The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I went on a date with ANTHONY!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

LadyLady1 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-22-02, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLady1 Click to send private message to LadyLady1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I went on a date with ANTHONY!!!!!"
Oh good grief.... I live in LA and I never watched the show and I went out a few times with ANTHONY (who of course told me immediately about LOVE CRUISE...)

The dude is completely mentally ill. I am not kidding -- he's a freak. He's a total manipulator, liar and to top it all off, he's so broke he can't even pay attention (unless you are talking about him, of course!)

I was actually afraid to tell him I didn't want to go out with him anymore because I was SCARED of him (he is so unbalanced!)

As for him in bed.. gross. He lays there like a dead body. His equipment is WAY below average which is probably why he overcompensates be being such a egomaniac. The best part is that he talks about himself and how great he is in the sack....! I really wondered who was telling him this? A corpse?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I went on a date with ANTHONY!!... MakeItStop 03-22-02 1
   RE: I went on a date with ANTHONY!!... LadyLady1 03-22-02 2
 RE: I went on a date with ANTHONY!!... SkyRaider 03-23-02 3
   RE: I went on a date with ANTHONY!!... LadyLady1 03-25-02 4
       RE: I went on a date with ANTHONY!!... deebo 04-30-02 5
           RE: I went on a date with ANTHONY!!... Crimsyn 05-11-02 6
           RE: I went on a date with ANTHONY!!... sorgee 06-07-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MakeItStop 1096 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-22-02, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I went on a date with ANTHONY!!!!!"
Good grief indeed Lady! What in the world were you thinking?! How in the world did you manage to go on more than ONE date with him? And you slept with him?! Oh my! Now go take a shower!!!

BTW, welcome to the boards.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-22-02, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLady1 Click to send private message to LadyLady1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I went on a date with ANTHONY!!!!!"
Oh.. the shame of it all. I'm thinking I may have to go live on some leper colony somewhere!

Oh my GOD he is such a MOOCH! He would drink beer out of the gutter if there was an open manhole and it was free! I could go on endlessly about what a LOSER he is!

OH MY GOD the BAD POETRY! It just made me cringe. If he's looking to get laid I think he should just tell people he's a pirate or an international spy... at least people wouldn't laugh!

Thanks for the welcome! Poetic justice, (pardon the pun) is that I can enjoy spreading the word about the pig.

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-23-02, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I went on a date with ANTHONY!!!!!"
He'd drink beer out of a gutter if someone bought it or as long as it were free. He's a total manipulator, liar, and to top it all off, he's so broke. As for him in bed....gross!

Geez, you sound like my ex-wife. Did this guy dump you too?

03-25-02, 03:06 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I went on a date with ANTHONY!!!!!"
Guessing by your need to make this topic about you and your ex-wife, I would guess you are ALSO a freeloading weasel with 2nd rate tattoos, an over-inflated ego and a marginal penis. Would you like Anthony's phone number so the two of you can go searching for free beer in the gutter together?

Actually, I dumped him and he POUTED like a giant baby and wouldn't stop calling me for WEEKS. Thank GOD for caller ID!

deebo 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-30-02, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deebo Click to send private message to deebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I went on a date with ANTHONY!!!!!"
If Anthony was so wack, such a loser, w/his being broke and a moocher and arrogant and unendowed, etc... What was it that made you sleep with him?

Crimsyn 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-11-02, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Crimsyn Click to send private message to Crimsyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I went on a date with ANTHONY!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-02 AT 08:05 PM (EST)

That was exactly what I was wondering.

sorgee 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-07-02, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I went on a date with ANTHONY!!!!!"
I bet that she was hoping that she could find at least one redeeming quality about him...

or maybe she just needed a little play. (there's no shame in that.)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •