The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A message for Greg ....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

theonica 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-10-01, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail theonica Click to send private message to theonica Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A message for Greg ....."
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-01 AT 11:39 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-10-01 AT 11:38 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-10-01 AT 09:21 AM (EST)

This message is for Greg, one of my favorite contestants on Love Cruise:

Hi, Greg!

I truly think that Toni lacks class and charisma. It's perfectly understandable if you had used her for physical pleasure, but emotionally, intellectually, and morally she doesn't seem to suit you in any way or form.

I kept talking to you while watching you on TV not to
take any of Toni's words seriously, and I hope that you
didn't. I haven't seen the final episode, but my instincts
tell me that you'll see her true colors and be able to
walk away from her with no remorse.

If you happen to check out this site and see this message,
please let me know if I was right.

-Theo

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A message for Greg ..... Athena 10-10-01 1
   RE: A message for Greg ..... SkyRaider 10-16-01 11
       RE: A message for Greg ..... Drive My Car 10-16-01 12
 RE: A message for Greg ..... Thrill Seeker 10-10-01 2
   RE: A message for Greg ..... theonica 10-10-01 3
 RE: A message for Greg ..... greg 10-10-01 4
   Hey Greg! shakes the clown 10-10-01 5
       RE: Hey Greg! Ioway 10-10-01 6
           RE: Hey Greg! supershirll 10-11-01 9
       RE: Hey Greg! greg 10-10-01 7
       RE: Hey Shakes! Monkeyboy 10-11-01 8
   RE: A message for Greg ..... theonica 10-15-01 10
 RE: A message for Greg ..... Cecil0381 11-08-01 13
   E-mail AyaK 11-08-01 14
       RE: E-mail realitytvwhore 11-12-01 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Athena 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-10-01, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Athena Click to send private message to Athena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A message for Greg ....."
I agree with you. Greg seems such a nice guy and to get mixed up with Toni will only bring him heartache. But isn't this always the case the nice guys get hooked up with the wrong girls and the nice girls get hooked up with the wrong guys.

Let's cross our fingers that Greg will see the light.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-16-01, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: A message for Greg ....."
<<Greg seems such a nice guy and to get mixed up with Toni will only bring him heartache.>>

Hooking up with Toni also probably gave him a social disease.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-01, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: A message for Greg ....."
Or at least a headache

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-10-01, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A message for Greg ....."
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-01 AT 03:20 PM (EST)

>I kept talking to you while
>watching you on TV not
>to take any of Toni's words seriously,
>and I hope that you didn't.
____Come again? Did I just hear you correctly? I hope not.

>-Theo
____Theo, it's just a tv show and he's just a game show contestant. Don't take it too seriously.

10-10-01, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theonica Click to send private message to theonica Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A message for Greg ....."
But it's a reality TV show and Greg is not a TV character but
an actual person. I think there was nothing wrong with me
for feeling anxious about Greg seeming to believe everything Toni said to him. I do like him as a person and as a game show
contestant!

Anyway, I don't need to justify this to you.

-Theo

greg 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg Click to send private message to greg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A message for Greg ....."
Theo - I appreciate your support and yes - we all do read these things. I cannot let on about what happens as to not let out the ending - but fear not, I have not been blinded and all is not as it seems in the show as it is edited. I guess I can tell more next week - but all is OK and I kept my head through everything.

Thanks again.

G

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-10-01, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Hey Greg!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-01 AT 06:55 PM (EST)

what the hell are you doing here, besides squeezing in on my media whore spotlight!

Everyone who reads this thread.....please ignore Greg! Its me you want to talk to, me me me me me. And if you don't listen to me, I'll have no choice but to send Toni to all of your houses, and believe me, you don't want that to happen.

Guess who?

Ioway 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-10-01, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ioway Click to send private message to Ioway Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hey Greg!"
No we don't.

Ya know, when I saw Toni facing off with jeanette, I just wanted to hand Jeanette a red cape, and see her yell "Hey TORO! TORO!!" and then Toni snorts out steam from her nostrils and then she charges Jeanette, who twirls gracefully as Toni rushes by, missing her, and the rest of the cast shouts O-LE!

supershirll 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-11-01, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail supershirll Click to send private message to supershirll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hey Greg!"
She could've borrowed my red cape!

greg 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg Click to send private message to greg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hey Greg!"
What's up kid - haven't spoken to you in a while - where have you been? Chasing away all the groupies in Chicago? Baltimore is crazy - so when are we all getting together again? Should start planning.

Well I have to go back to talking smack about Lisa, Andrea, Anthony and Gina - have a great day and as the famous Bob says - Live Hard!

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-11-01, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hey Shakes!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-01 AT 01:08 AM (EST)

>I'll have no
>choice but to send Toni
>to all of your houses,
>and believe me, you don't
>want that to happen.

Hey Shakes...why don't you send her to my house?
Something tells me a bottle of Cabarnet and a pepporoni pizza could get me in there for a wild time.
Come on Shakes...do me this one little favor!

*calls Toni and sends her to the munky's house*

10-15-01, 03:44 PM (EST)
10. "RE: A message for Greg ....."
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-01 AT 04:47 PM (EST)

deleted

Cecil0381 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-01, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cecil0381 Click to send private message to Cecil0381 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: A message for Greg ....."
hey
Greg was onw of my fav mambers too. THere is no way that we could e-mail or chat with him is there? Thanks,CEcilia

AyaK 8129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-08-01, 02:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "E-mail"
You should be able to e-mail Greg through the e-mail function of the board. See the little icons on the top right of Greg's post? If you point your cursor at the leftmost of those icons, you should get a pop-up box that says "Click to e-mail greg". Click the icon. You will then go to a box that enables you to send Greg an e-mail through the board (but it WILL NOT tell you Greg's e-mail address).

Try it. But it's entirely up to Greg as to whether he wants to answer.

realitytvwhore 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-12-01, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwhore Click to send private message to realitytvwhore Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: E-mail"
I cannot believe that Greg (or anyone watching for that matter)saw anything attractive in Toni. She was a loudmouthed, rude, and unfeminine girl who looked like she wanted to kick ass all of the time. She must of been a good f**k.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •