The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S26 Ep3 Title "There’s Gonna Be Hell To Pay""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-21-13, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"S26 Ep3 Title "There’s Gonna Be Hell To Pay""
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-caramoan-fans-vs-favorites/releases/view?id=34697

ALLIANCES SHIFT AND UNREST ENSUES JUST BEFORE AN INTENSE TRIBAL COUNCIL, on "SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN – FANS VS. FAVORITES," WEDNESDAY, FEB. 27

"There’s Gonna Be Hell To Pay" — Corinne and Malcolm’s special bond leads to a discovery that could liven up the game, and alliances shift and unrest ensues just before an intense Tribal Council, on SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN – FANS vs. FAVORITES, Wednesday, Feb. 27 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: The competition is heating up! Plus, Phillip’s antics continue… This is #Survivor! #fansVSfaves Wednesday 2/27, 8/7c http://bit.ly/YdVWeP

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S26 Ep3 Title "There’s Gonna Be... Estee 02-21-13 1
 RE: S26 Ep3 Title "There’s Gonna Be... Bebo 02-21-13 2
   RE: S26 Ep3 Title "There’s Gonna Be... kingfish 02-22-13 5
 RE: S26 Ep3 Title "There’s Gonna Be... tribephyl 02-21-13 3
   RE: S26 Ep3 Title "There’s Gonna Be... Flowerpower 02-22-13 4
 RE: S26 Ep3 Title "There’s Gonna Be... kingfish 02-22-13 6
 RE: S26 Ep3 Title "There’s Gonna Be... Flowerpower 02-26-13 7
   RE: S26 Ep3 Title "There’s Gonna Be... Sheldor 02-26-13 8
       RE: S26 Ep3 Title "There’s Gonna Be... dabo 02-26-13 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-13, 05:10 PM (EST)
1. "RE: S26 Ep3 Title "There’s Gonna Be Hell To Pay""
Thus quoth Brandon, the new spokesperson for Western Sky.

'Special bond'? So this dominatrix did bring some toys.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-13, 09:23 PM (EST)
2. "RE: S26 Ep3 Title "There’s Gonna Be Hell To Pay""
alliances shift and unrest ensues just before an intense Tribal Council

My gut says the Fans are going to TC again. And as I mentioned in the ECST, I think Sherri could be considering an alliance shift. While she's got the numbers, she's also got the biggest losers in the tribe in her alliance. Laura didn't play nice with the alliance when it came to Reynold's HII, Shamar's a camp cancer, and the rest are...well, the rest.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-13, 09:41 AM (EST)
5. "RE: S26 Ep3 Title "There’s Gonna Be Hell To Pay""
You got a pretty good gut (no offense) but the whole quote:

"Corinne and Malcolm’s special bond leads to a discovery that could liven up the game, and alliances shift and unrest ensues just before an intense Tribal Council..."

Makes it seem as if Corinne and Malcolm's special bond and the ensuing game enlivening that affects alliances are brought out in some way at TC. Which would mean that the Feebs go to TC.

Very well could be just typical weird word play by the Survivor ad editors though.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-13, 11:31 PM (EST)
3. "RE: S26 Ep3 Title "There’s Gonna Be Hell To Pay""
Corinne and Malcolm’s special bond leads to a discovery that could liven up the game
Although it hasn't been shown at all it is apparently obvious that the 2 of them are together.

From one of Francesca's exit interviews:
I knew that Corinne and Malcolm were together for sure. I knew that Phillip was also part of that alliance, and you know, I just felt like Phillip was being very tight-lipped with me of course. Corinne and Malcolm also. They had nothing to say to me about it.

Now as to the "discovery", I'd have to say that the Bikal HII gets found.

On the other end...

alliances shift and unrest ensues just before an intense Tribal Council
The fans head back to TC. But rather than 6 versus 3 this time around, I feel that Michael and Matt will definitely switch alliances this time, as promised. From 6-3 to 4-5.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-13, 08:08 AM (EST)
4. "RE: S26 Ep3 Title "There’s Gonna Be Hell To Pay""
Hmmmm, what could Corrine and Malcolm be up to...yes, Francesca certainly said that Malcolm and Corrine were together. I agree, since the tease notes that their bond leads to a discovery...they either find the HII, or they possibly are off looking for it and they come across a few others that are conspiring something which they overhear? In other words, they have to discover something: either the HII, or information gained by ease-dropping on others.

Regarding the shifting alliances, yes, bingo. Matt/Michael may be leaning more toward booting the aggressive, loud, bully, Shamar. Could be fun!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-13, 09:51 AM (EST)
6. "RE: S26 Ep3 Title "There’s Gonna Be Hell To Pay""
From Allie's interview with Reality TV World:

Q:" Did you know that Reynold had found the hidden Immunity Idol? Did he share that information with you or the rest of your alliance?"

A:"Nobody else knew but I did know about the idol, yeah."

(She had obviously explored the telltale lump during the night).

Another reply from Allie in response to an RTVW question:

Allie"...we still thought that we had Matt. And the boys convinced us that we had him, but in reality, we didn't -- which was awful, because that was our downfall.{/b]

None of the pretty people survive? Not exactly a shocker, but...

To the Shwack shack with you!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-13, 08:38 AM (EST)
7. "RE: S26 Ep3 Title "There’s Gonna Be Hell To Pay""
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-13 AT 08:46 AM (EST)

This week the challenge vidcaps appear too close to call. So, we have to fall back to the teasers to flesh out possible options for boot prospects.

So, let's examine them all, and what they could possibly lead to....

1. The title: "There's Gonna Be Hell To Pay". Who says it? 2 options really. Shamar comes to my mind first off the bat. He received 4 votes at TC and he's smokin' hot about it...we see him lash out at Matt when they most likely return from TC. Shamar is going "ballistic".

Reynold could possibly say it, as he found the idol, and the others forced him to reveal it, and he lost his bff in the game, Allie. He's got a reason to be mad.

Then, the last choice is Brandon. Even though he didn't go anywhere near TC, we know that he wants to play DIR-TEEE, and go all RussHell Hantz "style"...he could say in confessional, "there's gonna be Hell to pay".

My choice is SHAMAR. He's LOUD and in your face, and let's face it, those types don't tend to have longevity in this game.

2. Corrine and Malcolm's special bond leads to a discovery that could liven up the game.

Francesca told us in her exit interviews that Malcolm and Corrine were together, and that they both were NOT talking to her. So, Corrine is the new Denise. And, Malcolm is the enforcer and Corrine is the Dominatrix in Stealth-R-Us. They are an alliance within an alliance. So, when they are off together to discuss their plans, they find the HII. Maybe they go together to purposefully look for the HII. The clue tells us that they discover something, and I do believe it will be the HII. Let's see if Malcolm has to reveal it at the next TC for the favs tribe, just as Reynold had to, AND, just as he had to the last time he had it....

3. Alliances shift and unrest ensues just before an intense Tribal Council.

Really, this could apply to both tribes, but I have a feeling that the fans will be losing again and going to TC, because this episode seems to revolve around the lazy, bully, Shamar.

But, it could apply to the Favs tribe, because Cochran and Dawn are swing, and could possibly swing to the whack job Brandon, Erik, Brenda. Somehow, I don't think that Brenda is going to want to stay with Brandon and Erik...she will want to make an in-road to the majority alliance. Brandon is seen in vidcaps talking with Andrea and Cochran...wonder what that is about. Clearly, Andrea must know that Brandon is out to get her....regardless, I think the clue is definitively referring to the fans tribe, Gota.

Goats lose the challenge and will have to go back. Right now it stands 6 to 3...Sherri, Shamar, Laura, Julie, + Matt, Michael VS. Reynold, Eddie, Hope.

Still too few to split the votes to flush the idol, when the minority alliance has 3. So, if you can't target the one with the idol, you create doubt and target one of the other 2 in the minority alliance...either Eddie or Hope. I don't think they will want to boot strength quite yet, so the obvious weak link is indeed Hope.

OTOH, the tease says that alliances shift and unrest ensues just before an intense TC. So, after Shamar raises Hell in the tribe, perhaps Michael and Matt suggest they may flip to the cool side if Shamar can't be contained. Which wrecks havoc before TC. In the end though, I think Sherri will emphatically state we need him for strength and to control the game, and that maybe the next time, when they are up 6 - 2, they could get rid of Reynold and his idol, and then boot Shamar...

I believe that Shamar is misdirection this week, and that it will most likely be Hope that is booted.

Sheldor 4555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-26-13, 12:40 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S26 Ep3 Title "There’s Gonna Be Hell To Pay""
Sound analysis Flowerpower. I agree that Shamar (and Brandon) are most likely Red Herrings. The new CBS Web Promo is just more of the Phillip show so it seems like they don't have much drama to show and most likely the Fans are going to Tribal Council.

I agree that it makes the most sense to boot Hope.

However, voting out Hope has the small risk that Reynold gives her the idol which is why Boston Rob orchestrated the 3-3-3 split vote against Russell and Parvati. That of course backfired when Tyson stupidly switched his vote from Russell to Parvati and got himself voted out when Russell gave his idol to Parvati. The Fans could try this split vote 3 on Hope and 3 on Reynold to protect against the idol play.

My other hesitation in picking Hope is that she (and Corinne) have NO confessionals through 2 episodes. That's the same as Artis and Carter last season who had no confessionals in the first 2 episodes yet made it pretty far. I suppose she could be Purple Hope but even Purple Kelly got a confessional before her boot episode.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-13, 10:50 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S26 Ep3 Title "There’s Gonna Be Hell To Pay""
Been pondering your post, Sheldor. Fun to speculate.

Assuming Reynold plays his HII and covers the right Kewl Kid, what do the Kewl Kids gain? They are still outnumbered the next day five to three, or at parity if Matt sides with them four to four. They don't know Michael can swing it in their favor, that he and Matt are buddy buddy. They think Michael joined Sherri's camp day 1 and that's that.

Reynold's best move in this situation is really to hang onto the idol and ride it out, hope he is safe because of his challenge value, hope a tribal swap is coming up when the shake up could turn things in his favor.

Alternately, the Kewl Kids could merge with Sherri's alliance and hope for a new reallignment to develop, that Sherri would be willing to cut loose one of her pawns before taking out the next of them. Unlikely. Equally unlikely that they could foment a revolt against Sherri, though they may as well give it a shot if they have nothing else going.

So anyway, if they can arrange a minority vote-out, who should they target? Matt should be safe because they would need him on their side going forward. The only reason to vote out Shamar is he is unpleaant to live with and contributes nothing in camp, he is not in any way a game threat. That leaves Julia, Laura, Michael and Sherri. Sherri has game, obviously. But Laura may now be perceived as more dangerous, her outing Reynold at TC was a big on the radar game move, and Hope's position in the tribe is improved a bit. Getting rid of Michael would increase Eddie and Reynold's value as challenge assets but do nothing for Hope, and Matt would nix the plan if he got wind of it. Getting rid of Julia would basically be a wasted opportunity, she hasn't done anything noteworthy.

So... Laura?

Not that they will do that, but I think that would be their best option under the minority boot plan. Eliminate a wingman.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •