The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27: Ep5. Title, Teases and Tweets: "The Dead Can Still Talk""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-10-13, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"S27: Ep5. Title, Teases and Tweets: "The Dead Can Still Talk""
S27: Ep5. Title, Teases and Tweets: "The Dead Can Still Talk"

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-blood-vs-water/releases/view?id=36936

ONE CASTAWAY SACRIFICES THEIR OWN LIFE IN THE GAME FOR A LOVED ONE, ON “SURVIVOR: BLOOD VS. WATER,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 16

"The Dead Can Still Talk" – One castaway sacrifices their own life in the game for a loved one. Meanwhile, this season of blindsides continues at a wild, unpredictable tribal council, on SURVIVOR: BLOOD VS. WATER, Wednesday, Oct. 16 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/10/10/survivor-blood-vs-water-jeff-probst-episode-4/?ew_packageID=20354695

EW: I have one word for the Cody-Culpepper reunion at Redemption Island: AWKWARD! Go ahead and tease us up for net week, sir!

PROBST: Their first few moments together on Redemption Island are awesome, and then to go against each other in battle — it will be epic! These are the moments we hoped we would get when we decided to do this season. Blood vs. Water — how far will the couple go to protect each other? How far would you go? Tune in next week, caped crusaders!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S27: Ep5. Title, Teases and Twe... michel 10-12-13 1
   RE: S27: Ep5. Title, Teases and Twe... Flowerpower 10-13-13 2
       RE: S27: Ep5. Title, Teases and Twe... suzzee 10-13-13 3
           RE: S27: Ep5. Title, Teases and Twe... michel 10-13-13 4
   RE: S27: Ep5. Title, Teases and Twe... Dangerous 10-13-13 6
       RE: S27: Ep5. Title, Teases and Twe... michel 10-13-13 7
 RE: S27: Ep5. Title, Teases and Twe... dabo 10-13-13 5
 Did anyone say "The Dead Can Still ... Sheldor 10-17-13 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-13, 02:33 PM (EST)
1. "RE: S27: Ep5. Title, Teases and Tweets: "The Dead Can Still Talk""
We have an apparent contradiction between "One castaway sacrifices their own life in the game for a loved one" and Jeff saying: "then to go against each other in battle"

The first suggests that Monica takes Brad's place but then Jeff clearly says that Brad battles the Codys. So which is it? To make sense I propose that the castaway that makes the sacrifice isn't Monica and that it happens during the challenge where maybe Laura throws it to save Cierra. But then she isn't voted out because there is a blindside => Kitty Kat leaves.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-13, 08:37 AM (EST)
2. "RE: S27: Ep5. Title, Teases and Tweets: "The Dead Can Still Talk""
Great thoughts, michel! I am with you. I just read the misdirection clues and it baffled me right away. In the promo we hear Monica tell Jiffy that she would like to switch places with Brad, but then later in vidcaps we see Brad put his hand up in a "stop" gesture. I think it clearly appears that Brad is putting the squash on changing places. And, the teaser confirms this with the clue, and then to go against each other in battle. So, I agree, Monica will NOT change places with Brad, therefore he will go against the 2 Cody's in the RI challenge.

So, what does this clue mean...One castaway sacrifices their own life in the game for a loved one. 100% agree with michel. Laura M's entire story and all of her confessionals have been about how she loves her daughter so much and it's so hard to go against her. Clearly, Cierra is in grave danger, now that they are down to 2 girls and 3 guys. Laura M is not stupid. She sees what is going on. I agree, I think she will choose to somehow throw the challenge, to prevent the Tadhangs from going back to TC. That is the only thing that possibly fits. While she fully expects to be the one sacrificed at TC, Kat will go solely because her partner is far more threatening than Cierra is.

The only other thing that I can think of is that she finds a HII and gives it to her daughter right in front of both tribes?

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-13, 10:45 AM (EST)
3. "RE: S27: Ep5. Title, Teases and Tweets: "The Dead Can Still Talk""
I have to agree with what you two have laid out, the HII is remote though, that would have been something the teasers would have been promoting rabidly but that would have been fun. When someone does find the HII, depending on who finds it it would be a real possibility of a public hand over down the line.

Kat's been such a non entity, no story except as Hayden's loved one and not much of a story at that. I have to wonder if she's just livid over that as she's watching the show. She's not even being hyped as eye candy.

10-13-13, 11:32 AM (EST)
4. "RE: S27: Ep5. Title, Teases and Tweets: "The Dead Can Still Talk""
You know, it could hype through poor phrasing. Instead of "a castaway sacrifices..." they could have meant: "A castaway is willing to sacrifice..." so they'd still be talking about Monica.

Dangerous 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-13-13, 03:36 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S27: Ep5. Title, Teases and Tweets: "The Dead Can Still Talk""
Not necessarily a contradiction.

My reading of this is that the sacrifice that takes place is one of the Cody's (probably John) sacrificing their life in the game during the Redemption Island challenge.

Brad probably wins and one of Candice or John goes home. John probably throws the challenge to save Candice and in so doing is eliminated.

10-13-13, 04:56 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S27: Ep5. Title, Teases and Tweets: "The Dead Can Still Talk""
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-13 AT 04:57 PM (EST)

That's another possibility but note that I wrote apparent contradiction. The promo showed Monica offering to take Brad's place so hyping that a castaway makes a sacrifice is apparently referring to that.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-13, 01:57 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S27: Ep5. Title, Teases and Tweets: "The Dead Can Still Talk""
Blindside stuff doesn't jibe with a castaway giving up to save a loved one. I'm leaning towards Brad winning the duel, leaving Candice and John to fight it out for second as they realize one of them will have to burn the buff.

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-17-13, 04:41 PM (EST)
8. "Did anyone say "The Dead Can Still Talk"???"
Who said: "The Dead Can Still Talk".

What castaway did this?
"One castaway sacrifices their own life in the game for a loved one"

Was that really a "wild, unpredictable tribal council"?

Maybe this Press Release is for a different episode...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •