The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State of the Spoiling, Episode 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-03, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"State of the Spoiling, Episode 6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-03 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

Episode Six

Avast what you are doing, mateys and…matrixes(?)! It's time for the SOTS for Episode 6, a/k/a “The Prodigal Pelican”. Wherein, as a precursor to Ep 7's jaw-dropping, heart-stopping, all-else-topping Twist, the pelican previously dispatched by Drake in Ep 1 returns intact to the game as a member of Morgan, having bested the sandpiper, the kingfisher, the egret and the albatross in a nasty competition.

How long will the pelican endure in the game? We shall see. Meanwhile, on to the human doings in this episode.

The Rupert Show

We have the second episode in a row that references the beloved Rupie in the title. But Me and My Snake sounds a bit more sinister than “Everybody’s Hero". Let's consult See BS Misdirection Item #1:

One castaway has a heartwarming chat with an ailing snake. A real snake, literally.

We saw Rupie bring his new reptilian friend Balboa to IC last week, so there is the obvious implication of the title. But does it mean more? We have preview caps of Rupert talking to and then shaking hands with Shawn, with the word BETRAYAL ominously overlaid. Are there other snakes besides Balboa slithering around the Drake campsite? Hmm.

In a related thread, Mavsfan puts forth theories as to why S7 is being edited as The Rupert Show. Interesting discussion.

Reward Challenge

The cannons are trotted out once again, this time to fire at color-coded targets lined up on the beach. Reward is a surf-and-turf dinner for six (see caps here).

The only people we see participating in this are Christa, lighting Drake’s cannon, and Andrew lighting Morgan's. In the cap of Andrew, the cannon appears to be aimed at the aqua Drake targets, of which there are only four at this point. There are four orange Morgan targets visible as well, but Andrew's body may be obscuring a fifth.

We have a cap of Trish looking happy and raising a fist on the sidelines, and another of Andrew doing the same thing here, probably before or during the challenge. See BS Misdirection Item #2 informs us that:

After a closely battled Reward Challenge, the winning tribe sinks their teeth into a bounty that heats up their camp and revitalizes their spirits.

Morgan should still be on a high after winning three challenges, so one might expect that Drake needs its spirits revived now. Then again, since the reward emphasizes food, an area in which Morgan has not fared as well as Drake, Morgan might be re-energized more by a lobster and steak feast.

Some folks suggest the cap of the six steaks on ice could be a telltale sign that Drake wins, since, if this were taken back at camp or at a picnic area post-challenge, there should only be five steaks if Morgan won. More likely, though, it’s from when J Pro reveals to the tribes what they will be playing for, at which point they would need six steaks at the ready. (And anyway, if Morgan wins, I think the pelican would demand the sixth steak.)

So it’s a close call on the RC right now, maybe tilting just a bit toward Morgan, since they appear to get revitalized enough to win the IC (See below.)

Post RC: A Stunning Confession?

See BS Misdirection Item # 3 tries to drum up excitement with the news that:

While looting the losing tribe's camp after a Reward Challenge, a visiting castaway makes a stunning confession.

This could be a big nothing, or it could be something. If the Morons win RC, who knows what it means? Does anyone care? If Drake wins RC, Jon and Shawn are the only two who have not visited Morgan yet. If Jon goes, perhaps he tells Morgan The Big Lie? And/or the confession might be part of the “betrayal” campaign being waged against Rupert -- VerucaSalt suggests that maybe a Drake takes Morgan’s pot after Rupert promised Andrew they wouldn’t, in an effort to undermine Rupert’s diplomacy.

Another possibility is that the stunning confession is made to the camera, in “confessional”, as a revelation of treachery while at the other tribe’s camp.

Immunity Challenge

See BS concludes its misdirection this week with:

Immunity weighs on two Survivors, who must carry the fates of their tribes on their shoulders.

Caps and discussion of the IC are here and here. We have an endurance challenge similar to the water torture challenge in S2. Three members from each tribe stand on boxes with poles across their shoulders, in a Crucifixion tableau, while two tribemates lade the beams with bags full of heavy stuff like sand.

The weightbearers for Morgan are Andrew, Osten, and Ryan O. For Drake we see Rupert and Christa, with Jon and Trish piling on the poundage. The third weightbearer is not seen; presumably it is Shawn, and Sandra is sitting out.

There are different theories on how this challenge will work. One is that each person must bear bags equal to his/her own actual weight, which might explain why the bags seem unevenly distributed. Or, the loaders may place the bags strategically, giving weaker people less weight, to enable them to last longer.

We see Andrew grimacing and then laying on the ground. Christa also grimaces. Rupert, who has mucho bags on his pole, appears to buckle forward. Then there are what look like "defeat" caps of Rupert sprawled over a log, and "victory" caps of Ryan O. smiling and clenching his fists.

So does this all signify an IC win for Morgan? Well, there are other things that suggest an IC loss for Drake. As VerucaSalt has noted, the chat between Rupert and Shawn, compounded by the "Betrayal?", would probably not be occurring unless Drake has to go to TC. Couple that with the fact that the pelican's visit is apparently the only interesting event at Morgan this week, while we have shriekfests erupting at Drake again, and it seems a safe bet that Drake will be heading to their third TC.

Bootee

Once again this week, Cowboyroo started an excellent bootee thread, and if you go to no other links, at least check this one out, since it saved me a lot of work here . But, let's review:

Rupert: Rupert is again a big focus of this episode, and is all over the promos as the projected victim of some kind of betrayal scheme. We are asked “… can Rupert overcome a brazen act of betrayal? and “… is Rupert's own tribe turning on him?” Trish says in one promo that “Rupert has a hell of a lot of power right now.”

Rupert continues to get the highest number of confessionals– thanks, Krautboy! He became friendly with the Morgans and did not try to hide that from Drake. Even without that, logically, approaching the merge, he becomes a bigger target. He could go at any time.

Mitigating against a Rupert boot: He is in the majority alliance, which still appears to be relatively solid. It would take, at minimum, two of Sandra, Trish, and Christa to join Jon and Shawn to get him out. Burton and Michelle remain distinctly cool toward Rupert in their post-boot chats, suggesting he may not have arrived at LL immediately after they did.

Next up:

Shawn: If there is no major shake-up at Drake, Shawn is on the hot seat as the last of the beautiful people clique. He was all over last Thursday's initial preview as being in trouble -- which normally might be misdirection -- but it is logical to assume he really is in danger. His alliance with Jon is all he has right now, and it’s not good for much at this juncture. Krautboy makes the definitive case for a Shawn boot here.

Mitigating against a Shawn boot: It’s just possible that Drake would want to keep his strength for one more IC, if they feel uncertain the merge is right around the corner. Also, Burton and Michelle didn’t make any post-boot comments about Shawn, positive or negative – are they biting their tongues because he sticks around awhile?

Next we have:

Jon: We see Jon fighting with Shawn (with whom he supposedly has an alliance). CBS EyeMail – thanks, Sexishelly – tells us that more conflict between Jon and Shawn arises at Drake, causing some to consider one of them as the next to go. If Shawn were to somehow get himself off the hot seat it’s very likely Jon would take his place there.

Against a Jon boot: he’s weak and easily disposed of post-merge. Plus, it’s possible others besides Burton and Michelle (but not Sandra) find him entertaining, and Michelle claims he actually did work around camp. And workaholic Rupert hasn’t complained about him.

The rest

Yes, Snewser downgraded Christa two weeks ago, and she was a target in Ep 4. She is featured in previews for both of the challenges, and if she is responsible for losing one or both, she might become a target again this week. Still, she disappeared off the face of the earth last week, and Shawn, Rupert and Jon seem to be way more vulnerable.

Trish and Sandra should be well-insulated this week. Michelle tells us that Trish is actually pulling the strings at Drake, and that Sandra will vote for anyone as long as it’s not her. However, see additional spoilerish info on Trish below.

In the unlikely event that the Morons go to TC (did I really write that?), Darrah was next on their chopping block. But our own Bebekid found out she’s around for the Loved One RC, and since MB has yet to edit Darrah into the show, it’s unlikely she’ll be leaving and coming back. Ryan O was rumored as an early boot – he’s gotten continuing character development and increased face time over the last couple of Eps. Still, either of these two should be considered extreme long shots for this week.

Miscellaneous – Past, Present and Future

Check out the Yahoo Insider Five transcript, kindly provided by VerucaSalt this week (hope all is ok with Markopolo.) Also Michelle’s Early Show appearance and CBS web chat. All three of these provided useful information for this week’s spoilage.

mindella29 is running an alliance symposium here.

The lovely and talented Mistofleas has started a fourth thread covering The Big Lie, Regret, and Twist, condensing the main ideas in the first three threads and also providing links to those. If you enjoy the mind-numbing torture of figuring out those riddles, please pay this thread a visit.

The Twist appears to be slated for Ep 7, and esquire’s thread here is dedicated to the Returning Player(s) idea, and how this might work. Chez has a similar discussion going here.

Last but not least, our insightful Jims02 posted a hindsight editorial, warning of the dangers of overanalyzing in our eagerness to spoil. Advice worth noting.

So, Ep 6 in brief:
RC winner -- toss-up. Morgan?
IC winner -- sure looks like Morgan.
Boot -- Shawn and Rupert appear to be the front runners, with Jonny Fairplay a distinct possibility as well.

Well, I think that covers this week’s shebang, but please let me know if I left out anything. Will update with late-breaking bulletins before showtime, if need be.

And apparently it need be:

****LATE-BREAKING BULLETIN Wednesday 5:50 PM*********

Trish tries the Deena Bennett strategy?

Jlude and Mr 411 at Sucks reported that the link to Trish's "Activities" page has been removed from the CBS website at least as of yesterday. Mr 411 claims this has been the case with every previous bootee on the Wednesday before their boot Ep, starting with Ryan S. Apparently the link reappears subsequent to the episode.

The activities page contains the person's status ("active" or "voted off __/__/__") in the game, and voting history. It would have be updated each week for any person who attended tribal council, BUT -- the final words of the bootee go on this page as well, so the bootee's page needs the most updating.

The logical reason for a Trish boot would be that she tries to rally everyone to get Rupert out, as Deena did with Alex, and they turn on her instead. It's not out of the question.

Several of our most enlightened spoilers have already voted (or changed their votes) accordingly. Proceed as you wish.

DEATH TO ALL PELICANS!

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... cowboyroo 10-21-03 1
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... KObrien_fan 10-21-03 2
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Krautboy 10-21-03 3
 Fabulous Darling...simply fabulous! mistofleas 10-21-03 4
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... pdragonfly 10-21-03 5
 Fantastic Job! mavsfan 10-21-03 6
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Jims02 10-21-03 7
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... strid333 10-22-03 8
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... VerucaSalt 10-22-03 9
       RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... URang 10-22-03 10
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... samboohoo 10-22-03 11
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... FarmBoy 10-22-03 12
 Thanks BR! SurvivaBear 10-22-03 13
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... forehead 10-22-03 14
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Swami 10-22-03 15
 More from Burton Brownroach 10-22-03 16
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Devious Weasel 10-22-03 17
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Brownroach 10-22-03 18
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... GoddessMM 10-22-03 19
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Nash 10-22-03 20
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... LeftPinky 10-22-03 21
 Darrah bebekid 10-23-03 22
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... I_Got_Nutn 10-23-03 23
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... DoodleBug 10-23-03 24
 Revised the RC details Brownroach 10-23-03 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-21-03, 08:55 PM (EST)
1. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 6"
Great Job Brownroach. Boy, the options again are many. I want to go with a Shawn boot, but two things are bothering me

1) Sandra saying if Shawn doesn't watch himself he'll be sent packing leading me to believe that someone else may be a target.

and

2) The title once again. Befriend a snake and it bites you...

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 09:20 PM (EST)
2. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 6"
Great analysis BR, always enjoy reading your posts! I really think after reading all that I have, that Shawn is the boot this week after another Morgan challenge sweep (they win their third real challenge in a row, I just can't give them credit for the first 2)

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-21-03, 09:37 PM (EST)
3. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 6"
Stellar SOTS BR! Missed your insightful posting this week...but now I know what you were doing with all your free time!

You've summed it up nicely. Thanks!

Krautboy

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 09:39 PM (EST)
4. "Fabulous Darling...simply fabulous!"
Of course I expected nothing less from you dear BR. Thank you so very much for putting this all together. I really don't know what I'd do without the SOTS each week. It's wonderful to see it all condensed in easy to find Readers Digest form.

My mind still whirls with the possibilities this week, but one thing of which I am now convinced...MB reads these boards and has it out for me. Thus the pelican episode.

Fie on you Burnet!

--founder of the DTP Society

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-21-03, 10:06 PM (EST)
5. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 6"
Wow, my head is spinning with all the possibilities!!

Thanks (I think) for adding to it.

My money is on the Pelican. Its been sniffing around both camps and I do believe that it will leave clues and give away stategies to one team. Probably has a S&M relathionship with Drake. So it goes over to Morgan and destroys the camp for Drake.

Please love me look what I did for you.

Poor pelican. That's no way to get love, but it sure does get air time.

Hopefully, Rupert shakes hands with Shawn and then votes him out.
Unless Rupert has done something terrible recently, there's no reason why Trish, Sandra, and Christa would vote for him.

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-21-03, 10:24 PM (EST)
6. "Fantastic Job!"
This is an EXCELLENT job of bringing all the ideas/discussions together.

A really comprehensive Job.

Thank you for your post.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 11:37 PM (EST)
7. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 6"
Ahhhh... The best part...

Last but not least, our insightful Jims02 posted a hindsight editorial, warning of the dangers of overanalyzing in our eagerness to spoil. Advice worth noting.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for shoutouts. Great work, BR.

JSlice is off da hizzle, yo

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-22-03, 01:50 AM (EST)
8. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 6"
Good one! Definitely should be an interesting week before the merge (if we get a merge!?!?)

Three is the perfect number.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-22-03, 07:27 AM (EST)
9. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 6"
Bravo BR

URang 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-22-03, 08:17 AM (EST)
10. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 6"
Excellent summary BR.
One thing that strikes me as how difficult a spoiler week we have is by looking at TDT's site.
In the past weeks it would list the challenge winner (along with a "?"). This week he is not even offering a guess.
The “Surviv-o-meter” has Rupert and Christa as trouble with Jon, Shawn and Ryan as probably safe.

My guess is on Shawn. As mentioned in a previous post, all those that have shared private airtime with Rupert, (First B about throwing the challenge, Second was M/R throw-up moment, now S/R handshake) have been booted that week when Drake loses IC.

Unless of course it is now Rupert’s turn to taste defeat. Bit by the snake. (Shawn)
I think I just confused myself again.

URang

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-03, 09:10 AM (EST)
11. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 6"
Great Job BR. Thanks for doing this. I've actually been so busy at work lately and just don't have a lot of time to read and post.

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-22-03, 09:23 AM (EST)
12. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 6"
Thanks BR!!

Great job pulling it all together. I just wish I knew how to vote.

Maybe I should just start a Pelican Ranch.

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-22-03, 10:11 AM (EST)
13. "Thanks BR!"
SOTS are so helpful and you are an excellent writer. If I can just pay better attention and ignore Snewser. I think this season, overall, has been more difficult to pick the bootee- but maybe it is just me. We have at least two really logical choices this week.

A PM Halloween Creation
Beware the Bear!

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-22-03, 10:59 AM (EST)
14. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 6"
Awesome SOTS!

Thanks,
forehead

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-03, 11:17 AM (EST)
15. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 6"
A stunning SOTS, BR!

I've been out-of-the-loop for a few weeks and wasn't sure if I could ever get back into the swim of things. After reading your SOTS I feel renewed and retuned. I still have no idea who to vote for of course, but I feel like I might.

IceCat is a Genius

10-22-03, 12:57 PM (EST)
16. "More from Burton"
First of all, thanks so much to everyone for all the nice remarks about the SOTS.

VerucaSalt posted these Burton interview excerpts in Cowboyroo's thread this morning, and I'm adding it down here so people will see it -- Burton has more to say about Rupert and Shawn.

----------------------

On who Burton blames for being voted out: Burton blames Rupert for backstabbing him more than anyone else. They had a long conversation where Burton wanted to form an alliance with Rupert because they were the two strongest so Burton thought they had a better chance if they were together. But Rupert turned around and repeated their conversation to Sandra and Christa.

On Jon: Burton thinks that Jon is pretty obnoxious but found him amusing since he would get into fights with other players and it broke the monotony to watch him.

On Christa: They would get along at times but other times she would try to start fights or be rude to people. He's not her biggest fan.

On Shawn: Burton thinks Shawn was delusional and jealous. He said that Shawn couldn't put a strategy together and the tribe knew it and that's why they kept him around. Even Rupert said that they would keep Shawn around because he would just do what everyone told him to do.

On who he thought was the biggest competition: Overall he thinks that Rupert was the only other person that has the all around skills be it strategy or capacity to win challenges. No one else could even swim well. The people on the Morgan Tribe combined couldn't out a strategy for a challenge together if they had to. He thinks he and Rupert had what it took.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-03, 02:33 PM (EST)
17. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 6"
Nicely done. Not as good as that guy who did the SOTS last week, though. Whatever happened to him?

10-22-03, 02:55 PM (EST)
18. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 6"
I've been wondering that too. But I haven't been to OT lately, is he hanging out over there?

GoddessMM 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-22-03, 09:25 PM (EST)
19. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 6"
Great SOTS BR! Thanks so much for posting these each week they are so helpful in putting everything together. I was sucked in by the spoilers last week and was wrong. The new "Trish" being booted info seems credible but I just don't know if I can go out on a limb again. The non-spoiling people in my survivor pool are beating my ass right now

Nash 437 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-22-03, 09:32 PM (EST)
20. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 6"
I like this Trish being booted thing too. But is spoiling so easy as a glitch on the CBS page. That means if true, we can spoil correctly each and every week.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-22-03, 09:50 PM (EST)
21. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 6"
Awesome job BR! I wouldn't know where to start reading the boards after being away all week. With your help I've whittled my choice down to Trish or Shawn....

Shawn being the choice all week as the obvious "guy on the outside." So had been leaning there but,...

Trish pulling a Deena could be a nice twist....We all know that the survivors don't seem to do the logical more than once a season (and we had the logical Michelle boot last week), so someone must try playing the game this week and give us yet another not suspected boot... I'll take Trish (and whatever odds anyone will give me)...

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-23-03, 10:15 AM (EST)
22. "Darrah"
First Sherps and now Brownroach mention me in their posts. Y'all know how to feed a girl's megalomania!

Just wanted to comment that, yes, Darrah WAS next on the chopping block at Morgan after Lil was booted. Much has happened since then and I don't think she's NEAR as vulnerable as she was. Would I think this way if I didn't have the spoilers? I don't know. But she SHONE in the last 2 ICs. I think she's more valuable than Tijuana.

I hear that our own li'l Bebekid is like the Spoiling Queen of the Universe now. How cool is that? ~ SherpaDave

I_Got_Nutn 897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-23-03, 12:11 PM (EST)
23. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 6"
Great SOTS Brownroach.

I'll throw in my 2 pfennig.

When you boil away all the hype, all the spoilage, all the speculation what we are left with is a fairly routine, straight forward voting record.

Nicole - Unexpected, but deserved.
Ryan S. - Duh
Lillian - Aligned w/Ryan S.
Burton - Instigated the challenge throw, payed the price.
Michelle - Aligned w/Butron
Shawn - Aligned w/Burton (Nobody was fooled by his "I hated Burton ,too" defense.)

Unless someone really steps in it (and now we've thrown speculation back in the pot) Shawn has got to go.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 12:20 PM (EST)
24. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 6"
Well done! I haven't been reading much this week.... now I feel up to speed again!

Not changing my vote this week.

10-23-03, 12:45 PM (EST)
25. "Revised the RC details"
Sorry -- just to say that I went back and revised the RC section above because somehow I omitted that we see Andrew firing the cannon, and how many targets are visible.

I don't think it gives us any more to go on for the RC winner, but I wanted to be thorough.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •