The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ryan's woman friends"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-26-03, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ryan's woman friends"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-03 AT 05:37 PM (EST)

I found an interview of Ryan on Survivornews.net that I haven't seen discussed elsewhere. It had one very interesting Q & A.

Which four women would you have liked to have in your tribe if it wasn't split by gender?

Ryan: Joanna, Christy, Janet, and Shawna... Jenna would be too much of a distraction.

There has been much discussion of which members don't make the merge. Shawna, Joanna and Janet are the 3 woman you usually here won't make the merge. The above answer by Ryan in the interview sounds like the friend question we used to get and confirms those theories. It sounds like these are the people that Ryan bonded with in the Loser Lodge and therefore he wants them as the people in his tribe.

It also is a piece of evidence that Christy might not make it far if Ryan is putting her with the other woman that don't make the merge

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 SMTW posted this elsewhere forehead 02-26-03 1
 Joanna? Cathy the Canadian 03-05-03 2
 Locking as a Duplicate thread... IceCat 03-05-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-26-03, 05:43 PM (EST)
1. "SMTW posted this elsewhere"
ShowMeTheWinner posted this interview here

Some discussion is also underway on that thread.

Agree that this is a possible "friends" list of interest.

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-05-03, 07:47 PM (EST)
2. "Joanna?"
Do you think anyone who gets to know crazy, Jesus loving Joanna would pick her to be on their tribe?

And do you think he would only pick women he met at loser lodge? Too obvious.

This is enough to make me think Joanna stays a little longer than we thought.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-03, 08:22 PM (EST)
3. "Locking as a Duplicate thread..."

OUTSPOIL! OUTSPOOF! OUTRAGEOUS!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •