The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27: Ep 4 VidCaps *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-13, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"S27: Ep 4 VidCaps *No Sources*"
Keeping the ep4 vidcaps and discussion of those vidcaps here and below...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post Show Promo tribephyl 10-03-13 1
 Ep 4 Press Images tribephyl 10-03-13 2
   RE: Ep 4 Press Images tribephyl 10-03-13 3
       RE: Ep 4 Press Images bbaper 10-03-13 4
           RE: Ep 4 Press Images tribephyl 10-04-13 6
       RE: Ep 4 Press Images Sheldor 10-04-13 9
   RE: Ep 4 Press Images bbaper 10-03-13 5
       RE: Ep 4 Press Images PhillyBrat 10-04-13 7
       RE: Ep 4 Press Images Flowerpower 10-04-13 8
 S27E04 Web Promo Sheldor 10-04-13 10
 EW: Spouses Candice and John talk a... Sheldor 10-09-13 11
 One Armed Dude and Three Moms (Snea... Sheldor 10-09-13 12
 Ep4 Post Show PR Photos Sheldor 10-10-13 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-03-13, 06:24 PM (EST)
1. "Post Show Promo"
Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...
Brad: I've been a target my whole life. This is nothing new.
Probst: ...Brad thinks he's in control of the game...
Brad <camera confessional>: I'm the Grand Poobah. I mean, it's just natural for me to kind of lead my family.
Probst: ...but he goes from the driver's seat to the hot seat.
<Candice enters Redemption Island arena and flips the bird to Brad>
Brad: Have I shushed a woman?
Candice: He felt about "this" small.
Brad: Ask John. Ask John.
Candice: You're a child.

10-03-13, 06:26 PM (EST)
2. "Ep 4 Press Images"

10-03-13, 06:32 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Ep 4 Press Images"
It's clear the caps of the future RI (from last week)...

are indeed from ep4...

Wow. That puzzle looks agonizingly difficult.

bbaper 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-03-13, 11:04 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ep 4 Press Images"
I have a question, is this picture from the second RI challenge or some future RI challenge. Not from the first or third RI challenge.

I can see Vytas to the left of Brad, in the bottom right... is that a buff, Caleb's shirt or hat? (it almost looks like a buff tied around Ciera's head). I don't quite see it fits into the second RI challenge. Possibly a future RI challenge?

10-04-13, 00:19 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Ep 4 Press Images"
It is from the second RI Challenge, where Colton quits and Rachel is asked to burn her buff.

The red on the right is Cierra. The angle of the shot has it appear that she is sitting in front of Vytas or Brad. When in actuality she is sitting in front of Hayden.

Sheldor 4603 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-04-13, 09:09 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep 4 Press Images"
Episode 4's RI Puzzle Duel was the Episode 8 Immunity Challenge "Odd Shaped Bottoms" from S24 One World. 11 players did the ladder bridge moving 4 bags of puzzle pieces containing *60* puzzle pieces along a twisted rope.

4 players (Jay, Kim, Troyzan, and Alicia) moved on to the puzzle and Jay pulled out a big come from behind victory.

YouTube video here:

Survivor: One World - Odd Shaped Bottoms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY06DzRejWg

bbaper 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-03-13, 11:25 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Ep 4 Press Images"
Looking at the Date/ time stamp, these pictures where taken about 2 1/2 hours after the IC in episode 4.

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-04-13, 07:34 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Ep 4 Press Images"
Things I notice:

At the IC there look to be bags of "puzzle pieces" after they are done collecting the boxes.

The shot we got here:

Looks like the result at the END of the dual, (Notice how Brad has his shoulders covered to prevent sun burn.) I am curious if the reaction is the fall of a Cody?

Also isn't it quite strange that ALL the Press photos are from the loved ones and not the returning players? (Minus the immunity challege shots that is..)

My 2 cents.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-13, 08:46 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Ep 4 Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-13 AT 09:30 PM (EST)

Wow, between the vidcaps, press images, and then the teasers, it seems like an obvious boot this week.

Just adding that it sure looks like the "one armed dude and the three moms" will be winning the RC/IC, sending the one in the "hotseat" to RI. Note the sit outs for the Galang tribe will be Kat and Tina.

I agree that most likely one of the Cody's will be going home, best guess...John.

10-04-13, 09:51 PM (EST)
10. "S27E04 Web Promo"
Survivor Season 27 Blood vs Water Episode 4 Web Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnw-xLGHuPU

Transcript:

Announcer: CBS, Wednesday, it's Survivors versus family members.

Aras (camera confessional): This is a chance for us to compete on an even playing field.

Announcer: No rules...

Katie (camera confessional): There's only one person who wins the game. I have to do what I have to do to win.

Announcer: ...no shame...

John (at Redemption Island Duel): He's not someone to be trusted so people should start thinking about that.

Announcer: Not one...

Jeff Probst: The first time that has ever happened...

Announcer: ...but two shocking Survivor firsts...

Jeff Probst (at Tribal Council): Well, that was one of the biggest shifts of power that has ever happened at Tribal Council.

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030
_0031
_0032

10-09-13, 07:28 PM (EST)
11. "EW: Spouses Candice and John talk about tonight's big duel -- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS"
EW 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Spouses Candice and John talk about tonight's big duel -- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS
By Dalton Ross on Oct 9, 2013 at 7:50AM
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/10/09/survivor-blood-vs-water-candice-john/?ew_packageID=20354695

Tonight features a Survivor first: spouses competing against each other in an individual competition. Thanks to this season’s Blood vs. Water twist (which features returning players playing with/against their loved ones) husband and wife John and Candice Cody will be competing against each other — as well as Marissa Peterson — with the last place finisher being eliminated from the game. We got some exclusive photos from tonight’s contest (at 8pm on CBS) for you right here, as well as a Q&A with the husband and wife themselves. What do they have to say about the big spouse smackdown? Read on to find out! (Click through all 5 pages to read the entire Q&A and see all the exclusive photos.)

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: So what was going through your mind, Candice, right before the competition as you thought about potentially sending your spouse home if you beat him in the duel, or “truel” as it were?

CANDICE CODY: John and I had talked about potentially competing against each other in challenges before we started the game. We had agreed to both fight our hardest no matter what happened. I think it was easier said than done though. I made sure we reiterated the plan to go hard or go home before leaving camp for the truel. I needed to hear confirmation from him that he was going to try his hardest and not just let me win because my own heart was feeling heavy knowing that he was counting on me to do the same. He kept trying to look at me and smile and encourage me leading up to the duel, but the more support he offered, the harder it was for me to put ice in my veins and focus solely on the task at hand. Walking into the duel, I had so many things on my mind: blowing up Brad for cutting my man, making sure John made it through, making sure I made it through, having to hope that Marissa, a young woman for whom I have the utmost respect, comes in last place. It was gut wrenching.

EW: John, what was your mindset in terms of taking out your wife?

JOHN CODY: Before the game started, and after I joined Candice on Redemption Island, we discussed the idea of “playing our own game.” We promised to each play as hard as possible and trust the other to take care of themselves. Of course, that’s easier said than done. To be honest, I was mostly concerned about not going home myself. Candice is great at individual challenges, she always has been, and at that point I was completely untested in that arena. I assumed going in that Candice was going to finish first and that it would come down to Marissa and me, and I definitely didn’t want to be the guy who’s wife bumps him out of the game!

EW: Candice, usually when you compete in an individual contest, all you need to worry about is doing your best, but in this duel you also have the distraction of worrying about how your spouse is doing next to you and if he is also doing well enough to stay in the game. Is that just impossible to completely block out?

CANDICE: Absolutely. Of course, Jeff is doing his part to narrate for viewers, but as a competitor, his commentary can be distracting. Now, make your husband one of your competitors in literally, a million dollar challenge (lose, and your shot at the million is over), and your anxiety level listening to his commentary gets exponentially higher. I was listening to him talk about how John was doing, listening to him talk about my progress, and listening to Gervase and others in the stands cheer on and give hints to Marissa. Without my own cheering/calming section in the crowd, it got pretty tense. I’ve never felt pressure in a challenge like that before. It was do or die, times two.

EW: John, is it impossible to block out the distraction of how your wife is doing while you try to compete and stay alive?

JOHN: The simple answer is yes, it’s impossible to block out entirely, but it’s absolutely necessary to try if you are going to succeed. I’ve always done my best to compete “inside the lines;” not competing for what’s going on in the crowd, what’s happening at home, who’s thinking what, but how can I crush this obstacle immediately in front of me. I had a lot on my mind at the time. I was pissed at my tribe for voting me out. I had a lot more game left in me. I was betrayed as a loyal member of my alliance. Then I was there at Redemption Island, competing against my wife, who gave up as much or more than I did to be out here, only to be voted out first and to have to fight tooth and nail to stay in the hunt. Only one of us could eventually make it. Thinking about all of that is enough to make anybody’s head spin and lose focus at a critical time. I just kept telling myself to “play within the lines” over and over again. I knew Candice would be able to do the same. That was the best chance we each had of moving forward together.

EW: Be honest: How awkward was it having Marissa around as a third wheel when it was time to go to bed at Redemption Island?

CANDICE: It was TOTALLY awkward! Marissa and I had been spooning it up for the past 5 days on Redemption Island. We were so happy together on “Lady Island” or as Marissa had been calling it “Candissa Island.” We had our routine down with the fire, catching fish, hunting for crabs, boiling the water, Marissa being the big spoon etc. When John came, I felt like I was cheating on Marissa. I slept in the middle to try to smooth things over, but you know, these things never work out. There’s always a third wheel. I’ll let you guess whether it ended up being Marissa or John.

JOHN: It was a little strange. They had been spooning together for warmth every night, and now there was this little passive-aggressive tussle over Candice. I wanted all the attention, but Marissa wouldn’t have it! In the end Candice graciously slept between us so we could share.

10-09-13, 07:30 PM (EST)
12. "One Armed Dude and Three Moms (Sneak Peek) "
Survivor: Blood vs. Water - One Armed Dude and Three Moms (Sneak Peek)
(Note: VidCaps not available on Survivor Fever)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETBIMydg2tc

10-10-13, 09:46 PM (EST)
13. "Ep4 Post Show PR Photos"
I like the PR photos posted after the show but I don't know where to get the full sized photos. Here are the thumbnails from the CBS Press Express Site

It's nice to see that Candice and John comforted Marissa and that Gervase came down to comfort Marissa too.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •