The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gregg, Tom and Ian in NYC yesterday for St. Pat's"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-18-05, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gregg, Tom and Ian in NYC yesterday for St. Pat's"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-05 AT 01:17 PM (EST)

A poster named Bria took some pictures and posted them here: http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3123276&st=180

I can't copy them over so here are the direct links:

Gregg and Ian:
http://public.fotki.com/riotbria/everyone_should_be_irish/img_9797.html

Ian, Tom and Gregg:
http://public.fotki.com/riotbria/everyone_should_be_irish/img_9799.html

Gregg, Ian, and Tom:
http://public.fotki.com/riotbria/everyone_should_be_irish/img_9800.html

Some people though Jenn might be in the second photo behind Gregg, but Bria says it was not her.

I guess they are all still good friends.

ETA: PartyFlavor at Sucks is saying that Jenn and Katie were there too, although apparently he saw them all further uptown.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gregg, Tom and Ian in NYC yeste... Devious Weasel 03-18-05 1
   RE: Gregg, Tom and Ian in NYC yeste... Brownroach 03-18-05 2
       RE: Gregg, Tom and Ian in NYC yeste... Devious Weasel 03-18-05 3
           RE: Gregg, Tom and Ian in NYC yeste... Brownroach 03-18-05 6
 Copying the pictures over... Risti 03-18-05 4
   RE: Copying the pictures over... Flowerpower 03-18-05 5
       RE: Copying the pictures over... Psychomom 04-03-05 7
           RE: Copying the pictures over... volsfan 04-03-05 8
               RE: Copying the pictures over... Brownroach 04-04-05 9
                   RE: Copying the pictures over... volsfan 04-04-05 10
 RE: Gregg, Tom and Ian in NYC yeste... wendyp 04-04-05 11
   RE: Gregg, Tom and Ian in NYC yeste... watermelon 04-04-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-05, 01:19 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Gregg, Tom and Ian in NYC yesterday for St. Pat's"
Not really a spoilerish comment, or maybe it is but just not yet. But I get the feeling watching these guys that there would be no hard feelings among them for doing what they feel they need to do to win the game. That could eventually play into jury voting...

03-18-05, 01:27 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Gregg, Tom and Ian in NYC yesterday for St. Pat's"
Presumably Tom invited them to town. Quite hospitable of him if he came in 3rd place or worse, I'd have to say.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-05, 01:32 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Gregg, Tom and Ian in NYC yesterday for St. Pat's"
Well he could come in third place through no fault or choice of Ian's if someone else won the final immunity and took Ian. But I still think that Tom and Ian probably had an "I'm not going to hold it against you if you make a choice that leaves me out to get to the Final Two" type of arrangement.

03-18-05, 06:55 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Gregg, Tom and Ian in NYC yesterday for St. Pat's"
Well the other person in the final 2 (i.e. the person who would have voted out Tom at 3rd) is very likely one of the other peeps sighted in NYC. It's confirmed that Katie and Jenn were here.

I could be wrong, but arranging a get-together in one's home city for a major holiday event seems more like something someone in the Final 2 would do. (Remember Neleh's and Clay's "parties?")

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-18-05, 02:44 PM (EST)
4. "Copying the pictures over..."

*drools over last picture* Dang that boy is fine... It looks like he *has* let his hair continue growing out post-show...

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Copying the pictures over..."
Well, whatever the outcome is, it is clear to see that these three are still good friends! I, for one, am happy to see this, after spending day in and day out together, these three knuckleheads must have formed a close bond. Well done, gentlemen!

Psychomom 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-03-05, 03:27 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Copying the pictures over..."
My kids play soccer in the town that Tom lives in. Needless to say I hear some stuff. According to the moms that I was talking to, they said that Ian, Greg and the "girlfriend" Jen - no other girl stayed at Tom's house. I will say I don't know if Katie was at the parade, but she did not stay at Toms. I think it's interesting that Jenn and Greg continue to be an item. They also mentioned that they don't think Tom wants people to come up and talk to him - not because he is snobby, but because he seems uncomfortable with it all. They all say he is a good guy so I would say that he might be uncomfortable with the oncoming fame, etc. If I hear more I'll pass it along.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-05, 03:56 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Copying the pictures over..."
So, are you saying that these people spent the night at Tom's house? That sounds interesting.

04-04-05, 09:52 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Copying the pictures over..."
I would have assumed they did, and I believe that is what psychomom is saying, except for Katie. I can't see them all coming to NYC just for St. Pat's day unless someone (Tom) invited them.

Psychomom, thanks for posting and let us know if you get any more info.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-05, 10:32 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Copying the pictures over..."
I agree that someone invited them. I just assumed they stayed in a hotel. I guess Tom has enough space at home for all of them!

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-04-05, 11:12 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Gregg, Tom and Ian in NYC yesterday for St. Pat's"
Great pics . . .. But I thought after the Colby/Nick in Vegas sightings the contestants were not allowed to be together until after they were voted off. Even Jeff and Kim said they would see what happens when the show was over ~ implying they had not seen each other.

Like others said ~ I think they spend alot of time together and will be friends outside the game. Good for them

watermelon 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-04-05, 12:17 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Gregg, Tom and Ian in NYC yesterday for St. Pat's"
I can see Tom/Ian/Jenn/Gregg/Katie as one big happy family after the show is over. I think they're big people who can separate the game from real life, eg Gregg voting to give immunity to Angie despite the multiple dunkings she gave him. Let's just hope they don't do an All-Stars with these same people and destroy their friendship! Then again, I get the feeling their friendship is not as tenuous as Lex/Rob's etc etc...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •