 PM (EST)
3. "So...."
Gavin wants to get David out this round
Julia wants to break up Wentworth, Wardog, and Lauren
Don't know who Ron/Julie/David/Devins will target?

04-10-19, 08:32 PM (EST)
4. "Post IC, Pre Tribal...."
Vata day 23 return....good job Gavin...Wardog and Kelly go to talk....see Julia and devins and david...

Devins tells us that everyone scatters...

Devins wants to pitch Kelley, Lauren and wardog....and then Gavin comes in and I give them the pitch then the Victoria pitch....they have been together the whole game and voted together always

Kelley: here is my fear, if we vote out david....they go all kama on us
Lauren: I wish that david would have won. Ron is a stategical threat and don't trust him

Lauren talks to Julia: pitches Ron
Julia says that we have options: they are okay with the david vote, but they keep pitching Ron, they may be bamboozling us
I want to reunite kama strong and get rid of Kelly...

see kama talk, and let's get Kelley out of here

victoria says we want to get rid of the big package first, get rid of the queen bee before david

Ron says he will work with them, and earn your trust back, I don't feel you trust me, see him crying
Julie: I don't know who I can trust, I am at such a low and need to pull myself back together soon

Gavin says that david is a challenge beast....gavin says this game is ours

Gavin says that everyone wants to blindside kelley and I have grown closer to her, it's turned into a dictatorship

see kelley and david

David: moving forward trying to gain trust with kama, and I have a spider sense. no one is saying a word, there is no question that we are playing the idol tonight and both david and devins agree that they will play it on David...see Ron and Julie....see them all, and they are not talking...

Wentworth: the kama people....then aurora wasn't talk to me, victoria is scraping the pot and gavin won't look at me....you are making me feel crazy. there is a chance that I am getting votes. My gut is telling me to play my idol, I am trusting people acting very strange

6. "It's looking like...."
So, at this point it looks like Wentworth and David will get idols played on them. So, who will they vote for?

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-10-19, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It's looking like...."
Kelley was planning to vote Ron, that we know.

PepeLePew13 26111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S38|Week9|East Coast Spoiler Thread|"Y'all are driving me crazy""
Very early to TC in this episode... going to be a long one with the jury involved.

04-10-19, 08:46 PM (EST)
8. "TC...."
OMG, TC at 8:33 pm EST???? That is a RECORD!!!

Jiffy says no body is to be trusted, but yet you have to trust....Julie says she was on wrong side of blindside, she doesn't trust anyone at this point.
Aurora: if you bring everyone in, it's not a blindside, it's the final goal
Wardog reacted...

Wentworth...the vibe back at camp, I was trying to establish trust but the kama group may have gotten back together...
David says tonight with the reconstituted Kama, this may happen
Devin says he may be the poop, not the minnow or the shark...gavin julia victoria didn't get back to us
Julie says that trust changes, I am physically and mentally drained, and I cannot do it again, it's a game....she's crying, so much harder than I thought, then left out in the dark from people I can trust....If I am here tomorrow, I am a free agent at this point...

Jiffy says first the people that are fans of this show, they understand this show, the other while you are crying and pleading your case some are laughing....Julia says she wass giggling, looking over at me, are we still good...
Devins says she just gave their plan away, are they still good...
Lessu is trying to create mistrust...Lauren is arguing with aurora...
Wardog: we are
Julia just told Aurora that she was spilling the beans, she mouthed it

Julia just told Devins that he was "such a passenger"
Rick is appealing to everyone that is not Kama to gang up on them
Ron and Julie just told Lauren and Wardog that they would vote with them....Wardog just asked Ron if he wanted to do Aurora? He says it's up to you two...asking Julie and Ron

Lesu and the two of us, they are jumping ship...

Victoria tells Ron that nothing has changed...

now they are suggested Julia...Julie is out, she is telling them that she is out...Wentworth tells David that the plan was him...
Julie says she does not have Kama control, she is ready to jump ship, and she runs over the david devins wentworth...

04-10-19, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TC...."
In the old days the castaways were supposed to talk only to Jeff and only when he addressed them. So much so that when jason in Survivor Micronesia interrupted Jeff who was about to send them to vote, everyone was taken by surprise. This isn't the old days!!!

04-10-19, 08:56 PM (EST)
10. "Commercial in the middle of TC? A first?"
Julie is telling Kama she is DONE with them, she's jumped ship.

Lessu has suggested Aurora first then Julie.
I don't know where Gavin stands, he looks out of it.

Julie: I was left out of the vote, and ignored all day....Ron is talking to Julie...Julia says that she has been with Julie since day one...devins says he is trying to drive, in the pilots seat
Wardog said, "et's vote, and Julie said shut up WArdog

everyone is siting down...time to vote. Jiffy says it is a crazy TC. Wardog winks at the jury

Julia votes and says well, that was one for the ages....Wentworth says OMG!
Ron says oh Lord

Vote tally

the HII's. Devins is playing his half are playing their idol, he is playing it for David....Wentworth did NOT play hers

David
Kelly
Julia
Julia
Julia
Julia
Julia
Julia

That was great!

She tells them it's been a pleasure, take care of yourselves, and good luck...

Julia goes to EoE

04-10-19, 09:07 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Commercial in the middle of TC? A first?"
There have been commercials during TC but only when there was a Double Elimination, a Fire Challenge or going to rocks. Maybe also before a revote but I'm not sure of that one.

So, first we had alliances then voting blocs and now? what do we call this? Voting Treaties? Voting Arrangements? Voting Coalitions? I prefer Coalitions myself.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-19, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Commercial in the middle of TC? A first?"
Argh! I was ONE letter from getting the Vote Off right!

I chose Julie due to...

When I should have chose Julia...

04-10-19, 09:06 PM (EST)
11. "Next time on Survivor....."
Jiffy: An empire rises
Wardog: I want to build a six person alliance (see Kelley, wardog, Lauren, Gavin, Julie, Ron)
Kelley: In confessional: the six is staying strong so it's like which one do you take out now?

Jiffy: but with the kingdom in chaos....

See Devins and Victoria talking, Devins tells her: If we come to gather we run the game.
Victoria in confessional: This is a plan that could work
See Devins Julie and David sitting together
Jiffy: ....a monarch could fall
David tells them: I think we go for wardog
See Julie
Julie: I am ready to expect fireworks tonight

Everyone voted for Julia except Aurora voted for David and Julia voted for Kelley

Agent99 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-11-19, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agent99 Click to send private message to Agent99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Next time on Survivor....."
Thank you Flowerpower for your transcripts each week. Last night must have been a doozy for you with all the scrambling occurring during tribal. I've said it a few times, but worth repeating: I appreciate all the work that goes into this thread, Michael2s editing thread, and the vidcaps. You two and CTgirl and Sheldor, I'm grateful for all the input and I read it all. It enhances my enjoyment of Survivor 10-fold! Thanks everyone. Now back to lurking mode.

04-11-19, 03:45 PM (EST)
15. "Thank you Agent 99!"
All of us enjoy it as well! I cannot wait to sit down and transcribe each week! Just wish I had more time to do the confessionals thread....could have been interesting this season and given us more clues as to the boot. Seems that we are way off this season. But, that is what we love!

Thank you, Agent 99.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-19, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Thank you Agent 99!"
Thanks Agent99 - we all do a little bit!

FloPo great job on the synopsis - there was a lot of talk this week - much harder to transcribe than action shots!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •