The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-13, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Y'know, I think I've figured out an answer to Jeff's 'no one wants the idol clue' issue. Why not just give it to everyone? Equal access, full divulgence and then whoever gets it, gets it. Players can search or not at their own will. The full field could go on a chase, or half shadow the other half, or...

...yeah, I know. I solved this a while back. No one listened then and no one's listening now.

Regardless, stay tuned for tonight's dramatic fire. Because the buffs were getting lonely in there.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... dabo 10-30-13 1
 Solved problem... Flowerpower 10-30-13 2
 Previously on Survivor.... Flowerpower 10-30-13 3
 Post Intro, Hayden stays at Tadhang Flowerpower 10-30-13 4
   RE: Post Intro, Hayden stays at Tad... dabo 10-30-13 7
       RE: Post Intro, Hayden stays at Tad... b1whois 10-31-13 19
           RE: Post Intro, Hayden stays at Tad... dabo 10-31-13 20
 Numbers of interest. Estee 10-30-13 5
 Post RI challenge, pre IC... Flowerpower 10-30-13 6
 Post F5 pact and Vytas love.... Flowerpower 10-30-13 8
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... dabo 10-30-13 9
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... michel 10-31-13 15
 Post Challenge... Flowerpower 10-30-13 10
 So long Laura B... Flowerpower 10-30-13 11
 So, any wagers on who will come bac... Flowerpower 10-30-13 12
   RE: So, any wagers on who will come... mimo 10-30-13 13
       RE: So, any wagers on who will come... Round Robin 10-31-13 14
           RE: So, any wagers on who will come... michel 10-31-13 16
               RE: So, any wagers on who will come... Flowerpower 10-31-13 18
           RE: So, any wagers on who will come... Flowerpower 10-31-13 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-13, 07:34 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-13 AT 07:35 PM (EST)

Unfortunately, getting swamped with ghoulies tonight hoping to stay out of tomorrow's rains.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-13, 07:51 PM (EST)
2. "Solved problem..."
Sounds good to me, Estee!

10-30-13, 08:06 PM (EST)
3. "Previously on Survivor...."
Previously on Survivor: In a batle of blood vs water the returners are in control of the game, Vytas is the obnly man, and Cierra is the only girl...Aras is going to be the target, at new Galang the plan is obvious...Vytas...but after they lost, Kat was caught turning on her alliannce, I have to do what's best for Monica...in the end, her betrayal was too much to overlook. 11 left

Back at Redemption Island see Kat, at least I didn't cry, we had an issue with trust, Monica was feeling on the outs so was Laura b so Vytas swooped in.

I had an over strategizer, million dollar winner and her daughter who's a tag along and Vytas...

Hayden is going to be so disappointed...

in the AM, see Kat crying on the beach...I don't think I played the right way...I feel like Hayden will be embarrassed that I am here, that I didn't play better, I don't want him to be ashamed of me, I don't want to play without hism he's my best friend, I want to go to duel and win...

cut to RI, Hayden sees Kat, Kat wants a hug from him and she gets one, she says she's sorry, he assures her it's ok..Jiffy says she's worried about your relationship, he says that his relationship with Kat is more impt than this game...Caleb pats him on the back...Kat said her plan was to play together...she felt like she was letting him down...he is great, very assuring...Jiffy is going to challenge you on that, you can take the spot of the person that is in the arena, you are the one to fight for your life....cut to intro music...

10-30-13, 08:17 PM (EST)
4. "Post Intro, Hayden stays at Tadhang"
We know that Hayden stays at Tadhang and does NOT switch with Kat because we have seen him in the previews....! D'oh to Jiffy!

So, Jiffy calls him out, will you switch, talk through the option...Kat asks him what he wants to do, she says that she would switch, because she is afraid that she will not do well in the puzzle

Who has the better shot to win the game...Kat says that you do, no one ever says anything bad about Hayden, Hayden asked whats better for us long term, and she says you will do better in the game than me, Kat says that she will do the RI and you stay, they are both crying. Kat said that she is terrible at puzzles...both are crying...

Challenge is building a vertical fire puzzle...see Hayden crying, wiping tears...

first untie knots, release machaete to chop bag of puzze pieces down, here Aras and Tyson rooting or Kat...Kat is flying, hear them cheering comeon Kat...

John is working on his puzzle, and Kat can't get the pieces out...same puzzle Cochran won in the final immunity challenge..Cierra says good job mom, Hayden working hard to get Kat back in this, Laura looking hard at John's puzzle, and Kat calls her a cheater....Kat is doing it now, Laura is having trouble, Kat with another peice, Kat getting the hang of it, come on Kat, Aras puts his arm around Cierra as Laura struggles. John wins...Laura looking at John's puzzle...they tell her to look at Laura's puzzle, Gervase now helping Kat, Laura is winning but Kat is not out yet, Laura starting to pull away, Laura is winning...Kat is out, see Hayden, she is crying. she hugs Kat, she asks him if he is going to break up with her, and he says no, turns around and says take care of him...

John, who gets clue to the idol, he gives it to Monica...she is throwing it out in fire, thanks for the kind gesture.

They head out, and the camera focuses on Hayden.

10-30-13, 08:41 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Post Intro, Hayden stays at Tadhang"
Kat certainly wranged all the drama she could out of her trip to RI.

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-31-13, 05:33 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Post Intro, Hayden stays at Tadhang"
i have to say, i came to HATE KAT last night with all of her whimpering about relationship insecurities. i usually dont jump on the "hate the weak" bandwagon but last night i just despised her weakness and i never want to see her again. to be more charitable i think she is just very immature and possesses a rather low intelligence. see how nice i can be?
this fits in well with my complete dislike for this season. i dont know what this game is BUT IT IS NOT SURVIVOR. all the emotional fluffy stuff is a complete betrayal of what was once a fascinating game of social and physical STRATEGY. it is not just the loved-ones twist, but also the return of redemption island that horribly corrupts the game i used to want to play more than anything.

10-31-13, 06:51 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Post Intro, Hayden stays at Tadhang"
I pretty much agree with you on everything, but I couldn't hate Kat last night. I just had too much fun laughing at all the over-wranged superficial nonsense.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-13, 08:31 PM (EST)
5. "Numbers of interest."
A third of the way into the episode before anyone started playing the game.

Halfway before any active player challenge came up.

Very little Survivor in this season.

10-30-13, 08:35 PM (EST)
6. "Post RI challenge, pre IC..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-13 AT 09:20 PM (EST)

Tadhana day 17: They all apologize to Hayden, Tyson hugs him...Hayden says that I feel reponsible, at RI I could have traded places with her and I didn't. He's crying in confessional, Kat is naiive, and I was in a position to help her and I didn't and I am not proud of it.

They talk about their tribe and they say that it's alot harder than we thought it would be...they say that they have each other and that we can pull Vytas back over here and just wipe them out, says Hayden to all the boys...Haydon conf: with Kat gone I can play a little more cut throat and it will strengthen my position with the people over here because they are all single, except Aras...We all don't have loved ones anymore so that is one thing we all have in common says Hayden in confessional, except Aras.

Aras asks if anyone wants to go meditate, they say no,

On the mtn Aras meditating and he has a confessional on top of the mtn: I couldn 't have asked for a better situation over here, having two of the tightest guys with me, Tyson and Gervase and when we merge we will have Vytas, he is obviously my core partner so I feel we have a real dominant position in the game. I just need to let go, be intuitive and be guided to the right places, so when I meditate I hear Jeff's voice say, winner of Survivor Blood vs Water, Aras, and I do my best to know that I am taken care of...

Cut to the rest of the tribe back at camp, Tyson talking, you guys ready for this, we will most likely go to the merge tomorrow, and who do you hear the most out of Ara's' mouth, maybe you can guess, some one says, his brother. They are one of the most dangerous couples left in the game. We have to take out either Aras or Vytas sooner rather than later...Gervase adds: His final four already has 2 people taken, him and Vytas.

Tyson continues: If we stick together we can get to the end, and I will tell you that I will stick with you guys 100% to the end, final five...

Cierra in conf: I was really shocked that it was Tyson that proposed the plan because he seems so tight with Aras, but in the same hand Tyson is smart, something right now we all have in common is that we can trust each other because we don't have anyone over there that we trust more. Tyson: everyone cool, they all agree....Tyson says we have to have each other's back, I am very happy

Tyson in confessional: I thought Aras was playing a very good game at first, but everyone is seeing his main motivation and that is to get to Vytas. He is getting really comfortable and that is playing right into my game plan,.,..

Cut to Galang: Good morning you two, to Vytas and Katie...Vytas slept great, even though he's not part of our alliance, he's been to the school of hard knocks, she would be honored if he took an interest in Katie, but he would have to hit her over the head and drag her into a cave because she doesn't flirt...I'm ready for grand babies

Tina asks Vytas what is the hardest part of this game...he says that's easy, the dishonesty...The tribe swap was tough beign 1 guy with girls but yoga has taught me what will ingratiate me to the girls...tells a story of a girl that walked into his yoga class and asked for 100 bucks and he said sure.

Vytas in conf: In my experience women like a bad boy, but they like a newly reformed bad boy more...

Laura B in conf. he's a wonderful man, and I am feeling more open to Vytas. Laura's insecurities are her social game but she is coming more at peace with her game, she loves Vytas, must keep her heart out of it, she loves Vytas but must stick with the girls to further her game and will do what ever she has to do...

10-30-13, 08:44 PM (EST)
8. "Post F5 pact and Vytas love...."
Galang...tree mail...chained to a family not of your choosing may make you a victim of fate...all chained together doing something...Vytas is not confident about their chances, they are the underdogs in the challenge. he walks off and they all talk, the women, if we lose it has to be Vytas...and Laura B cries....WHOOOOT? Our girl alliance, we are strong and we will stick with that...she apologizes to them...Monica says let's just win and we dont' need to worry about it....cut to challenge

Cierra hands back the idol...4 members each tribe chained together at the ankly, 2 have wrist coiled, must undo the coil, then go through the obstacles, make bolos' to throw over bars and win...playing for all the fried chicken you can eat, corn, mac and cheese, ice tea, lemonade...Tadhana is sitting out Cierra...

Gervase, Caleb, Hayden, and Aras, vs Vytas, Laura B, Katie, Monica. Tadhana going very quickly, 8 people connected and untying puzzle peices, now must get out, Galang has all 4 and trying to head out...., Tadhana in first, Galang in last, once you have them, can head out....Aras is going through Monica's legs...both tribes have all their bags, Tyson is untying and going to throw, Tina for the other tribe...Tina empties bag first...must connect the chains to the balls to make bolos to throw...Tyson has them all, must land three, has one,Tina has one, Tyson misses, so does Tina, Tyson has 2, now needs one more, Tina misses, and Tyson misses, Tina lands her second, Tyson can win it, misses, Tina can win and misses, Tyson wins! Immunity and reward! Tadhana, started off this game you coudn't win, now you can't lose...go get the night free of tc and enjoy the food, love you guys says Aras...

see Laura B, then Vytas as the walk out of TC when Jiffy says someone will be voted out and sent to RI...

10-30-13, 08:58 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-13 AT 08:58 PM (EST)

So, lemme see if I got this right:
Monica the Culpepper wants everything set even before they go to the chal, who will get the boot if they lose the chal.
They all agree on Vytas the boot.
Then they go lose the chal.
Then LauraB tells Vytas, which they all agreed on already, he's the boot.
So then Laura is unpredictable? She should have had permission from Monica the Culpepper to say what they had all already agreed to anyway?

Okay, I see.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-13, 07:41 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'd agree if only Monica was upset but everyone was surprised by Laura's decision. Even Laura said that she was taking leadership of the group which isn't something that would sit well in any group.

10-30-13, 09:04 PM (EST)
10. "Post Challenge..."
See Tadhang at the picnic on the beach...they are running to the table...all pig out, they say prayer, and Hayden says it, it's a miracle, we got so lucky with the tribe swap...Haydon conf: I started off the game with a four game losing streak with challenges, that sucked, now we are on a rolland now we can't lose, I am looking forward the future looks bright...

see them eating..Cierra says that she is getting full...Tyson says I'm not, Caleb asks qould anyone mind if I took ice out of this, and Tyson tells him, you can do whatever you want, that is the approach I have been taking...plus we came to your beach and ate all your food, I am a one man wrecking ball...Tyson in conf: I haven't been hungry since i got to this beach, I have convinced everyone to eat as much rice as possible, and everyone agrees, I am a 3 time vet of this game so of course everyone thinks that I will be right...

then they talk about the other team and Kat going...thought she would be safe, who is in control over there? Hayden thought Vytas was safe, but you never know, I thought Kat was safe too...Tyson says, we are all safe!

Cut to Galang: Vytas says we all tried our best. Laura in front of all the girls says that we decided, us four girls, that you are the next to go, he says why? Because you are such an amazing guy and I don't think a blindside is fair...so you think I can have a good afternoon, she says no...guess you can be a peace with that...

Laura in conf: says that it just came down...it was hard for me, I did take the bull by the horns by taking a leadership position...Laura says we have the loyalty here to monica, I hope it sticks...

Then Monica and Tina cannot believe what Laura did, Monica says Survivor 101 don't you meet with uyour alliance before you make a decision....this AM I thought I could trust Laura B, now I don't know, and this game is built on Trust!

tina...Vytas is a threat, but everyone likes him, but Laura B makes me nervous.

Vytas and Tina are in the water, and he askes her am I going tonight, and Tina says I don't think so, I think it will be Laura B...

Vytas in conf: says When laura told me I was going home, I thought I was screwed, but I have done my due diligence when it comes to building trust with these women...here's the deal, females are in control but they always need one alpha male to take care of the pride...

the talk

Katie says in my head we should vote Vytas if he gets to the end it will be hard to beat him, but Laura b she's a wild card. Here Tina pray about them both

TC: Laura says she told him it will be him
Vytas was discouraged becasue he is trying his best
Monica says that it's risky, if you are in an alliance together before you blow the cover let's talk about it first
Katie agrees with Monica
Vytas, it's you are going unless you can convince them of someone else going.
Vytas says in the last TC Kat went home becasue she wasn't trust worthy...if you can trust me...
Tina: Vytas is like his brother, he's trustworthy and on instinct I feel I can trust him
Vytas was moving forward with his old tribe and if he goes tonight, unfortunate
If I go tonight, he would be proud of me, but bummed I am gone, Aras and I still have a ways to grow together
Laura B says that they have a bond and ara a huge threat in this game
Laura struggles with letting people know who I am
What will Rupert think how you are playing the game
proud of me, I have been in rupert's shadow and now I am playing for me and it feels good.
Tina says some people don't liek to make friends, and Tina loves to make friends
Vytas will make his vote fo who is the least trustworthy, judge us on how we have played the last 18 days and that's it.

Laura B is first voter

Vytas votes Laura B

Vote Tally:

Vytas
Laura B
Laura
Laura is out

Tina raches up and touches her...

She says by guys...

Tongihts Tribal illustrates one of the trickiest parts of the game, everytime you open your mouth you risk saying something that can get you voted out...

10-30-13, 09:10 PM (EST)
11. "So long Laura B..."
Next time on Survivor:

See Ciera, Jiffy: the winner of todays duel will reenter this game...
Jiffy: who will hold out the longest,
See John Struggling on the pole to hang on...
Laura: I am not letting go

Jiffy: and what will happen, You can drop your buffs, we are merged
Jiffy: When blood finally mixes with water, and see Aras and Vytas immediately get up and hug each other...

I just can't believe they kept Vytas and voted me out...John says he thought it would be Vytas too.

Laura B: If I go back in the game I am certainly not siding with the girls and that is for damn sure!

10-30-13, 09:35 PM (EST)
12. "So, any wagers on who will come back into the game?"
My money is on Laura M. And, she will tip the scales...

Possibly, Tyson, Gervase, Caleb, Hayden, Cierra, Laura M

Vs.

Tina, Katie, Aras, Vytas, Monica

How will they do it?

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-30-13, 10:50 PM (EST)
13. "RE: So, any wagers on who will come back into the game?"
Agree that it makes sense to be Laura M. to come back into the game. The question is, does she come back to join the "singles' or given the conversation that Ciera was involved with (in which it was clear that the singles would be targeting those who still have a loved one in the game), will they join with the pairs? Definitely an interesting dynamic.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-31-13, 01:39 AM (EST)
14. "RE: So, any wagers on who will come back into the game?"
I say it'll be John. Unless they hand them one of the kinds of challenges that guys just can't do well, I think he beats the women and both of them get the ax.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-13, 07:45 AM (EST)
16. "RE: So, any wagers on who will come back into the game?"
They've had that challenge a few times:
-Twila beat Chad
-Candice gave Ozzy a run for his money
- Danielle and Parvati dominated it.
It's a challenge made for a strong, light woman. John isn't Ozzy.

10-31-13, 09:21 AM (EST)
18. "RE: So, any wagers on who will come back into the game?"
Thanks for the recap, michel! I agree, I don't think that John will win....in the promo they showed Laura M's foot slipping, but she said she was NOT letting go. So I think, as she is the lightest that perhaps she will win.

The only thing that gives me pause was the last statement that we heard before Survivor was off last night was this:

Laura B: If I go back in the game I am certainly not siding with the girls and that is for damn sure!

Unfortunately though for her, I recall Candice making a similar statement right before her fall on RI. So...

10-31-13, 07:48 AM (EST)
17. "RE: So, any wagers on who will come back into the game?"
The RI final challenge is hanging on to tall poles. They have 3 poles as wide as telephone poles, and they have carved a very small divot to place your feet. I think this is the challenge where they start out lower on the pole with larger holes carvings, and must go up after so many minutes, till finally at the top where there really is a very minimal shelf to hold your feet.

I think men with a heavy upper body will have trouble with this challenge. I think this will favor Laura M, as Laura B is bigger as well...?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •