The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"More Michael chatter!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-21-01, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"More Michael chatter!"
There is an interview with Michael where he answers more questions at http://www.realitytvfans.com
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 A must-read AyaK 12-22-01 1
   Agreed... IceCat 12-22-01 2
       RE: Agreed... Sweetipea 12-22-01 3
       RE: Agreed... deebo 12-22-01 4
       RE: Agreed... shakes the clown 12-22-01 5
           RE: Agreed... Jonnycumlately 12-22-01 6
               RE: Agreed... shakes the clown 12-23-01 7
                   RE: Agreed... MandyM 12-24-01 8
                   RE: Agreed... SurvivorBlows 12-25-01 10
                   RE: Agreed... Sweetipea 12-28-01 12
 RE: More Michael chatter! SurvivorBlows 12-25-01 9
   RE: More Michael chatter! managerr 12-27-01 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 8129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-22-01, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "A must-read"
I hate to send people to other Web sites, but the Michael interview is simply one of the most enjoyable pieces that I've read in a long time. I would like to give full credit to Jill Jensen for writing it, and to Michael for being his usual witty, loquacious self.

Everyone on this board should read this interview. Really.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

IceCat 16886 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-01, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Agreed..."
... and there seems to be very little editorializing on the part of the author. Looks like Michael gave a paragraph of good quality material for just about every question that she asked.

I particularily liked the references to the 'job action' by the four male contestants in front of their hotel room. Almost makes you wonder if the behind the scenes turmoil did not, in some fashion, inform the on-screen machinations ie: the rather fluid state of the game's rules.

Definitely worth the read!

Sweetipea 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-22-01, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweetipea Click to send private message to Sweetipea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Agreed..."
This is a very good read. Michael is very open and candid in telling how things were on the show. It's too bad that some of the others can't drop the act, fess up and be as open as Michael is right now.

deebo 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-22-01, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deebo Click to send private message to deebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Agreed..."
An excellent interview. I had no idea he was a St. Louis Rams fan...

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-22-01, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Agreed..."
>... and there seems to be
>very little editorializing on the
>part of the author.

...yes, but there was plenty of editorializing on the part of the website's webmaster, MissMary. When I return from my trip to sunny Orlando on the 30th I'll post the parts that were left on the cutting room floor, including even more trashing of Toni as well as some well deserved trashing of realitytvfans.com...I guess they can dish it out, but they can't take it.

>
>Definitely worth the read!

...thanks IC and to all the rest that enjoyed it, I had a lot of fun with the phone interview with Jill Jenson and it was nice to get a lot of that stuff off my chest and unlije 99% of the people that do these post-show interviews, I didn't hold back one iota and just let my true feelings fly cause after all, if you are just gonna give the usual PC answers then what's the point anyway?

Now, have to get ready for another crazy nigth out on the town in booming downtown Orlando.

Guess who?

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-22-01, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Agreed..."
By the way, I was always wondering what made you decide to do an interview with them in the first place, Michael? Checking around their forums and such, I learned that....you're not exactly held in...um...high esteem there. I'm surpised you decided to give an interview with a site that usually considers you a "sleaze." Didn't all that bother you?

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-23-01, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Agreed..."
>By the way, I was always
>wondering what made you decide
>to do an interview with
>them in the first place,
>Michael? Checking around their forums
>and such, I learned that....you're
>not exactly held in...um...high esteem
>there. I'm surpised you decided
>to give an interview with
>a site that usually considers
>you a "sleaze." Didn't all
>that bother you?

....yeah, I really dislike that site and the morons who call themselves members so I did the interview to try and make them hate me even more...unfortunately the webmaster editted out all my comments about their site and message board members.

Also, I wanted to respond to some of the lies that Toni said in her interview there, plus I really liked the look of Jill's interview with Lisa.

Yeah, I really don't understand how basically every person there is such an idiot...I mean, its understandable for some people not to like me on the show as was the case on every other website including this one, but for EVERY person on a site to dislike me just reaffirms what I felf about that site even before LC started, that being that it houses the biggest group of idiots on any reality tv website out there.

Keep in mind that this is the same site that tried to cover up for Manuel after I caught him giving up the identity of last year's Mole in an interview he did there.

Oh well, I'll post the full transcript with highlights on what was editted next week and you'll see what I mean.

Guess who?

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-24-01, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Agreed..."
The interview was a great read.....can't wait to see it in it's entirety! Don't be too harsh on the peeps on that site though...it was through a nice member there that I found THIS place! And to that person, I will always be grateful, because now I have a place to call "home"!

MM "Bed is like the womb, only drier and with better TV reception." - Linda Richman.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

12-25-01, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Agreed..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-25-01 AT 12:57 PM (EST)

>>By the way, I was always
>>wondering what made you decide
>>to do an interview with
>>them in the first place,
>>Michael? Checking around their forums
>>and such, I learned that....you're
>>not exactly held in...um...high esteem
>>there. I'm surpised you decided
>>to give an interview with
>>a site that usually considers
>>you a "sleaze." Didn't all
>>that bother you?
>
>
>....yeah, I really dislike that site
>and the morons who call
>themselves members so I did
>the interview to try and
>make them hate me even
>more...unfortunately the webmaster editted out
>all my comments about their
>site and message board members.

Um, great plan there chessmaster Looks like another grand scheme that blew up in your face.

Seriously, what did you expect... I had forgotten your history with them, but clearly they used you for what they wanted, no surprise there. Silly shakes, RTVF is for kids... they are good at what they do, and deserve all the kudos they get for that, but impartial, balanced reporting and fair criticism is not their forte. They truly represent the "fanatic*" definition of "fans."

Main Entry: fa·nat·ic
Pronunciation: f&-'na-tik
Variant(s): or fa·nat·i·cal /-ti-k&l/
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin fanaticus inspired by a deity, frenzied, from fanum temple -- more at FEAST
Date: 1550
: marked by excessive enthusiasm and often intense uncritical devotion <they're fanatic about politics>

-SB

Sweetipea 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-28-01, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweetipea Click to send private message to Sweetipea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Agreed..."
It will be interesting to see what was edited out by the sight.
I'm not going to hold my breath tho Shakes.....I bout passed out waiting for the answers to the questions posted here.... ;)
Geezzzz one might begin to think you do have a life off of this little box.... }o

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

12-25-01, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: More Michael chatter!"
"like David Hasselhoff in Germany"

...man shakes, you REALLY have gotten desperate -- LOL

Nice interview (although I have to say, having already known 99% of the content from your answers here, or in live chat, etc., it did come across a bit like hearing one of my relatives stories for the 4th-5th time on during the holiday gatherings )

Happy holidays everyone...

-SB

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-27-01, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: More Michael chatter!"
Great interview--best one of the LC ones so far. I totally agree with you about realitytvfans.com. That is the most inane reality fan site I have ever seen. Their commentary about the various reality shows are insipid and provide no more than shallow insight. (And are often plain wrong) I often ask myself from reading their comments how so many people can be so stupid too.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •