The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Post Ghost Tribe Alliances"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

raven 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-24-03, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Post Ghost Tribe Alliances"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-03 AT 06:14 PM (EST)

It's never too early to speculate about current alliances and where they are going...so I thought discussion could start on the strengths of alliances and how the addition of the Ghost Tribe will affect alliances. I didn't see that a corresponding thread was in place, so I am posting one, if I missed the correct thread, sorry!

just some thoughts:

Drake:
- Sandra-Christa-Rupert alliance - seems strong and may last for awhile.

- Jon-Shawn alliance - can it be patched up after Shawns's betrayal...if not, then Shawn and Jon are probably alone and in trouble needing the assistance of non-drake players.

- Rupert-Shawn alliance - does anyone know what Rupert said to Shawn exactly?....quotes would be nice.

Morgan:
Darrah-Tijuana alliance - seems to be strongest morgan alliance to me, and expected since they are the only females on Morgan and around the same age.

Darrah-Tijuana-Andrew alliance - ?

Osten, Ryan O - Trouble ?

Ghost Tribe:
Lillian-Ryan S alliance - post game interviews show this remains strong.

Michelle-Nicole - vidcap and age/gender similarities make this possible.

Michelle-Nicole-Burton alliance - seems likely to happen from group dynamics.

Trish - ?

Of course Ghost Tribe alliances only matter if
a) They vote the returning player back on
b) The game is restarted and all bootees are back in

I think all of these alliances are unspoken except the possible
but unlikely Rupert/Shawn alliance, and the Jon/Shawn alliance which may now be dead.

I really want to know what all the good spoilers are thinking, like brownroach, mistofleas, krautboy, bebekid, VerucaSalt, etc...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Post Ghost Tribe Alliances pdragonfly 10-24-03 1
 RE: Post Ghost Tribe Alliances Brownroach 10-24-03 2
   you forgot... cqvenus 10-25-03 5
 RE: Post Ghost Tribe Alliances I_AM_HE 10-24-03 3
   RE: Post Ghost Tribe Alliances Loree 10-25-03 4
       RE: Post Ghost Tribe Alliances katethegreat 10-25-03 6
 RE: Post Ghost Tribe Alliances Goooey_Alley 10-25-03 7
   RE: Post Ghost Tribe Alliances pdragonfly 10-25-03 8
 Dearest raven, bebekid 10-25-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-24-03, 06:49 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Post Ghost Tribe Alliances"
"I really want to know what all the good spoilers are thinking, like brownroach, mistofleas, krautboy, bebekid, VerucaSalt, etc..."

I'm not one of the above but what the heck.

Other alliances or ties that bind:
Rubert and Andrew
Rupert and Ryan O

When the tribes merge where will everyone else fit in:
The girls may scope out Darrah and Tuyana to see how friendly they are. The guys will only see each other as competetors.

Christa of the girls will be a threat because of they way she did in the last IC. She'd be voted out only for that reason.

Trish might want to hook up with Darrah and Tyuwanda for safety purposes, thereby getting herself in a larger group.

Jon will align himself with each one of them even though they don't like him. However, they will soon learn that he'll stab them in the back and when that happens he'll get voted off. (can't wait).

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-03, 06:51 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Post Ghost Tribe Alliances"
Thanks, raven, you're way too kind.

I hadn't really started thinking about this yet. A lot's going to depend on the circumstances of the twist, and who gets back in the game and who is out.

I don't think Ghost Tribe alliances are going to matter because I think they are all just going to be in the one challenge. One or two of them will get absorbed back into the game and will have to align with whoever else is there from Drake and Morgan.

A lot of people have mentioned a Darrah/Tijuana alliance but I'm afraid I just don't see that (not yet anyway). I don't think Morgan's rethought anything since they've started winning IC's, so Andrew/Tijuana/Osten is the closest group on Morgan right now, with Ryan O their fourth. I don't think Darrah's any more "in" than she was when Lill was booted, though they need her for sheer numbers right now.

Last night's Ep and the previews make me think Andrew is getting tired of Osten, though. So the Andrew/Osten/Tijuana alliance may crumble soon, with either Osten or Andrew being out of it.

Rupert/Shawn I think was just a convenience for the purpose of last night. Though I think Shawn would stick with Rupert/Sandra/Christa as long as it benefits him. I also think Rupert and Jon will make up, more or less. Jon isn't too stupid to realize that the Morgan's don't like him, and that he better start kissing back up to the Drakes that are left.

That's all my brain can manage right now.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-03, 06:11 PM (EST)
5. "you forgot..."
... to factor in the pelican

- following in bebo's evil footsteps

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 09:18 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Post Ghost Tribe Alliances"
there are only two strong alliances as I see it:

Rupert-Sandra-Christa
with Jon and Shawn loosely tied to Rupert and to each other (might have put them as a strong alliance before Shawn voted differently from Jon last night, although I don't think Jon has any intentions of having any strong alliances (i.e. alliances he isn't willing to break when it is advantageous))

and

Andrew-Tijuana
with Ryan-O tied loosely to Andrew and Osten and Darrah tied loosely to T

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-03, 05:34 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Post Ghost Tribe Alliances"
I think Andrew and Tijuana is the closest alliance on Morgan. They always seem to be sitting next to each other or talking. It is like they decide for the tribe and then go back and tell the others the decision.

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-25-03, 07:15 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Post Ghost Tribe Alliances"
I agree that Andrew and T are the closest alliance on Morgan. When they were deciding on Lil vs. Darrah, these two (A and T)talked, then Andrew went off to discuss with RyanO and T to discuss with Darrah. What we weren't shown is: 1) who talked to Osten, and 2) RyanO and Darrah talking. I believe these last two are a hidden alliance (maybe a weak alliance?), but I'm afraid RyanO goes soon, based on spoiler re: victim of a twist.

Please pardon if my facts are not 100% - I do not record and constantly replay and review prior episodes. So am going by memory! I am not obsessed enough YET!

Agree with most of above alliances; however, Trish said that Sandra seemed really in it with her and Jon (something like "It was Sandra who finally asked "So are we all in this together?" or "All in agreement".") Therefore, Sandra may not be a strong alliance member to have, since she is not as loyal to you as she appears.

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-25-03, 09:30 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Post Ghost Tribe Alliances"
I think that the Ghost tribe has no use for any alliance. They’re just there to mess the tribe morale and the competition. If they do have a chance for comeback, it will be a competition between the members for Ghost tribe, so no alliance… maybe just peers (like Ryan S. & Lill).

As for the existing alliances:

Drake: Christa & Rupert + with Sandra for convenience purpose (if it comes between the three, Sandra may easily default to avoid being booted.)

Morgan: Tijuana & Andrew. (I do agree with the posts above.) Tijuana had a strong string on Darrah. Andrew had a weak string on Ryan O. Osten bugs them all being a wuss, even if Tijuana may have a “mutual bond” with him. Tijuana, these past few episodes, seems annoyed (not pitied) at Osten.

As a whole, Morgan had a tight bond compared to Drake. If it comes to Drake booting someone out, we can see Jon and Shawn goin’ home. Both of them should try their best to prove their worth to the rest or should try stirring trouble for the other to save their butt.

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-25-03, 10:18 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Post Ghost Tribe Alliances"
Hm, I wouldn't put Christa and Rupert in an alliance with Sandra on the outside. Christa and Sandra are very, very tight.
Last episode before Christa went she hit knuckles with Sandra and when Christa struck her target with her canonball she hugged Sandra, not Rupert.
Granted Christa wouldn't allow Rupert to be voted out, but Sandra knew that, and that shows how closely the two women know each other.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-25-03, 10:58 PM (EST)
9. "Dearest raven,"
Despite what my sig line says, I am no where near worthy to be in the same category as BR, misto, KB and VS. I may have contributed a good thought or idea over the years, and I was very fortunate to unearth the Darrah loved one visit spoiler.

But thank you for the compliment!

As for post Ghost Tribe alliances, I have not the first clue. Since we don't know exactly how many or who will re-enter the game, it's too hard to say at this point.

I shall resume my spoiling skills for episode 8.

I hear that our own li'l Bebekid is like the Spoiling Queen of the Universe now. How cool is that? ~ SherpaDave

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •