The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oh Great!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-18-01, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oh Great!"

Well this is perfect....I think most people are focusing
on the more-men-than-women-merger theory which is pretty
much one of the only and one of the best semi clues
that is availiable. So, anyway, I go to SS and now there's this thread which provides some pretty convincing proof that it's totally fake.

http://www.planetsucksinteractive.com/dcforum/DCForumID9/5447.html

That's the thread link if anyone wants to see what I mean.
Anyway, is there any other mention of the more-men-than-women merger than that article? If there isn't then I don't think we should be putting all our eggs in one basket.

Comments? Prove this wrong? (please! ;)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Oh Great! Minstrel 02-18-01 1
 Duplicate thread AyatollahKhomeini 02-18-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-18-01, 06:41 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Oh Great!"
I tend to agree K, right now women seem to be in more "peril" than men but this theory could easily be wrong. It depends how strong the thought is that the merger is coming where individual strength only helps the person with it! In other words, the strong physically may be bigger targets! Hellooooooo! Mike? Nick? Jeff? Alicia? Keith? Colby? The weak are easy targets after the merge so they aren't as threatening. Makes more sense to me! And, without strong alliances, and I don't think there are any, it's everyone for themselves!

Kucha is more team orientated and therefore likely to vote off isolated people like Kimmi, or Rodger because he sucks in physical challenges, or Mike because he thinks he's God of the Hunt.

Ogakor is struggling more in a defensive posture. We got our first look at "second choice" booting. Jerri and Keith were the prime targets. (Again, Mitch being weak was important, but to attack the Jerri alliance more important). We have Colby and Tina swinging back and forth for different reasons.

Hell, it's possible Kucha wins the next two immunities. The spoiler on three in a row ended possibly because no reporters were there beyond E4! What if the "record" is 4 or 5 in a row!?

IMHO we may not have seen the last of Kucha rolling over Ogakor! Still, most challenges have been close.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-18-01, 08:56 PM (EST)
2. "Duplicate thread"
We already have a thread on this ... colbysincharge started it, and it's called "more guys than girls rumor." Since we're dealing with rumors, it's hard to prove anything.

"Society's goal is to be part of the whole. That may sound good to you, not to me." -- P.F. Sloan

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •