The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hatch, Wesson and Zohn on the Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-02, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hatch, Wesson and Zohn on the Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-02 AT 09:22 AM (EST)

I think this belongs on spoilers because it involves some predictions and speculation.

Richard Hatch believes that John will be booted out of his alliance. He chose Vee as the possible winner of the million dollars.

Tina Wesson chose Tammy and Ethan Zohn chose Paschal as the winner of the million dollars.

Jane Clayson thinks that Sean will be voted off this week.

Billions and Billions Cloned

R.I.P. (Recreating In Paradise):
Peter Harkey: Alien from Uranus getting into the best shape of his life.
Patricia Jackson: Nacho Mama chillin' at the Loser Buffet.
Hunter Ellis: The Knuckleheads have spoken sending the Eagle to go scuba diving.
Sarah Jones: Miss No-nos begins her tropical vacation at last.
Gabriel Cade: The teddy bear hugger looks for a new commune where they don't play games.
Gina Crews: Happy trails to our nature guide as she and Hunter meet at the Lover's Lodge. Favorite buffet item: Watermelon

Edited to correct statement by Richard Hatch about John being booted.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hatch, Wesson and Zohn on the E... kdzgon 04-11-02 1
   RE: Hatch, Wesson and Zohn on the E... Bebo 04-11-02 2
   RE: Hatch, Wesson and Zohn on the E... Silvergirl1 04-11-02 4
 RE: Hatch, Wesson and Zohn on the E... samboohoo 04-11-02 3
   RE: Hatch, Wesson and Zohn on the E... In The Woods 04-11-02 5
       RE: Hatch, Wesson and Zohn on the E... katem 04-11-02 6
   RE: Hatch, Wesson and Zohn on the E... MatineeIdol 04-11-02 8
 RE: Hatch, Wesson and Zohn on the E... Teddy_Bear 04-11-02 7
   Predictions by former Castaways Wacko Jacko 04-11-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kdzgon 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-11-02, 08:55 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Hatch, Wesson and Zohn on the Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-02 AT 09:05 AM (EST)

I think the previous winners' speculations on the winner of S4 belongs on the spec board, but hey, I'm not a mod...

Meanwhile, when did Rich say "John goes this week"? I only heard him say that John will not be in the final 4, and that he will be going "soon". Also, when asked his prediction, he qualified by saying "it's early", but then said Vee.

Tina demonstrated that she is still clueless - she really believes she won that on her own, as opposed to being placed there by Colby. She also said she believes Tammy will win in part because T/J/R/Z will be the final four.

edited to add: DUH! Wrong board! Thanks, Bebo!

and: The other info on the Early Show is that there IS an RC, and that is what the preview (vidcapped extensively on the boards this week) is about. Each tribe must send their "best" person to compete one-on-one. Each is to dress in long sleeves and long pants and must follow the map that was provided.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-02, 08:58 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Hatch, Wesson and Zohn on the Early Show"
>I think the previous winners' speculations
>on the winner of S4
>belongs on the spec board,
>but hey, I'm not a
>mod...

Um, there is no separate spec board here -- this is one-stop shopping for spoilers and speculation.

Richard is using game logic and thinking about what the Survivors should do. While he was able to execute his strategy successfully while he was on, we've all seen countless times that the castaways don't always follow the shoulds. That's been a major point in the speculation on how new 'Mu will vote post-merge.

S.O.B.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-02, 09:25 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Hatch, Wesson and Zohn on the Early Show"
Thanks for the correction about Richard Hatch's comments. I've edited my post accordingly. I should have previewed my tape again before posting this new thread, but I guess I was in a hurry this morning.

Thanks, also for bringing up the updated RC info.

Billions and Billions Cloned

R.I.P. (Recreating In Paradise):
Peter Harkey: Alien from Uranus getting into the best shape of his life.
Patricia Jackson: Nacho Mama chillin' at the Loser Buffet.
Hunter Ellis: The Knuckleheads have spoken sending the Eagle to go scuba diving.
Sarah Jones: Miss No-nos begins her tropical vacation at last.
Gabriel Cade: The teddy bear hugger looks for a new commune where they don't play games.
Gina Crews: Happy trails to our nature guide as she and Hunter meet at the Lover's Lodge. Favorite buffet item: Watermelon

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-02, 09:04 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Hatch, Wesson and Zohn on the Early Show"
I guess even the great Rich can be wrong sometimes. The only way Vee wins it all is if she takes Sean with her to the final. And that would require him sweeping the IC's -- that just ain't gonna happen. I think Vee will go farther than Rob or Sean, but that's it.

kdz: Totally agree with you on Tina. Her money should be gone now, so it's time for her to come back to reality.

But Ethan choosing Paschal, I kinda like it. Old Pappy moves up in my poll each weak, and I do remember him saying, "Don't underestimate me."

In The Woods 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-11-02, 10:49 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Hatch, Wesson and Zohn on the Early Show"
IMHO John is a Richard wanabe and Richard probably sees this. He even did the nude thing last episode. OK, so Richard won the first one, this makes him a winner, not an expert. I'm surprised Tina didn't chose Gabe.(Don't send me to bashers, it's a joke). I still like Vee in the final four. Ethans pick is interesting. Pappy hasn't done anything to rock the boat yet, but we have a ways to go. He seems to be a very smart guy, and is probably going to start some game playing at the merge.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-11-02, 12:21 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Hatch, Wesson and Zohn on the Early Show"
Paschal is a veeeeery interesting choice. Can you imagine a final between him and the Pixie? Which one would win?

I also don't agree with the Vee pick, she will get far, but will not be the winner, no chance in hell.

MatineeIdol 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-11-02, 03:30 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Hatch, Wesson and Zohn on the Early Show"
Samboohoo-

Just curious - did Pappy say "don't underestimate me" in the first episode? I just was wondering if this statement equates Rich Hatch telling everyone to just hand him over the check in ep 1 of S1?

AND if pappy didn't say this in episode 1, did anyone else make a statement like Rich's that we will all look back on?

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-11-02, 12:55 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Hatch, Wesson and Zohn on the Early Show"
FYI, Prior to s3, Tina Wesson said--also on, The Early Show; that the Samburu Tribe was the most united tribe, beause they posed for a picture--supposedly hugging each other, and that Boran was the more fractured of the 2 tribes, because they weren't. We all know what became of that prediction. LOL. As for anyone who picked Ethan to be the winner of s3; that was really a no-brainer. I tend to agree with Richard Hatch's prediction--not because he won the $1 mil., but because nobody has understood and played the game better than him, INMHO.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-11-02, 04:15 PM (EST)
9. "Predictions by former Castaways"
More often than not they are wrong I have been following these since the beginning of Survivor Africa. They were never right than.

Also Survivor Central has Lex, Mike, T-Bird and Dr Sean and they are never right either. Last week Lex had John and Mike & T-Bird had Rob.

Lex and Mike have been quoted on there knocking John real bad about proclaiming himself the leader. Hello?!?!? Didn't they do the same thing. They say he must go because of that.

I wonder how someone that actually played the game can be so wrong.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •