The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Web Promo up at Suvivor new.net"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-10-03, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Web Promo up at Suvivor new.net"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

That should be Survivorfever.net. Here is the link:
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_ep5_webpromo.html

I don't know how to post the pictures, so maybe someone can help me out here. Following is the voice over:

Voice Over:

VO> "'Entertainment Weekly' says the new Survivor is sooo good!...One tribe nabbed the other's MVP..."
Trish> "Rupert gotta hang out w/the enemy"
VO> "Now will the gentle giant control both tribes?..."
Andrew> "He's been a Godsend"
Sandra> "Rupert went to the other side"
VO> " Or overplay his hand"
Rupert> "I will end up alienating someone"
VO> "Plus, if you think you've seen outrageous food challenges..."
Tijuana> "That's disgusting?"
VO> "Wait'll you get a whiff of this one"
Sandra(?)> "Ohhhhh"
Sandra(?)> " Man that was funky"
VO> "Don't miss an all new Survivor, CBS Thursday"

Also, the boat race has Rupert with Morgan, so I take this to be the RC and the IC is the gross food challenge.

compliments of GeorgiaBelle

Beauty Product Queen of the Boards and a fancy girl to boot!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Web Promo up at Suvivor new.net frisky 10-10-03 1
   yuck cqvenus 10-10-03 2
       RE: yuck Brownroach 10-10-03 3
           RE: yuck FarmBoy 10-10-03 4
               she is cqvenus 10-10-03 5
       RE: yuck tamarama 10-13-03 6
           RE: yuck VerucaSalt 10-13-03 7
               RE: yuck Blow by Blow 10-13-03 8
               RE: yuck hearkittykitty 10-13-03 9
                   RE: yuck spacey 10-14-03 10
               RE: yuck DoodleBug 10-15-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-03, 02:26 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Web Promo up at Suvivor new.net"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 02:42 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 02:40 PM (EST)

Thanks, kiki_k. Here are the pics:

(The following two pics are from episode 2 where Shawn loses the spear. Why include them in a Ep 5 preview???)

(Yup, here's Jiffy whipping up some strange brew with the II by his side)

HERE'S RUPIE SITTING WITH THE DRAKE'S AT THE IC. SEE HIS SHIRT IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 03:49 PM (EST)
2. "yuck"
well michelle is obviously a total skeezer, undeterred by the complete and utter grossness of this food challenge as she laps up every last bit of goop of that chunky, nasty concoction.

drake looks pretty happy and confident.

i think this week looks like RC goes to morgan and IC goes to drake. not sure who will end up going from morgan, though. guess we'll find out more as the week progresses.

- it's either all or nothing with MB

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 03:57 PM (EST)
3. "RE: yuck"
LOL, cq.

It looks like fragile Southern belle Darrah isn't faring too well with her selection.

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-10-03, 04:07 PM (EST)
4. "RE: yuck"

You'd think this would be no problem for a Mortician.
(Is she really?)

Bovinated- An Original Draco Masterpiece

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
5. "she is"
that can't be the lie. the girl has no personality. seems to fit that her occupation is dealing with people just like her (have no pulse).

- oops... did I get lost on the way to Bashers again?

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-13-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
6. "RE: yuck"
>>i think this week looks like RC goes to morgan and IC goes to drake. not sure who will end up going from morgan, though<<

I agree -- & I had a thought. After spending a day or two with Morgan, Rupert may have figured out that Darrah's kind of an outsider. According to Andrew in Ep3, Darrah was next after Lil.

Perhaps when Drake wins IC, Rupert suggests they take Darrah, therefore protecting her from TC, and forcing the Moron alliance to boot one of their 'stronger' members.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-13-03, 01:41 PM (EST)
7. "RE: yuck"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-03 AT 01:44 PM (EST)

Frankly I have not committed at all to an RC win yet by Morgan. The only thing that leads me there is that "strange" hugging pic of Rupert/Ryan which seems an obvious attempt for us to just believe it. Where's the big group win hug and what is with the poker face on Jeff behind it?

For all we know, Rupert bonded in the couple of days with them as evidenced by Rhino's VO about him, the pics of him with the fish, etc. Let's face it Rupert would have no problem clicking with five people who are grateful to this guy. I don't necessarily think this is a congratulations hug; it could very well be a big bear hug to a new friend that is leaving to go back to Drake.
Not too mention that teaser about the nit pick on the shower which I presume is the reward. Seriously, I can't fathom Tijuana and Darrah griping about the position of the shower but I sure can see the Drake women and I can see S/J arguing the point also.

Plus, caps of Sandra, Christa and even Jon's hair (in that shot with Christa) look awfully clean and/or fluffy to me.

Just like the Darrah choking pic may not be indicative of a Drake win, I am not convinced of a Morgan RC win, not yet anyway.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-13-03, 02:29 PM (EST)
8. "RE: yuck"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-03 AT 02:32 PM (EST)

>Plus, caps of Sandra, Christa and even Jon's hair (in that shot with Christa) look awfully clean and/or fluffy to me.

Now that's an interesting angle. They don't show Shawn's face in the IC pics, so maybe Drake got razors in the RC and did some shaving. I know Jon's still sporting some facial hair, but maybe he just felt like keeping it.

Edited to add: Michelle's armpit doesn't look at all fuzzy in the shot where she's downing the "shake". I haven't been tracking pit hair growth, so maybe I'm off track on that.

-P

hearkittykitty 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-13-03, 04:51 PM (EST)
9. "RE: yuck"
I wish I had the first episode on tape...

Didn't one of the tribes (Drake, methinks) buy shampoo and soap in the village?

spacey 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-14-03, 10:11 PM (EST)
10. "RE: yuck"
I think you are right hearkittykitty! I remember they bought tooth brushes. I noticed because that is the first thing I have to do each morning and would miss the most if I was on the island!

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
11. "RE: yuck"
As for shaving... They don't show Andrew, Rhino, or Osten either. So it's still possible that Morgan wins. There's just not a whole lot to go on....

A Kyngsladye Original

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •