The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jerri- Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-05-01, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jerri- Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-01 AT 07:33 AM (EST)

This may mean nothing, but I'm not willing to discount it yet... At the end of Bryant's interview with Jerri she said it was exciting to be on the Jury and it was a very powerful position to be in. And Bryant said "Yeah? Paybacks are a......." Jerri replies "yes" with her signature grin. then adds "paybacks, exactly."

thought I'd toss this in.

EDITED TO ADD: They showed a short clip of tonight's ep. The challenge is some sort of food auction. Each Survivor is given 100 Australian dollars to bid with. (It was a short clip, I have no VCR, and I don't know shorthand, but It's the gist.)

----------------------------------------
"There's a sucker born every minute at Transylvania Maternity hospital."

***GO NICK***KEEP A LOW(ER) PROFILE!!***

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jerri- Early Show desert_rhino 04-05-01 1
 RE: Jerri- Early Show desert_rhino 04-05-01 2
   RE: Jerri- Early Show aymelek 04-05-01 3
       RE: Jerri- Early Show VampKira 04-05-01 4
           RE: Jerri- Early Show Kokoro 04-07-01 21
 RE: Jerri- Early Show 40thandUp 04-05-01 5
   RE: Jerri- Early Show BlondeGirl 04-05-01 7
       RE: Jerri- Early Show VampKira 04-05-01 8
           RE: Jerri- Early Show ElmersGlue 04-05-01 9
           RE: Jerri- Early Show BlondeGirl 04-05-01 10
               RE: Jerri- Early Show cowboyroo 04-07-01 22
       Food Auction Krautboy 04-05-01 16
 RE: Jerri- Early Show LIZZLOVER 04-05-01 6
 E10 Preview VidClips AyatollahKhomeini 04-05-01 11
   RE: E10 Preview VidClips samiam 04-05-01 12
       RE: E10 Preview VidClips VampKira 04-05-01 13
           RE: E10 Preview VidClips Loree 04-05-01 14
       RE: E10 Preview VidClips SherpaDave 04-05-01 15
 RE: Jerri- Early Show dangerkitty 04-05-01 17
   RE: Jerri- Early Show VampKira 04-06-01 18
 RE: Jerri- Early Show Tea 04-06-01 19
   RE: Jerri- Early Show Kokoro 04-07-01 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-01, 07:42 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Jerri- Early Show"
I just missed the interview, dammit!

-- JV

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-01, 07:47 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Jerri- Early Show"
Think about that, though. This is Jerri we are talking about. If she'd been voted off 2 episodes ago, she'd be talking about how powerful the "wandering around Oz at the best resorts with no contact with the show" was. She'd play up a hangnail, if she thought it'd get the cameras on her for another 30 seconds.

-- JV

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-05-01, 08:06 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Jerri- Early Show"
Exactly, desert, she's trying to save face. Getting voted off must have been humiliating for her.

04-05-01, 08:15 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Jerri- Early Show"
I wish I could convey the look on her face, the evil "oh yes! I got revenge" look...Acting? Perhaps. And when they discussed Keith, she was insisting that he deserved to be ragged on about the rice. A theory, I realize, but who would she delight in getting revenge on? All I'm saying, is maybe I shouldn't have picked Keith to go tonight...AND/OR...The Colbster makes it to the final two??

"There's a sucker born every minute at Transylvania Maternity Hospital."

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-07-01, 05:31 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Jerri- Early Show"
<<who would she delight in getting revenge on?>>

IMO, anyone except for Amber, so this really doesn't say too much....

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

And my new mascot type thingy:

40thandUp 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-05-01, 08:33 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Jerri- Early Show"
Re the clips from tonight do they somehow fit in with either of the proposed challenges we have already seen? (Ie the one with the guys standing in water and rice bags, or the build a fire race one)

Any one think that Jerri's black widow label refers to her actions on the Jury - going after her own tribe member (Amber/Tina) that may be up there in the end instead of the Kucha (Liz)

BlondeGirl 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-05-01, 08:49 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Jerri- Early Show"
>Re the clips from tonight do
>they somehow fit in with
>either of the proposed challenges
>we have already seen? (Ie
>the one with the guys
>standing in water and rice
>bags, or the build a
>fire race one)

Nope, this was a clip of the reward challenge and it has nothing to do with the clip of them in the water with Jeff holding on to the rice. In this clip they were all sitting on some rocks and I think they said $500 Australian to bid on food items. So the rice deal is totally seperate.

>
>Any one think that Jerri's black
>widow label refers to her
>actions on the Jury -
>going after her own tribe
>member (Amber/Tina) that may be
>up there in the end
>instead of the Kucha (Liz)
>

That's something to think about, for sure! She did act like she was going to get some sort of revenge.

04-05-01, 09:18 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Jerri- Early Show"
>>That's something to think about, for sure! She did act like she was going to get some sort of revenge.<<

My point exactly. She is either a better actress than I give her credit for, or she really DID enjoy the "power" she had on the jury, and relished helping take the million from someone.. Hmmmm.

"There's a sucker born every minute at Transylvania Maternity hospital."

ElmersGlue 57 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-01, 10:58 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Jerri- Early Show"
Jerri made a comment about how others "sugar coated" their true personalities in order to be better liked. A stab at Tina???

I feel like she's made several nasty comments concerning Tina over the past couple of days ... pointing out that she was loyal to her group while Tina (so far) has betrayed
Kel
Maralyn
Mitch
Jerri
.....who's next???

Does anybody else remember Mad Dog saying that she definately knows who she would have voted for if she had been on the jury? Is there anybody else left that would cause strong feelings in Mad Dog? Remember who Maralyn went travelling with in Australia? I bet he had a few stories to tell concerning Tina and betrayal......

So is Tina in the Final 2 or are we being mislead by <<<<you know who>>>>

btw - Jerri is also really hurt by what she reads about herself on the internet. I'd suggest she quit looking because I don't think it's going to change.

BlondeGirl 66 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-01, 11:10 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Jerri- Early Show"

>My point exactly. She is either
>a better actress than I
>give her credit for, or
>she really DID enjoy the
>"power" she had on the
>jury, and relished helping take
>the million from someone.. Hmmmm.
>
I don't think she's a very good actress...I was *not* buying her whole "I was a b*i*t*c*h because I was hungry" deal. LoL She's just a control freak and a know-it-all.

I think she'd be happy to vote against any Ogacore now, especially Colby and maybe Tina. She already knew Keith hated her, so she shouldn't be surprised that he voted for her....but Colby....I bet she's already spinning the web. (But I think Colby will go before final three, so it's more than likely Tina who will feel her wrath.)

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-07-01, 06:05 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Jerri- Early Show"
...but let's not forget that when Jerri listed her friends, she didn't list Tina which she knew was a mistake, so would she hold taht against her. Colby is the one who betrayed her because they thought they had an alliance of J/C/A and he is the only one who betrayed that.

Also, by her being so glum about how powerful the jury is, I think it shows that whoever wins is the person Jerri voted for.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-05-01, 05:59 PM (EST)
16. "Food Auction"
I think the food auction is the reward for the "group challenge" we see them winning on the beach (standing in the water). It "brings joy to all' because they all get $500 to spend on food. (all but two get sick from too much reward).

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-05-01, 08:38 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Jerri- Early Show"
Here are some pics from Paratrooper of tonights food auction challenge.

Lizz Just Is

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-05-01, 11:25 AM (EST)
11. "E10 Preview VidClips"
Here are Aja's vidclips from the Early Show preview:

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-01, 11:45 AM (EST)
12. "RE: E10 Preview VidClips"
Thanks for the pics, guys...Did you catch the look on Amber's face in the second picture? OH MY GAWD, they must be auctioning a MEATBALL SUB!!!

04-05-01, 12:11 PM (EST)
13. "RE: E10 Preview VidClips"
Arrgh! Sometimes the vid caps are maddening! You can come up with so many scenarios to go with the looks on their faces, and we only get to see what MB wants us to see!!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-01, 01:33 PM (EST)
14. "RE: E10 Preview VidClips"
Hmmm? No close-ups of Nick. (my pick for bootee tonight)

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-01, 01:49 PM (EST)
15. "RE: E10 Preview VidClips"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-01 AT 01:51 PM (EST)

What I noticed about that pic is that Rodger's hands are all over her and she actually looks HAPPY about it.

Oops. Different pic. Second to last is the one I'm talking about. Amber just looks like a happy puppy this week, no matter what pic you're looking at.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-05-01, 07:26 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Jerri- Early Show"
Yes I agree Vamps. She may be referring to either Keith or Tina. She is very nasty regarding both of them.

A couple more thoughts:

Part of her hatred/resentment of Keith is jealousy. He has enjoyed far more success and attention in his chosen field than she has in hers. You can bet that from day one, Keith has let it be known how high his place is in his world. Jerri does not have such an impressive resume. This would just eat her up. So she disses on his cooking in the Outback, and takes great pleasure in continuing in her post-boot interviews. A way to get under his skin in the outside world. And, how much of this continuing jealousy is because he went farther - maybe MUCH farther - than her in the game?

Amber: once again, no mention of Amber. The question about good friends, lifelong friends, came up again, and she cited Mitchell and Alicia. No Amber, once again. Now, I am totally in the camp that believes CBS/MB is muzzling the media. Why else would no one ask about Amber?? The question is, is Jerri not mentioning her because she truly has no friendship, or is she also muzzled, in order to keep info secret OR simply because it will make us wonder? But I just simply cannot believe that NO ONE in the media would ask her about Amber, unless directed not to.

I also agree that she seems to be truly relishing her "power" as a juror, and if Keith or Tina is final two, she has something to say. But I also agree that she is big-time saving face, and wants us to believe that this is what she wanted all along. Yeah right.

Sum up, I think there is value in the post-Jerri interviews, but you have to decide what your premises are in order to chose what is being pointed to. I think the "non Amber" mentions are CBS imposed. They don't want Jerri giving anything away about how Amber "really" is, since she has been shown as Jerri's suck-up only, and CBS/MB want to reveal more their own way. I'm guessing Keith goes final 2, which just about kills Jerri - BUT she loves the sound of her own voice on the jury. And she is still a b!tch.

dk

04-06-01, 01:09 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Jerri- Early Show"
DK.. excellent observation about the no Amber questions. ( Sorry if I missed someone else saying it. ) I hadn't thought of that. It must be killing Jerri to have to muzzle herself. However, I do believe there was SOMETHING to her "paybacks....exactly" comment..and that evil cackle afterward. *shudder* I just can't decide which way to go.

"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

Tea 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-06-01, 10:28 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Jerri- Early Show"
How about Tina or Keith against Amber in the final two?
This would explain "paybacks are a b!tch" (going against T/K).
If Jerri couldn't win the million, she might be just as happy to have her protégéé win and at the same time, stick it to T/K.

1st time poster, long time lurker.
FLAME AWAY!!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-07-01, 05:21 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Jerri- Early Show"
Hello, Tea! Welcome to the SB message boards!

<<If Jerri couldn't win the million, she might be just as happy to have her protégéé win>>
Heh, I don't think "just as happy" would be right....it's a difference of approximately 960k ;)

<<FLAME AWAY!!>>

Darnit....next time post something flame worthy!

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

And my new mascot type thingy:

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •