The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boston Herald says..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-26-01, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Boston Herald says..."
Don't read if you don't want to know...

Because I didn't see a thread on this, I'm posting it.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/inside_track/track04262001.htm

In a nutshell, Keith is their pick for this week, Lis for next.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Actual article... Casezille 04-26-01 1
   RE: Actual article... Loree 04-26-01 2
       RE: Actual article... Play2Survive 04-26-01 5
 RE: Boston Herald says... IM_Nessie 04-26-01 3
   RE: Boston Herald says... aymelek 04-26-01 4
       RE: Boston Herald says... MDSkinner 04-26-01 6
           RE: Boston Herald says... aymelek 04-26-01 7
               Hi, everyone AyatollahKhomeini 04-26-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Casezille 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-26-01, 08:47 AM (EST)
1. "Actual article..."
For those who just want to read it...

Accept no false prophets! The Track has given you the 411 on ``Survivor II'' every week and we're not about to let you down now that things are getting reeeeeeally interesting in the Outback.

So if you don't want to know who stays and who goes, please move on. Because we are about to spill the beans on the rest of the season. Right here. Right now.

First off, we told you way back in February - when there were still 12 contestants left - that Newton homegal Elisabeth Filarski would make it into the Final Four. And, of course, she has.

We also correctly predicted every contestant to get the boot going back to Alicia, who was sent packing way back on March 15. Unlike many other reality-show prognosticators, our crystal ball's been working quite well, thank you.

So here goes: Keith Famie, the annoying Michigan chef who can't make rice, will be tonight's victim. Do not believe this so-called online Jesus who says Keith will make it to the final two. The chef's toast.

Let's forget for a moment our always-reliable ``Survivor'' spies, who swear Keith's torch will be extinguished tonight. Just look at the evidence: Colby and Tina are running the show and last week, Colby declared Keith an endangered Outback species.

``This guy's a bozo and I'm tired of dealing with him,'' said the Dallas car customizer.

After Keith joins Alicia, Jerri, Nick, Amber and Rodger on the jury, comes the heartache for you Elisabeth Filarski fans. The Sweetheart of the Barramundi - not to mention our hometown heroine - will bid the Outback bye-bye next week.

Let's face it, it's amazing Lis got this far. The BC grad, who now calls Newton home, is just too darned likeable and since the jury's picking the $1 million winner, it makes sense that Tina and Colby will want to dispense with Miss Teeny Weeny Pink Tankini before the big vote. Because in any Miss Congeniality contest, the gal who called Rodger her ``Outback Daddy'' would rule!

That leaves Tina and Colby to slug it out for the big paycheck. And here is where we get off the bus. Because we don't know who walks off the Outback a millionaire.

According to CBS, the votes cast during the final tribal council were sealed and locked away uncounted. They are to be opened - live - during the season finale May 3.

``(Executive Producer) Mark Burnett and (host) Jeff Probst both say they do not know who the winner is,'' CBS spokesgal Colleen Sullivan told the Track.

Well, if they don't know, how are we supposed to?

File under: The Track Has Spoken.

Whoa...and now I hear that COLBY wins immunity AGAIN!!!
Casezille

I would let the vultures take you and do whatever they want with you

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-01, 01:11 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Actual article..."
I am always suspicious of places that say they have been right since Alicia or whoever. If they really knew so much why didn't they predict from the beginning? Since the merge the picking has been quite a bit easier.

I still think Colby goes tonight and I am sticking with that pick. I may be wrong. But I will be wrong on my own pick and I made up my own mind.

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-26-01, 01:51 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Actual article..."
I'm with you Loree. Yes, my heart pounded a bit when I read the BS, I mean BH (Boston Herald) pick and the BS, I mean BT (Brain Trust) pick this morning.

I have put all my best thinking into this, and I truly believe that Colby is the logical person to go, barring immunity.

Should he sneak into the finals.....

Oh no, God, make it go away. Get that evil thought out of my head. Help. Help.

IM_Nessie 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-26-01, 01:31 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Boston Herald says..."
Ummm...this is a spoiler board. I think wanting to know is the whole purpose of being here...

04-26-01, 01:48 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Boston Herald says..."
Yeah, I know I know. But some have displayed displeasure in the big spoilers--EBT, Jesus & Boston Herald--&, not wanting to be herded cattle, want to make their own picks using their <gasp!> own brains.

I'll admit it though, I'm definitely cattle & am confused as to whom to pick now. You sort of get used to having a run of good picks in FOB that losing again is a lot harder! I've developed a pellet addiction.

I still tend to agree w/ Loree. It's always really suspicious to me too that someone is the overwhelming favorite to go practically the whole week & then all this "dis"information comes along the day of or the day before the show, trying to screw with us. I just don't see how the vid caps point to a Colby win for immunity.

Some "evidence" for Colby staying includes:

1) the Vegas picture. Although Colby could go next week too & still stay at the Ranch, he'd only be there a day to bond w/ Nick before the final TC.
--to refute this: maybe Colby & Nick never bonded at all & MB just wants certain people to hang out with afterward to throw us off. If he can tell the castoffs what to say in a post interview, he can also tell them where to go & when.

2) EBT is really only "leaning toward Elisabeth." That's not their official pick yet (not as far as I know at this point anyway). They could be tired of us cattle hanging on every word they sya & lead us astray--making their own picks privately later on.

3) Jerri's mentioning of "paybacks" in her interviews. Now, although I trust what Jerri said as much as Colby'd like to do her (um, I think that would be not at all), she was so smug in saying it that it HAS to be true. So if Keith gets booted tonight & if it were a Colby/Tina final 2, (beware of dangling participles-->) who would she get her paybacks on? Colby & Tina BOTH betrayed her & so paybacks don't factor in here. She may not have known about his vote for her, but she was a spurned woman since he never fell for her stanky bait. Unless she were so blinded by lust...Hmmmm, well now I guess that shoots the whole paybacks thing to dust. However, it wouldn't be at all unexpected that she vote for Colby in a final 2 because of that lust & her words to the effect that she would "have a lot to say to Tina" lead me to beleive her vote will be unexpected--like for a Kucha or Keith.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-26-01, 02:03 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Boston Herald says..."
Just FYI, the EBT has made it official now.

http://www.ellipsiiis.com/survivor/ourpick.shtml

04-26-01, 02:11 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Boston Herald says..."
SH!T!

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-26-01, 02:36 PM (EST)
8. "Hi, everyone"
We decided to start out this week with a new policy --- to keep all discussion regarding the outside selections in one thread in spoilers: the thread that is currently called "Ellipsiiis Says ... OUTSIDE PREDICTION". That way we could discuss all the outside spoilers while keeping this board free of information about them for "detectives" -- people who wanted to make up their own minds. Sort of the way we do the "West Coast Update" during the show. I wasn't going to post to this thread (and therefore bump it up), but I wanted to let you all know.

Now to head over to the second ellipsiiis thread...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •