The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where it all began....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-20-03, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where it all began....."
I just thought it was fitting that I should place my 1000th post on the Love Cruise Forum where I began my journey through this crazy board! Two years now! Woo Hooo!

I came to this board through TVClubhouse because it was after the Big Brother Season and I was looking for peeps who were gonna watch this really stooopid looking show called Love Cruise...I was directed to this website and WOW! Not only was it a cool site, but it had a Chat Room.......not only did it have a Chat Room, but it had one with OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST TALKED TO HIM..........Michael from Love Cruise!!! THAT was my draw to this site! I was so excited to actually get to chat with my favorite character from this new show...I couldn't BELIEVE my good fortune! Yep, I was an odd duck...chatted for weeks before I ever made my first post. The thrill of Michael was more than enough for me!

My favorite post that I made in this forum is here

I guess this was my unofficial greeting to the boards!

Oh, and who can forget the BEST thread to ever come out of the Love Cruise Forum? The crowning of the GODDESS OF WORDS, THE GREAT ENTITY OF THE THREAD and THE SURVEYOR OF ORIGINALITY! click here

Knowing that I was nearly OBSESSED with Michael (aka Shakes), can you imagine my delight last year at actually winning the SB football pool against him??? He and Sleeeve were nipping at my heels for the entire season, but I took home the Blowie! This was my proudest moment of my time at SB!
click here

It's been a wild ride these last two years and I've met some of the best peeps I know through these boards! Thank you Webby, for providing the playground! If only "chats" counted as "posts"...my numbers would rival Buggy's!!! LMAO!

My apologies if this is not the right place, but I truly felt it was appropriate that the show's forum that brought me here should be the forum that I graced my 1000th post with! Peace!

MM This planet may be another planet's hell.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 CONGRATS! anotherkim 09-21-03 1
 RE: Where it all began..... Bucky Katt 09-23-03 2
 1000 bravos! Meemo 09-23-03 3
 YAY! Drive My Car 09-23-03 4
 RE: Where it all began..... LadyT 09-24-03 5
 RE: Where it all began..... PepeLePew13 12-24-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

anotherkim 14397 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-03, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "CONGRATS!"
I am glad you found the Love Cruise forum. I cannot imagine this site without you!

I love my Mandy!

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--my first and probably only post in this forum!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-23-03, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where it all began....."
I was wondering what was going on down here in the basement. Congrats on 1000 - and it was great to hear how you stumbled upon this place.

"I gotta stop hanging out with dogs."

Meemo 3502 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-23-03, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "1000 bravos!"
I was wondering if Love Cruise was starting up again

Congrats on 1000 Mandy! RealityTVworld is better because of you.

Half man, half amazing, all DAW
Meemo *heart* Mandy

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-03, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "YAY!"

Little did we know then that you would become such a special part of our community. How lucky I feel that you showed up here and that we became friends.

*HUGS and much Love to Mandy*

Congrats on the Grand!!
I love all the links you shared too ( good times)

Mandy you ROCK sister, and I love you!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-03, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Where it all began....."
*HUGS*

I love you sistah. You are a true original. You are a true and wonderful friend. I can't say enough about you. You are so witty and wonderful, and the one liners you come up with have made me laugh so hard in the last two years. Thank you for being a wonderful friend, and for the trip down memory lane!

PepeLePew13 21243 desperate attention whore postings

12-24-03, 06:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Where it all began....."
Hey Mandy... belated conga-rats on hitting 1000! And wasn't that a total blast sinking our fangs into these loozers here on the LC board?

I had no idea that you first made a splash here on LC -- looking back at the links you provided, I was like "uh huh, I said this or that?!"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •