The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", State of the Spoiling"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-10, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", State of the Spoiling"

Welcome friends to another SOTS at Reality TV World. We are here to collectively try and spoil EPMB’s Survivor series, one episode at a time! Please feel free to join
in on the never ending quest with your insights, your observations, and especially with your speculation. It’s our collective opinions, right or wrong, that we like to put to
the test. Please take the time to stop by and read our guidelines, they have kept this site running smoothly and make it such a great place to hang out! Please, now more than ever, remember the eternal words first uttered on Survivor by Colleen Haskel in Season One, BE NICE and PLAY FAIR!

Last time on Survivor: Sash and Brenda believe that they are running the show.

NaOinka steals, farts, and flips the bird. Marty wants to flush the idol from NaOnka, and at the same time get rid of Jane, who he deems should never get near the finals because she'll win it. Somewhere on the road to TC, this all changes. Chase goes to Brenda for reassurance and she just says "No". So, more than likely Chase and his girls decide to take out Marty regardless, and Sash and Brenda go along. Meanwhile, Marty and his boys are out in left field. Marty gets the boot, so long, Marty! We'll miss the hair do!

This brings us to....

Stuck in the Middle

Our first glimpse at next weeks show came with the preview vidcaps...

Benry: Oh my God, this is unfreakingbelievable.

Holly: Oh my God, you guys, I'm going to cry.

Benry : This is the day from hell.

After much speculation regarding the vidcaps from the preview, Corvis nails it with this speculation: He (Benry) almost seems guilty in the video, with his hands running through his hair and then covering his face. Like he did something wrong. Could he have screwed up with the fire? He was supposed to put it out before the challenge, but he didn't and it got away from the fire pit and burned the shelter or something?

That's right, Benry most likely has .....(click on the picture below)

BURNED DOWN THE HOUSE.

CBS, btw, spoils their own mystery when they post it in their clues...The tribe suffers a devastating blow when they find the camp in ashes after a fire.

Misdirection Clues

The other clues, as well as the Episode Title, were brought to us by SquidProQuo and are located here.

The title, "Stuck in the Middle" most likely refers to someone who finds themselves between two parties/alliances, Chase, perhaps.

CBS spoils the title with: Chase : I'm "Stuck in the Middle" of two alliances again.
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you

The other misdirection clues are:

1. Two unlikely castaways team up in an attempt to make a powerful move.
While there is much speculation regarding the unlikely duo, I'll agree with the person that noted the most unlikely duo of all would indeed be NaOnka and Fabio. So, who knows, if they team up, most likely the boot candidate will be blindsided...at least one can hope.

2. The loyalty of an alliance is put to the test as Libertad heads to tribal council
Now how many alliances do we know about?
1. The Minority Alliance: Brenda, Sash, NaOnka:

2. Original LaFlor Alliance: Brenda, Chase, Kelly Purple, Sash, NaOnka:

3. The Girls Alliance: Chase, NaOnka, Jane, Holly
4. "My Guys Alliance": Fabio, Benry, Dan

More than likely, the alliance that will be tested is the original LaFlor alliance.

Vidcaps and Challenges

With CBS Football came the PIP promo, which offered glimpses of the camp fire and "a" challenge....

Thanks to Survivor Phoenix:

Originally I was thinking that perhaps the challenge shots were team, thus RC shots. But with the latest promo out this AM, and these pictures:

Note the words Do or Die and Immunity stamped right over the vidcaps, definitely, CBS is once again spelling it out for us. This challenge appears to be similiar to one that was used in Survivor: Samoa, as noted here by SquidProQuo.

With this vidcap:

I predict that CBS is handing us the winner as well. I have noted through the years that they often feature the winner in the vidcaps. That, along with her small body mass makes her the hands down favorite to win. Benry, seen here sporting Marty's old hairdo, with his strength may come in first, but I'll bet he's second....

We also got vidcaps that note that the reward is Volcano Surfing. Squid first posted a link to it, then Karchita posted a fabulous post on the topic with a subjective experience located here. Thanks for sharing!!!! Here are pics of Chase, and I bet it's one of Fabio as he wipes out...looks like great fun!

Karchita also speculates that perhaps the RC IS Volcano Surfing...that would be the best challenge ever! We'll see, surprising that CBS hasn't spoiled that as well. Additionally, I bet they'll work up an appetite and get to eat as well! Fabio should have alot of fun with this one. The reward winners will be: Fabio, Chase, Jane, Kelly Purple, and NaOnka. We know this because it will leave the losers, Dan, Benry, Holly, Brenda, and Sash to discover the smoldering camp, Libertad.

So, what happens? It appears that the promo is just full of TALKING HEADS:

I have avoided all of the threads relating to Missyea, so, I don't know for sure, but I am reporting the consensus across the boards. With the last TC Brenda made it perfectly clear that she'd rather take the goat, NaOnka, with her to the finals than anyone else. It dawns on NaOnka to spill these beans to Sash and Chase, that Brenda will backstab them. Or, maybe she just discusses this with Chase, who will now be stuck in the middle. Regardless, NaOnka will get Chase, and the girls, along with the boys, Benry, Fabio, and Dan to vote out the black widow spider, "everyone loves me", Brenda. And the Black widow is TOAST, in a lovely blindside! I would bet that Benry will be the boot decoy.

RC: Chase, NaOnka, Fabio, Kelly Purple, Jane
IC: Jane
Boot:

The BLACK WIDOW

As always thanks to everyone that takes part on our boards and for all of the fabulous threads we have here each week.

Don't miss Veruca Salt's, The Players, the Game, the Editing Thread, located here.
See Krautboy's Vidcap thread located here.

See the new threads discussing the Spoiler Thread protocol. This appears to be a hot topic. I'll insert my opinion here: Please don't bash the spoilers for posting in the spoiler thread!

See all of the other wonderful threads, and don't forget to vote, when dabo's Vote Thread arrives!

Thanks to Scarlett O'Hara for the black widow graphic.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", Sta... dabo 11-15-10 1
 RE: Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", Sta... emydi 11-15-10 2
 RE: Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", Sta... Karchita 11-15-10 3
 RE: Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", Sta... Wezzie 11-15-10 4
 RE: Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", Sta... Scarlett O Hara 11-15-10 5
 RE: Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", Sta... Krautboy 11-15-10 6
 RE: Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", Sta... Outfrontgirl 11-16-10 7
 RE: Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", Sta... redbeard103152 11-16-10 8
   RE: Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", Sta... Outfrontgirl 11-16-10 9
 RE: Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", Sta... CTgirl 11-16-10 10
 RE: Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", Sta... Brownroach 11-17-10 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-10, 12:33 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", State of the Spoiling"
Excellent job, FloPo! Many thanks!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-10, 12:49 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", State of the Spoiling"
thanks fp great SOTS!

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-15-10, 01:36 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", State of the Spoiling"
Thanks, FP! Great job and *blush* about the shout out.

Bouquet by c2p

Wezzie 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-15-10, 01:42 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", State of the Spoiling"
Great SOTS Flowerpower!
Love the graphic, Scarlett.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-15-10, 07:58 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", State of the Spoiling"
Great job Flo PO! Now I've got all of the information I need to know about this week's episode! And I will soooooo enjoy sitting back and watching Brenda's face as she learns she is the next to make the walk of shame!!!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-15-10, 11:32 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", State of the Spoiling"
Thanks for the great SOTS FloPo...but even more, thanks for always being a positive influence and a calm voice of reason.

Krautboy

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-10, 03:16 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", State of the Spoiling"
I loved this SOTS, FloPo ...
sadly the video I'm about to link crashed my browser with a laudatory post all written and you know how it is trying to recreate a post. Let me just say it was a smooth ride and a great finish.

After you posted, CBS put up one of their Dream Team versions of the RC:

Challenge producer John Kirhoffer shows how teams must use only using only barrels, planks and rope to build a bridge from one point to another without letting their feet touch the ground in 'Barrel Bridge'

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=8vmj4738y6i_oukBH30CFjM4UIxs7RFF

It played fine until I put it full screen and then it crashed not only my browser but my whole Mac. That hardly ever happens, so thought I'd mention it.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-16-10, 05:21 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", State of the Spoiling"
Great SOTS FloPO. I especially loved the musical links.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-10, 06:38 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", State of the Spoiling"
that was part of my post that crashed and I forgot to write again. Loved the Reservoir Dogs flashback.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-10, 06:41 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", State of the Spoiling"
Awesome SOTS FloPo! You are the master. Loved the musical interludes and Scar's photochop!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-10, 02:05 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Ep 9,"Stuck in the Middle", State of the Spoiling"
Fantastic SOTS, as always, FloPo.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •