The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 13, Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-12, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 13, Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-12 AT 03:05 PM (EST)

Thanks eternally to Survivor Fever for the uploading all of the preview promo vidcaps:

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...

Abi (talking to Lisa): Be very careful. Denise, she knows she can beat you.

Probst: ...information from an unlikely ally...

Abi: I think that in this alliance of 4, you are totally on the bottom.

Probst: ...could force Lisa to make her biggest move, yet.

Lisa (camera confessional): If we keep Abi, I have options, maybe take to the end. I just want to use her for my best game plan

Just sayin', I love this shot:

Look at Abi's expression towards Denise...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 13, Vidcaps byoffer 12-06-12 1
   RE: Episode 13, Vidcaps Bebo 12-06-12 2
       RE: Episode 13, Vidcaps tikigirlie 12-07-12 3
           RE: Episode 13, Vidcaps PepeLePew13 12-07-12 4
 Episode 13 Web Promo Sheldor 12-07-12 5
 RE: Episode 13, Vidcaps Bebo 12-07-12 6
 Episode 13 Press Release Photo Thum... Sheldor 12-10-12 7
   RE: Episode 13 Press Release Photo ... dabo 12-11-12 8
       RE: Episode 13 Press Release Photo ... Outfrontgirl 12-11-12 9
       RE: Episode 13 Press Release Photo ... Flowerpower 12-11-12 10
           RE: Episode 13 Press Release Photo ... dabo 12-11-12 11
               RE: Episode 13 Press Release Photo ... Sheldor 12-11-12 12
 Ep13 BTS Immunity Challenge Promo Sheldor 12-11-12 13
   Best Puzzle solver? CTgirl 12-11-12 20
       RE: Best Puzzle solver? SpotTheDiffference 12-11-12 22
 Ep13 Sneak Peak 1: Night after Trib... Sheldor 12-11-12 14
   RE: Ep13 Sneak Peak 1: Night after ... Flowerpower 12-11-12 17
 Ep13 Sneak Peak 2: Reward Challenge Sheldor 12-11-12 15
   RE: Ep13 Sneak Peak 2: Reward Chall... Flowerpower 12-11-12 16
       RE: Ep13 Sneak Peak 2: Reward Chall... Sheldor 12-11-12 18
           RE: Ep13 Sneak Peak 2: Reward Chall... PepeLePew13 12-11-12 19
   RE: Ep13 Sneak Peak 2: Reward Chall... SpotTheDiffference 12-11-12 21
       RE: Ep13 Sneak Peak 2: Reward Chall... SquidProQuo 12-12-12 23
           RE: Ep13 Sneak Peak 2: Reward Chall... Sheldor 12-12-12 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-12, 03:14 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Episode 13, Vidcaps"
I don't think Abi can stop Denise from getting to the end, but Abi certainly won't give Denise her jury vote!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-12, 07:50 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Episode 13, Vidcaps"
If it were Denise and Lisa in a F2, then Abi's vote could go either way. After all, Abi has gone after Lisa even when she was voting with Tandang. Abi also was upset with Lisa for breaking their alliance to vote for Pete. If Abi goes this week, she would blame Lisa for not going along with Abi's plan.

Abi is the enemy this season, and Lisa is the goat. We've been shown 2 failed attempts by Lisa to get rid of Malcolm. Lisa has said repeatedly she's not meant to play the game. We've seen her wavering between alliances. Even when she was voting with Tandang, she was getting very little respect from most of the tribe. If Tandang had lost an IC before the merge, she wouldn't even still be there.

Last episode, we were reminded that Lisa and Skupin haven't gotten a vote yet in the game. That's not a compliment - that's the way the other players are showing that Lisa and Skupin are insignificant. The people who are getting the votes are perceived as threats (except for Abi, who's just hated).

Out of the 5 people left in the game, Malcolm and Denise are the only two being shown as potential winners.

tikigirlie 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-07-12, 12:34 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Episode 13, Vidcaps"
Agree on all points. One other thing I remembered from last episode is when Lisa's plans were "shot into smithereens," Skupin made a comment that maybe they will get a gift at F4 by Malcolm? Something to that sort.

I speculate that one of Denise/Malcolm win F5 immunity, protecting both of them. I think there will be a ton of "story" at the beginning of the episode of Lisa/Skupin trying to sway Abi to their side and vote off Denise as misdirection. I don't think that group goes to F4 willingly together as Abi would have been the PERFECT goat (as noted multiple times by multiple cast members).

It's interesting to think of who the jury would pick of the top 4 (I am going to assume Abi is on the jury for this exercise):

RC: Michael. Lisa, if Skupin's not in the FTC.
Jeff: Denise or Malcolm? I don't think he respected Lisa's gameplay (from his interviews) and I think he is still anti-returning player.
Artis: Lisa over Malcolm, Denise if neither of those two are at FTC. (Won't even include Skupin in this, no chance Artis votes Skupin unless Skup's sitting next to a dead rat, and even then I think the rat has a good chance.)
Pete: Lisa? Malcolm if he's there? Pete might be the swing vote!
Penner: Denise or Malcolm if no Denise. I don't think there is any way he respects Lisa or Skupin's game play, no matter how much he may respect them as people.
Carter: Who is this guy? Sounds like he had a good relationship with the Tandangs, and maybe not so much with either of the Malc/Denise pair. Methinks Denise is last on his totem pole.
Abi: Lisa or Malcolm, and probably Malcolm over Lisa if they were against each other. I think Malcolm has done the best job at calming Abi down.

Of the other 4, Malcolm votes Denise and vice versa, Skupin votes Lisa and vice versa in any FTC that includes their partner.

In a F2?
Malcolm: Skupin over Lisa
Denise: Skupin over Lisa
Skupin: Malcolm over Denise
Lisa: Malcolm over Denise

I don't think that Mike/Lisa have a shot at winning unless it's a F2 against each other; maybe Mike has a shot in a tossup in a F2 against Denise. If Malcolm is at FTC, I think he has it in the bag. Denise looks like a winner so long as she faces a F3 against Lisa/Skupin (they split the Tandang votes, 4 might be enough to win).

Obv, these are just my (extremely scattered) thoughts, but I think since there's only a few epis left, these last couple really show some insight into jury voting!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-12, 01:22 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Episode 13, Vidcaps"
Very good points, tiki.

Here's how I see the final five in terms of their chances with the jury, take out HIIs/alliances/etc and just look at how the jury might look at each person individually with some opinions gleaned from exit interviews of jury members:

1. Malcolm = will win against anyone left in the game - only question is whether he gets to the final TC
2. Denise = Carter, for one, said that while Denise was harsh, her comments needed to be said about Abi, while Penner said that Abi was "hated" so I think her words carry some currency with the jury regardless of whether it was overly harsh or not
3. Skupin = rumblings that some on the jury had serious problems with him, i.e. Artis, and confirmed by Pete. Kent called him "Stupin"
4. Lisa = too wishy washy to earn respect
5. Abi = need I say more?

Sheldor 4555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-07-12, 08:31 PM (EST)
5. "Episode 13 Web Promo"
Thanks to Survivor Fever for the uploading all of the preview promo vidcaps:

Transcript:

Announcer: Survivor Finale Week begins Wednesday.

Jeff Probst: Go!

<Skupin in challenge, sliding down an obstacle>

Probst: Everybody off to a quick start.

Announcer: The power alliance is crumbling.

Malcolm (camera confessional): Lisa said that she wants to go to the end with someone that she can beat.

Lisa (camera confessional): I want to go to the end with Abi.

Abi (camera confessional): I need to make sure that the alliance is destroyed.

Announcer: With just two episodes left, can sweet Lisa take out the biggest threat?

Lisa (talking to Skupin): Our best chance is Abi.

Mike: Me, you and her in the Final Three?

Lisa: I like that.

Malcolm (camera confessional): Lisa is dangerous going forward. Her head's in the game.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-12, 09:47 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Episode 13, Vidcaps"
I'm having two thoughts going through my head...

The more likely one - Lisa's plan is yet again spoiled by immunity. They know Malcolm will be playing his idol, so Denise would be the target. But if Denise wins immunity, Lisa's plan is once again foiled.

The wacky thought - Malcolm has to know that Denise is the remaining person who have the best chance of beating him in the finals. Here's his one chance to keep her out of the finals while keeping his hands clean. If he and Denise vote Abi, and the other 3 vote Denise, then Denise is out without him having to betray their alliance.

12-10-12, 07:20 PM (EST)
7. "Episode 13 Press Release Photo Thumbnails"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-12 AT 11:13 PM (EST)

(Edited to put in the full size images from Survivor Fever - THANKS!)

10 Episode 13 Press Release photos have been posted to CBS Press Express http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-philippines/photos however they are not yet available on Survivor Fever. For now here are the thumbnail images and 2 web resolution images.

1 Reward Challenge Photo

3 Immunity Challenge Photos

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-12, 01:49 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Episode 13 Press Release Photo Thumbnails"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-12 AT 01:50 AM (EST)

TY for bringing these over.

Does Abi have to go back to the start? Can't tell if she's standing or just turned sidewise.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-12, 08:04 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Episode 13 Press Release Photo Thumbnails"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-12 AT 08:08 AM (EST)

When did Malcolm hurt his leg? I haven't been paying close attention.

This one interests me.

To me it captures Malcolm in a moment of isolation. However, far down the beach is Abi, really isolated.

12-11-12, 08:20 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Episode 13 Press Release Photo Thumbnails"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-12 AT 08:51 AM (EST)

Thanks for posting the new promo!

Yes, it sure does look like Abi is standing on the side, yet, not quite definitive?

It seems to be a gather the planks type of challenge, that will be used later to build steps to a tower.

We can see that there are 2 or more planks tied onto the rope bridge...they are given 2 planks to start with to get across the bridge...

Here they are all working on untying the second plank piece with the exception of Abi, who is still working on untying the first piece...

So, at this point, it looks pretty darn even.
ETA: On examining the tied pieces that they are collecting. They are painted, and have a carved out area on them, and they also have a hole in each one. Perhaps they are collecting pieces that will be used to complete a puzzle table, then have to put a ball on the table, sort of like a swivel table, they must complete the track on the swivel table and get their ball to the last and final hole, avoiding all the other holes along the way?

I also wanted to point out that Malcolm has something wrong with his right lower leg. You can see something worn over it in the challenge, and then when he's sitting reflectively on the beach, you can see that it's bandaged, I think.

Also, I know that there are a lot of pics of Abi working on Lisa in these vidcaps, but this particular one...

...makes me speculate that perhaps the 2 left back at camp are Denise and Abi....ha! Skupin and Malcolm are the 2 that are most likely to win the RC. If Skupin wins, I can see him taking Lisa and Malcolm. Payback for the family visit.

If Malcolm wins, I think he'd take Denise and Skup this time, possibly leaving Lisa and Abi back at camp?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-12, 11:25 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Episode 13 Press Release Photo Thumbnails"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-12 AT 11:26 AM (EST)

There are four shots of Abi and one other player. Abi and Lisa talking. Abi and Denise resting. Abi and Skupin talking. Malcolm sitting and Abi far down the beach.

Malcolm's leg is wrapped at both challenges.

The wrap is lower shin but not how you would brace a twisted ankle, so it may be he has a Tarzan scrape he is protecting from infection.

12-11-12, 04:15 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Episode 13 Press Release Photo Thumbnails"
dabo wrote:

>Malcolm's leg is wrapped at both challenges.

Malcolm was also wearing his buff over his right lower leg during the Reward Challenge and around camp in the previous Episode 12.

However I don't see his lower leg wrapped in Episode 11.

12-11-12, 05:26 PM (EST)
13. "Ep13 BTS Immunity Challenge Promo"
Survivor: Philippines Promo - Episode 13 Challenge

Go behind the scenes of this week’s Immunity Challenge "One Track Mind" with Challenge Producer John Kirhoffer. Survivor airs Wednesday, Dec. 12 at 8/7c on the CBS Television Network.

Date: 12.11.12

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-philippines/video?watch=3djh5fwt9t

Transcript:

John Kirhoffer (Survivor Challenges Producer):

Welcome to Behind the Scenes of the Challenges. This is "One Track Mind". Sometimes when we come to rehearsal they're not quite ready yet. It's the end of the season and we've been backed up. We've got the cameras coming in at the same time that we're doing the build.

In this challenge the final five contestants will be racing across a two line rope bridge using two planks, lead fronting them to get across. If they fall off they go back to the start. As soon as they across they drop down and they assemble a ball maze puzzle. Then they pull a pin and they drop a ball in the maze and work it down through the maze, avoiding little trap holes and into the finish spot.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-12, 07:41 PM (EST)
20. "Best Puzzle solver?"
I haven't paid much attention to who is the best puzzle solver out there after Penner. I think both Malcolm and Mike have a shot at this but does Denise?

Can someone refresh my memory, did we have a challenge earlier on where they had to guide a ball through a maze and Skupin won it? Thanks.

SpotTheDiffference 455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-11-12, 07:50 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Best Puzzle solver?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-12 AT 07:52 PM (EST)

The challenge that Skupin won was guiding balls to six holes on a paddle. This challenge hasn't been done this season, but was done in several others (most notably in RI, which Zapatera threw in order to get rid of Russell).

12-11-12, 05:38 PM (EST)
14. "Ep13 Sneak Peak 1: Night after Tribal Council"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-12 AT 06:07 PM (EST)

Ep13 Gouge My Eyes Out (Sneak Peak 1: Night after Tribal Council)
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-philippines/video?watch=8qdx7mav8s

(Edited to add Transcript)

Lisa: Tribal Council was hard. Carter is just one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet.

Skupin: That's the part that, you know, that he'll... grow up from, you know, from this experience, I hope.

Lisa: It really doesn't seem fair. I mean this game isn't fair... but if I had a choice to bring somebody that was worthy of being there or somebody I could beat, I would bring somebody I could beat.

Skupin: Final 5, Wow
Abi: Final 5
Denise: Wow, Oh my gosh

Skupin: You know it's weird I was thinking about you Abi. I think you thought you were going to be here but I think you thought you were going to be here with very different people. (Laughs)

Abi: Oh... Yeah possibly...

Skupin: It's just ironic, you know, it's just the game.

Abi: Ironic, that's a good word.

Malcolm: At tribal council tonight Lisa said that she wants to go the end with somebody she thinks she can beat. It was really an eye opener that she's thinking that strategically. So... good on her, but now I know exactly what she's looking for in someone to take to the Final 3. And... her head's in the game. She tipped it off. And... it makes her look dangerous going forward. (Snaps branch of wood in half)

12-11-12, 06:01 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Ep13 Sneak Peak 1: Night after Tribal Council"
Thanks for posting this sneak peak, Sheldor! Well, often the entire episode is layed out for us right off the bat. Malcolm noting that Lisa is playing to take the weak link to the finals makes her Malcolm's number one target. So, he'll either be successful, OR, he won't...

12-11-12, 05:39 PM (EST)
15. "Ep13 Sneak Peak 2: Reward Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-12 AT 06:09 PM (EST)

Ep13 Gouge My Eyes Out (Sneak Peak 2: Reward Challenge)
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-philippines/video?watch=4wzs9izs7k

(Edited to add Transcript)

Jeff: Come on in guys! (Final 5 enters)

Jeff: You guys ready to get to today's Reward Challenge

Everyone: Yes! Yeah!

Jeff: For today's challenge you will race up and over a slide and into the ocean where you will grab a bundle of rings and race back. Once you've collected both bundles you must land one ring on each of the five pegs. First person to get it right wins reward. Want to know what you are playing for?

Everyone: Yeah! Yes!

Jeff: The winner will be picked up in a helicopter. You will then land and board a boat... where we have pizza and soft drinks waiting for you. You get to do some whale shark watching. In addition, the winner will choose two people to join them on this reward. Huge opportunity to make a strategic move in this game. I know it's worth playing for. We'll draw for spots and we'll get started.

Jeff: Here we go! For Reward! Survivors Ready... GO!

Jeff: Skupin over first. There goes Malcolm. Nice big hit. Lisa flying down. Everybody off to a quick start. You're untying rings. Once you have a bundle of rings head back. You're going to do it again. Skupin first heading back. Malcolm right behind. Here comes Denise. Abi's heading back. Lisa struggling...

12-11-12, 05:58 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Ep13 Sneak Peak 2: Reward Challenge"
Thanks for posting these, Sheldor! Sure looks like Skupin is off to a strong start in the RC. If he wins I think he'd take Lisa and Denise perhaps. Or, he could take Malcolm for pay back for the family visit?

Not counting Malcolm out though either.

12-11-12, 06:12 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Ep13 Sneak Peak 2: Reward Challenge"
Flowerpower wrote:

>Thanks for posting these, Sheldor!

You're welcome.

>If he wins I think he'd take Lisa and Denise perhaps. Or,
>he could take Malcolm for pay back for the family
>visit?

Yeah, I kind of think Malcolm, Lisa and Skupin will go on Reward together (Malcolm or Skupin winning) leaving Abi and Denise back at camp where Denise will have a confessional about what it is like to be at camp with Abi and will mention the title: "Gouge My Eyes Out"

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-12, 06:19 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Ep13 Sneak Peak 2: Reward Challenge"
Don't forget there's also a shot of Malcolm sitting around with Abi in the far background, so he's also a candidate for being left behind in camp during reward and he's also capable of saying something like "Gouge My Eyes Out".

I can only see Malcolm or Denise saying that, nobody else.

SpotTheDiffference 455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-11-12, 07:49 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Ep13 Sneak Peak 2: Reward Challenge"
whale shark watching

This is a very cool reward--I've done this myself a few years ago. You're allowed to swim with the whale sharks, just not touch them. The sharks themselves have a great relationship with the boatmen and the tourists. They're harmless, but HUGE. Makes you appreciate nature even more.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-12-12, 00:49 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Ep13 Sneak Peak 2: Reward Challenge"
Spot, you're right, it's such a cool adventure, and I was just reading Jeff's interview with ZapIt and it sounds like they're going to have an awesome close encounter -- can't wait!

What are your three favorite moments of the season so far?
One is the Tribal Council where Malcolm and Abi both pulled out their idols, because that was -- when you're sitting at Tribal Council and that happens, you're giddy inside. You just can't believe they're giving you this! Gold! That was pretty fantastic. I gotta say, because I'm a corny guy, the loved-one visit this year got me. When Lisa fell into her brother's arms, I really -- maybe because I'm a new dad, I just felt such trust and love and that, man, if you don't have that in your life, your life must suck.

And then the third moment is about to happen, on a reward with some of the survivors and a whale shark. They have an encounter that's just so glorious that you can't even get it in life, you can't pay for it. It's one of those, it just happened. We happened to be there, we happened to have cameras, there happened to be a whale shark. And a whale shark, if you haven't seen one -- I never had -- they're gigantic. And we have survivors in the water with it. That's what we think of on "Survivor" -- we're looking for those moments of nature interacting with our survivors.

12-12-12, 02:03 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Ep13 Sneak Peak 2: Reward Challenge"
SquidProQuo wrote:

>And then the third moment is about to happen, on a
>reward with some of the survivors and a whale shark.
>They have an encounter that's just so glorious that you
>can't even get it in life, you can't pay for
>it. It's one of those, it just happened. We happened
>to be there, we happened to have cameras, there happened
>to be a whale shark. And a whale shark, if
>you haven't seen one -- I never had -- they're
>gigantic. And we have survivors in the water with it.

COOL! Here's an interesting article on the Whale Shark.

Interact with Whale Sharks in Donsol, Sorosogon
http://tropicalphilippines.blogspot.com/2007/10/whale-shark-interaction.html

The Philippine Butanding ("big fish" in the Filipino dialect) is a whale shark, or Rhincodon typus. It ia a rare marine specie, a slow filter feeding shark that is the largest living fish species, reaching lengths from 18 to 35 feet in length or 13-14 meters and weighs about 20 tons. When it has a length of 4.5 meters, the weight is about 750 kg.

The Butanding inhabits the world's tropical and warm-temperate oceans. Even though considered as primarily pelagic, seasonal feeding aggregations of the sharks occur at several coastal sites such as Donsol, Batangas and Palawan in the Philippines. The highest concentration of whale sharks to be found anywhere in the world is in the Philippines. From January to May, they congregate in the shallow coastal waters of Sorsogon province (at Donsol), and they were found in the waters around Bohol island and some parts of the Visayas and Northern Mindanao.

Donsol is a 3rd class municipality in the province of Sorsogon, Philippines. Donsol is a popular tourist destination for the Butanding that can be seen in the bordering seas. It is nicknamed the "Whale Shark Capital of the World", with the largest number of recorded sightings of whale sharks anywhere in the world. It serves as a sanctuary to a group of 40 whale sharks. Swimming with whale sharks was featured as the "Best Animal Encounter in Asia" by Time Magazine in 2004. Whale sharks can be seen all-year round except during typhoons, with presence peaking between February and May. In recent years the number of male sharks have out-numbered female sharks by 20:1. The females that are seen, are generally large mature adults in the 7m ~ 9m range.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •