The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The true F2 alliance...Burton and Lill (not saying it will work though)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-03, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"The true F2 alliance...Burton and Lill (not saying it will work though)"
This is the first time in all of Survivor that they have had back to back IC's to show the "true alliances" or "alliance pecking order". JP called attention to it last week, but did not say anything this week.

Kill or be killed was as much of an alliance buster as last weeks coconut dump. This week we got a good hint of Burton's true F2 alliance as well as his pecking order.

Purportedly he made a deal with John to be F2 with him, when in fact Burton only plans to use him to get himself and Lill to the F2. Last night he waited for Rupert to take out D, and then Burton attacked and knocked out: Rupert, (John then made short work of Christa) Tijuana, Sandra, John, and then finally Lill.

Many people think that John would be the perfect F2 opponent because he is such a snake, when in fact the opposite is true if Burton or Lill face John in finals since they are both "ghosts", and since John can show evidence that he outlasted and outsmarted them all. Burton's best hope to win the game is if he brings Lill with him to finals, since then the others have no choice but to vote for a ghost and Burton would win that match up hands down. I also think that when he made the commitment to not lie to the other returning ghost back at TC being voted back into the tribe, he meant it. John afterall has already backstabbed Burton once, and I do not for one minute think that he has forgotten that.

All in all, the plan is a good one, but I believe we have not seen all of the shifting or dirty dealing yet either. If John is keen enough to see Burton's true plan, it could easily spell trouble for him.

Christa and Burton both seem to be vulnerable, John and Sandra will continue to adapt to whatever they need to do to stay in the game, and D and Lill will slide through all the dirt...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Burtons Ghost Commitment - Not Lill... crayZoZ 11-21-03 1
   RE: Burtons Ghost Commitment - Not ... TeamJoisey 11-21-03 2
       RE: Burtons Ghost Commitment - Not ... kelli_blue 11-22-03 4
 RE: Other ideas KObrien_fan 11-22-03 3
 I disagree. cqvenus 11-23-03 5
   RE:Final 2 voting pdragonfly 11-23-03 6
       RE:Final 2 voting volsfan 11-23-03 7
           I also don't think... cqvenus 11-23-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

crayZoZ 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-21-03, 08:23 PM (EST)
1. "Burtons Ghost Commitment - Not Lill's"
I think your on the money with these as the tightest F2 alliance and yes Burton would win the do$h if he was against Lill.

LiLL on the other hand has made no pledge and has shown she is willing to play the flip flop game and deal with the regrets later. I think Lill will become the snake and as spoilers suggest and this will take her to the F2 which I dont think she can win regardless of who she meets. Even Jon would probably end up getting 4 Winner votes ( Ryno, Rupert, Christa, Darrah IMO ).

Jon has been portrayed as a villian but I think Lill will end up being the least preffered as she continues to loose more points from her Good Conduct Award Badge in the coming episodes.

Cheers

crayZoZ

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-21-03, 08:54 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Burtons Ghost Commitment - Not Lill's"

A Lil-Jon final 2? Another "who do you hate the least" finale.

I would not be surprised to see Rupert vote for Lil.
He showed a real affection for Lil, and she only stabbed him in the back once. Of course, there is that Drake loyalty, and her ghost status.

Burton promised to vote for a ghost, but who knows if he'd actually deliver. Christa could go either way, depending on how the endgame plays out.

The only sure vote I see for Lill would be Sandra. Jon is probably her sworn enemy for life.

I think Ryan, Ti and Darrah would all grudgingly vote for Jon because Lill doomed the Morons when she voted with the Dreks to oust Andrew.

That's three for Jon, one for Lil, and three on the fence. Odds might be in Jon's favor.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-22-03, 09:45 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Burtons Ghost Commitment - Not Lill's"
>A Lil-Jon final 2? Another "who
>do you hate the least"
>finale.

I could see that happening and if I were on the jury,
as much as I detest Jon, I'd vote for him over Lil.
I've come to detest Lil more than Jon. Never thought
it would be posssible!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Other ideas"
I also find it interesting to look at the final 7 contestants to try to figure out how D slides through to F2 if indeed she is the "younger" woman. Her audition video was funny as heck and she was so different from who she is in the game, that it leads me to believe that UTR is her base strategy. But it puzzles me that on day 9 she didn't have a whole lot to say to T to try to save herself either...this girl is an enigma.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-03, 03:00 PM (EST)
5. "I disagree."
While I do believe that Burton has been telling Lil he will be faithful to her and they will go F2 together, he has also told Jon he would spend F2 with him. I think he's more sincere about the Jon F2 because it seems less people like Jon, and Burton probably thinks he stands a better chance against Jon than Lil.

misto for S.T.O.T.Y!!!

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-23-03, 03:31 PM (EST)
6. "RE:Final 2 voting"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-03 AT 03:34 PM (EST)

Depending on how the tribe members really feel about the Ghosts coming back:

If Lil and Sandra:
Lil: Burton, Jon,
Sandra: Rupert, Christa, T&J, Ryan

If Lil and Jon:
Lil: Burton, Sandra, Rupert, Christa
Jon: T&J, Ryan

If Burton and Lil: causes a vote along gender lines
Burton: Jon, Ryan, Rupert
Lil: Christa, Sandra, T&J

If Burton and Jon Unlikely as it sounds
Burton: Lil, Sandra,
Jon: Christa, Rupert, T&J, Ryan

And in the unlikely case that Darrah is the young woman:
Darrah and Lil
Darrah: T, Ryan, Sandra, Christa
Lil: Burton, Jon, Rupert,

According to this fantasy list, the only way a ghost would win is if they went up against another ghost.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-03, 04:52 PM (EST)
7. "RE:Final 2 voting"
Great analysis! I like it. However, if there is a Burton/Lil final...I am not so sure that Rupert would vote Burton. I think there is a good chance that he would pick Lil. At that point in the game, I don't think Rupert knew the extent that Lil was aligned with Burton (we knew it but Rupert didn't).

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-03, 04:57 PM (EST)
8. "I also don't think..."
Christa or Sandra would vote Lil, either. Not against Burton, and not against Jon, either. Jon = annoying, but they really don't like Morgans.

misto for S.T.O.T.Y!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •