The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ryan on The Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-14-03, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ryan on The Early Show"
Dude! What's Up? Ryan was a complete dud on The Early Show this morning, and he showed exactly why he was booted before Daniel. This guy could easily pass for Robb from S5, minus the piercings and with a clean mop.

I really thought this would be up by now, so I'll tell what I can remember:

The big thing is that he really almost blew it. Mark Burnett is proably in The Early Show Exec's office ripping someone a new one. They of course took viewer questions and one lady asked (not very well worded) something about how the "division" would affect further challanges. Robb, oops I mean Ryan hinted that the men won't be as dominant as they thought because they're not all physical challenges. (If someone can insert the exact quote, that would be great, if not I'll edit from home.) Then Julie cut in and said, "I think she means the division among the male tribe. Be careful." That was pretty much the end of the calls and Ryan's session.

He tried to be clever and charming, but it didn't go over well. Made a comment about being Daniel's hero earlier in the day and saving him from 5 Anacondas, and that's why Daniel didn't do well in the challenge. He said that they actually lost a 20 minute lead. Also said that he and Roger had major conflict that first night, but he was really counting on Rob voting for Roger. And he and Dave of course had the hometown connection.

He also was commenting on how good the girls looked and appeared to be hitting on Julie. Yeah, think again buddy.

And the only other thing I remember of interest is that he said he and his brother were watching the show together in New York, and that he told his brother they were there for promotional reasons. Memo to America: If your friend or relative is a contestant on Survivor and suddenly has to go to New York for publicity reasons and it's not the finale, chances are the tribe has spoken.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ryan on The Early Show Fast Eddie 02-14-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-14-03, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ryan on The Early Show"
He did remind me of Robb, but also Sean Rectum. Sean claimed to be an "alpha male" and that's why he conspired to get rid of Hunter, the other alpha. Ryan didn't use the words but had the same attitude. Both missed the point, of course. An alpha male is a leader. Sean and Ryan, and Robb, incorrectly felt that alpha male means simply "not being led", allowing lots of time to chill. Sorry. Not good enough. That's not alpha, it's jerk.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •