The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Shark Encounter - Was that all or is it yet to come?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

spastiman 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-10-05, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Shark Encounter - Was that all or is it yet to come?"
We had heard of a possible fantastic footage of a shark kill. Was the footage we saw last week all that there is and this was fake or is it yet to come?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Shark Encounter - Was that all ... television 03-10-05 1
   RE: Shark Encounter - Was that all ... Brownroach 03-10-05 2
       RE: Shark Encounter - Was that all ... Flowerpower 03-10-05 3
           RE: Shark Encounter - Was that all ... Brownroach 03-10-05 4
               RE: Shark Encounter - Was that all ... Flowerpower 03-10-05 5
                   RE: Shark Encounter - Was that all ... kingfish 03-10-05 6
                       RE: Shark Encounter - Was that all ... Brownroach 03-10-05 7
                           RE: Shark Encounter - Was that all ... Flowerpower 03-10-05 8
 RE: Shark Encounter - Was that all ... redbeard103152 03-10-05 9
 RE: Shark Encounter - Was that all ... biancaxxx 03-10-05 10
   In fact... AyaK 03-16-05 11
       RE: In fact... redbeard103152 03-16-05 12
       RE: In fact... memacmur 03-16-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

television 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-10-05, 10:50 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Shark Encounter - Was that all or is it yet to come?"
Well, Tom and company seemed pretty interested in getting a shark, and it wasn't hard to get them towards shore the first time, so logically, they'll probably try again, and do it with something better than sharpened sticks. I'd venture a guess, based on nothing but that logic, that they probably would try again, and probably would develop a better strategy that might yield some results. Perhaps they can make a trap or something...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Shark Encounter - Was that all or is it yet to come?"
The original info said that the shark was captured (killed?) with a machete. Tom said it was doubtful the sticks they were using would penetrate the shark's skin. So I think they will go back, with something sharper...

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 11:36 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Shark Encounter - Was that all or is it yet to come?"
The shark gif scene never happened in ep 3. It has yet to come and I'm sure that we will see this shot below in the footage....they will get that shark!

03-10-05, 11:44 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Shark Encounter - Was that all or is it yet to come?"
I don't have the show on tape to rewatch, but it seemed to me that we did see this in Ep 3 at the end of the shark sequence. But maybe someone else can confirm.

03-10-05, 12:27 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Shark Encounter - Was that all or is it yet to come?"
Yes, you are right BR, they did show it, but it was out of context....this never happened during the show, the footage was just used, say when they were pondering going after the shark...we have yet to see this footage in context...

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 12:40 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Shark Encounter - Was that all or is it yet to come?"
At least the speculation about whether or not there was a bleeding wound (using the digitized effects) on the sharks back can be put to rest. It's obviously a remora in clip seen on the show and in the above post.

03-10-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Shark Encounter - Was that all or is it yet to come?"
Yes, it was a remora. I still don't understand what fp is saying. Nothing is happening in this clip, it's just the shark swimming in the water. Even if wasn't taken exactly at the time that Koror was there, that doesn't mean we have to see this again in its "true" context.

03-10-05, 01:52 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Shark Encounter - Was that all or is it yet to come?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-05 AT 01:53 PM (EST)

Well, when I look at the gif, it looks as though that shark has practically beached itself. You can see that the waves are breaking in that gif....haven't seen a shark get this close to shore in the context of the ep 3 pics....I just think that we will meet up with this gif again, next time in the context of the footage. I'm sure that I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first or last time, lol!

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-10-05, 06:03 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Shark Encounter - Was that all or is it yet to come?"
Another reason this episode may happen later in the season is the Mersaydeez Spoiler which has held water so far says that Tom kills the shark. It also might be why Snewer worded his question about the shark the way he did last week.RedBeard

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-10-05, 10:06 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Shark Encounter - Was that all or is it yet to come?"
Don't worry, it'll happen!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 03:24 PM (EST)
11. "In fact..."
...it may happen in Episode 7, which we now know to be entitled "The Great White Shark Hunter." Guess what that is likely to be about!

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-16-05, 04:11 PM (EST)
12. "RE: In fact..."
After watching this episode we may find out why Snewer named his game for this season Jump The Shark. Inquiring minds want to know lolRedBeard

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-16-05, 06:15 PM (EST)
13. "RE: In fact..."
Thank you AyaK for pointing out the Episode 7 title.

Also, given the well-established editting style we have for Survivor, the fact that they had Tom state in a confessional that "they will get a shark" (or something to that effect), I strongly feel it will happen, and most likely in the Shark Hunter episode.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •