The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jerri's Chat"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kramer 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-06-01, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jerri's Chat"
Jerri's chat is now posted on the CBS Website.
I was reading it this afternoon and noticed two odd comments:

1. Someone questioned her on whom she is still friendly with and two people that she did not include on her list were Tina and Elisabeth. (Keith as well, but that was expected). I can see why she might not like Tina a whole lot because they spent a lot of time together and she may have had grievences against Tina that were not aired, however, when Jerri voted for Elisabeth in TC, she said that Elisabeth was one of the nicest people she had ever met in her life? So, what happened?

2. Someone asked her if she regretting picking Amber as her reward challenge partner for the boomarang challenge? Jerri said that she chose Amber because Amber had been loyal to her, but in hindsight, she felt that maybe she should have played more strategically and selected Colby or Elisabeth. OK, I know why she said Colby, hoping that if she did him a favor he would not have ever allowed her to be voted off, but Elisabeth? Now that really confused me.

I have a definite feeling from these two comments that Elisabeth is going to go further than next week and Jerri does not consider her a "friend" out of envy or spite (Elisabeth the "good" got further than Jerri the "bad"), but in the same token, wishes that she would have chummed up to Elisabeth more so that she could have ridden on Lis' coattails to the final 2.

Just my speculation from the chat, I would like to hear what anyone else thinks.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jerri's Chat Bushwacker 04-06-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bushwacker 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-06-01, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jerri's Chat"
Another that was left out of Jerri's list of friends was Amber. She later came back and said she trades e-mails occasionally but she wasn't listed as one she'd stay friends with. Have to wonder why.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •