The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Few new vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

rose 313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-14-03, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Few new vidcaps"
Shiver me timbers!! I've pirated these, along with the voiceover, from the marvelous TDT websites.. ARRGGhh matey..

this one is so foggy, it's hard to tell who the heck it is..
Andrew, Osten, Darrah- but it's a blue boat...
I think it might be Trish, Does this point that Drake kidnaps Osten?

Rup jumping onboard the Morgan Canoe, nothing new.

Andrew on the run.. (Sorry Andrew, you can't outrun the fact that you are a first class moron.)

I'll leave this one to those who decipher these best..

Well, the vidcaps don't show much to me, other than the possible Osten swap.. The voiceover is what drew my attention..

Voiceover (read by football announcer): Thursday on CBS, come see why Entertainment Weekly says Survivor is sooo good. (That's the way it's written). This week one of the tribe's most valuable players is stolen by the other. Now will Rupert jump ship?

Has MB been reading our posts, and is giving us something he'll know we'll bite on with the "jump ship" quote?

Tear my apart, I'm ready.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Few new vidcaps rose 10-14-03 1
 RE: Few new vidcaps fishtank 10-14-03 2
   No way that's Michelle rose 10-14-03 3
       RE: No way that's Michelle BigGrrl 10-14-03 4
       RE: No way that's Michelle Brownroach 10-14-03 5
           RE: No way that's Michelle fishtank 10-14-03 6
               RE: No way that's Michelle fishtank 10-14-03 7
                   RE: No way that's Michelle Brownroach 10-14-03 8
                       RE: No way that's Michelle DoodleBug 10-14-03 9
                           Thank you rose 10-14-03 10
                               RE: Thank you fishtank 10-14-03 12
                   RE: No way that's Michelle tommydgore 10-14-03 14
 RE: Few new vidcaps PhoenixMons 10-14-03 11
   RE: Few new vidcaps DoodleBug 10-14-03 13
 RE: Few new vidcaps VerucaSalt 10-15-03 15
   RE: Few new vidcaps Brownroach 10-15-03 16
       RE: Few new vidcaps VerucaSalt 10-15-03 17
           RE: Few new vidcaps Brownroach 10-15-03 18
 MVP? dabo 10-15-03 19
   RE: MVP? VerucaSalt 10-16-03 20
       RE: MVP? mistofleas 10-16-03 21
           RE: MVP? VerucaSalt 10-16-03 23
   RE: MVP? Brownroach 10-16-03 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-14-03, 10:07 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Few new vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-03 AT 10:08 AM (EST)

Well, after going over the "spoiling the spoilers" post by Krautboy, I'm pretty sure Morgan will not go to TC this week. The only thing I'm confused about is Who the heck is in the boat. It really looks to me like Andrew or Jon, Osten, and Trish. Also the fact that they are in a Drake colored boat kills me.. If Morgan wins IC, how would Osten be hanging out with Drake; or why is Morgan in a blue boat...?

This is probably nothing, but it is driving me bonkers.. Can someone shoot me down, and put me out of my misery? (Brown roach usually clarifies things for me to make me see the light.. Maybe you can do that here?)

losing it.. maybe overanalyzing or seeing things.

fishtank 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-14-03, 10:17 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Few new vidcaps"
If you look at what the players are wearing in other vidcaps you will see that these three people are from left to right: Trish, Michelle, and Sandra.

10-14-03, 10:26 AM (EST)
3. "No way that's Michelle"
Okay, here's the problem with that...

On the left- No shirt, so unless Trish is running around topless, not her.

Middle- Definately Osten: notice maroon shorts, black knees poking out, Bald head gleaming in the sun.

Right- Could be Sandra, I'm not sure on this one...

BigGrrl 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-14-03, 11:05 AM (EST)
4. "RE: No way that's Michelle"
Black Gretchen!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-14-03, 11:19 AM (EST)
5. "RE: No way that's Michelle"
The washed-out color isn't much help, but I believe that's Michelle first, in her white top with straps; then Shawn in his light blue shirt, black shorts, and buff pulled back over the top of his head -- Osten's head would not look that huge -- and lastly Sandra.

This is a challenge boat; it's too narrow to seat two across like the tribe boats do. Probably from RC since they appear to start off from the mat in columns of three.

10-14-03, 11:37 AM (EST)
6. "RE: No way that's Michelle"
Look at football pics. Actually it is Jon, Christa, and Trish.

I think I uploaded the correct pic.

10-14-03, 11:40 AM (EST)
7. "RE: No way that's Michelle"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/3f8c18d15b5fb018.html
Sorry uploaded wrong file

10-14-03, 11:51 AM (EST)
8. "RE: No way that's Michelle"
I think you're right, it's the other Drake boat. Could've fooled me, it doesn't look like any of them in that cap.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-03, 12:04 PM (EST)
9. "RE: No way that's Michelle"
Christa has been wearing a white necklace lately... that's what the center person is wearing. Plus, it looks like blonde hair and the drake color band on her arm.

I concur. I think it's Jon, Christa, and Trish.

A Kyngsladye Original

10-14-03, 12:11 PM (EST)
10. "Thank you"
Thank you all for clarifying. I definately agree after seeing the vidcap from fishtank.. Good work fishtank!! Welcome too! Glad to see I'm not the only newbie around here.. So no new news in these pics.. What of the "jump ship" quote? MB lurking around here and throwing us a rotten bone?

10-14-03, 01:16 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Thank you"
Thank you for your comments. It was kind of you to make them. As to "jump ship," maybe they do give Rupert the opportunity to stay with Morgan.

This is the first year I have gone to spoilers on any of the shows. I got addicted with BB4. Watching CBS manipulate their promos and the programs themselves with what they choose to show definitely makes me suspicious of anything they do. That's why I think there's a good possibility that Morgan will win the GFC, with Darrah pulling it out for them. My husband watches Fear Factor a lot and I have seen many people gag repeatedly and then go on to win the challenge by gaining control of their gag reflex. My son and his wife own a funeral home and she is a "mortician." They can eat anything!!!! He sometimes get sick afterward but they have seen so much gore and smelled so much nasty stuff that nothing bothers them anymore. They are about Darrah's age so I figure she's seen and smelled at least as much as they have. Watch out for Darrah.

tommydgore 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-14-03, 01:49 PM (EST)
14. "RE: No way that's Michelle"
I believe that the picture is from the RC, because Rupie is with TJ. So, I don't think that could be Osten. It shows Osten with Andrew and Darrah on the red boat in this .

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-14-03, 12:24 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Few new vidcaps"
Player on right in boat is DEFINITELY Trish. As odd as it sounds, sooming OUT actually makes the picture seem a bit clearer and it seems very clear that Trish is in the front of the boat.

Because of odd shading it's nearly impossible to tell who the other two are.

BUT the middle player has on some sort of long dangling necklace around his (I don't think it's a woman...the arms look a bit too large in comparison with the rest of the body AND next to the other two people in the boat) neck. Does anyone have a long dangling necklace? Not sure I've seen one before other than Burton's necklace, which this certainly is not. The middle player also appears to be wearing a blue buff on the left arm - who wears a buff on their left arm on Drake? Anyone? I'll have to run through my videos to check.

Also, the person on the left looks to me like Michelle. When you look closely you can almost see lighter shading on the body in a halter-style configuration, which would be Michelle's halter top. The head doesn't seem right, but this pic is funky, so it could be...

I *heart* my ©2003 GeorgiaBelle Creation
"An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it" - Mohandas K. Gandhi

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-03, 01:19 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Few new vidcaps"
PM - see my post above (we posted about the same time). Christa has been wearing a white necklace... it's her.

A Kyngsladye Original

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-15-03, 02:23 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Few new vidcaps"
Why is Michelle running through the jungle?

10-15-03, 02:33 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Few new vidcaps"
The last part of the challenge is retrieving giant CBS eye logos that are suspended from trees in the forest.

Seriously I think they have to go into the woods to find something as part of the challenge. That may be where Andrew is headed in the cap of him running away from Jeff.

10-15-03, 02:41 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Few new vidcaps"
I agree with that, which is why I'm not sold on the hug

10-15-03, 02:46 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Few new vidcaps"
The hug may be after they finish the boat part. Then maybe only one person from each tribe has to go into the woods while everyone else waits on the beach. If Morgan has a big lead it gives them time to hug and cavort while they wait for Andrew to come back.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-03, 03:40 PM (EST)
19. "MVP?"
>Voiceover (read by football announcer): Thursday
>on CBS, come see why
>Entertainment Weekly says Survivor is
>sooo good. (That's the way
>it's written). This week one
>of the tribe's most valuable
>players
is stolen by the
>other. Now will Rupert jump
>ship?

Would Osten be considered MVP material? Granted, it is standard See-BS hyperbole, but Osten as MVP of even the decimated Morgan Tribe is laughable in light of what we've seen so far. I think this definitely rules out Darrah, however, and if Morgan wins it clearly points to Rupert.

Would Rupert jump ship? Since it is See-BS positing the prospect chances are: No, he won't.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

10-16-03, 07:44 AM (EST)
20. "RE: MVP?"
While I may be for the sake of points, choose Christa as the boot though my heart lies elsewhere, you are going to have to draw blood to make me think Morgan wins RC

I just want to see the darn lie already!

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-03, 10:11 AM (EST)
21. "RE: MVP?"
I just want to see the darn lie already!

Sing it Sistah!

...you are going to have to draw blood to make me think Morgan wins RC

I agree with you on this (I'll bring the bandaids and Bactine just in case

--thinks Jon has the ultimate plan for bathing in the open

10-16-03, 11:14 AM (EST)
23. "RE: MVP?"
misto honey, I can always count on you

10-16-03, 10:18 AM (EST)
22. "RE: MVP?"
I think this promo refers to what happened last week -- the MVP (Rupert) is already at Morgan, so we have the (non)-question of "will he switch allegiances?" blah-blah-blah. It doesn't mean someone else will be stolen in this episode.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •