The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 13 Title: "Eruption of Volcanic Magnitude""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-26-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 13 Title: "Eruption of Volcanic Magnitude""
Courtesy of ... VolcanicGlass!
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=18133.topic

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 13 Title: "Eruption of ... Flowerpower 11-26-04 1
 RE: Episode 13 Title: "Eruption of ... alwaysintruble1 11-26-04 2
   RE: Episode 13 Title: "Eruption of ... RyrieRae 11-27-04 3
 RE: Episode 13 Title: "Eruption of ... KObrien_fan 11-27-04 4
   RE: Episode 13 Title: "Eruption of ... Seraphaem 12-02-04 5
       RE: Episode 13 Title: "Eruption of ... Flowerpower 12-02-04 6
 RE: Episode 13 Title: "Eruption of ... sylvester 12-02-04 7
   RE: Episode 13 Title: "Eruption of ... Loquatrix 12-02-04 8
       RE: Episode 13 Title: "Eruption of ... sylvester 12-02-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-26-04, 11:07 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Episode 13 Title: "Eruption of Volcanic Magnitude""
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-04 AT 06:55 PM (EST)

Thanks Forehead, for bringing this over! Perhaps this is the Ami boot, or perhaps Scout and Twila get split?

....could be the gross food challenge as well when they all heave???? Ha!

ETA: This episode will also include the "Redemption" Challenge playing for the car with 5 survivors left.

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-26-04, 08:26 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Episode 13 Title: "Eruption of Volcanic Magnitude""
This kind of sounds like maybe the Scout/Eliza feud thats been going on since the begining maybe comes to a final blowing point, leading to one of them leaving (assuming that Ami doesn't win IC this week).

Holliday wishes from Alwaysintruble, created generously by Syren

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-27-04, 06:14 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Episode 13 Title: "Eruption of Volcanic Magnitude""
FP, I too try to think outside the box and considered "eruptions" related to puking, but I don't see a place in this episode for a gross food challenge. The Reward is obviously the obstacle course where one will win a car, and I doubt the food challenge will be an IC.

We need to listen this season if Jeff says anything about the car winner never winning Survivor.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-04, 06:47 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Episode 13 Title: "Eruption of Volcanic Magnitude""
I think the title has to do with upheaval within the tribe again. The volcanic editing to date has shown the eruptions right around the time for a turnaround in the game. Thursdays episode they stayed an an erupting volcano for quite a while to indicate the loss of power of the main alliance.

I am betting episode 13 is where another power shift occurs.

Eliza and Chris go after Ami this week, that leaves the only power couple in the game as Twila/Scout. So Chris/Eliza join with Julie to oust Twila who is the next biggest immunity threat and one of the power couple they need to break up.

That leaves Scout/Julie/Chris/Eliza in final 4 and Chris is quite certain that they can beat Scout and that Eliza and Julie both would take him if they win the final immunity.

KO

Seraphaem 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-02-04, 11:28 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Episode 13 Title: "Eruption of Volcanic Magnitude""
I received an alien transmission early this morning. It had said that Julie may survive longer than we anticipated ... longer than Eliza. Julie might also survive beyond Scout as well.

However, this transmission wasn't too clear and should be considered 50/50 until I receive a glowing box on my doorstep.

Seraphaem

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Episode 13 Title: "Eruption of Volcanic Magnitude""
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-04 AT 11:32 AM (EST)

Well, I for one would love to see Julie outlast Scout...Boy this tip would infer a Chris/Twila/Julie F3. Very interesting, and one that I would say would be quite a surprise....especially to our editing experts....

ETA: She has already outlasted well beyond what I anticipated!

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-02-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Episode 13 Title: "Eruption of Volcanic Magnitude""
I'll go on record here to say I think Eliza goes in Ep. 13. Everyone has been talking about Eliza making Final 2 possibly, but I think she doesn't make Final 4.

Julie replaces Eliza in the new 'alliance', making the Final Four: Chris/Julie/Scout/Twila. I am holding with my Twila/Chris Final Two. (until proven wrong, lol)

Eruptions make me think of anger and fighting. The only 2 left that seem to be less capable of containing their emotions are Eliza and Twila. The title leads me to believe that one of them has a meltdown, and gets themselves booted next week. Which one? The one that has no real alliances left.

Eliza didn't so much join a new alliance last week, she voted with Chris/Scout/Twila to save her butt. A one vote deal, just like when Dolly was booted. Chris never told her 'this is how you make Final 4', he said 'this is how you stay'. As in 3 more days.

Chris & Julie have a pact, Twila & Scout have a pact, and probably Chris & Twila have a pact we haven't been shown. Eliza has a pact with um, nobody. Plus, she's a physical challenge threat, a mental challenge threat, a non-worker at camp, and annoying to boot.

Sarge said he liked Eliza in post boot interviews. I believe he said something along the lines of her being honest, not a backstabber? I suspect time together at Loser Lodge.

I believe in Ep. 13, Eliza finds out Julie has taken her Final 4 spot, and 'eruptions of volcanic magnitude' ensue, sealing her fate.

Sylvester (just call me CAT)

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-04, 02:35 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Episode 13 Title: "Eruption of Volcanic Magnitude""
Eliza has a pact with um, nobody

In my view, that's exactly why you keep her around at this stage of the game, CAT! ::grin:: So I humbly beg to differ with your analysis.

Both the remaining "pact" pairs need Eliza to break a tie, and because she is committed to nobody and is already in the game mode of voting to save her butt rather for any higher strategic purpose, she is going to be viewed as the archetypal swing vote who is equally persuadable by either of the remaining pairs.

While she is an "easy" boot that all four of Chris, Julie, Scout and Twila could agree upon to boot in Ep 13 to get themselves into the Final 4, it makes no sense for them to do this if they are thinking one step ahead. Going into F4 with two solid pairs is a recipe for Purple Rock, and we know Twila is never going to stand for that. If Twila goes in Ep 13, her insistence about avoiding a tie will be the key: if there were even any question in the minds of Chris/Julie as to who to boot (which I don't think there will be), then the Twila/Purple Rock factor will be what solidifies Chris and Julie to vote against Twila instead of against Eliza.

Eliza would be an easy boot for all of them at Final 5, but is such a short-term manoeuvre and such an elementary strategic mistake that I don't think any of these players will make it (they all seem to have studied the game somewhat, after all).

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-04, 02:49 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Episode 13 Title: "Eruption of Volcanic Magnitude""
"Going into F4 with two solid pairs is a recipe for Purple Rock, and we know Twila is never going to stand for that."

Loq, I think the key to that is that there aren't two solid pairs. Chris has pacts, but will backstab anybody to get to the finals, so I don't count him as solid with anyone. Chris could very well have pacts with everyone left.

Getting rid of Eliza, the opportunist, isn't a bad game move imho, it takes out someone that is just as physical as Julie, just as smart as Scout, just as likely to waffle as Twila. As for the jury, many have suggested that Eliza is the ideal F2 opponent, but who has she really 'screwed' except Leann & Dolly? Julie has lied more.

It will be interesting anyway. Appreciate the different view!

Sylvester (just call me CAT)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •