The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S27 ep8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-13, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S27 ep8"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

Double Elim Week! At least if we can trust Probst's word, though he is a proven liar. What we otherwise know from advance promos, this week they merge into one tribe, and one of the players at RI gets back in the game. If he's a liar about it then it could be a one-elim or no-elim week. Not that he has a reason to lie about it, but sometimes he seems to lie for no reason.

The DAWS

New Galang

KC. Katie Collins, Tina's daughter (Tadhana)
MC. Monica Culpepper, Brad's wife (Galang)
TW. Tina Wesson, Katie's mother (Galang)
VB. Vytas Baskauskas, Aras' brother (Tadhana)

New Tadhana

AB. Aras Baskauskas, Vytas' brother (Galang)
CB. Caleb Bankston, Colton's fiance (Tadhana)
CE. Ciera Eastin, Laura M's daughter (Tadhana)
GP. Gervase Peterson, Marissa's uncle (Galang)
HM. Hayden Moss, Kat's boyfriend (Tadhana)
TA. Tyson Apostal, Rachel's boyfriend (Galang)

Redemption Island

JC. John Cody, Candice's husband (Tadhana)
LB. Laura Boneham "Laura B", Rupert's wife (T'Galang/NewG)
LM. Laura Morett "Laura M", Ciera's mother (Galang)

Eliminated

RB. Rupert Boneham, Laura B's husband (Galang/R)
CC. Colton Cumbie, Caleb's fiance (Galang)
RF. Rachel Foulger, Tyson's girlfriend (Tadhana/R)
MP. Marissa Peterson, Gervace's niece (Tadhana/R)
CW. Candice Woodcock Cody, John's wife (Galang/R)
BC. Brad "Culpepper" Culpepper, Monica's husband (Tadhana/R)
KE. Kat Edorsson, Hayden's girlfriend (Galang/NewG/R)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot (and elim) in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "elim-LB boot-JC." You have two things to vote on, who loses the duel at RI and is eliminated (elim), and who is voted out at TC (boot).

Letter codes have been provided for each player, please use them -- or not, the way things are going they may not matter until the finale. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (new tribe name, who wins reward, who wins immunity, do HIIs get found, do HIIs get played, who gets fatter), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread. It's easier that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: elim-JC boot-LB."

3. This is not a discussion thread do not treat it as such.

Make your case as much as you want, but there are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, we're really all most interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Elim: Laura B, John C/Boot: Aras Flowerpower 11-05-13 1
 Elim: JC & LB Boot: AB Round Robin 11-06-13 2
 elim-JC elim-LB boot-AB dabo 11-06-13 3
 Eliminate Laura B and John, boot Ar... kingfish 11-06-13 4
 Elim: JC and LB Boot:: CB Corvis 11-06-13 5
 Elim: LB & JC | Boot: LM tribephyl 11-06-13 6
 Elim: LB & JC | Boot: LM Murphy3126 11-06-13 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-13, 02:40 PM (EST)
1. "Elim: Laura B, John C/Boot: Aras"
1. It’s do or die in a redemption battle that will leave castaways clinging for their lives.

Laura M is not letting go, and is returned to the game. We have vidcap evidence.

2. Meanwhile, a potentially game-changing blindside at tribal leaves one castaway on the outs.

The game changing blindside is Aras, and it potentially changes Vytas game leaving him on the outs. His former tribemates were at the heart of his brothers blindside. Vytas may be on the outs this ep, but I have confidence he'll regain composure quickly...

3. and the hidden immunity idol falls into the hands of an unlikely castaway

Cierra perhaps? This is a cr*p shoot...

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-06-13, 03:39 AM (EST)
2. "Elim: JC & LB Boot: AB"
The elims are automatic no-brainers given the vidcap evidence. There are lots of possible voteouts, but Aras holds a slight edge as most likely to go.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-13, 10:41 AM (EST)
3. "elim-JC elim-LB boot-AB"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-13 AT 10:42 AM (EST)

Merge time, player gets back into the game from RI, and probably the last two pre-jury players are out. Laura M is pretty much a lock for player getting back into the game. The new Kalamity Tribe starts targetting surviving pairs, Aras is too dangerous to keep around.

Someone finds HII, clueless Monica? No idea about the immunity but the anti-Aras plot won't care as long as it isn't Aras.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-13, 01:12 PM (EST)
4. "Eliminate Laura B and John, boot Aras."
Being a natural born contrarian, I usually disagree with everyone. Today is an exception, and I'm sad.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-06-13, 02:42 PM (EST)
5. "Elim: JC and LB Boot:: CB"
So we have Katie, Monica and Tina as a strong alliance. Vytas will most likely stick with them since his old alliance of Caleb and Hayden shattered. However, whatever way Aras goes, so will Vytas.

On the other side, there's the new alliance of five: Caleb, Ciera, Gervase, Hayden and Tyson. Not knowing about this alliance, Aras will be torn between Gervase/Tyson and Tina/Monica. Tyson wants Aras gone, but Gervase isn't as sure. Gerv and Aras are friends outside of the game.

Returning to the game with an axe to grind against Aras, Monica, Tina, Gervase and Tyson is Laura. Neither side will trust her and the fact that the five person alliance is counting on Ciera to bring her into the fold isn't a good thing. Ciera is the lowest on the totem pole of that new alliance.

What if Aras decides to reform the original returning players alliance, adding in Vytas and Katie? That would leave Hayden, Caleb, Ciera and Laura on the outside.

Hayden and Caleb are the most likely boots in that scenario. I'm going with Caleb because I think he's seen as the least trustworthy.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-13, 04:44 PM (EST)
6. "Elim: LB & JC | Boot: LM"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-13 AT 05:20 PM (EST)

Multiple reasons I feel this way.
The title? "Skin Of My Teeth"
The tease? "...the player who returns to the game often dictates which way the game will tilt."

To begin...
Laura M is a challenge threat.
A challenge threat who just won her way back into the game
at the precise time it becomes an individual game.
Laura M was the second biggest vote-receiver after Candice and will NOT be making any ins with ANY of the veterans. Aras included.
She will be 'forced' into joining with her daughter and abiding by all of Cierra's alliance-mates.

Yes, she will be happy to know that Cierra, Hayden and Caleb have made a deal with Tyson and Gervase to target Aras (or Vytas).
But this deal depends solely on Tyson and Gervase keeping their end of the deal. (Although this configuration has Tyson and Gervase as 6th and 5th in a 6 person majority.)

My actual thought is that Tyson will not want to target Aras right away. For a few reasons.
1st, Tyson's "original" Alliance of 5 includes Aras.
2nd, Aras is still a bigger target than Tyson and is useful for shielding himself.
3rd, Tyson has an option of keeping BOTH alliances happy by targeting 1 of 2 people who aren't in either alliance. Vytas OR Laura M.

Add into that JP's assertion that the RI returnee's actions are the determining factor of the merge episode, we are left with 3 possible outcomes.
(Do they become a swing vote?) 2 opposing factions form and Laura M. is the swing vote. Nope.
(Do they re-enter a former alliance?) The tribes remain loyal to their initial configurations and Laura M. is able to bury the hatchet with the majority alliance. No Way.
(Or are they a quick vote out and sent right back from where they came?) Tyson plays both sides but commits to the alliance wherein he is ranked higher. Yup.

Vytas gets votes but Laura gets a round-trip ticket to RI.

Edited to add my thoughts regarding the "Unlikely" Hidden Idol possessor.
I am going to plant myself in the Monica camp. The clue has been handed to her on 4 different occasions and for all of them she has burned that clue.
But it is the waterfall press image that plants an idea in my head where Monica is happy about wresting control in this game and the idol is the most likely catalyst.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-06-13, 07:14 PM (EST)
7. "Elim: LB & JC | Boot: LM"
Too early for Aras. Tyson learned a lesson with dumbest move in Survivor history, & sticks with Alliance as 11 left is too high to go after alliance members. Laura M. was not in the alliance, could be a vengeful swing vote & potential Mothers/daughters alliance of 4 + a couple whom-evers. As a challenge hound, she's too strong to ignore & relationship with daughter is not competitive like Aras/Vytas whom might eventually go after one another.

Ciera, Katie or Vytas would be "unlikely" for HI, I'm guessing Ciera, maybe based on info from John passed on to Laura M at RI ... or maybe she just trips over it!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •