The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"F4 Immunity Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-19-02, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"F4 Immunity Vidcaps"
One thing's for sure now, it's definitely not Fallen Comrades, and I guess we can safely say that Brian wins it now. Jeff meets the 4 on challenge beach, gives a little bit of introduction, then we get challenge caps. They start at the start line, run to a flag just a few feet in front of them, pull the flag out and start digging. That's it.

{Jeff Probst} At this point in the game, with only three days left, and only four people left, the only way to control your fate in this game is with immunity

{Jeff Probst} Survivors ready, go!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps strone 12-19-02 1
   RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps jkokoj 12-19-02 2
 RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps true 12-19-02 3
   RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps FesterFan1 12-19-02 4
       RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps Bungler 12-19-02 5
           RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps Krautboy 12-19-02 6
       RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps true 12-19-02 9
   RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps SurvivorBlows 12-19-02 8
       RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps true 12-19-02 10
           RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps SurvivorBlows 12-19-02 11
               RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps true 12-19-02 12
 RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps fivestarwheezy 12-19-02 7
   RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps VerucaSalt 12-19-02 14
 RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps blacknwhitedog 12-19-02 13
   RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps anotherkim 12-19-02 15
 RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps pancho 12-19-02 16
   RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps frisky 12-19-02 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strone 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-19-02, 11:52 AM (EST)
1. "RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-02 AT 12:03 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-19-02 AT 12:02 PM (EST)

Great job bungler, I'm assuming these caps just aired today.

So how does this change the final outcome?

Does this mean FC is IC3 ? or do we go with no FC this season? If Brian wins the IC4 challenge, does Helen or Jan go?

I still feel Helen is the bigger threat thus her boot.

If IC3 if FC, Jan does have the advantage but must lose to our F2 B/C in order for the spoilers to come true!!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-19-02, 11:56 AM (EST)
2. "RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps"
Thanks Bungler! As always you are the king of vid caps!

Happy Holidays!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-19-02, 12:08 PM (EST)
3. "RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps"
Thanks Bungler, I missed the Early Show preview.

OK, if this is ALL the final 4 IC consists of, are these pictures from final 3? Jan is dressed identically to the pics you have for final 4. Are you sure there's not more to this challenge?

I agree that Brian wins this challenge, and the pictures prove it. And, if these shots of Jan are NOT from the final 4 IC, then Helen must go first, right?

true

"I smell the smelly smell of something that smells smelly" - Mr. Krabs

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-02, 12:15 PM (EST)
4. "RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps"
Are you sure there's not more to this challenge?

Well, there's something behind Jeff in the Early Show footage. Is it the same structure(s) as from the E13 promo? Probably, based on Jan's attire.

The "Hallelujah" challenge has to be the F4. Which means that Brian wins it.

Fester

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-19-02, 12:19 PM (EST)
5. "RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps"
Yup, Fester's got it right. Hallelujah and Early Show shots are all the same challenge.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-19-02, 12:41 PM (EST)
6. "RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps"
Hail to the King!! Thanks Bungler!

Krautboy

12-19-02, 01:34 PM (EST)
9. "RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps"
Thanks Fester! I didn't even pay any attention to the picture of Jeff. Thanks for pointing it out.

So, since Brian wins final 4 IC, will he be dumb enough to risk voting out Helen first? Can he be so sure that Jan would choose him over Clay if she were to win F3 immunity? I'm sure he has guarantees from both Helen and Clay, but Jan? Also, why would he betray Helen before he absolutly has to? I've been reading a lot of spec that Helen goes before Jan, and I just can't seem to figure out how that could happen, especially if Jan doesn't win F4 immunity.

Final 4- Brian is immune. If Brian and Clay vote for Helen, they have to convince Jan to do the same, or risk facing the purple rock. Would Jan ax Helen before Clay? What would be in it for her to do that? Wouldn't it be easier on all of them to vote out Jan first?

Any ideas?

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-02, 01:33 PM (EST)
8. "RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-02 AT 01:46 PM (EST)

Has anyone given some thought to a multi-part F4 immunity.... something that starts with a physical challenge and then ends with a mental challenge at the TC set between the top winners of the physical challenge?? Maybe something like Big Brother 3 did?

...in between the foursome get to go back to camp and have some drama until sundown wondering which of the 2 top placers of the first part will win the immunity in the second part. ...and then immediately after winning they have to vote off someone -- adding "drama" that they'll be little time to think about "strategy" (if you forget the idea that they've had all damn afternoon to think out Plan A and Plan B.)

This idea would solve two problems I'm having:

1) Fallen comrades is classic and I've alway thought it very much helps the jury made up their minds and get a feel for the players.

2) I can't see Burnett giving out a F4 TC vidcap that shows the immunity winner... I know others might not see it as a big deal, but it doesn't make sense to me.

Clay and Brian the Final Two and a big Brian victory seems a given, I'm just trying to figure out why if Brian wins immunity he would dump Helen before Jan -- maybe he decides ensuring he can WIN the Final 3 physical immunity and guarantee getting to the Final 2 is more important than the jury vote?

12-19-02, 01:49 PM (EST)
10. "RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps"
Quit trying to confuse me anymore than I already am!!

The only problem I see with your idea Webby, is this...Why would Brian STILL be wearing the immunity necklace if the challenge isn't complete? I'm pretty sure Jeff would ask for it back before the first part of any challenge takes place. Since he's still wearing it at TC, after the challenge pictured, but still at final 4, I have to assume he wins F4 IC.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-02, 02:01 PM (EST)
11. "RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps"
Ah... maybe... but maybe Jiffy says "Brian why don't you hold on to this for a few more hours..."

OK, that is a significant hole I didn't think of...

I think I'm going to be with J/H/C/B.

Brian wins the F4 immunity. He decides to take Helen and Clay to the final 3, figuring it's a win/win/win scneario for him in the F3 immunity. Therefore Jan is booted. The Final immunity comes and clearly Helen doesn't win it. I can't see Clay winning it either, so Brian makes sense. Brian, who is definitely more Richard Hatch than Colby Donaldson, takes this season's Keith -- namely Clay -- to the Final 2. Clay and Brian face off and Brian wins probably 5-2.

As far "strategies exposed don't win" I refer folks back to S1's Dicque -- he was exposed (in more ways than one) all season and won big. ...and combine that with Burnett's comments when this season started that this season was going to remind the viewers of Richard Hatch -- of course it will remind us, because Burnett had opted to edit the series in the same manner as he edited Hatch's season.!

12-19-02, 02:12 PM (EST)
12. "RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps"
That's exactly as I see it too. (which probably means it's completely wrong!!)

I think Helen will be just as upset being cut final 3 as she would be final 4, and I don't see any reason to keep Jan around unless she has some hidden deal. Jan would be a better final 2 opponent than Helen, but a deal is a deal, and for Brian to cut Helen before Jan could mess up his plans to win. Who knows, maybe Clay is running the show, and he insists on cutting Helen first. Naaaaa...

I'll make up my mind eventually.

fivestarwheezy 958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-19-02, 12:51 PM (EST)
7. "RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps"
*bows and kisses feet of Bungler*

That which was Wheeez is now only Whez.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-19-02, 02:40 PM (EST)
14. "RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps"
I had posted under Final Four spec thread regarding the way they were sitting at the TC in respect to how a FC challenge is seated but I didn't get a response.

I found what I was looking for and I don't believe the final four has FC in it. Reason being at a FC challenge, they sit in a row so they can all write down their answers AND they are seated that way immediately upon arriving at TC.

My question had been based on how they were seated in the cap, Clay and Brian were in the back with Jan and Helen in the front and if this was before the challenge begins and Brian hands the necklace back, it would seem sloppy for Jeff to get the IN and then have them seat themselves differently for FC.

Due to that, I don't believe FC has a part in Final Four challenge such as a two part or what have you. The seating arrangement does not imply that. However that doesn't mean the final three challenge won't be a FC type of challenge though.

So that pretty much solidified for me yesterday that Brian won Final Four IC.

For the Jan vs. Helen debate as going first. My opinion is simple this. Helen has been Brian's faithful. Jan, however, I don't know how sure Brian is that come final three Jan would bring Brian with her if Jan won immunity (always a possibility)
I think Brian is confident enough that Helen would choose him because she has been loyal to him (even expressed that to her husband) AND she has clear animosity towards Clay which Jan does not appear as grrrr towards Clay.

My choice is Jan to go first. I think Brian is more secure with Helen if she won immunity in the final three over Jan and I don't think Brian would risk that and I think Brian would think that Helen would "appreciate" more objectively her being ousted at least after Jan, to me, it would be more of a slap to boot her before Jan.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-02, 02:26 PM (EST)
13. "RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps"
I'm not getting how this shows Brian wins the F4 IC? Could someone 'splain it to me? I must be so obtuse!

thanks

blacknwhitedog
It's just a show, I should really just relax...mst3k

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-02, 02:47 PM (EST)
15. "RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps"
IN the vid caps he is at TC wearing the Immunity Necklace, so he must have won the IC prior to that. There are still four players at the TC so that indicates it is the first TC tonight.

Jan is wearing a different shirt in the caps, so that has ruled out the possibility that it is a bit from the previous weeks TC.

Hope that helps!

--still hoping against hope and all reason that Helen can win this thing

pancho 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-19-02, 02:56 PM (EST)
16. "RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps"
I don't think that the fact that Brian wins immunity is given away by the previews. We can see it easily from the vid cap, but I was watching the preview again last night and I don't think that most people can see that necklace on Brian at TC (or even know that it is Brian sitting next to Clay).
If MB even cares that much what happens on these boards, I think that it would not make much difference to him if we knew that Brian had won IC as he is not seen as a target. If Helen or Jan won and he gave that away, that would be a lot more interesting.
pancho

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-02, 03:14 PM (EST)
17. "RE: F4 Immunity Vidcaps"
I agree, pancho, that the average viewer missed it entirely. I didn't notice it until I saw Bungler's vidcaps, after someone on the board spelled it out for me.

I can see Brian winning both immunities tonight. He is not going to risk having the jury think he coasted UTR and rode other peoples' coattails to the end.

Bungler, we give thanks for your lightening speed vidcapping prowess!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •