The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anybody here???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

prahm 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-13-02, 05:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prahm Click to send private message to prahm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anybody here???"
Just wondering if anyone still uses this board? I'm from Finland and we just had the Love Cruise on TV here. I thought the show was great, and the right couple won! Melissa and Darin seemed very nice. I hope they show the Love Cruise in Finland again sometime so that I can record it. This time I wasn't able to, and I now really wish I would have.
Anyway, it would be nice to find out if someone still reads this board.

Thanks,

Paula
Finland

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anybody here??? ArtIsATart 03-19-02 1
 RE: Anybody here??? MakeItStop 03-19-02 2
   RE: Anybody here??? ArtIsATart 03-20-02 3
 RE: Anybody here??? SkyRaider 03-23-02 4
   RE: Anybody here??? shakes the clown 03-23-02 5
       RE: Anybody here??? ArtIsATart 03-25-02 6
       RE: Anybody here??? SkyRaider 03-25-02 7
           RE: Anybody here??? Teddy_Bear 04-10-02 9
       RE: Anybody here??? Agman2 02-27-15 16
   RE: Anybody here??? Teddy_Bear 04-10-02 8
       RE: Anybody here??? true 04-10-02 10
           RE: Anybody here??? Teddy_Bear 04-10-02 11
               RE: Anybody here??? SurvivorBlows 04-11-02 12
       RE: Anybody here??? Agman2 02-27-15 15
 RE: Anybody here??? agman 11-12-07 14
 RE: Anybody here??? Agman2 03-05-15 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ArtIsATart 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-02, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArtIsATart Click to send private message to ArtIsATart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anybody here???"
Hi Paula

No you're not on your own!

We've just seen the series here in the UK and personally I think Michael was robbed! He is just so cute Like you I hope they repeat it over here as I'll tape it all next time (I need my Mike fix )

Anyone else out there?

T'Art

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-19-02, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anybody here???"
Well, with fans like you two, I'm sure Shakes/Michael will be along shortly. But the rest of American is pretty much bored with this subject. Welcome to the boards! You might want to check out some of the other forums.

And BTW, don't hold your breath for them to show Love Cruise again. Sorry Shakes.

03-20-02, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ArtIsATart Click to send private message to ArtIsATart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anybody here???"
Hi MakeItStop

I know, I'm just a sad cow with a big heart, but I can't help myself. I know talent when I see it and Mike's got plenty of that and more besides!!!

I have been checking out the other boards, and as we're just airing a new series of Survivor over here, expect to hear more soon.

Come on Michael, when are you coming over to see us?

T'Art

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-23-02, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anybody here???"
Finland?? Finland?? Shouldn't you be out feeding the reindeer or something?

Shakes the Clown (aka Michael) will love to hear this news! Just when he thought (and we prayed) that his 15 minutes were up and he'd have to go back to buying his own beer, instead of cadging free ones for stories about this loser show, there's new hope for him now.

I'm sure he has the map out now, trying to figure out where Findland is, how to bum a ride there and expolit his, um, celebrity status.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-23-02, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anybody here???"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-02 AT 05:53 PM (EST)

> I'm sure he
>has the map out now,
>trying to figure out where
>Findland is, how to bum
>a ride there and expolit
>his, um, celebrity status.

....maybe someone can help me out, I've been steering at my road atlas for about an hour now and can't seem to find the exit for this Finland place off of highway 94. Do I go right or left when I hit Indiana?

On a related note, I got recognized by some guy in Blockbuster today....he asked me why I looked familiar, so of course I told him that I was a huge TV star, even bigger than the Olson twins, and he looked at me like I was crazy and said, "no really, how do I know you?" So, then I asked him if he ever saw Love Cruise and he said, "Oh yeah, that's how I know you", and then he just turned around and walked away without saying anything else.

So, I guess I still got it baby.

edited to say, get it, "steering"? Well, do you? Aww, forget it.

03-25-02, 04:49 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Anybody here???"
Trust me babe, you've definately still got! So keep bummin' those beers!

T'Art

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-25-02, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anybody here???"
On a related note, I got recognized by some guy in Blockbuster today....he asked me why I looked familiar, so of course I told him that I was a huge TV star, even bigger than the Olson twins, and he looked at me like I was crazy and said, "no really, how do I know you?" So, then I asked him if he ever saw Love Cruise and he said, "Oh yeah, that's how I know you", and then he just
turned around and walked away without saying anything else.

HA HA HA!!!!!!

He probably was thinking, "Love Cruise? Love Cruise? Is that the one where they had the Black bartender and that theme song people went around humming? Strange, the guy doesn't look old enough to have been on there..."

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-10-02, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Anybody here???"
SkyRaider, just when I didn't think it was possible for you to outdo yourself; you post another hilarious thread . HaHaHaHaHa! I used to be frightened by this "Shake& Bake" character, but after reading his pathetically egoitisitical reply to you and your brilliant response; I now see him as the insecure poser that he really is. Keep up the good work Sky !!!

Agman2 760 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-27-15, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Anybody here???"
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

04-10-02, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anybody here???"
SkyRaider you rock! ! ! I and other posters on this board think that he's tolal bully who feels superior to everyone else, because he thinks he's never made any mistakes in his life--'cept Love Cruise?--LOL. Therefore he is apallingly intolerant of anyone on this board who doesn't reach his holier-than-thou standards. Other posters have told me that he makes everyone uncomfortable on this board and frightens off many new posters.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-02, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Anybody here???"
Excuse me, but you are beating a dead horse. How many times are you going to post the same thing? We get it, you don't care for shakes, good for you. Now please, do yourself, and the rest of us a favor, and move along to something else. This topic has been debated to death, and guess what, shakes is still here. Now get over it.

true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

04-10-02, 05:37 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Anybody here???"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-02 AT 05:40 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-10-02 AT 05:39 PM (EST)

I am well aware that Shake&Bake is still here and no I have plans in the forseeable future to "get over it." I suggest that we both agree to disagree on this topic and I would hope would have better things to do with your time than criticise me for doing what should have done for a very long time. That said--You get over this and move on with your life! *Note edited for spelling and annoyance.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-02, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Anybody here???"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-02 AT 11:48 PM (EST)

Personally, I don't care if you "get over it," but stop posting about it. You made your point. Your point was disagreed with by the management. So either recognize the management's right to run their operation the way the choose to or move on... either way, drop the posting vendetta or I'll have to stop it for you (and I guarantee you won't be happy with how I resolve it.)

-SB

02-27-15, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Anybody here???"
seriously, anybody actually watched this show?

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Anybody here???"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-07 AT 04:48 PM (EST)

oops wrong button

03-05-15, 07:15 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Anybody here???"
No, I'm not here at all.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •